6th Grader Doing Makeup Tutorials...

Guest Inconnu

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hirotoki

shes good.. but im still strongly against people NOT acting their age..

shes a 6th grader and shes already acting like a young adult..

what is she going to be when she hit her 20s? a grandmother?? ( sry if that sounded harsh but i just read a news story about a 13 yr old being a father,.. whens hes a kid himself....)

Guest reikurenai

Okay. I'm a rising senior and basically dont even know the first step

of makeup.

But this girl... on the contrary is a 6th grader and has video tutorials

on how to do makeup on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/user/502455

6th grader.

6TH GRADER.

And I am not bashing this poor innocent girl.

Shes cute, I like her personality alot. Her makeup tutorials are fun to

watch and shes pretty good at it to. But I'm more surprised at the

fact that shes a 6th grader. O_o The younger generations are sure growing

up pretty fast.

she's cute but she's freaky...

i only use eyeliner...

i'm a college student but only use a black eyeliner!!!!!!!!!!!!

that's all!!!!!!!!!!!!!

she's amazing by the way...

hehe

Guest cantthinkofaname

hahaha a 6th grader eh....i guess youngsters these days are growing too fast

i remember when i was a 6th grader, all i wanted to do was play and play and play

i didn't even put on make up until i was a senior in high school...seriously though :D

edit:

but yet blame it on the adults these days :D

Guest Strawberii

Oh wow.

i was sooo fugly and not like that at all when i was in 6th grade.

It's "good" that she's so knowledge about it already...i suppose.

idk, i can't really judge her or anything but i don't really see a problem with what she's doing.

I agree though, little kids are growin up wayyyy too fast.

Guest lukicocopuffs

Wow, she's really young. I didn't even know what eyeliner was when I was her age. lol

I think she knows more about makeup than I do right now. She's cute though. :)

I just dont like it when young kids put on that much makeup. Ruins their cuteness and their innocence.

Guest Raphizzle

Well for those of you who are interested, I'm persuaded her to join Soompi!

Her account is maral502455 and it's verified on her youtube channel, in case you are wondering.

So i guess you'll start to see her around.

Guest meilove

I don't like seeing young girls wearing make-up like that :|

It just ruins the innocence and the cuteness..

same.

even though i started wearing make up in 7th grade. but it was ONLY eyeliner under my eyes.

didn't even change things up till 9th grade

Guest maral502455

hi. this is 502455 on youtube. the "6th grader" and im not in the 6th grade i'm in the 7th grade. also i dont wear foundation or all that stuff, and im gettin acne because i am at my puberty age! DUH! also all i wear is eyeliner and mascara and burts bees lip balm! ok i just wanted to get that straight and if you guys donte belive that its really me,502455, then check my profile and read my profile. well im glad i got to the point!! BYE BYE!

Guest maral502455

hi. this is 502455 on youtube. the "6th grader" and im not in the 6th grade i'm in the 7th grade. also i dont wear foundation or all that stuff, and im gettin acne because i am at my puberty age! DUH! also all i wear is eyeliner and mascara and burts bees lip balm! ok i just wanted to get that straight and if you guys donte belive that its really me,502455, then check my profile and read my profile. well im glad i got to the point!! BYE BYE!

Guest maral502455

OK hey guys. this is 502455 from youtube, the "6th grader". im not in 6th grade, im actually in 7th grade now. =] also I dont use foundation and powder and all that kind of disgusting stuff, and im only getting acne right now because im in my puberty age. Also ALL I WEAR is mascara and eyeliner and burts bees lip balm. and I'm not this little "skank" that likes to wear a ton of eyeshadow at school. A lot of girls in my grade at my school wears HIGH blue eyeshadow up to their browbone!! so i just wanted to get that straight because I am not too young to wear EYELINER AND MASCARA when I'm 12 years young, soon to be 13!! theres like 8 year old girls that wear black eyeshadow! well I hope you guys understand that! Also if you guys dont think its really me,502455, then check my youtube channel and read my profile. ok? well hope you guys understand bnow! BYE BYE! :)

Ok hey guys!! This is 502455 from youtube! I just wanted to say, Im not a 6th grader, i am a 7th grade that is 12 soon to be 13. All i wanted to say was that I dont wear foundation or powder or concealer or all those nasty stuff! If i get acne or pimples, I dont cover it up! I just let it go away by itself ok? Besides this is my time where i go through puberty. Also i ONLY wear mascara,blue, or black eyeliner, and burts bees lip balm!! I'm not those girls that wear BLUE eyeshadow up to their browbone. there are other girls at my school that lieks to wear BLACK BLACK eyeshadow up to their browbone and dark eyeliner on their lower lashline. There are even 8 year old girls that already wear too much mascara and blue eyeshadow! I just wanted to get that straight saying I'm not too young to be wearing mascara and eyeliner at 12 soon to be 13. Also I am 4 foot 11 and a half and i dont care if im short, SHORT PEOPLE ARE AWESOME!! there is an 8th grader that is 4 foor 9 at my school. Also if you guys dont think its really me, 502455 from youtube, then go to my youtube channel and read my profile. I have proof on there. well i hope u guys understand!!! BYE BYE!! :)

alright, i browse, and i see this huge message xD

scared the crap outta me, but maybe because i'm in the dark, typing around midnight..

so yea, anyways..

i like her tutorials,

but i just don't really like the effect on how sometimes,

make-up makes you look older..

which i find very DDDD;

so yea,

and Maral, you remind me of someone, who i don't really know,

but you look like her, and talk like her~

so yea..

Archived