[drama 2005] Love I Want To Kill/ Ijuksa 이죽일놈의사랑

j.lee

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kalinda

from what I know (from previous posts).. some kind souls in sexybi will join forces to sub.... hope this is happening... thank you you guys

wow this drama sounds great. they look so adorable together. i wonder if they'll have chemistry on screen. lol. can't wait for the drama itself :D

wow this drama sounds great. they look so adorable together. i wonder if they'll have chemistry on screen. lol. can't wait for the drama itself :D

We can't tell if any chemistry exists till we see a few episodes ! :D Yes, all of us have high expectations of this drama. :)

amen!

by the way, i'm back.

are we ready to discuss this drama, girls?

ANDREA!!!!! you're back!!! ...and of course we're ready!!! counting on you haha :lol:

Ah...good old (I mean young :D ) Andrea is back with us again in Soompi ! Missed you lotsa gal !

hey wendy!!! i'm sneaking in, will be out in a while...wow are we really down to 3 days?

hey jen!!! thanks, what's a closed preview?

amen!

by the way, i'm back.

are we ready to discuss this drama, girls?

hahah the funny thing is.

before soompi crashed, i had prettied up the first post of this thread with nice colors and everything.

much thanks to jen for bringing this back alive, post-crash. it looks SWEET.

yayyyy! :lol:

same question as above. is the trailer posted somewhere?

dorkette :wub: welcome back. It's a long time not to see you guys.

you come back on the right time. for Bi's new drama ? :lol:

hoho ,so happy to see you again.

ANDREA!!!!! you're back!!! ...and of course we're ready!!! counting on you haha :lol:

hey wendy!!! i'm sneaking in, will be out in a while...wow are we really down to 3 days?

hey jen!!! thanks, what's a closed preview?

Rica...glad to see you ! Jen keeps asking me about you and I keep saying "moolah...she's busy with guests !" :D The preview will whet your appetite...!!! :D

Guest mangosteen

2 top singers will be singing the O.S.T for the drama "Ijuksa"

20051028114612.448.0.jpg

Singers Shin seung hun and Lee soo young

Really? This drama OSTs will be great :)

How did Rain get SO HOT all of a sudden? :o He looks younger.

But yeah. Can't wait for the drama to air! I REALLY hope someone's going to be making English subs for this drama. ^_^

andrea is pretty much completely and totally excited. :lol:

Andrea...I am sure glad you came back to drama thread here ! :D I am sure I will see you more often coz like you, all of us are so excited about the drama debut !!! :lol: Missed you lotsa when you were away. B)

Archived