6th Grader Doing Makeup Tutorials...

Guest Inconnu

...wtf....

o-o;;

I think it's WORSE that she's posting it all over youtube....seriously...does her parents know she does this?

and she has a PHONE?! o------------o;; I hope it's a family plan or something....

but, I don't think she's amazing at it.

Some of the looks, I think don't fit her eyes.

I guess it's good for a 6th grader...but I don't remember wearing makeup in 6th grade...or anyone else but that was 4 years ago. I have a sister in 6th grade, and I guess she will get influence by me using makeup. but if she starts to wear makeup of any form except lip gloss, I will whoop her richard simmons. ^^; I remember buying false eyelashes, and my sister wanted to try it...LOL

anyways,

I can see her getting ruined skin though. I watched a few, and she tugs her skin a lot.. I hope she's gentle with removing makeup.

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lovesicles

...wtf....

o-o;;

I think it's WORSE that she's posting it all over youtube....seriously...does her parents know she does this?

and she has a PHONE?! o------------o;; I hope it's a family plan or something....

I guess it's good for a 6th grader...but I don't remember wearing makeup in 6th grade...or anyone else but that was 4 years ago. I have a sister in 6th grade, and I guess she will get influence by me using makeup. but if she starts to wear makeup of any form except lip gloss, I will whoop her richard simmons. ^^; I remember buying false eyelashes, and my sister wanted to try it...LOL

anyways,

I can see her getting ruined skin though. I watched a few, and she tugs her skin a lot.. I hope she's gentle with removing makeup.

:| you should.. calm down.

i think her dad probably knows if she recorded him putting makeup on her.

so what if she has a thing for makeup.

like the first poster said, she doesn't wear heavy makeup outside of the house.

and she is pretty good considering her age.

don't know if she's been mentioned, but check out georgiehuni's channel.

http://ca.youtube.com/user/Georgiehuni

she's like eight years old.. lol

yeah, okay that.. is ridiculous.

and she has a macbook plus high end makeup? :|

but yeah. just watching one video of her annoyed me. ><;

Guest xKanane

I think it's okay.

I mean, these days, many girls use make-up anyways.

It just creeps me out when young kids cake their faces with make-up...yuck.

Guest vanggirlie

well i used makeup when i was young but then i wasn't really into it but my mom tried getting me into it. neways, i think her wearing makeup is fine but putting vids up on youtube at such a young age (even for somethign as innocent as makeup tutorial) is possibly dangerous...all those pervs and pedos out there.

she really knows her way around makeup that's for sure.

the way she acts is annoying yet somehow cute (like little kid cute).

gosh it's hard to watch some of her vids when she keeps moving forward and backwards (plus moving her makeup and/or hands same way also). as well as turning on and off the light. nonetheless great with makeup.

Guest glamchicdiva

hahah when i first saw the topic title, i knew rightaway that this is gonna be about that girl. i saw her videos before, i was pretty impressed. she's really good at make-up, the only thing that doesnt seem right is only her age. i'm a lil bit skeptical bout this, but i wont bash her or anything. she can do whatever she wants. at least she's doing something that's not harmful to other people, she even help girls to do make-up :D

Guest punchmydreams

the younger generation is growing up so much faster but i think it's great that she's doing this as a hobby and does not actually have tons of make up on all the time. good ups to this 6th grader!

...wtf....

o-o;;

anyways,

you seriously need to calm down.

What is wrong with her having a phone also?

When I got a phone, it was when I was in six grade, (Now i am a Senior Year In High School).

I am pretty sure her parents know about it, if her dad is in one of the videos.

It's a hobby we can't stop someone from doing something if they enjoy it.

Guest loveydovey162

Ah hm "/

Iono

If you start wearing makeup from a young age, slow and gradually, you lose confidence in your natural skin and therefore beauty.

And with media nowadays, you can easily get swayed due to pressure from looking good, might be a bit farfetched but might end up resorting to surgery "/

Possibility that they might be thinking...

"Omg them celebs look gorgeous natural and I have to cake make up on to even look half decent as her..."

It really disturbs me seeing her wearing all of that unnecesary makeup...she's growing up too fast ><"

Sorry guys but for me, it's a no-no! She looks pretty without the makeup.

Guest I_play_with_dolls

It seems like she really does know what's she's talking about :l

But then again, there is a bunch of sixth graders at my school who wears make up. Not just eyeliner and foundation, but I mean make up that is really bright and loud D:

Guest foreverily17

woww. kids start so young theses days. they going to be all wrinkly when they get older. :/

buht got to admit shes pretty adorable & knows alot more than alot of people out there.

& also if you search on youtube, youll find alot of little girls just like her.

Archived