SINGLE EYELIDS

Guest banana milk =)

Guest lolimois

edc2 that's really cute.

I tried doing that too, but it turned out a bit odd lol.

cielle where do you get your shimmer, i like the second look the best. do you also use liquid eyeliner?

I got it from beauty credit in korea but tons of other places sell it. I know sephora sells something similar (although it's out of stock online)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oki doki i'll share:

hopefully this can help some girls and dispell thoughts of surgery.

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d39/jadey_poo/ahhh.jpg

no makeup! (ok i filled in my brows, but that's it!)

makeup:

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d39/jadey_poo/color4.jpg

ex. 1

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d39/jadey_poo/color3.jpg

ex. 2

liquid eyeliner, eyeshadow auto pen, black pencil liner

1: line eyes with liquid eyeliner

put less liner in the inner corners, go up higher, and then lower again at the ends... this helps give an allusion of a bigger eye. it helps sometimes to mark your eyes with liner while your eyes are open so you know how high you have to go up to have it show up. one big problem with eyeliner on non-creased eyes though... you have to make the line very thick. marking where you are going to have to draw in at hte very top, when your eye is open, helps to mitigate this, so you are only putting on as much as needed.

2: use light shimmery off white color under your eyes

3: take a black pencil liner and line from the outside in on the bottom lash line. make this line thinner, so the shimmery eyeshadow can be visible underneath.

SHADOW!

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d39/jade...creasedeyes.jpg

with shadow, for a softer look, i do the same as step one, and then take black shadow and put a bit above the eyeliner. then i take a dark mahogany color, and put that on the outcorners, and a bit half way from the outside to the middle of my bottom lashes, and then take a copper, from teh inner corner to the middle.

omgoodness this is SOO HELPFUL

and you are SOO SOO SOO PRETTY ><

thank you for the tutorial I'm definitely going try this one out :)

Guest bbyxvickayy

i actually have a single eyelid

like i know its kinda not noticablee to use eyeliner

but it does make a difference

like if you have single eyelid

its actually better not to use eyeshadow

well if you do like a very thin line right about the creast is finee

& mascaraa reallyy helps

& eyeliner its always better to either use black or

something that pops

i use black & blue sometimes

i also have friends who uses purple

that will really get your friends to notice

& you might not think it shows

but it actually does

& its actually better to you liquid eyeliner

cus pencil rubs off really fast & it kinda ruins the whole thing

& you just have to constantly checking up on it & re-applyingg

thats kinda annoying so yeahh

i hope this helps(:

Guest xo.-wo.ai.ni

These pictures where taken at a party me and my friend hosted.

n1070703519_224419_1743.jpg

Im in the middle, and the other hostrest is on the far right.

I used :

Liquid Eyeliner

Mascara/ eye lash curler

White eye shadow

Beige eye shadow

And white eyeliner.

n1070703519_224447_348.jpg

This picture was taken with my best friend.

Shes the one on the left. I also did her make up ^_^ shes soo pretty. and im on the right.

Eh.. Im soo chinky .. lol

Uhm. Even though its tempting.

Most of us admire those with big eyes, but i suggest you guys to stay away from eyelid glue or like.. tape.

Because if you have thin eyelid skin, they it will cause to stretching and droopiness.

Just use it for one a while, when there is somthin important.

Guest alicimoo

Hi! Im a single lidder too.

And unfortunatly. I hate it very much. Im planing to get my eyelids done after my graduation ; but, i must live with these hidoues eyes.

Don't you think you're being a bit rude and forward coming into a thread filled with people with single eyelids and calling single eyelids "hideous?"

Many people think single eyelids are beautiful.

I think you should think more carefully about what you're going to say before you say it.

Guest xo.-wo.ai.ni

Don't you think you're being a bit rude and forward coming into a thread filled with people with single eyelids and calling single eyelids "hideous?"

Many people think single eyelids are beautiful.

I think you should think more carefully about what you're going to say before you say it.

not about others, if i must restate.

But for myself.

Not everyone has the same type of eyes.

If some one disagrees on one's eyes.

Im not being harsh with anyone, im just personally saying i don't like my eyes.

If that just has to offend anyone. My apologies.

Guest cherrieswhisper.

I have single eyelids and I don't find it that hard to put on makeup. Then again, my eyelids aren't completely flat...

nomakeup.jpg

^me without makeup :P

and...

smile.jpg

here's me with makeup!

closeup2-1.jpg

sorry, that's the only closeup i got...it's so much darker in person. i can never capture the true colors..hrm.

i don't think makeup looks horrible on girls who have single eyelids. it's just a matter of how you apply it. :)

maybe it's helpful to have that little indent/fold in my eye?

products used on eyes, if anyone was wondering:

-MAC eyeshadow in aquavert, swimming, humid, club, and rose blanc (highlight inner corners).

-Mark eyeshadow in fairy dust to highlight.

-Clinique gel liner in true black

-Clinique eye shaper in egyptian and frosty

-Lancome mascara definicil

p.s-first post on soompi :D

Guest f_r_E_a_K

I grow tired quickly of natural and light makeup for our eyes...not to say that it looks bad or anything, but it's just not my style I suppose ^_^...too boring haha...and it has a large possibility of going undetected and unnoticed @_____@;

freakysingleeyelid.png

Yes, I do realize that this is not something you could do on a daily basis (unless you're super awesome! :D), but hey, I like the stripes. ^^

err the eyeshadow was Drama by ELF (yes, the cheap $1 stuff <_<)...the eyeliner was $1 by LoveMyEyes...wooo $2 in total! YESH!

I also find that mascara on single liddies is SUCH a pain, especially if you're wearing contacts. On a lucky (and rare) day, you might not have those freakin' tiny hard stones of dried-up mascara fall into your eye and cause you uncomfort every time you blink, but that's not frequent. Besides...you can't really extend those eyelashes THAT MUCH due to the fat eyelid covering up much of them..

and no, I cannot even do the subtle looks of just having eyeliner on top of my inner double eyelid, because I DON'T HAVE ONE OF THOSE. Yep, I'm real hardcore single eyelid ;)

EDIT: heeeeeeeey page topper :lol:

Archived