[drama 2005] Love I Want To Kill/ Ijuksa 이죽일놈의사랑

j.lee

Guest pinklegirl007

His acting is kinda shaky for this kind of role, well it is first time doing this kind of role..... its only the first episode and his acting wasn't that bad, I think his acting will develop as the drama goes on. What do you guys think of Bi's acting?

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG, i am totally loving this drama right now, minus the downside that I do not understand a single word. I can't wait for Eps. 2 as the preview was very good. :D Also, I'm sure that the viewers rate will rise since this drama doesnt' suck at all. haha.

Mabe..long time no see..missed u here!!! hehe..

and all other Biers also.. i see many unfamiliar names..:P

lee so young sang the theme song!!! OMG!!! that's really good!!

n shin seung heun!! OMG all good singers!! i love their songs!!!

OMG, i am totally loving this drama right now, minus the downside that I do not understand a single word. I can't wait for Eps. 2 as the preview was very good. :D Also, I'm sure that the viewers rate will rise since this drama doesnt' suck at all. haha.

Kang Bokgu must have loved his hyung a lot to plot revenge on SMA, never knowing that he himself would fall for her too !

Guest hershy kissez

There will be more tonight...stay tuned for the 2nd episode ! :D

I saw a clip (not sure whether preview or opening of drama MV) where Bi was lying on the grass and SMA on the beach. I noticed his hands and the neat and manicured nails...kekeke..for someone who looked so scruffy and a street fighter, his nails are super neat !

LOL! i never noticed his nails. *goes back to watch it*

okay i made some caps of it :lol:

bi6ac.jpg

^ that wonderful gaze :wub:

bi23ej.jpg

^nicely groomed nails B)

bi34jk.jpg

^ a sad smile? you can see the tears rolling across his nose :(

It was her ! but I am looking forward to Shin Seung Hun's track too ! He sings very well. :D

ooh~~ i have no clue who shin seung hun is but im looking foward to more really nice soundtracks for this drama.

Aaaaaaww Ripgal yeah long time no see.. missed u 2!!

yay lee so young sang the theme! sounds sooooo good.. yet soooooooooooooo S.A.D!!!!!

bi6ac.jpg

^ that wonderful gaze :wub:

bi23ej.jpg

^nicely groomed nails B)

bi34jk.jpg

ooh~~ i have no clue who shin seung hun is but im looking foward to more really nice soundtracks for this drama.

LOL he should be havin DIRTY nails!!!!! Hahahaha :lol:

Guest hershy kissez

^ J.LEE! its nice seeing u here! <33

haha i agree with u all, he should have dirty nails. :lol:

*gosh this thread is growing so fast!

like someone said earlier it really reminds me of MNIKSS thread.

i miss those days*

shin seung hun singing the track too~~

isnt shin seung hun the one who sing the OST for my sassy girl aka .i believe .or i get the wrong singer ~ ....

hugs ~ 'hershy kissez'~~ you watching this too

==

thanks to people for providing the YSI link~~ ..if i can i try to re upload .~ :)

isnt shin seung hun the one who sing the OST for my sassy girl aka .i believe .or i get the wrong singer ~ ....

==

thanks to people for providing the YSI link~~ ..if i can i try to re upload .~ :)

yeah i think he is the 1 that sang my sassy girls 'i beleive' :D

Guest hershy kissez

==

shirley!!!!! omg *HUGSSSS*

=====

question: the thing i dont get is why is bi's brother avoiding mina and making her sad and depressed but in the end of todays episode he seemed as if he really missed her?

i mean he is avoiding her phone calls but when he saw her cf on the billboard at the very end he just became so " :mellow: "

shirley!!!!! omg *HUGSSSS*

=====

question: the thing i dont get is why is bi's brother avoiding mina and making her sad and depressed but in the end of todays episode he seemed as if he really missed her?

i mean he is avoiding her phone calls but when he saw her cf on the billboard at the very end he just became so " :mellow: "

...i saw some of that clips .his brother look abit obessed ..~~

oh~~~ haha so cute ..i was watching the part when they show shin minah's role ..as the movie stars ..haha so many other actors costar with her appear .they even took clips from the CANNES with LBH~~( no wonder someone was telling me like your lee byung jun also appear in the love i want to kill ...and i was like HUH~~!! why ..he there for ._)

and her movies premiers .and other filming clips . ..hehe ..oh now i get it what happen in the first scene ...she was filming ~~ ..ah..so it is not like what happen in BLUE SKIES of jeju .~~ .in BLUE SKIES .the scene open with the last scene .and the girl was also there at the beach ..pointing her finger at the man she love ..imagining him there yet he is not there ..IT IS JUST EXACTLY HOW this drama open~~~ ..right down to the white dress .

.~~ ..i think the director is .really cute he making his own drama again in this drama ..as a opening ~~ ..........oh bi speak with a dialect ..accent ~~

Guest CutieLaLa

I love Bi! His character seems rather intriguing! Just finished downloading the first ep! Looking forward to watching it in a bit! Much thanx and xoxo to all of you out there that are posting the links! *Muah*

Archived