6th Grader Doing Makeup Tutorials...

Guest Inconnu

Guest Autumn1430263885

wow. i just finished watching one of her vids...

she's so cute!~ Looks like she'll grow up to be a pretty young lady ahah ;D

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest .:precious:.

that's kinda wrong styll.

i dont know..

edit://

I REALLY DONT LIKE THAT AMY WINEHOUSE INSPIRED LOOK VIDEO THAT SHE DID.

i dont like that makeup at all. the left eye aims at a very weird angle.

I agree with th wrong part >.>

I didnt watch any of her vidoes so I dont know about the amy thing but yea weird much?... :mellow:

Guest Baby.doll

Where's she get all that make up? <_<

I don't have as much as her T_T;; I'm like a total noob when it comes to makeup xD

Her mother and the media around her could have probably effected her makeup liking.

Guest Whateva

Sigh...I see today's society is all about age. You are too young, you are too old, blah blah. If her makeup tutorials' are good, then who cares? She can be a professional makeup artist when she's older. Sidenote: Just watched one of her vids, and she's very....peppy? lol Maybe she's in a dance team, or something. Oh well, it's better to learn these things earlier, so later on in life you won't have to be confused on what to do to.

Guest hannuhh

she doesn't look like she's in 6th grade... but you can tell when by her fingers... they're short and chubby... like kid's fingers! LOL

well i mean i guess make up is her thing, so let her at it

Guest bEllAfRESh

again age is just a number..

there are 6th graders who

could probably whoop me

at 100meter dash in track

its just that their better lol

and there are 6th graders

who deff. know how to put

on make-up better then me

seeing that i dont use make up x]

seriously i know seniors who

are less mature then 6th graders..

once again age is just a numberr

people mature at diff. pace

Guest JaeJoongLvrr

hmm.

I hate how younger kids think that they are mature.

they MAYBE. but they are young.

shouldnt they be having carefree fun and acting cute and wild?!?

edit.

wow.. now that i've watched her video..

hmm.

i'm not even sure how or why she started doing this..

her actions are really questionable..

and she's really hyper.

but.

all that makeup will probably have a bad effect on her later on...

Guest wakeywakey

i must agree. the younger generation is missing out on their childhood and growing up way too fast

all they gotta do is slow down. they're only 11 or 12 years old or whatever it is once. gosh

Guest Joanne <3

Wow, kids really are growing up fast these days... it's kind of shocking to see an 11 year old with so many makeup tutorials! :blink:

I'm surprised her parents actually let her - when I was her age, my parents didn't even let me paint my nails...

Guest chocopocky

She's so hyper and adorable!

But I think she should lay off the makeup for now.. I don't think she knows how to use it, really.

damn, the girl uploads 50 videos a day or something. Wait until you're a bit older!

I'm sure she'll learn how to use better in the future.

But whatever, not my kid.

Guest leelee.

It's totally okay to experiment with make-up, but if she walks outside with all that on, well that's another thing.

Don't tell me that you've never played around with it at that age, 'cos I know most girls have.

When I was younger, I would play around with it at home and everything, but I'd never walk out of the house with any of it on. I knew I was too young for make-up and my mom didn't allow it anyways.

I'd be more worried about her making videos on Youtube than about her wearing make-up. >___>

Guest Kittykitt129

No, we are not growing fast, in general. I barely wear any at all, and I'm 14! Some kids just go too fast.

This girl only needs maybe eyeliner to make her eyes darker, that and some lip gloss.

And she's too cute to be doing all that makeup stuff.

That area that a very-narrowly avoided by a little over a year, they are WAY too mature. Seriously. I'm only a little older, but they act TOO OLD, I mean, too much makeup, thongs...they amaze me.

Where in the world did she get such expensive MAC stuff?! I can't even buy from there! And she makes a total mess of it, by caking it. Even more, how'd she learn about makeup?! Wherever she got it, it was made for MUCH more mature females than her, sorry.

Guest SiMPLY PiNk*

again age is just a number..

there are 6th graders who

could probably whoop me

at 100meter dash in track

its just that their better lol

and there are 6th graders

who deff. know how to put

on make-up better then me

seeing that i dont use make up x]

seriously i know seniors who

are less mature then 6th graders..

once again age is just a numberr

people mature at diff. pace

are you still going to say that when a 12 year old is having sex & teaching other kids sex ed? lol.

i don't believe that age determines a persons maturity, but no matter how mature the kid really is,

there are some things that look wrong when a kid is doing it because it's not meant for them.

Guest xvi3txl0v1ngx

she's cute, to an extend. i think the fact that she's a 6th grader and is wearing so much make-up makes her less cute to me. at her age, she should be getting hyper and excited when it's recess, not over make-up. hasn't anyone told her the bad effets of wearing make-up at a young age?! i didn't start to wear make-up until i was 15 and that was eyeliner and not even daily. i'm 18 and i'm still not wearing as much make-up as she does but if that's how she wants to look then whatever. her face, her wrinkles and pimples later on.

Guest CorruptedSilence__nomore

Just a random comment: She says "I'm making you thirsty with my Coke huh?"

Is she trying to tempt me? Cause guess what? I'm older and I'm drinking RED BULL. It gives me wings.

Now that I'm done with that...back to the topic.

She does do some good make up and its not half bad.

If she keeps this up, I bet she'll become a makeup artist 8D

I dunno but I get this vibe that she's trying to be "grown up"

She has some cutesy moments too but she's not someone I would subscribe to.

Perhaps its because I really don't care for makeup so yeaaah

She has a big load of makeup. I see things from Ulta and Mac =___=

Archived