[drama 2005] Love I Want To Kill/ Ijuksa 이죽일놈의사랑

j.lee

We need to solve the conflict!!!

ok, lets face it. Fan, what kinda sub you want? Fast, have errors (fixable by editor), from Korean to Chinese then to English or slow (not really slow, but a bit slower), least errors, exact, from Korean to English. Look at the subbing team of soompi, I can see there's only one Timer which means he/she had to do all the timing on his/her own.

The crazy fan sub (eulicid, ay_link and me), we have 2 timers.

Why in the world I did the subbing stuff which took lots of time? I did it because I like it. But seeing others (a few) just ignore my (and others) work. I couldn't sleep again :D .

Ok, let assume Biers love to have sub asap, they don't care whether it's good or bad translation.. ..ok? Who disagree? Why don't we join together as a group and make this eps the fastest, craziest ever??? We can always fix thing up after all. We can find more Korean-English ppl help us with the translation, then we just divide the whole eps into at least 3 parts. After that, if you guys wanna release hardsubbed version, that's fine. But please do it fast. We put up lots of effort just to make this happen!

ok, lets hear from soompi subbing team.

PS: I have my own website too, and it's have a big section about Korean Dramas. But I never put my website in the credits. My friends in my site still waiting for eps 1 sub. No need! Soompi is a bigger place to spread this out. This is not a matter of who own the thread, but about all the fans are dying out there for sub.

Please understand. If you guys (soompi subbing team) want us to stop, just let us know right here in this thread. We will see what happen!

I would love to hear opinions from Biers too!!! :)

Take care,

becu.

PS2: please understand that I don't understand any Korean (it's my third language :D ) which took me way longer time to do the timing. I still decide to do it. I don't want any conflict bt Biers. Bi will not really happy to know this. :)

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wooh... Oops hey, really didnt know ther's a conflict brewing...

feel bad...

See, the thing is my gal-pal's indian, and she is a huge fan of RAIN, so she comes to my place to watch online with me...

And thing is as I am real close to her, I would type out on word doc format (cos i haven't figured SRT thing out) and just let her read asap as she doesnt get chinese as well... And it is kinda hard for her to listen to me explain while listening to RAIN's voice see...

And the first time i posted the trans form chinese it's cos i thought others might just want to kinda understand what the world is happening in the drama, thats all...

Dont get me wrong, i am so not competing with the sub team. and i bet mine are not that great cos its a double trans... :(

so every time I type out for my galpal, i can still post it here, but really no need to sub/srt it as a sub file since the team is doing it? Maybe, just to read for info/clarity and get an idea...

I can colour it a pale yellow so it wont be a spoiler for those who really want the Korean to Eng subs? :mellow:

Don't think that there is a conflict per se.. :( I'm pretty sure that all the Bi'ers and Soompiers really appreciate what becu, ay_link, eulicid and the Soompi subbing team are doing.. 'cos we get to watch the drama and understand what's being said.. jmo.. B)

Once again.. a big THANK YOU to all sub-bers for ur efforts. Truly priceless.. Gamsahamnida.. :)

Guest vignette

becu I don't see any conflict here. We all love the drama and we appreciate the effort that everyone is doing for overseas fans we cannot understand the korean language.

Ok, ready guys? Here it comes!!!

Eps 2 sub (whole episode) is now available!!!!

Credits:

Translator: eulicid

Timers: ay_link, becu

I would like to say thank you to our wonderful translator, eulicid

I would like to say thank you to my best co-subber, ay_link

And all of your support!!! We are all NUTS!!!!! :D

Download Eps 2 sub

thanks so much to eulicid for the fast translations,becu and ay_link for doing the timing of this which is also hard work in itself!!!

i will be speaking for myself here becu- i would prefer the fast subs because it helps me to understand the drama...then if i reeeally go nuts about the drama and would like to watch it all over again...then i will surely be using the slow-released subs for clarity(if in case there is a huge difference---but if the meaning is the same then there isn't such a huge difference at all right?)...but the question here will be which group will be sticking till the end of the drama? i do pray that the very very fast release of the subs isn't just because of the KILLING WAVE that sweeps to all of us IJUKSA lovers in the thread...so i beg you guys pls DO NOT STOP SUBBING!!! pretty please?

i would also like to thank the other subbing team for all their hard work--jlovex637,innerouter2000 and bummie! so many IJUKSA lovers!!!

Guest taniarocks

What's the name of the supporting actress that follows Bi around through the streets? She's pretty and I saw her from before. Does anyone know any other drama she's done?

What conflict is there, I can't fathom it out. Just continue doing what has been done, that's all to it ! Initially (reading backlog pages) some of you guys were asking how to help out with the subbing or translations and I thought great..there will be more people helping out now. But what happened next...there are two groups doing the task instead of one. Wouldn't it be time saving to help each other, the drama still has 14 episodes to go !

Hardsubbed High Quality vision 1. Episode:

snapshot200511011215381zt.jpgsnapshot200511011216006qd.jpg

snapshot200511011217015sz.jpgsnapshot200511011218569ri.jpg

credit caps:freya

length: 1:08 hr

size: 670 mb

format: mpeg

dl: 1.episode hard-subbed

credits:

file:J.lee/bummies/soompi

translating: eulicid

subbing: ay-link, becu, ayu

hardsubbing and uploading: freya1507

pls ppl when you post it the link somewhere else do not forget to

credit thanks ;)

Thank you freya1507 so so much for doing the hardsubbing. I cant get windows media and the sub to work together, so I had to read the translation then switch back to the windows media to watch the drama. Then I read through the forum and found your hardsubbing and I was so.... happy I can watch the drama with the subtitles.

Would you be doing the hardsubbing for ep. 2? Hope you will and I will wait patiently for it.

Thank you so so very much again and also to the ppl helping out with the subbing and translation. Hats off to all of you.

:D

Guest innerouter2000

Thank you freya1507 so so much for doing the hardsubbing. I cant get windows media and the sub to work together, so I had to read the translation then switch back to the windows media to watch the drama. Then I read through the forum and found your hardsubbing and I was so.... happy I can watch the drama with the subtitles.

Would you be doing the hardsubbing for ep. 2? Hope you will and I will wait patiently for it.

Thank you so so very much again and also to the ppl helping out with the subbing and translation. Hats off to all of you.

:D

oh, just to let u noe, we will be releasing a 350mb hardsubbed version of "bummie" subs if u'd like to wait a few days :)

of course it's best if both teams can work together. from my point of view, bummie's team is doing this for Bi fans (since they're trying to make the translation and timing "perfect" for us) i will dl both subs, but i will only keep the one that i think is the better at the end.

ppl here seems to like the faster subs rather the quality of it...so let the ppl here decide which version they dl. if you guys don't mind doing the work, then continue ^_^

we appreciate everyone who helped translate and time =D

Guest music_faerie

Thank you for all your hard work subbing. I'm very greatful. And for as opinon i really don't care when the sub gets done. you all have lives and things to do as well so whenever you can do it is fine. but anyway thank to the subbers for a job well done. :D

O god. The link expires that quick. Anyway, I uploaded it to my webserver.

Check out this URL: http://ijuksa.welcometomyspace.com. All future episodes will be uploaded into that page. Check that site back in 20 mins. The files should be right up there.

EDIT: just wanna let you guys know the files are already up. I will not remove the files unless I am getting close to my bw limit.

wow!

chinese subbed!

thanks for it!

this thread jump so FAST!

just finish epi one!

it is nice and bi's acting is good!

Guest renni72

What's the name of the supporting actress that follows Bi around through the streets? She's pretty and I saw her from before. Does anyone know any other drama she's done?

I guess you meant Kim Sa Rang? She was Miss Korea a few years ago....I saw her in an old drama called Mina and she was in a movie with Jo In Sung "Love Impossible"

Guest lavendersky

of course it's best if both teams can work together. from my point of view, bummie's team is doing this for Bi fans (since they're trying to make the translation and timing "perfect" for us) i will dl both subs, but i will only keep the one that i think is the better at the end.

ppl here seems to like the faster subs rather the quality of it...so let the ppl here decide which version they dl. if you guys don't mind doing the work, then continue ^_^

we appreciate everyone who helped translate and time =D

like what jay_jay has mentioned, a collaboration between both teams would be great. ;)

u guys won't need to work so hard as now there'll be additional ppl sharing the workload, i.e more timers, translaters.

just a suggestion, maybe u guys can divide up the task, say one team subs for the first half of the series, the other team subs the second half.

for me, i dun mind waiting for a longer time for better quality subs.

like jay_jay and all of us here, i appreciate the time and efforts both teams have put in for producing the subs. :D

Guest `soliloquy

We need to solve the conflict!!!

ok, lets face it. Fan, what kinda sub you want? Fast, have errors (fixable by editor), from Korean to Chinese then to English or slow (not really slow, but a bit slower), least errors, exact, from Korean to English. Look at the subbing team of soompi, I can see there's only one Timer which means he/she had to do all the timing on his/her own.

The crazy fan sub (eulicid, ay_link and me), we have 2 timers.

Why in the world I did the subbing stuff which took lots of time? I did it because I like it. But seeing others (a few) just ignore my (and others) work. I couldn't sleep again :D .

Ok, let assume Biers love to have sub asap, they don't care whether it's good or bad translation.. ..ok? Who disagree? Why don't we join together as a group and make this eps the fastest, craziest ever??? We can always fix thing up after all. We can find more Korean-English ppl help us with the translation, then we just divide the whole eps into at least 3 parts. After that, if you guys wanna release hardsubbed version, that's fine. But please do it fast. We put up lots of effort just to make this happen!

ok, lets hear from soompi subbing team.

PS: I have my own website too, and it's have a big section about Korean Dramas. But I never put my website in the credits. My friends in my site still waiting for eps 1 sub. No need! Soompi is a bigger place to spread this out. This is not a matter of who own the thread, but about all the fans are dying out there for sub.

Please understand. If you guys (soompi subbing team) want us to stop, just let us know right here in this thread. We will see what happen!

I would love to hear opinions from Biers too!!! :)

Take care,

becu.

PS2: please understand that I don't understand any Korean (it's my third language :D ) which took me way longer time to do the timing. I still decide to do it. I don't want any conflict bt Biers. Bi will not really happy to know this. :)

becu, i'm not sure what's going on here.

Why are you guys doing the same thing(though varying in accuracy) twice?

This question isnt focused at you becu.

(Just to let you know, we all really LOVE you and the rest to death!)

I don't get it.

Firstly, it's a waste of time.

Secondly, it's a waste of resources.

Why can't everyone pool together and get one super high quality subs out?

Initially, people were saying "Oh, just use becu's team subs first since it's the fastest one, and then switch to the other korean->eng one."

But hey, any idea how much work is put into subbing?

I'm sure some or not all of you know.

Especially if you end up rushing out your subtitles.

I've seen people subbing for dramas for quite sometime now but

I've seriously never seen such a phenomenon before.

I really pity becu and co. cause they rushed their subtitles out, and poof! another newer version comes out.

Of course, its easy to say that you'll just use whichever one suits you best.

but, this is all just plain nuts.

It's a blatant waste of time, period.

I don't mean to sound nasty or anything, but i feel this situation can be better handled no?

No offence!

Peace out guys.

And thank you to everyone in both the subbing teams, for all the time and effort.

Just wanna say thanks so much for links, pics, translations, and subtitles....!!

Bi'ers are all very excited and highly anticipating this drama...Let's not start a war here.

Please don't use the word 'war' in any Bi thread among Bi's fans. Thank you ! :P

Archived