6th Grader Doing Makeup Tutorials...

Guest Inconnu

Guest IATEYOU

i know everyones different, but i really do think the generations are "speeding up" i went to my brother's 8th grade graduation and i was shocked at the difference between the way girls dressed at my 8th grade graduation and his grad.

but what can ya do...

that girls realllllly cute and she has a hecka lot of those tutorials. not really my style, but they seem very good especially for someone her age.

if this is what she wants to do, more power to her.

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Meenuh

To those who are commenting saying that her skin is going to be worse when she's older, think about this. If she's talented enough to do these tutorials, what makes you think she doesn't have a proper skincare regimen? Some of you have some really bad arguments about this girl. Talking about her being annoying has nothing to do with her using makeup, maybe some of you should take some lessons from her and grow up.

just because someone has an opinion on someone doesn't mean you have to jump down their throats. yeah i found her a bit annoying and stopped watching after the first couple minutes but i didn't take the time to point out that i thought so. some people have different perspectives of people just like you do. how does she show that she's "grown up?" just because she's good at putting make up on? so does that mean make up = grown up? i don't think so.

It's more funny when all replys are about the same. I see a girl walking in mini skirt and thongs? I don't think any little girl would walk around in a skirt that short that shows her pantys and the only way you can see her thongs is if you look under. I bet you most of the reply are just to agree with the other post and they haven't experience themselves. The closest I got was having a girl count money in front of me

ohhhh you'd be surprised how many girls walk around like that. lol.

Guest CitrusFlower

ohhhh you'd be surprised how many girls walk around like that. lol.

and you have seen a girl who wears a skirt so short you can actually see her undies?

Guest keeptryin'

im shocked to see her dad apply make up on her. im a incoming junior this year almost all the girls at my skool does though (some cake them on). actually when i was in 6th grade i saw lots of ppl and younger wearing makeup. this isnt really surprising cept im surprised her dad allows her and puts it on for her.

Guest ohmynattie

i watch one video & for a 6th grader she's alright

but wow....6th grader?

& on YOUTUBE. please tell me that's not one bit wrong

she doesn't even have a rack yet....

humm where are her parents!?

I just saw one video where she said " my dads friends are watching my videos"

sry but its creepy

Guest SiMPLY PiNk*

i'm glad she doesn't wear make up (except eyeliner) in public. now that i know she's doing this as a hobby,

not as a lifestyle, it's not bad at all. but i find her attitude & the way she talks very annoying. :lol:

but it's understandable because she's only in 6th grade. a lot of girls are annoying at that age. haha.

Guest misstiffany

and you have seen a girl who wears a skirt so short you can actually see her undies?

I have omg. Working at a tween retail store allows you to see wonders!!

It was a fluttery skirt that when you walk you can see your butt hanging down and sad thing is, her grandma was with her. :(

I dont have a problem with kids wearing makeup, but dang stop paying so much money to look cheap! It's gross you look like a prostitute, just tone it down!

Guest Kouti-pocky

how she talks reminds me or Rei... (another makeup/hair tutorial youtuber)

and omg she so young and mad cute... i mean props to her...

but idk i don't know if i'll take makeup advice from a 6th grader... + her face is way to cute to be hiding it with makeup

Guest CitrusFlower

I have omg. Working at a tween retail store allows you to see wonders!!

It was a fluttery skirt that when you walk you can see your butt hanging down and sad thing is, her grandma was with her. :(

I dont have a problem with kids wearing makeup, but dang stop paying so much money to look cheap! It's gross you look like a prostitute, just tone it down!

Atleast you have real experience. You have people in Soompi basically claiming they've seen a little girl like that when they haven't, it's obvious since their storys are the same as the rest

Guest misstiffany

Atleast you have real experience. You have people in Soompi basically claiming they've seen a little girl like that when they haven't, it's obvious since their storys are the same as the rest

True, I think honestly, there's only a handful of girls like that. What's even more funnier is that they are a reflection of their parents aka their mom.. I saw a dolled up lady leave my store and I told her to have a good night, her 10 year old daughter turns around and said thanks, revealing a face full of make up.. like mother, like daughter! lol

Guest ginger

humm where are her parents!?

Er...she's not out boozing it up or doing drugs, she's playing with makeup. Would you guys be less upset if she were applying the makeup to a model/friend who was older? A lot of times, people experiment on themselves because they don't always have someone there to use as a guinea pig.

-ginger

Guest trishaa01

Uhh.. the way she's wearing her shirt in her eyeshadow video is just so ridiculous LMFAOO!!

I don't know how you guys could think this is cute, but i find it rather disturbing.

at least she isn't shaking her underdevelopped booty to 'my prerogative'.

Guest koooolaid

I watched some of her videos and it totally reminds me of my childhood. I've always wanted to sneak up to my mom's vanity table and play around with her makeup. Too bad I always got caught...

The little girl is so adorable. her personality is just mind blowing, its so cute. I mean, she's just doing this for fun. Her dad's an artist, he probably inspires her. It runs in the family? No harm in that! (=

It's more funny when all replys are about the same. I see a girl walking in mini skirt and thongs? I don't think any little girl would walk around in a skirt that short that shows her pantys and the only way you can see her thongs is if you look under. I bet you most of the reply are just to agree with the other post and they haven't experience themselves. The closest I got was having a girl count money in front of me

Mm, they do exaggerate their claims. Although I have seen little girls wear thongs (pull it up for show on purpose) or them wearing short skirts with their panties showing but never the two of them together. :crazy:

Although I think the thong situation is quite okay (only if they don't purposely show it), but I think the short skirts with panties is borderline. At least find something a little longer.

Guest (^__^)v

wow, she seems good. Shes way better than me and i'm 19. (-_-)

I can't even put on eyeshadow. lol I finally got the hang with eyeliner

but i still stink at putting them on.

Guest heartxbroadcast

wow this is so ridiculous......... she's pretty good at it, but i mean, she's only what 10? 11? i wouldn't let my kid go out looking like that in 6th grade.

Archived