SINGLE EYELIDS

Guest banana milk =)

Guest fershizzul

umm single eyelid is that what theyre called

i think they look pretty with makeup and i didnt even know it was hard to put on makeup for those kind of eyes

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks even. good luck with the glue.

i think my eyelids are different thicknesses... my eyes don't quite come out even when i try to do double eyelids with tape/glue.

Guest ant!bacterial

Question (please bear with me if this was already asked) --

what kind of eyeliner is best for a single eyelid? liquid or pencil?

Guest MaryMagdalin

looks even. good luck with the glue.

i think my eyelids are different thicknesses... my eyes don't quite come out even when i try to do double eyelids with tape/glue.

its ok, i made mine come out even HAHahahaha =x

ELLCHA - i use both

liquid is much smoother for the top lid

and i use pencil for the bottom occasionally

Guest lovejyk

These are pictures from my 411 thread :lol: .

I've gotten too lazy to post pictures now.

IMG_6351.jpg

In this picture, I have eyeliner at the top. I made the outer-edge have this "chiseled" look.

IMG_6461.jpg

This is a picture of my right(?) eye. I brushed the inner corners with light shimmery eyeshadow and at the bottom-outer lashline.

Hope this helps somewhat? XD!

Guest ninaaax3

hey look i added double eyelids LOL.

i`m hoping by using the glue its naturally come out

so far the left eye looks promising

me4.jpg

it shows for like a few days.. without the glue after like 2-3 weeks..

i have another crisis! hehe anyways, because it can get super hot in sac my makeup always looks like it's melting. i don't wear foundation, but the top eyeshadow color always smears on my bottom eyelid and my mascara smudges like crazy! by the time i get home i look like i got punched. can someone help me?

Guest greenti

i have one crease too

so what i do it just put the eye liner on...

thick or thin..doesn't matterhow big..

and then i put on black eyeshadow over the eyeliner..

like ONLY the eyeliner...

the eye liner stays on longer..

and when you open your eyes..it looks darker..so it actually looks like you have eyeliner on..

i don't know if this would for everybody..

Guest maha_love

OMG im in love with these eyes!! i have big big eyes and i just hate it!!!!! trust me people, u really should not be dream of having bigger eyes, especially if u like make up, cuz it just does NOT show with big eyes,not mentioning the HELL u go through if u have long eyelashes!!!!my cousins say that i must have been an asian in another life ...^^;

Guest MaryMagdalin

i have another crisis! hehe anyways, because it can get super hot in sac my makeup always looks like it's melting. i don't wear foundation, but the top eyeshadow color always smears on my bottom eyelid and my mascara smudges like crazy! by the time i get home i look like i got punched. can someone help me?

for eyeshadow,

you can take a Q-tip and spray some hair spray on it

roll the q-tip over your applied eyeshadow and that makes a temp waterproof covering.

another one i hear is using contact solution

dip your brush or whatever in the

and then in the eyeshadow and then apply

but i`ve never tried this...

actually, don`t try this i forgot if it was contact solution HAHAHahahha

let me go ask my friend again...

there are eyeshadow base thingy, i forget the proper name of it, but like, it's like the base for eyeshadows... you put it on and then put the eyeshadow over and then it should stay... as for your mascara, try using waterproof...

*Gonie

edit

eye.jpg

eye3.jpg

eye2.jpg

well, i normally don't wear blue eyeshadow but for the sake of it showing up i decided to do it in blue... i normally blend my eyeshadows when i'm wearing them and this is how they look like.. i don't know if this will help any of you but if you guys think that because you have single eyelids and you can't do anything, well no, you can, it just takes a lot of experimenting...

eye4.jpg

here's one less dramatic...

Guest child2child

mm... i use Urban Decay's Primer potion as an eyeshadow base. It works really well, even in the heat and especially if you have oily eyelids. it can make eyeshadow last about 8+ hours for me. and i've had the bottle for about over 6 months and i'm still using it, a little goes a long way.

another way i heard was to use visine. i don't remember if that was an eye drop solution or something else. i've never tried it but i heard it works about the same. you just use one drop and it's supposed to stay for a while. but like i said i haven't tried it before, so i can't tell you how it works...

hope that helped :)

Guest deportedkorean

in addition to the other tips above...dust transluscent powder on your bottom lid...or just your regular makeup powder...it keeps the makeup from sticking onto the bottom lid...works wonders i tell ya. and a good waterproof mascara wont hurt either.

i found a pretty good mascara that keeps my curls last under the weight of my single lids (lol): dior show mascara...($23)...i also heard shu uemura's is good too.

by the way, a good eyelash curler does make a diff too...

edit: i forgot one more thing, another reason why your shadow could be because you put too much on...if possible, use a fan brush and dust off the excess.

Guest YnaHazN

wow, thanks people for sharing. I was looking all over the webs for help in single-lids makeup. xD Most of you guys have really pretty eyes though..::>_< jealous::

Guest hunny~bunny

me4.jpg

dang ur so pretty :o

• 1 month later...
Guest blisskiss

wow, glue for you really made a big difference! Your eyes really do look better with the ssankapul. Whenever I try glue or tape I feel like my eyes look smaller or something. Yours has a good shape. :)

Archived