[drama 2005] Love I Want To Kill/ Ijuksa 이죽일놈의사랑

j.lee

yes in the begninning in thought she had something to do with Bi but after seeing that it was for a drama within a drama i was like oooh now i get it.

i found it so funny and so cute how they took clips from real movie premeirs and put it in this one :P

anywyas i cant wait for tomorrows episode.

im really anxious to see what happens to the brother and how Bi reacts to it

before the drama start .~~ ..actually i was like wondering how the brother got injured er ..i never expect it to be this way ~~ ... :blink: . ya ..had to watch what happen next .~~the director does had a way with his carmea .. . ..great to talk to you on the drama ~~ had to go ..but

the more i think of it the more i think the director did the blue skies of jeju scene on purpose .~~ ..

THIS IS FROM BLUE SKIES OF JEJU ISLAND ~! that is not Shin minah..it is kim min joo and the man there is UTW ~~they also had that finger scene .. .oh if you have not watch it ..then you should ~

blueskies1.jpg

blueskies.jpg

credits .whoever capture it ..i found it in my HD~ .

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hershy kissez

i'm so confused... was it his brother who jumped off the building upon seeing the AD?? and is it because of that Bi will blame it all on the girl and plot to kill her?? huh? whaa?? lol~

i need TRANS!!! TT______TT

well yes his brother did fall off the building because he was so concentrated on the ad.

but i havent heard anything about Bi blaming it on the girl o_O

Guest coconutty

the girl from the bridge was the most interesting part of the episode. when i was watching the scene when she jumped, i assumed that her love was unrequited, but after she returns later in the episode, i figured that her and bi were truly in love. she tells him that the only reason they're apart now is because bi feels he owes kim sarang's character.

i'm so confused... was it his brother who jumped off the building upon seeing the AD?? and is it because of that Bi will blame it all on the girl and plot to kill her?? huh? whaa?? lol~

i need TRANS!!! TT______TT

yup, that's Kang Bok Gu's brother who jumped off the building. He seems obessed with her. Saw her on screen and walked towards it. Kang Bok Gu is going to get revenge on his brother's gf by applying for her body guard position. But he ends up getting close to her.

Guest fatgrrl_slim

I was wondering why the Bi thread is suddenly oh-so-quiet... everyone is here! :D

I see there are so many links already available for download. I am currently uploading the LQ version via Megaupload for those who do not have a good relationship with YSI. I hope my connection will not die on me.

*off I go to read the backlogs...

At first there were talks about his brother attempting suicide coz of SMA (can someone please tell me her character role's name), now seeing the debut, I think he fell off accidentally.

Yeah Jen...Bi is a real meanie here ! :D

Can't wait for tonight's ep. 2 ! and Jen...you can't sacrifice your sleep doing this for us, gal. How can you continue like that for the next two months ? :huh: Do take care, you hear ? :P

Guest natalia siew

The girl from the bridge:

I guess she was obssed with Bogku ,but Bogku is not.

I think the story about them being unable to be with each other for 10 years is yet to reveal--or Tonite.

Bogku was looking for him in such a long time.

I think tehre's some kind of twist 10 years ago,with every/each character.

Aiiggooo,another meanie episode for Bi..

Thanks J Lee. Guess it's still too early to comment as its just ep 1. A lot wld be revealed later on. Im downloading to watch again as too much buffering yesterday. Would take about 4 hours to download due to congestion. Hope some good soul would do translation for each episode here as im still a dum dum for subs downloads and am very frustrated about it. Just cant do it.

Guest amaya0625

must be sth going on between the brother and YeunSeok..some sorts of misunderstanding? that's why they're not together though they love each other

did some caps on one of my fave scenes

didn't YeunSeok see BokGu's face here?

bscap430rd4qr.jpg

bscap427rd8pc.jpg

bscap429rd1db.jpg

must be sth going on between the brother and EunSuk..some sorts of misunderstanding? that's why they're not together though they love each other

did some caps on one of my fave scenes

didn't EunSuk see BokGu's face here?

bscap430rd4qr.jpg

bscap427rd8pc.jpg

bscap429rd1db.jpg

Yes, she did and I am mystified about the hand movements scene..must have some meaning to it all. :unsure:

Guest hershy kissez

Yes, she did and I am mystified about the hand movements scene..must have some meaning to it all. :unsure:

during that scene they were both thinking and singing that one song, the same song, in their heads.

i guess that is a clue? o_O

Guest strungout

Hi,

Just finished watching the first episode. Bi was GREAT!!!!!!! A very convincing meanie yet you kinda feel he has a soft heart too. His new look is so manly! I looorve it!

But I feel the storyline was way too melodrammatic - 2 suicides in only the first episode even if one was sorta 'fake'. The opening shot was so obviously contrived to pull at our heart strings. I'm just a little disappointed I had such high hopes as the writer did such a great job with 'sorry I love you'

Hopefully things improve tomorrow. All in all I still love it becos I love Bi!

Aja, Aja! Fighting!

BANNER SETS UP FOR GRABS!

Yay! I'm so excited that "A Love to Kill" has finally been aired! YES! Thanks to all who've provided cb, YSI and megaupload links!!

I thought I'd celebrate with these! LOL!

av014aw.jpgbanner010dj.jpg

av026lp.gifbanner021bc.jpg

av041ee.gifbanner041cp.gif

credits to this thread, a love to kill thread AND masterjinn@deviantart.

Enjoy everyone and as usual, credit please! ;)

I am so looking forward to episodes when Bokgu's revenge plans start and he gets close to Eunsuk. :D

BANNER SETS UP FOR GRABS!

Yay! I'm so excited that "A Love to Kill" has finally been aired! YES! Thanks to all who've provided cb, YSI and megaupload links!!

I thought I'd celebrate with these! LOL!

av014aw.jpgbanner010dj.jpg

av026lp.gifbanner021bc.jpg

av041ee.gifbanner041cp.gif

credits to this thread, a love to kill thread AND masterjinn@deviantart.

Enjoy everyone and as usual, credit please! ;)

debbii...these are lovely !

Guest `soliloquy

^^ they are soo pretty!

OMG! this drama sounds GREAT!!!

are any of those eps that have been uploaded, subbed?

Hey suicidal_glamour, love thy nick!

nope.. none has been subbed unless you're looking for chinese subbed ones!

they're torrent links ^^

can find them some posts back!

Archived