Clazziquai - Cry Out Loud

Guest alicee

x_x
This is my first time posting here since soompi crashed... and I don't post in here often anyways, lol xD I was just bored yesterday... and sang 3 different songs by Clazziquai, but I really liked this song. My voice hasn't really developed yet, so it's really plain.. and I know I don't put a lot of emotion in my voice, I'm still working on that (and please excuse my Korean, it's not great =\ )! But I hope you like it, and C/C's are always welcome. I need advice ^_^ hahaha Soundclick Thanks for stopping by. :D

Guest thesarahchong

Well, I like your voice a lot... Even though, like you said-- it's a bit "plain", I really love your tone. And I think your Korean is fine, I think you need a little accent to fit these songs more.. it really does match well with the Clazziquai style.

(: I like Mr. Salesman most out of the three clips though.

Thanks for the compliments. ^^ Yeah, I'll try to have more of an accent like Horan does, I was really trying to get my voice to be like... "deep" or whatever? Lol, I'm not sure how to explain it, but I'll remember this next time I record! ^_^ Thanks :)

Guest tinasarangg

hehe you definitely have a pretty voice for sure xD

you're right, all you need improving on is emotion.

besides that you sound awesome.

nice job =]

cant download it..

Did you click on lo-fi or hi-fi? I think both should work. ^^

And thanks everyone else for all the nice comments >_<;; It's just that I only learned the song a couple of days ago so I didn't really memorize it by teh time I recorded it and I can't hold my breath long x_x lol. Thanks though for the advice ^____^

• 2 weeks later...

Archived