[drama 2005] Love I Want To Kill/ Ijuksa 이죽일놈의사랑

j.lee

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im here now..sorry if i am discussing soe ijuksa stories in bi forum...i will try to visit here more often...waiting for the first epi...

Hehehe..thanks for listening to me ! I mean Bi's thread is sometimes spammed like crazy and the pages are flying off so fast. Why not devote and dedicate his drama news and talk in here instead ? :D

Please visit more often ! :lol:

just finshed watchin the 1st episode! it looks interestin.. tho 2 be honest i wont say it looks really good.. but i know it would be as we watch each episode more! maybe its coz i didnt watch it with subs? im debatin whether 2 watch it as people upload it 4 us or 2 wait 4 the translators 2 sub it in english 1st then watch it??

lol chinese subs already?? haha i speak cantonese but i cant read chinese.. shame! maybe i wouldve watched that instaed if it wasnt on BT 2 DL haha!

by the way thanx again 2 every1 who uploaded all the links!

This thread reminds me of the Original MNKSS thread, there are so many users viewing each time you go inside this thread.

Yeah..and the MNKSS thread became the hottest drama thread in old Soompi ! We can do that for Bi too, right guys ? :lol:

I am downloading from YSI that Jen put up ! Thanks chingu !!!

wow! thanks for all the episodes! :D

There will be more tonight...stay tuned for the 2nd episode ! :D

I saw a clip (not sure whether preview or opening of drama MV) where Bi was lying on the grass and SMA on the beach. I noticed his hands and the neat and manicured nails...kekeke..for someone who looked so scruffy and a street fighter, his nails are super neat !

Guest 팥빙수<3

OKAY SO I JUST FINSIHED WATCHING THE FIRST EPISODE .. AND WOW THAT WAS REALLY CONFUSING FOR ME O_O .. I WAS LIKE WUT THE HECK WHY ARE THEY SHOWING SHIN MINA LIKE AS SHIN MINA? O.o ..??? LOLS .. BUT YEA BI WAS HOT<3 HAHA

Guest hershy kissez

OKAY SO I JUST FINSIHED WATCHING THE FIRST EPISODE .. AND WOW THAT WAS REALLY CONFUSING FOR ME O_O .. I WAS LIKE WUT THE HECK WHY ARE THEY SHOWING SHIN MINA LIKE AS SHIN MINA? O.o ..??? LOLS .. BUT YEA BI WAS HOT<3 HAHA

hahaha i was confused at first to but now i kinda get whats happening.

it kind of dragged in the beginning for me but i really got into it during the end.

i was just so shocked when bok ku's brother walked off or fell of that building :o

but i agree BI was HOTT in this episode!

You made me all excited about the first epd...I'm downoading now and have yet to see !!!

Guest hershy kissez

The themesongs sound really nice. I think this OST will be great.

yes i was just about to comment about the theme songs :D

for one of them was it lee soo young singing? it sounded like her voice but im not too sure if it was her

Jen, thanks for the LQ version <3

can't watch this yet until bummie gets off from school >.<

but from what i saw from your webcam, it was very good!

ahaha wendy, i'll have to pay attention to his nails now x]

hope the ratings will rise exponentially ^_^

dats so awesum chinese subs are there alrdy! hahah sadly i can't read all chinese words but better then watchin it without subs and not understanding anything!! hahaha thanks a lot!!!! soo excited to watch hottie bi!!!!!! kekek

Guest rainoppa

thank you for episode o1 with chinese sub....can't wait for. I saw it yesterday but my internet so bad ....ha ,anyway thanks a lot

woah..so fast!! u guys are really efficient!!

i juz woke up to find so many YSI links 2 the 1st ep!!! ahhhh..u angels are the best!! helps a lot 4 us who are not in good terms with CB!!

kamsahamnida chinggu!!!

downloading the 1st ep now!! i dun mind about the ratings.. cos i watch it 4 the story..nt the to make the ratings go high or sumthing.. hehe..but i hope it rages 2 the top spot!! hehe...:P

anywayz..thankx 2 those who uploaded the eps 2 CB/YSI n subbed it.. u guys are the best!!! ^^

downloading now!!! ^^

yes i was just about to comment about the theme songs :D

for one of them was it lee soo young singing? it sounded like her voice but im not too sure if it was her

It was her ! but I am looking forward to Shin Seung Hun's track too ! He sings very well. :D

Archived