6th Grader Doing Makeup Tutorials...

Guest Inconnu

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cinnamoroll

I think she has a lot of potential. I'm surprised she is doing tutorials because she is so young and she is so good at it. I'm also really impressed that she doesn't wear it outside the house because she is young and pretty and doesn't need it ^^

She also knows a lot of makeup terms, so I'm wondering if she has someone who influences her like her mom or sister?

I have to agree that I don't expect a young person to do makeup tutorials, especially because makeup is used a lot for looking sexy and getting men's attention, more than just personal satisfaction.

But a lot of young girls like to play with makeup and just have fun. You can't say you haven't seen a picture of a girl playing with her mom's makeup. I tutor at a middle school, so 7-8-9th and they wear makeup. It's not a lot. It's mostly black eyeliner. Some girls wear blue eyeshadow.

It's not like she's wearing provocative clothing. If I were her guardian, I'd just be worried about pedophiles T_T

Guest maral502455

Oh my friend told me that you guys were talking about me on this page. She sent me the link to it and i just wanted to make an account and just tell you guys. hehe! :)

Guest MISS`IN·DOM·I·TA·BLE

alright, i browse, and i see this huge message xD

scared the crap outta me, but maybe because i'm in the dark, typing around midnight..

so yea, anyways..

i like her tutorials,

but i just don't really like the effect on how sometimes,

make-up makes you look older..

which i find very DDDD;

so yea,

and Maral, you remind me of someone, who i don't really know,

but you look like her, and talk like her~

so yea..

Guest maral502455

Uhhhmmmm my dad isn't a makeup artist!! he is just an ARTIST!!! =] also i dont have an older sibling but i have 2 older brothers but i dont think that really counts.

Guest Melody93

maral502455...omg...ur cute...lol....

love ur tutorials..

especially the one that taught us how to make our own lip balms...

love u lots ~ =)

btw....

r u korean?

ok im british so im not familiar with american education system.. what is 6th grade? like how old?

Erm yeah she looks young.. doesnt bother me. Happy for her to have so many subscribers.. but i hope her parents know shes on the interent.. cos u know so young sometimes not safe... parents should always know what their kids are doing ... especially on net haha

hey i apologise.. basically this was a double post.. i dnt know how it turned out .. this is my editing. i dnt no and I cannot find how to delete this post.. so if possible please tell me how to delete this?

thanks. sorry

Guest uh-ohxev

I've been subscribed to her since she had around 200 subscribers. Shes super cute! I don't see the big deal that shes wearing makeup... shes not going out that way, shes doing it for fun! Shes just sharing her creativity. She's not hurting anyone by doing it. When I was in 7th grade I started wearing eyeliner, and now that I'm in 9th almost 10th I wear eyeliner and mascara and SOMETIMES mineral blush. I wear foundations for special occasions. I don't see the big deal that a 6th grader is wearing makeup, if she went out like that then yes I do see it as a bit awkwardish, but shes doing it for fun and I think shes said before she doesn't go out with all the makeup.

Guest Star*Eun Ji

the stuff she says is lame..

n she sed petroleum jelly is bad for you..

she doesnt noe what shes saying ==''

good on her that make up is her interest.

but she has alot more to learn..alot..

dnt think she should giving advices to people when she has alot more to learn =/

Guest mandi3licious

I don't think there's anything wrong with it. It's her hobby.

EDIT: I watched some of her videos. It's cute! The only complaint I have is that the lighting is bad so I can't really see the colors. .

Guest sabrineezy:)

Hey, if this is her passion and she loves it then I don't see anything wrong with it . . . one day she'll probably be a great famous makeup artist making other women beautiful! :) Well done makeup is an art and skill, you know!

Guest azngrlxp

I just watched some of her videos, she is pretty entertaining and funny. I think shes pretty good at makeup for her age, i bet most people didnt even know how to apply makeup at 11.

Guest thepianist

Where'd she get all that make up? <_<

in one video she says she gets her makeup from the dollar store. Title: "DOLLAR store haul again"

haha I think she is cute LOL

Guest maral502455

hi! hehe well i don't buy dollar store makeup anymore because most of them are cheap and nasty! I'm starting to use more hight end brands like MAC,Urban Decay,sephora,ULTA, etc. and some drugstore makeup! hehe thanx!

Actually, I DO act my age!! I dont really care about putting on makeup! If i don't have time to put on makeup,I don't wear it!! I just like to play with makeup for fun because therer are soo many beautiful, colorful colors to play with! it's kind of like art! Makeup isn't important in my life!! I still play with little kids and work hard in academics and I enjoy my youth. If I have time to put on makeup, then i would apply just eyelienr and a little bit if mascara! YOUTH ROX!!!!!!

We DON'T START YOUNG. we just like to play with makeup because there are so many beautiful, colorful colors to play with!! Its just like art but you get to use your own face and also I'm not the YOUNGEST GIRL out there on youtube!! there are like 5 year olds that ahve a youtube account that appys makeup!! also there are 8-10 year olds that like put BRIGHT BLUE EYESHADOW AND STUFF! I am 12 turning 13 on september 5th!! I'm NOT THAT YOUNG TO START! I would consider about girl younger than 9 to be tooo young to wear makeup in PUBLIC! I don't wear alto of makeup in public! If i don't have time, I don't wear makeup at all sometimes!! If i have time to, then i would apply light eyeliner and mascara!! I STILL ENJOY MY YOUTH AND I PLAY WITH LITTLE KIDS!

Uhmmmmmm I don't wear the makeup that i do in my tutorials in PUBLIC!!! i always say this in my videos!!! I ONLY WEAR light eyeliner and mascara in PUBLIC!! People can play with makeup INSIDE THEIR HOSUE nad experiment with fun,colorful colors!! It's just liek ART but you get to do it on your face!!!Besides, my parents care, but they're glad that i don't wear BRIGHT BLUE EYESHADOW OR BLACK BLACK EYELINER IN PUBLIC! My dad is an artist and my parents want me to do a hobby that has something to do with art!! LEAVE US GIRLS ALONE!!! WE DON'T WEAR THOSE KIND MAKEUP YOU THINK WE WEAR, IN PUBLIC!! WE JUST LIKE PLAYING WITH THEM!! Also people are born in a ceratin way!!!

I'm not "TOO YOUNG" i am 12 turning 13 on september 5th and there are fans that message me and they say "OMG i love your videos!! I'm 8 turning 9 in blah blah blah! And I LOVE WEARING MAKEUP!" there are some girls that literally message me those things! I would consider girls younger than 9 to be wearing BRIGHT BLUE EYESHADOW OR BLACK BLACK EYELIENR IN PUBLIC! Also if i don't have time to wear makeup, I DON'T!! I'll just go out without makeup! But if i do have time to wear makeup, I would just apply light eyeliner and mascara!!

Archived