SINGLE EYELIDS

Guest banana milk =)

well, i normally don't wear blue eyeshadow but for the sake of it showing up i decided to do it in blue... i normally blend my eyeshadows when i'm wearing them and this is how they look like.. i don't know if this will help any of you but if you guys think that because you have single eyelids and you can't do anything, well no, you can, it just takes a lot of experimenting...

eye4.jpg

here's one less dramatic...

can you tell me what color and where you got that shadow from? thanksss

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

w54991889.jpg

don't mind my hair-didn't comb it & it was dirrty

you can't really tell b/c of the lighting - took this last week?

Estee Lauder Lagoon eyeshadow from inner corner to middle of eye

Estee Lauder 07 Smokey middle of eye to outter corner of eye

brown eyeliner on inner top rip of eye

Estee Lauder 09 Plum Writer eyeliner on outter top lid of eyes

Lagoon eyeshadow on lower outter corner eyelid to middle

i apply the eyeshadows to my eyebrow bones then smug the middle of the eye to blend the 2 colors and also smuge the brow bone/where the eyeshadow ended so the eyeshadow can blend/fade to the brow bone

hope this all make sense

edit: i also use lancome L'extreme & dior show mascara

looks even. good luck with the glue.

i think my eyelids are different thicknesses... my eyes don't quite come out even when i try to do double eyelids with tape/glue.

it depends on how much fat is in your eyes i guess but there was a girl that used glue 24/7 for a whole year and her double crease became natural.

Question (please bear with me if this was already asked) --

what kind of eyeliner is best for a single eyelid? liquid or pencil?

since your crease basically covers where you use the eyeliner, the chances of smuging is more so liquid would be better if you're super skilled

but i still use pencil..i jus smug it to make it look like a smokey eyeshadow if it starts smuging

had a bad experience with liquid eyeliner before :sweatingbullets:

Guest crystallizedtear

Wow, you guys are skilllled! I'm kinda jealous of single lidders now cuz their eyes are really unique looking and when the makeup is done right it's so gorgeous.

I have 'hidden' double lids. as in its visible, but the lid's droppy and covers it a lot. If I open my eyes wide then that problem is fixed...

btw, what's sok ssangguhpeul??

Guest sugar_puff <3

wow i didnt even know this thread existed... i always go through the forum daily as well... see everyone here with single eyelids have either naturally big eyes or they have a very thin eyelid.. unlike mine which is thicker and i went thru the whole thread but there werent any examples for people w/ thicker lids =( but nonetheless i will try after i buy some eyeshadow lol thanks girls =) yup everyone has such nice eyes!!

curling mascaras dont work for me.. is it cuz of my single eyelid? does it work for any of u guys?

Guest xsno0py

I'm not sure if this should go here or not, but I was wondering if someone could help me out..I was wondering if someone could do some sort of tutorial with how Mikki does her eye make up.

I like how it darkens at the corners making her eyes look bigger than they are..

Thanks in advance^^

can you tell me what color and where you got that shadow from? thanksss

those two eye shadow i used are from bare minerals... the colors are true gold and camp... but if you want some other brand, look for gold and bronze.

I'm not sure if this should go here or not, but I was wondering if someone could help me out..I was wondering if someone could do some sort of tutorial with how Mikki does her eye make up.

I like how it darkens at the corners making her eyes look bigger than they are..

Thanks in advance^^

could you post a pic and maybe i could help out... or just post a pic and i'm sure other soompiers would be gald to help as well...

*Gonie

Guest niveaux

single eyelids are beauuttiiifullll~:D

u guys all do the makeup great too... heres a lil contribution from me :blush: ..

i just apply eyeliner close to the lashes and smudge it a bit. Then I pull it a bit long on the outside to create the "almond" n then use mascara, heat up my curler wit a hairdryer(becareful!!can get really hot!!) add some shimmer on the inner corner of my eye in a c-shape motion and lightly (in stroking motion) line my bottom lashes n then ta-da!! :P

this is my everyday, casual make up (gross skin..sorry >.<'')

DSC00223.jpgDSC00228.jpg

this is my "fancier" side.. haha :blink: (sorry for the huge pic..)

IMG_0041copy.jpg

Guest uKnow__Love

i have a question guys!

my eyes have REALLY TINY ssanggapeul.. like its soo small that it looks like i have single eyelid.. but if you look closely it is actually double.. cus i have a crease (but whats the use if its so small? T_T). my problem with makeup is that my eyeliner is CONSTANTLY smearing and fading. pencil smears like no tomorrow.. and even liquid doesnt stay in place for very long because it starts rubbing off after a few hours. how can i keep my eyeliner in place? is there a special way to apply it so it doesnt smear everywhere? i know that some girls with single eyelid are able to keep their makeup from smearing for at least 5 hours..

hey look i added double eyelids LOL.

i`m hoping by using the glue its naturally come out

so far the left eye looks promising

me4.jpg

i don't think you should care about getting a double eyelid. you look gorgeous as is. seriously no lie. you're so lucky. SCREW THE DOUBLE EYE LID! PWAHAHA

hoorah!

Guest YELL;OH

amazing thread. i actually just sat here for the past... Godknowshowlong reading thru all the pages. i`m definitely going to have to play around with my eye makeup this weekend!

• 3 weeks later...

^ lol same here XD

i wanna ask..

girls said that dont put the eyelinder in the inner part of the bottom lid cuz it makes the eye smaller. is it true? O.O

so just line inner through outter toplid and the outter lid for the bottom?

i personally hate my single eyelids, its barely single though, its like a tttinyyy tiny crease. but its not big enough for me, so everyday i just apply heavy brown eyeliner; revlon colorstay. then i apply black pencil liner on the bottom. then i apply dark brown shadow and apply some mascara. i use the purple queen latifa one, i believe its by covergirl.

and this is my lame everyday look.

untitledht8.jpg

i'm so noob, not like you guys so good at all the shadows and blends and crap :[

Guest blisskiss

^ lol same here XD

i wanna ask..

girls said that dont put the eyelinder in the inner part of the bottom lid cuz it makes the eye smaller. is it true? O.O

so just line inner through outter toplid and the outter lid for the bottom?

yeah, thats what i do. if you just line from about the middle to the outside on the bottom lid, it will give your eyes a nice, pretty almond shape. If you have small eyes already, eyeliner overkill makes your eyes look smaller, especially if you use black-black.

Guest annabeelee

man i wish i could do like thick eyeliner and dark shadows like you guys >.<

like when i tried it it made me look so...

much likea 8yr old that got her moms makeup bag thrown at ehr face....

like my face is too...babylike?? and i have inside double eyelid..? haha its like i have the lines...just that they arent dents...

so you guys get it? or am i being too confusing? haha

like if i got surgery done it would be really simple for me..

OK better explaination....

like when you go get surgery done...

they mark your skin so they know where

top cut and stuff??

i have that line naturally

haha i think thats better...

can anyone help me?

i just dont wear makeup anymore

bc i look really bad with it

^ hmm eyetalk [the eyelid glue] it'd be so easy for you cuz the lines are already there so yea. you're eyes are probably ganna come out natural//even XD

@blisskiss - umm. black black? so i should use the color brown or something? XD?

Guest pingkix118

i tried to pull off what calypso did.. cus i absolutely fell in LOVE with her transition..

but it didn't work out so well :(

guess i'll just hafta reserve couple of more days to work on it.

before::

fdsa.jpg

after (without contacts)::

110506_1754a.jpg

110506_1757a.jpg

after (with contacts)::

110506_1810a.jpg

any advice?

i know it's kinda hard to tell cus the bad quality from my phone..

and the lighting isn't the best.. but as far as basics go.

and do the blue contacts look good on me?

i was debating between green and blue.. or should i just get black circle lens? *shrugs*

but seriously-- mad props to you calypso and blisskiss.

i wish i wasn't sucha noob with makeup.. but being 17 and just starting to wear eyeliner occasionally doesn't really help.

i was thinking about going to estee lauder and asking them to give me a makeover.. especially getting them to make my eyes look better...

__+sorry for the huge richard simmons pics!

Archived