[drama 2005] Love I Want To Kill/ Ijuksa 이죽일놈의사랑

j.lee

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dorkette

Bam...you nottie yujah..betting on BI's moves ! :blink: I'm shocked at you !!! :D:P:lol:

I'm not betting, but he will kiss DJ...unless an insect gets into his way , hehehe...! :lol:

ahhh this reminds me, wendy.

my speculations on han da-jung kissing kang bok-gu.

bok-gu is really trying to kiss her. he has all intentions to do so.

but! something is going to get in his way. like a distractor. your mentioning of the insect reminded me of my own little theory haha. either an insect, a person, someone shouting for either one of them in the background-- right at the crucial moment, i think something is going to happen and the kiss prevented from ever happening...

just a thought. :P

but! something is going to get in his way. like a distractor. your mentioning of the insect reminded me of my own little theory haha. either an insect, a person, someone shouting for either one of them in the background-- right at the crucial moment, i think something is going to happen and the kiss prevented from ever happening...

My wierd thoughts about the scene where Bogku trying to kiss DJ,is just a DREAM.(dajung is dreaming)

just my thoughts.

Andrea..looking at the scene, I was pretty sure he will kiss Da-jung. But on reflection, if he kisses her, his emotional ties to her will get more complicated as he will fall for Eunseok. So I think the scene was a cliff hanger for us. :blink: From the scriptwriter of course !!! :D

Jen..you're adding more spice to this kiss theory..kekeke. !!!

I guess it's only me.

But boy, i'm getting quite irritated.

To all newcomers, no one in particular, just new comers, if possible;

Please check back the first post for your updates.

As to whether the subtitles are out or not.

I'm trying to be nice here and say that it's considered good manners to wait for the subtitles to be released instead of asking again and again(by different people at different times) for the subs, as if they're supposed to magically appear out of thin air or something.

People need to work on them, it takes time.

So untill then, no subtitles until announced and released.

Please do check with the first posts, again, the first post, before asking anything.

Thank you guys, peace out.

Ayu, dear

U'll make the new comer disappear or they'll back off and stay behind the corner.

How can people know any update can be found at the first page while there'r over hundred here.

Can I found everything I want at the first page, really?

I see the questions about it irritaed you not kind of mere.

Everybody knows the sub team have to take time on it.

Compared to the first Ep., #3 sub Ep. should release about this time.

And I just wonder I might miss some along thousand of messages so I post the q here.

Honestly,I do have a page in my country and all members keep on waiting patiently cs they understand the step. I have to have E.sub instantly to make change to my language which I have to check for some

Guest dorkette

My wierd thoughts about the scene where Bogku trying to kiss DJ,is just a DREAM.(dajung is dreaming)

just my thoughts.

ooh, nice.

the idea that it was da-jung's dream had crossed my mind, but i want to go back and listen to the dialogue more closely right before the ending scene before i change my opinion/theory. i automatically gave up the idea that it was a dream because i think that's a really cheap move in entertainment/literature and was foolishly hoping that wouldn't be the case. i think i was hoping that the PD wouldn't put the audience through that torture.

however, now that i think about it. i think, jen, you may be right.

it might just be because they're outside in the country, but that ending scene almost seems to have a really light and clear lighting-- many parts of the drama just seem dark and cloudy. except for that scene. was like a breath of fresh air in terms of lighting, so hmm.

so many speculations.

sorry if i'm spamming.

Andrea...any view and opinion related to the drama is not considered spamming ! :P And I didn't like all those daydreaming sequences in MNIKSS, it confused me if I don't follow closey, but it is a great drama.

As for Jen's theory that it could be a much desired kiss for DJ, so much so that she dreams of one, possible ! :D

Guest djoching

hey, i'm with bam this time.. i don't think BG gonna kiss DJ that's why the PD made it hang on us.... no bets though...

p.s. now, i'm still high eveytime i see the phrase "BG gonna kiss DJ"... :)

Guest Inconnu

he kissed her to stop her hiccups...well from what i think

Hmmm ... reminds me of how Song EunChae had the hiccups after kissing MoonHyuk in MISA ... LOL. >.<;;

The interesting love affair here : Da-Jung loves Bokgu to death (???), Bokgu loves Eunseok so intensely (forgive her ???), Eunseok loves Bokgu too (she falls for him first ???), Mingu and Jun Sung ?...just thinking ahead. :blink::rolleyes:

Guest c3cilia

all i can say now is that ...DJ is totally dreaming like us once we're in love with someone..we imagine all kind of weird thing..for sure she's dreaming...

but again they look so cute togher too..so.*sighed*

Hmmm ... reminds me of how Song EunChae had the hiccups after kissing MoonHyuk in MISA ... LOL. >.<;;

THAT'S WHAT I WAS THINKING!!!

The more I watch this drama, the more I seem to compare to MISA since it's soooo similar. It's hard NOT to compare to MISA!!

i want rain to be with kim sa rang sooooooooo badly! but since thats not the case here at least give her some cute guy! lol NOT THE FRIEND THOUGH :(

i agree with you. i like her with rain too. i think they make a cute couple. well, one thing for sure. she won't end up with rain but i hope she'll end up with Lee Ki-woo (aka Kim Jun-sung in the movie, the guy who is engaged to Shin minah). i think they'd also make a cute couple as well. i have not seen any scene where rain and shin minah actually can look like they're a couple. hm..i guess i'll wait until later on though. haha.

THAT'S WHAT I WAS THINKING!!!

The more I watch this drama, the more I seem to compare to MISA since it's soooo similar. It's hard NOT to compare to MISA!!

Coming from the same scriptwriter..not surprising to find some so-called similiarities, but she won't be so dumb as to write a drama with so much similiarities as her early works ! It would kill the interest of the Korean viewers in the first place. B)

maybe i'm the only one here who like the car scene when Bokgu tries to get EunSeok's seatbelt and she begins to hit him..i find it's cute! 55..

ijuksa173rd7ph.jpg

ijuksa174rd9tl.jpg

Bokgu and EunSeok in the car after they kiss..that victory look in Bokgu eyes is so mean but fascinating (umm..my opinion :P )

ijuksa201rd7ky.jpg

caps credit:rain'sdear^^

Yup.. love that scene in the car when Bi.. oops.. KBG fastens the seat belt for ES.. :P So adorable.. :wub:

And the other caps.. KBG looking at ES thru the rear view mirror.. IMO..I get the feeling these thoughts were going on in his mind.. "Hah.. Taste that b**ch!! Gotcha didn't I??!! :P Just an opinion.. :rolleyes:

Ayu, dear

U'll make the new comer disappear or they'll back off and stay behind the corner.

How can people know any update can be found at the first page while there'r over hundred here.

And I just wonder I might miss some along thousand of messages so I post the q here.

Honestly,I do have a page in my country and all members keep on waiting patiently cs they understand the step. I have to have E.sub instantly to make change to my language which I have to check for some

:lol:SHOULD..duh..??!! :lol:

BAM!! I've gotta agree wid u abt that "kiss" btw KBG and DJ... andhe.. andhe.. chottu andhe..!!! (did I type it correctly?) :lol:

<EDIT>

KBG and DJ "kissing" scene (if any) ==> ANDHEEEEY.. ANDHEEEEY.. CHOLTEY ANDHEEEEY!!!

**thanx Bam** :lol:

Guest taniarocks

Bokgu and DaJeong scene..they're so cute together..but for the last scene, i don't want them to kiss..have to see it in ep5..arggggg..i can't wait!!

ijuksa204rd2ot.jpg

ijuksa207rd6sd.jpg

O god Kim Sa Rang is so cute, she's like a little baby! aww!

Guest `soliloquy

Ayu, dear

I know you dont mean anything by those questions.

But these 'friendly' questions, when being repeated by many others cease to become friendly anymore.

In fact, it gets a little discomforting.

Of course, I don't mean to sound rude or anything, nor trying to scare people off from the thread.

Just helping to lay down certain guidelines, so you guys can better follow with the subs' progress.

I understand that everyone is waiting for the subs, but do check back every now and then.

The first page is for updates, once the subs are released you can be sure it'll be posted there.

So cheers!

TO ALL:

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=2925

read 2. Conduct in threads

(I'm not trying to be good here or something(i admit i'm gulity of spamming too)

If you want YSI links/reuploads..

just pm me,tell me if i can upload for you.

PaNin:I know how hard to watch korean drama's without subs,But you have to be patient and wait,my friends are fansubbers

they don't work for soompi.

Always check the first post.We will release subs before monday.

Archived