[drama 2005] Love I Want To Kill/ Ijuksa 이죽일놈의사랑

j.lee

Guest dangdut_asik

I wasn't too crazy about the kissing scene... the NG was 10x hotter damnit!

I didn't like how the camera angle was going around Bi and SMA... it annoys me <_<

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

where can i download these with english subtitles? please help....thanks!

ermmm.. u can check at the first page of this thread or u can visit d-addict for the latest sub.. :)

Guest ladymac

I didn't like how the camera angle was going around Bi and SMA... it annoys me <_<

Directors often do that to give the audience the same feeling of confusion/bewilderment that the character has.

Ok - I STILL don't get the NG thing???? Can someone explain the definition of this again please? Sorry!

Guest sunshine4ever

It will air after Wedding finishes.

do you know about when? cuz i don't watch tv everyday and I often don't have time to watch it

do you mind saying it in this thread so i know about when it'll be aired?

this thread is growing so fast...wah..6 pages more since yesterday :o

hey Bambiina, how's this drama so far? i didn't have time to read post 1 lol..i feel shameful, oh well, I tried to download episode 1 although it was so slow yesterday through clubbox...hopefully i can wath it this weekend! :lol:

hey Bambiina, how's this drama so far? i didn't have time to read post 1 lol..i feel shameful, oh well, I tried to download episode 1 although it was so slow yesterday through clubbox...hopefully i can wath it this weekend! :lol:

i'll answer for Bambiina. :P I like it enough to write a summary for every episode. :)

KTH <3

Guest `soliloquy

Directors often do that to give the audience the same feeling of confusion/bewilderment that the character has.

Ok - I STILL don't get the NG thing???? Can someone explain the definition of this again please? Sorry!

NG?????

Definition of what again?

Haha, sorrie a lil confused by what you're asking here =)

Guest kalinda

Ladymac,

NG = not good - the scenes that are not used due to a mistake or if actor/actress forget the lines or the director is not satisfied with the outcome ..... usually they're funny ... some directors do ask an actor/actress to repeat 1 single scene 50 times, that would be lotsa2 NG

at least this is what I know... any other definition?

Guest `soliloquy

kalinda, lol.. didnt know ladymac was asking for the definition of NG.

yep, you got it all figured out, sounds great.

hope ladymac gets the idea =)

Coz PD knew we can't take the heat sooo.. that's the reason for the crazyy angle..

and still Paulette collapsed for 3 days... didn't see her posting after that scene..

PB been hiccuping ever since... <_<

where can i download these with english subtitles? please help....thanks!

Becareful with that question .. we mite eat you ..hehehhehe...... :P

check the first page

dayum riight. :lol::P

KTH <3

But soliii Albert.... I like you soooo much... appreciate the summary.. but .. I just have to

say this.... I have too... mianee...

MINA act better than KTH ... huahahahuahuahshuahahhahahahahhaha.... :EVIL LAUGTHER:

Bambiina, how's this drama so far? i didn't have time to read post 1 lol..i feel shameful, oh well, I tried to download episode 1 although it was so slow yesterday through clubbox...hopefully i can wath it this weekend! :lol:

Sunshine... is that you???? am I seing things here... Jo In Sung is not in this drama :huh:..

did you check the cast dear??? NO JO IN SUNG.... not even extra... are you sure

you wanna see this drama... :lol:

Are you feeling OKay??? I have to warn you... It's just full of Bi... Bi and Bi...

this show is like CF of Bi and for Bi (If you know what I mean)..

i'll answer for Bambiina. :P I like it enough to write a summary for every episode. :)

KTH <3

Ahhh Albert.. do you mind if this ajuma lap you???.. wahahahhaha..

Thank you for the summary...

heheh... I am spamming..

Guest vignette

Bam...you nottie yujah..betting on BI's moves ! :blink: I'm shocked at you !!! :D:P:lol:

I'm not betting, but he will kiss DJ...unless an insect gets into his way , hehehe...! :lol:

Get's a fly swatter ready for Monday, want them to kiss that badly. I'm now rooting for DJ though I know she'll end up getting hurt.

TO ALL:

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=2925

read 2. Conduct in threads

(I'm not trying to be good here or something(i admit i'm gulity of spamming too)

If you want YSI links/reuploads..

just pm me,tell me if i can upload for you.

PaNin:I know how hard to watch korean drama's without subs,But you have to be patient and wait,my friends are fansubbers

they don't work for soompi.

Always check the first post.We will release subs before monday.

gif_020.gifsending my love to Jen and all the hardworking subbers.

Guest escapist

No freaking way dude! Kim Sa Rang looks just like a baby in here! Sa Rang is cuter and minah is prettier

i agree! i thought i was going to be the only one who thought Shin Mina is prettier hee.

he will not kiss DJ ok!! no kissing ...2 kissing scenes in successive episodes is way too much. I might end up getting traumatized here and getting the hiccups for 3 straight days! Not a bad idea though if Bi gives the remedy puahaha :lol::lol::lol:

actually i suspect..................

BokGu's handphone will ring just then.

bwahahahahahaha. but seriously, i dont think he will get to kiss her, even though he honestly meant to.

but after reading backlogs, it seems quite likely to be Kim SaRang's dream too

Archived