Ming Dao

Guest ~LovelyGirl~

Mingdao ~ MingDao~

Without Missy.....Ur thread been deserted :(

aish...i miss these threads! :tears:

so good to be back ;)

i have until the 18th to bombard these three threads :lol:

just wanted to say that i watched "Heaven's Wedding Gown" from episode 3 to episode 11 (??)

i must say, it's not the best serie out there (we know which one is! :rolleyes: ) but it's doable to pass one's time ;)

MD is so hot in here...i just love those shining pair of eyes of his and his facial expressions...how can one be so ingeniously expressive? :sweatingbullets:

i stopped at the part where his uncle just died from the fire...i was bawling at that part...dang, MD is such a superb actor...i was feeling him :tears:

it will probably be a while before i can continue this... (will have to wait until my sister comes again :phew: )

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hai Shiro!

:w00t: U gotta the KangXi epi......So how was ur watching??

Some fans even written up the '10 Suspicious action and moment' for this epi

How MD looks at QE, how MD and QE replay their KISS scene,........:wub:

Did I post the red boxer link??.....

*cun remember, must be suffering fm amnesia now....hahaha*

U dun have the GGBBM 4/8/05??....

If u really cannot find, let me see how big the file, if not v big, I upload to YSI for u, k

It's sooo good... :D I was waiting for their hair to catch fire the whole time from the sparks flying whenever they looked into each other... Especially when they reenacted their kissing scene... :w00t:

They really had those list?? GOtta browse around and find that list... :D

You'd really upload it for me??? :w00t:

Have you got the latest news of him? I heard in Xing Ping something (could never remember the title... :sweatingbullets: ) he would be dumped!! He's supposed to be married, but his wife was actually in love with someone else... how could somebody do that to someone like MD??? :wacko: I bet that girl would be very very very sorry at the end... :lol: And he's supposed to be playing double role in it... can't wait for it to be screened...

No wonder Sun Zhong didn't want it to be screened at the same time as Ai QIng Mo Fa Shi... If it were me, I would be bawling my brain out if I had to choose to watch only one of them... :D

Have you got the latest news of him? I heard in Xing Ping something (could never remember the title... :sweatingbullets: ) he would be dumped!! He's supposed to be married, but his wife was actually in love with someone else... how could somebody do that to someone like MD??? :wacko: I bet that girl would be very very very sorry at the end... :lol: And he's supposed to be playing double role in it... can't wait for it to be screened...

No wonder Sun Zhong didn't want it to be screened at the same time as Ai QIng Mo Fa Shi... If it were me, I would be bawling my brain out if I had to choose to watch only one of them... :D

wow...sounds interesting!

i'll probably be cursing at the girl through the whole show then! :o:phew:

what idiot would want to leave him? :rolleyes: :tongue2:

yes, it was dumb of them to even suggest showing the two series at the same time :crazy:

i'm anticipating his projects! :w00t:

Guest Crystaln

just wanted to say that i watched "Heaven's Wedding Gown" from episode 3 to episode 11 (??)

i must say, it's not the best serie out there (we know which one is! :rolleyes: ) but it's doable to pass one's time ;)

MD is so hot in here...i just love those shining pair of eyes of his and his facial expressions...how can one be so ingeniously expressive? :sweatingbullets:

i stopped at the part where his uncle just died from the fire...i was bawling at that part...dang, MD is such a superb actor...i was feeling him :tears:

it will probably be a while before i can continue this... (will have to wait until my sister comes again :phew: )

Hey Missy :D

so you finally watched "Heaven Gown", r u watching it in Viet?, u should try to watch it in Chinese, orig. actors' voice is so much more effect than dubb. I hate dubb. serie but sometimes wait for EngL subt. is 4ever... :rolleyes:

I really luv MD in this serie the most, he smiled more in here.

Hope his next drama will be good, even thou its not really my taste perse, abt hair stylist.. :blink: but I will watch it :D

what do u mean until 18th, r u on school break?

hey Crystaln!

actually, the serie was aired where my sister lives (in the bay area)

it's their real voice with english subtitles! :w00t:

so she recorded it, but it's only on VHS :(

talking about him smiling more in this serie...i remember in PTF when tianyu's always telling him to smile more because he looks like an old man when he does not :lol:

:lol:

i am dubious about a serie about hair styling...but i'm sure MD won't disappoint us...right? :sweatingbullets:

yes, i'm on school break right now :phew:

not bad looking =)

good actor though

yes, i agree with you on the "good actor" part :D

i feel that he can carry numerous roles to perfection (at least in my standards :P )

for example, i feel that he is three different persons in PTF (first jun hao, dang ou, second junhao aka dang ou+junhao)

to top it off, he was also superb in Heaven's Gown...adding another character he portrayed well :w00t:

Guest Crystaln

drool drool open buttons.. warning.. mygosh my hand just slowly moving to that bare.. pervert, stop it hahaha

I know his hair is naturally wavy, but this is a litle more curly, did he get extra perm? hope not :D

hi berry!

haven't 'officially' met you yet ;)

welcome to the thread :wub:

thanks for the pictures shiro401 :w00t:

yes, i like his hairstyle...though it wouldn't be first on my list of preference....i still love it nonetheless! :w00t:

but his rosy jacket... :o:vicx: i guess that's what they meant when one of the article said that he will be dressing fancy in his new serie? :huh:

Crystaln, that scene you described there is too hot... :sweatingbullets: i do love his bare chest...i am not attracted to hairy guys :vicx:

Been quite long I din come to MingDao's thread.....

Bcos lunch time 1 hr, minus eating time....then after browsing QiaoEn n PTF thread..........

time up and need to get back to work..... :sweatingbullets:

So today priority on MingDao's thread.............

It's sooo good... I was waiting for their hair to catch fire the whole time from the sparks flying whenever they looked into each other... Especially when they reenacted their kissing scene...

They really had those list?? GOtta browse around and find that list...

You'd really upload it for me???

Have you got the latest news of him? I heard in Xing Ping something (could never remember the title... ) he would be dumped!! He's supposed to be married, but his wife was actually in love with someone else... how could somebody do that to someone like MD??? I bet that girl would be very very very sorry at the end... And he's supposed to be playing double role in it... can't wait for it to be screened...

No wonder Sun Zhong didn't want it to be screened at the same time as Ai QIng Mo Fa Shi... If it were me, I would be bawling my brain out if I had to choose to watch only one of them...

Shiro.......It was sooo sweet to watch tis epi of Kangxi, isnt it??

I love love love tis scene.....do u realise tat when QiaoEn was being asked who she will choose to have 'One Night Stand' in order to save the world.......MingDao was smiling so broadly and sweetly.....and when QiaoEn question why by choosing them will save the world....then u can heard MingDao was talking quite loudly.....'Oh!There is no logical reason, U juz have to answer it'....Din u feel and see tat MingDao care so much for the answer :w00t: ......and when finally QiaoEn chooses him......is not QiaoEn explaining why but is MingDao explain :phew:

Can u read chinese??...Bcos those was in chinese.....if u cun find, I can PM u those text during this weekend cos my office pc cun read chinese.

So sorry for dragging the GGBBM part 1 for sooo long. I din go back hometown tis week, so cun upload the file. Promise tis weekend will upload for u ;)

I also not very sure of the update of MD and QE new drama......If u ahve any news, remember to post here :)

wow...sounds interesting!

i'll probably be cursing at the girl through the whole show then!

what idiot would want to leave him?

yes, it was dumb of them to even suggest showing the two series at the same time

i'm anticipating his projects!

Missy...........we juz have to tink tat the girl not deserved for MD attention and love in the drama....then we will be happier if the girl leave him.....keke....

Hey Missy

so you finally watched "Heaven Gown", r u watching it in Viet?, u should try to watch it in Chinese, orig. actors' voice is so much more effect than dubb. I hate dubb. serie but sometimes wait for EngL subt. is 4ever...

I really luv MD in this serie the most, he smiled more in here.

Hope his next drama will be good, even thou its not really my taste perse, abt hair stylist.. but I will watch it

what do u mean until 18th, r u on school break?

:tears: But I dun like MD being so pitiful here.....

I din finish tis series actually :blush:

But I like MD image in the last scene at airport where he wif Angela Chang ~ love his overall image :wub:

drool drool open buttons.. warning.. mygosh my hand just slowly moving to that bare.. pervert, stop it hahaha

I know his hair is naturally wavy, but this is a litle more curly, did he get extra perm? hope not

:lol::sweatingbullets: Crystaln............It too HOT for me......

*running to fridge to get hold of ice to coooool down....*

So today priority on MingDao's thread.............

*bows*

Ming Dao and I are honored to have you join us this evening in this little, humble palace of ours... :w00t:

I love love love tis scene.....do u realise tat when QiaoEn was being asked who she will choose to have 'One Night Stand' in order to save the world.......MingDao was smiling so broadly and sweetly.....and when QiaoEn question why by choosing them will save the world....then u can heard MingDao was talking quite loudly.....'Oh!There is no logical reason, U juz have to answer it'....Din u feel and see tat MingDao care so much for the answer :w00t: ......and when finally QiaoEn chooses him......is not QiaoEn explaining why but is MingDao explain :phew:

Missy...........we juz have to tink tat the girl not deserved for MD attention and love in the drama....then we will be happier if the girl leave him.....keke....

:w00t:

it's moments like these that make me doubt the MD+XJ speculations :D

too bad there will be less and less interactions between MD and QE... :tears:

you are right...in the end, who MD ends up with is the one who deserves him... (hint hint: QE! :tongue2: )

*bows*

Ming Dao and I are honored to have you join us this evening in this little, humble palace of ours...

it's moments like these that make me doubt the MD+XJ speculations

too bad there will be less and less interactions between MD and QE...

you are right...in the end, who MD ends up with is the one who deserves him... (hint hint: QE! )

:o I thot u hint hint to me is ...................Miss Bouakham...............hahahaha

So sorry unable to join u yesterday as I been working OT till 9pm :sweatingbullets:

And then let MD (the one.....the JH+DO) waiting for me for whole nite :lol: :tongue2:

So today had to compensate him.........U wanna join us??....

Precisely.......Actually a lot of interaction btw this couple made me really believe tat there is something happening btw them.........but mayb lot of barrier tat defer them...... :(:mellow:

So I had never ever believe wat MD say how he likes XJ, so i not worry at all.........on behalf of QiaoEn..... :lol: You can juz see how MD din even glimpse more at XJ when XJ was so near her at Happy Sunday(and not so talkative as usual, only when host asking question then he answer).......but when QE was beside him.............oh!!......how talkative and happy :)

(missy.......u feel better wif my explanation :rolleyes: )

I thot u hint hint to me is ...................Miss Bouakham...............hahahaha

hehe, depends on which MD we're talking about ;)

So today had to compensate him.........U wanna join us??....

we should really plan a double date shouldn't we? :rolleyes:

Galaxie + JH+Do

and

Missy + bikini party MD (:lol:)

(missy.......u feel better wif my explanation :rolleyes: )

*sighs*

thank you!

i need reminders once in a while since i am so gullible to what others say...(like my bikini party DO said, i'm easily pleased :D )

thanks for your explanation, i feel sooooooo much better! (this is me ---> :w00t: )

we should really plan a double date shouldn't we?

Galaxie + JH+Do

and

Missy + bikini party MD ()

*sighs*

thank you!

i need reminders once in a while since i am so gullible to what others say...(like my bikini party DO said, i'm easily pleased :D )

thanks for your explanation, i feel sooooooo much better! (this is me ---> :w00t: )

:lol::lol: I really looking forward for the date.....but but but.....

Will it be too tiring for MD to handle 2 of us..............hahaha :phew:

Juz believe wat u tink is correct.........You'll be more happier then :D (in the balcony bid goodbye scene where TY said) :rolleyes:

Shiro.........

I had uploaded the Gua Guong Bang Bang Mang 4 Aug 2005 for u....

Try the YSI link.

http://s14.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0PGJWMI...LF2N8EVRLKGIZZI

I really looking forward for the date.....but but but.....

Will it be too tiring for MD to handle 2 of us..............hahaha :phew:

Galaxie, do you not have any faith in him? :angry:

MD can handle anything :tongue2:

Juz believe wat u tink is correct.........You'll be more happier then (in the balcony bid goodbye scene where TY said) :rolleyes:

:lol:

this is a symptom of 'obsession'

-->when we start to find anything to relate to PTF...and when we know every scenes and lines too well... :phew::ph34r::sweatingbullets:

Archived