SINGLE EYELIDS

Guest banana milk =)

i think my makeup sucked this time around... probably should try fake lashes if i do black eyeliner again... my eyelashes look really short.

eyeszf2.th.jpg

i was trying to do the BoA/Hyori style makeup that marymagdalin made a thread for... didn't quite turn out the same...

pingkix118- you look so pretty now! i think the blue contacts are overkill though... way too blue...

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have single eyelids too!! i envy those who have double eyelids..but then single eyelids is nice too!!

here's my make up attempt...my eyes seems to be a little bigger than b4 makeup

singleeyelidmakeup1.jpg

singleeyelidmakeup2.jpg

Guest bubbles<3

yeay i dont have a crease either, anyways if you dont want an over done look, then if you open your eyes wide enough (for people with no crease) you will get a teeny tiny crease, and if you dont want to over do it, dont cross that crease.

does that make since? hard to explain, hmm I dont have my camra to help, but yea try it xP

hey guys! i found a outside tutorial from another site for single eye lids. this one is very well done, and the results are amazing. one click and you'll be amazed.

Tutorial

Wow that is amazing!!

That girl is very talented.

Guest itsf0'y0'mynd

I think it's all eye liner, eye shadow,and mascara that makes your eyes look bigger and makes it look like you have double eyelids.

• 1 month later...

erg i was so caught up in teh double eyelid thing a while back but after playing around with some makeup, heres what I found to work best. (no pics sorry, not yet at least) ok. so here it is.

1. of course, the most important part, the eyeliner. when you put on eyeliner, find a shape/curvature that works best for your eyes.

in my case, my eyes look best with a super flat S shape (kinda curvy with a thin wing on the outer corners).

Ive found that cream/ink liners applied with a brush work best.

2. try a colored eyeliner/eyeshadow pencil. Vincent Longo has really good ones that are double ended with colors that work well together. drawing a line of a dark color, not necessarily black, over( as in above, not directly on top) the eyeliner really gives you the depth that a double eyelid has. plus u get the color too =]. having one light color and one dark color give you even more depth when you use the darker color first and then apply the lighter color at the inner corners of the eyes (creating a blending effect).

3. try a colored mascara. some of us asian girlies didnt exactly hit the jackpot for eyelashes in the gene pool, so wearing colored mascara (like a bright blue) create more depth and really make your lashes stand out. i was scared that it would look weird when a friend bought me some, but i was really surprised how good it looked, and i started getting compliments left and right. not many ppl wear colored mascara. just try it =] i think youll liek it.

4. ok this is more of a DON'T: if you use eyeshadow. make sure you dont go up too high above the lashline (ESPECIALLY when using lighter colors) going up too high with an eyeshadow near the brow makes your eyes look smaller, not bigger. im sure for some it might work, since our eyes are all different. but try putting on eyeshadow close to your lashline (above your eyeliner, or on top, ur choice) and compare that with eyeshadow further up towards the brow.

i know its tedious to read. so i'll try having pictures up soon. hope this helps some =]

Since last week, i'd started using makeup again

These pictures were taken today cause i got bored

DSCF3135.jpg

Without makeup

DSCF3137.jpg

DSCF3138.jpg

DSCF3141.jpg

DSCF3143.jpg

With makeup

You can't really see the eyeshadow cause i mixed white & pink/magenta together, and i put eyeliner on the top lid, but because i have SINGLE eyelid, you can't see it -_-

This is how i put my makeup on now.

Guest OurStory

okay so i have this very weird problem, when open my eyes normally, i have singlelids, and when i open it a bit bigger, my left eye have a crease but my right is still single like this:

eyelid0vw.jpg

i usually dont put makeup on, if anything its just some eyeliner on the bottom lid and i use my hair to cover part of my right so its not that noticiable, anyone have any advice?

Guest JUICYLICI0US.

ih ave a question, how do u put makeup on eyes that have a tiny crease.

when you open ur eyes, you cant see the makeup cos it goes under the eyelid.

when you look down or lift ur eyebrows, then you can see it.

i find it so frustrating.

Guest SatinDoll

i think my makeup sucked this time around... probably should try fake lashes if i do black eyeliner again... my eyelashes look really short.

eyeszf2.th.jpg

i was trying to do the BoA/Hyori style makeup that marymagdalin made a thread for... didn't quite turn out the same...

pingkix118- you look so pretty now! i think the blue contacts are overkill though... way too blue...

ugh you make me want single eyelids >.<

:sweatingbullets:

Guest thanhnii

hey guys! i found a outside tutorial from another site for single eye lids. this one is very well done, and the results are amazing. one click and you'll be amazed.

Tutorial

Wow!! That's amazing. I'm gonna go try it tomorrow to see how it goes. Soompi girls here are so talented in using their make-up!

Archived