6th Grader Doing Makeup Tutorials...

Guest Inconnu

Guest tinatran_

kids are in a rush to grow up nowadays. why can't they just enjoy their childhood while it lasts?

i would go on youtube and comment on some of her videos, telling her to go easy on the makeup, but i don't have a youtube account.

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest m1ntytea

its just eyeliner guys, im pretty sure the girl doesn't wear cakes and cakes of foundation and etc. when i was in 6th grade, the girls in my grades wore concretes of foundation and their eye make up was gross D: i think this girls make up is considered normal.

Guest pepprmint

hahaa, what a cute kid ^^;;

but really, 11yrs old?! heck...when i was in 6th grade, i hardly even used CHAPstick! >.<

Guest ginger

Yeah...and all I can say is that she's got too much time on her hands. Shouldn't she be doing what all 6th graders do?

Lol oh my god...what, when did I miss that all 6th graders are programmed to do the same thing? Yeeesssssh, you guys.

-ginger

Guest BananaPanda

She's adorable! I love her personality, very happy :P

Look in 6th grade there's a ton of things you could be getting into, if I were her parents I would be thankful it's makeup and not something else.

Guest iPhets

mm.. she seems pretty good at it..

i dont mind as long as she does it properly, not like some kids i see running around with crappy makeup...

i hope she takes care of her skin properly though =x after all that makeup

Guest AppleLove

wow

she's adorable.. and great with make up.

She can puts me to shame.. when i first started off with make up @ age 15 T.T'

Guest inyeon.

She doesn't wear the makeup she does in her videos OUTSIDE.

She already clearly stated that the most she wears outside is eyeliner on her waterline.

Don't bash her if all you know is "6th grader does makeup tutorials." She's doing something she loves, how is this so different from a 6th grader having 1000 painting supplies?

So her dad isn't in the industry, he's just a normal artist. The girl is cute though, I experimented with makeup at her age too but I wasn't as good haha.

I agree. A majority of you replying to this saying "OMG She should enjoy her childhood, she needs to do what 6th graders do!" or whatever. Do you guys have any idea how stupid you guys sound? Are all 6th graders programmed to scream over cooties, and finger paint? Dude, this girl is just doing somthing she likes. She is pretty informed about makeup as well. So what if you were in 6th grade and didnt know how to put on lipgloss? :mellow: uh, not everyone is like you.

Its digusts me how you guys think you're so mature about everything, when in reality, you guys just sound plain ignorant. She probably even knows more about makeup than you guys. <_<

Guest justlovely12

i watched a couple of her videos just now and.. she's like really good :ph34r: you can totally tell from the way she applies everything that she is well experienced. yeah it is kinda odd that a 6th grade girl is such an expert at make up.. but she says she only wears a little eyeliner in public so it's okay ppl haha. she's really cool though, she seems like a really down to earth and chill person

Archived