6th Grader Doing Makeup Tutorials...

Guest Inconnu

Guest ling_ling

i think its kind of odd that she is so young and doing videos but like she DOES have a talent

i mean when i was younger i had a passion for makeup - i mean i LOVED putting makeup on and my friends say i do have a talent (i am 19 now) but if she likes it people shouldn't bash her especially seeing as she DOESN'T use makeup outside the tutorials!!

she is kind of annoying tho....her facial expressions are annoying and other stuff irritates me whilst watching the vids....like her voice...

but kudos to her for being able to upload tutorials!

if she can why not :P

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest FireDragon

watched just one video, and already found out where she lived and her name?

if makeup's her talent, good for her. but her parents should teach her not to give out personal information (and on youtube, of all places).

Guest trankimuyen

I knew how to do make up really well in grade FIVE...

most kids don't want to be kids anymore, they wanna be older.

doesn't strike me as anything new...

Guest vanillapudding

well, that's great for her, because in a few years from now she'll be REALLY good at it.

nothing wrong with starting a little early

Guest hammy_chan

whoa, just at the fact that she is a sixth grader and knows how to do this stuff...i dont even know how to put on make-up and i'm a 12th grader...XDDD

Guest JazzyMina

I dont no how old the girl is but dude

wat is she finking xD

I watchd 1 video wit the amy winehouse thing and gosh =.= I was speechless xD Lets just say i wont be wtching her videos again any tym soon

Guest Rainy_x_DaySs

wow she's so young and cute . When i was in 6th grade i didn't even know about make up :crazy: wow surprises me she knows a lot about make-up from her vids.

Guest novemberbaby

Her videos remind me of my Mongolian friend. She was 17 when I first met her and she told me an awful lot of stuff about cosmetics. She says a lot of girls in Mongolia start putting on makeup from a young age so they know a lot by the time they're teenagers.

I think the girl who does the tutorials is pretty cool. Sure, she's a sixth grader, but she puts on makeup better than I can and I'm in my twenties, lol.

Guest misun07

dangggg. she is really talented w/makeup though.

i don't really like it when kids (middle schoolers&down) wear makeup and things.

but she is super cute.

: ]

• 4 months later...

Archived