6th Grader Doing Makeup Tutorials...

Guest Inconnu

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lovesicles

personally, i don't really like it when girls that young wear makeup.

but i actually like her. she doesn't act like one of those snobby little girls that i see so often these days.

she's also kind of funny and cute. : D

everyone has their own hobby, and i guess makeup is hers.

lol. i guess instead of using her money on pokemon cards, it's makeup.

i owned makeup since grade ..................... 5-6. I think.

I didn't WEAR it pubicly, other than performances though. o_o (dance performances)

but.... i think she is cute! X3 -subscribes-

i'm watching the coastel scent's palette one haha.

shes adorable and more charismatic and has better speech then some of the older gals.

i've bought from m.a.c since it opened at my place, which was probably when i was like 12-14 anyway

Guest ix3katz

well i don't think there's anything wrong...experimenting with makeup at a young age

just as long as she doesn't make herself look like a drag queen everyday right?

i agree it's kinda odd..to start so early...

but once agian theres nothing wrong relaly..

Guest l♥velyLily

I think some of you should realize that she doesn't wear all this makeup in public, and that she does the makeup tutorials for fun.

Guest greyxsmilesz.

lmao

when i was in grade 6

i didn't even know what makeup tutorials were

LOLOLOLOL, don't grow up too fast guys!

though its not that great to be using makeup that fast

makeup ages your skin D:

Guest Inconnu

hoo the hell are u guys to judge other ppl u dont even know? she can do what she wants its her life. since when did makeup wearing become limited to old ppl? lol. get over urselves. do something that'll actually affect ur life not something where u go " OMG!!! look wat she's wearing" are effing kidding me? u guys sound ridiculous.. instead of wasting ur time bashing on some1 why dont u guys go out and do some community service or something? dat'll be more worthwhile and meaningful than picking on a kid. grow up. thats what yall need to do. grow up. if she's so young whats the point of wasting ur oh so precious time bashing on a kid? . its her life get over it.

Instead of wasting your time typing up such a hateful comment, maybe YOU

should go do some community service. lmao.

Everyone is entitled to their opinions.

Guest irockya?

As weird as it can be for a six grader to do makeup, we can't do anything about it. Kids nowadays are acting older than they are. I wonder if her parents knows that she posts video of herself on youtube -.-

Guest another member

she's talented and cute as heck. and why is this disturbing? times have changed, guys. just because YOU weren't experimenting with/wearing makeup at that age doesn't mean she can't. she's a teen, and the teen years are for experimenting and finding your personal identity. besides, most of us are going to be wearing makeup at one point or another, so what's the big deal? bashing on her parents just isn't right either. my parents let me experiment with makeup at a young age, and i didn't turn out to be some horribly promiscuous devil daughter. i think it's great that she's sort of getting herself out there and what not. i feel like it shows a lot of self confidence. with that characteristic, she may be really successful when she grows up. (i can barely market myself for jobs that i want!)

oh, and what's wrong with the way she talks? i practically talk like her and i'm 20! (it may be the southern californian in me...) not everyone is going to throw around $20 words during makeup tutorials.

anyway, props to her.

Guest ilovemesomekorean

wow i bet pedos are all over her. which makes me sick. haha.. but she is adorable. ^_^

oh but i would never let my daughter do that stuffs.

Guest anjuu62

This isn't disturbing at all. I'm guessing that the reason why she learned to do makeup like this in the first place is for gymnastics competitions.

have to agree with you on that. some of these kids don't even look their age nonetheless what grade their in. i know i totally agree tsk, tsk, tsk...

Guest yuki fiore

dang shes better at applying make up than me...

but this is starting to become the norm of society nowadays.

everyone is starting younger..

but she might not wear this makeup in public like people said?

but shes so adorable =]

Guest shoppingfreak614

I think shes soo cutee =)

she knows stuff that i dont even know, maybe she will become a professional make-up artist.

Like she said, she doesnt even wear that much in public, so we shouldt judge her based on her hobby.

Archived