6th Grader Doing Makeup Tutorials...

Guest Inconnu

Guest kilah261

i think she's little too young for this considering i'm 14 and i only have a lipgloss and eyeliner, hahaha.

my mom would scold me if i wore any makeup and watching her vids is like whoa. i like her personality though. ^^

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest loveex3

i first read the title, i was like SIXTH GRADE?!

so i watched her tutorials.

she's sooo cute. and actually better than me at make up ><

and i'm like almost 5 years older than her.

i think she's really mature for her age.

Guest emily_91

^word

i was thinking she's too young for that and why she would wear make up at such a young age but then i saw her videos and she's so cute and plus she barely wears make up to school, only for experimenting

Guest ~SWEETwhispers~

I wasn't allowed to put on nail polish until like 7th grade....let alone make up. Wow. :mellow: And 7th grade wasn't even that long ago for me! Like 6 years ago....

Guest ginger

It's amusing to see girls who are clearly still in their teens going, "kids these days! I can't believe she's playing around with makeup at that age! When *I* was a kid ______."

Guess what: I have friends that started wearing makeup in 6th grade. They still have beautiful skin, they didn't become crazy, sexually promiscuous people in high school or college, they have good relationships with their parents, and they aren't conceited. Just because some of you guys had moms and dads who flipped out when you were 16 and wearing lipgloss to school doesn't mean that all parents are like that. My mom encouraged me to experiment with makeup as a young teen. She didn't want me to go out with like...blue eyeshadow up to my eyebrows or scarlet red lipstick, but she thought it was good to know the basics and learn what worked for me. Most of my friends were the same way.

-ginge

Guest SophiaSan

^yeah some people are just....2 or 3 years older than her. WOW BIG DIFFERENCE. ahaha

im like 6 years older than her ahck!!!

i think she should retain her youth and innocence xD she's so cute...without all the make up!

Guest oneandonlysarang

props to her >.<

i dont know how to put on makeup&&shizz

ahahh but i see ALOT of sixth graders in my

school that wear makeup. my mom said that

only i can only wear mascara but i dont even

bother.. i always end up poking my eyes and shizz

&&&anywayz shes cute :]

Guest x.yoru

she's cute, and really good with it. =O

i'm learning quite a bit. LOL jk jk, i'm not actually interested since i... suck at make-up. xD

Guest greenti

whoa...

6TH GRADE!!!

thats...thats...young....

dude...if she's knows this much at the age of 10...

i guess she'll probably be like a makeup artist??

i mean...wow...

she...

she's young...

Guest mintpanda

whoa she's young.

how'd she get the makeup? .__. Okay so her dad is a makeup artist? I think it's wrong to practice on your daughter like she's your doll..

but yeah, she has so many tutorials..she must've started at a younger age. Make up in elementry school? :crazy:

but yes, the younger generations are growing up faster and becomming more talented as well.

MY piano teacher's daughter knows how to speak french, english, and vietnamese. Knows the alpabet, addition subbtraction, division, multiplication; and the girl is only like 4 years old. She didn't eve go to school yet .___.

It's kinda creepy that the other girl is so young, (like 11 or 12 right?)i just hope she doesn't turn into one of those girls.

Eh, it's pretty weird.. i mean i don't know anything about make up, and i know people who are older than me don't know makeup either.

At her age, I was still fighting over candies with my friends -_- Hopefully, she'll never go out with the make-up she shows us from her tutorials; it's horrible to see a girl her age go out with black eyeliner drawn jst too thick. From her choice of colours and all, we can see she's still really childish hehe.

I'm still shocked she's self-destroying her skin earlier than I did :D

janetO: TOTALLLLY AGREE.

Guest mika.16

lool regardless of the issue of her age, she is SO DAMN CUTE!

and she knows that shes young tho

"i dont like to prime my eyes or use foundation.. cus im... too young for that!" hahahahaha

Guest bonbons

mm I have mixed feelings from watching this video

1. I feel sad, because she knows so friggin much for her age Haha. so kudos to her for being a little pro

2. sixth grade??? she sounds like she's 20(i'm almost 20,freaky) instead of 12 (or 11 whatever her age), enjoy your childhood kid.

but I guess if she's not being all skanky in school and just experimenting for fun then there's no problem, I'm just uber jealous that she has all this stuff at 12 when I had probably like 1 lip gloss and an eyeliner at her age LOL

I think she's cute. She's just experimenting around with makeup.

Some people act if when they were little they never stole their mom's

makeup to put on themselves, she just happens to have it/buys it.

Guest emceej

my gosh she's so young

she's like 4 years younger than me and i don't even know how to put an eyeliner :o

pretty amazing though =)

Guest simplicity90

hmm..in sixth grade i was playing chinese jump rope and dodge ball. i still don't know a thing about make up. a 6th grader doing make up tutorials is new/different/weird for me. me being make up retarded, i'm in no position to judge.

well I've watched a few of her videos and she seems really intelligent and knows what she's doing.

I don't think it's wrong because it seems to be a hobby of hers. Now compared to other kids her age

who throw on whatever and look like their in drag xD

Archived