6th Grader Doing Makeup Tutorials...

Guest Inconnu

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest snowysuki

:| Even though shes good. She'll get wrinkles earlier >_< and how much she pulls her skin D:; and if she wears makeup very often ;__; I fear. XD

So what if she's in grade 6? She's helping those who are probably 20 and don't know how to use an eyelash curler. I don't get why it's such a taboo in our society if a tween is skilled enough to give advice on makeup. Who cares? It's not like she's giving sex lessons. When did using make-up become so hush hush?

Guest xx_melody

she's cute. i don't think she actually wears a full face of makeup outside the house. it's probably just for fun + experimenting...except online where everyone can see/judge her :/

Guest VINTAGE'art: moderne

She talks like a stereotypical white girl, which is hella annoying. But the kid seems to know the basics and some of her blends are actually decent. She mentions her dad being a make-up artist so I guess she grew up around make-up. Definitely too young to be walking around with a face caked with make-up but light make-up is okay for someone her age if she insists on wearing it.

(edit) So I watched more of her videos... the girl can be adorable. Especially in the videos that feature her dad. In turns out he isn't a make-up artist but a painter who also does other forms of art.

Guest miimisunshine

dang.. 38 people viewing this.

i think she is TOO young. she shouldnt be allowed to buy makeup unless her parents dont care.

her skin might be all icky when she grows up.

Guest japanesedolli

Wow... she's so young O__O

I don't even know how to apply make-up lol...

Kids are growing up too fast these days.

Guest snowysuki

If she's good with makeup, why not? Doing it well is a gift. Might as well share it.

I just hope she doesn't have messed up skin when she gets older from wearing it so often though.

:| yep~ That would be horrible. She'll get old too fast.

Guest Lilaaa

she seem hella conceited at such a young age.

I don't like her "bubbly" personaility. It seems like it would be really annoying in real life.

Guest Blu_Velvet_Sea

IMO No one can really say anything is wrong for doing that her age because we don't know her personally. So let's not judge her and say "oh my 6th grader wearing makeup!" when we don't know if wearing makeup at her age has lead her to anything bad in particular. If she was a 6th grader wearing low rise with a thong sticking out of her richard simmons, I'd be concerned then because it's attracting the wrong kind of attention, which could lead to many things. So yeah, makeup? Nothing to serious =/ I'm not trying to attack you or anything btw :D

Guest mechaku

I am actually rather impressed-- in sixth grade, I didn't even know how to put myself together. My mom even passed by and commented on how good her hands are. Though she didn't like the style ^^;

Wow, that's a lot of tutorials. My goodness. @___@

Guest Kittykitt129

So what if she's in grade 6? She's helping those who are probably 20 and don't know how to use an eyelash curler. I don't get why it's such a taboo in our society if a tween is skilled enough to give advice on makeup. Who cares? It's not like she's giving sex lessons. When did using make-up become so hush hush?

It's just VERY mature for an 11-year-old, the same as when people talk about little pageant queen kids. They're just too youthful and young to wear stuff to make themselves look younger, and normally, makeup is worn to make people look sexy. We know how the makeup has an effect on us, how we think of a person differently depending on makeup, and it's just disturbing to see kids, younger than teenagers, wear the stuff that can make or break your status. Well, at least to me.

Wow. That's really weird. I'm a rising junior, and I don't know much about make-up either...

and it's so weird that a kid is teaching me how to put on make-up.

WOW.

She's pretty cool, though, and she has a knack for doing make-up. She should use that sometime in the future as a career. She also seems to be mature and all.

I have a feeling I'd be annoyed by her if I knew her in real life, though. I think she has the potential to be a real richard simmons.

edit: i subscribed to her. X| she's soooo good.

Guest muffingrl

little girls shouldnt ruin their skin with make up at such an early age, i didnt start wearing any makeup til high school! its nice that shes interested in it, but as a 6th grader, she honestly doesnt need it, its only going to age her.

Archived