6th Grader Doing Makeup Tutorials...

Guest Inconnu

Guest .moony.

^ she obviously looks like a 6th grader

she is really good

but puttin on so much make up at a young age will damage her skin. even tho she prob doesnt wear it outside, but she must have practiced a lot on her own face .

her speech annoyed me lol

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest disfunktional.

Haha, i like her voice xD

She has freaking flawless skin, too much make-up can

kill it though. She's good xD

idk, I am soo exasperated with some of the people in here.

I think, to her, doing makeup is like her way of ART. not a way to

want to look older. since when were we too young to

create art?

so, if you guys see a 6th grader scribbling really good clothing designs in a notebook,

you'd be like "omg, she should enjoy her childhood" NO, I don't think you would.

this is the same thing, and yet you guys are bashing her. I think she really has talent and it runs in her family.

and to the people who haven't read my previous post,

she is still enjoying her childhood. in one video, she apologized for not being

able to post a tutorial because she was out "playing" [and yes she used the

word "playing"] with her friends the whole day. and then in another video

of her friends, they freaking fought over lollipops...

Guest Amanda Plz

She's sooo cute :).

Anyway, I don't see anything wrong with what she's doing. It's MAKE UP. It's not like it's anything exceptionally bad or harming. Hell, at that age even I was obsessed with it. I learned how to put it on a year later. Are you going to tell me that I should have been out there doing kid stuff too?

Also. It is more like an art to her. You just watch. One day she'll be a great make up artist.

This is why I dislike Soompi sometimes. So many people ready to bash others for the stupidest things. Yes, because you're all perfect, right?

she is really young! I mean in 6th grade, i didn't even CARE about make-up lol. I think she's really talented though. Could be of really good use in the future. Just don't be wearing it out until she's older =) haha

Guest Angxizzle

she is pretty young but yeah they are growing up pretty fast now a days so im not really shocked haha. i see little 7th graders wearing more make up then people at my high school.

Guest inyeon.

This is why I dislike Soompi sometimes. So many people ready to bash others for the stupidest things. Yes, because you're all perfect, right?

rofl. word. I still don't know why I still go on soompi. D:

you people are so ignorant, seriously. honestly, it gives the vibe that maybe you guys are just jealous of her. :vicx:

this girl is just doing somthing that she likes to do, and shes just talented at it. would you bash a girl who knew how to draw and paint? obviously no. everyone would say "omg shes so skilled". then how is it any different than this girl? Makeup is just makeup. It doesn't mean shes going to grow up to be a richard simmons or anything. <_< And who said she ISNT enjoying her childhood anyway? o_o putting on makeup just suddenly means she hates being a kid? x_x

I know it's kinda weird that kid at this age do make up and such.

and I remembered getting a lip gloss or a lipstick made me really happy. Make up didn't come later.

but the stuff where the kid got is from her father. I think he's a makeup artist.

seriously, even thought it's really cool, but is she aware of what make up would do to her face/skin?

Guest tadzio79

I'm just shocked she has so much MAC!

paints, brushes, pigments... I didn't have ANY when I was her age!

and those things aren't cheap, especially the brushes

infact, I didn't even start accumulating MAC until a few years ago, way past my teens lol

anyhoos, she's doing it for fun at home, so I guess that's ok.

but yeah, the younger generations are getting into more things that are considered "adults only or adults appropriate" at earlier ages. kids her age are having sex these days (which I don't condone AT ALL).

Yay for owning a page!

Guest xrhapsody

i just watched her tutorials and she's adorable. I don't really see the problem with it. She has a talent. She's gonna be really pretty when she's older and she's going to have her makeup forever on point haha

Guest bebesweetie

Omg .. I've passed by her channel before and I didn't even know she was in 6th grade - she looks a LOT younger than that, or is it just me?

I am a little shocked to see someone as young as her starting to wear so much makeup already, but I don't really have a problem with it - I say she should just continue what she likes to do =)

Archived