OFFICIAL FILIPINO BEAUTIES/CELEBS!!!!!

Guest bubbles20

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Amethist

I beg to disagree. Majority of the celebrities in the Philippines are not halfies. :) Maybe that's your perception because people here have a diverse look not like other races.

Like Indonesia? Because (for example) javanese people also look different from maluku people.. If the Philippines is like that too, it would explain the diverse look indeed :).. In overall, judging from the pictures here I do think a lot of the filipinos look oriental facial wise, so I don't get the whole idea of it not being an asian country :P..

I've been through all the pages and I gotta say I've seen a lot of beauties (including some extremely beautifull girls O_o;)..

And lol.. I didn't know Billie Crawford was filipino, but when I look at his pictures here you can see the filipino in him..

And about the most recent post, I think that Fabio Ide and Victor Basa are really goodlooking :) (and here I thought Michael Copon was the hottest, well he sure has competition now)..

btw is there a difference between the word filipino and pinoy? Maybe a little off toppic, but I was just curious :sweatingbullets: ..

Guest HisakataWarabe

http://a973.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/image...0f3623e6e94.jpg

her photo kinda looked like it's edited.

and yeah, richard is really hot. LOL.

but i wonder why i have not seen any photos of um, i forgot what her name is but she's an actress in this drama that came from mexico?. ah, i`m so forgetful at times. i really think she's beautiful.

they could be makeup but HAHA you never know what those airbrush people do. But i've seen web cam picture of her and she looks the same, maybe just a little younger i guess.

l_aa64c95acd8523a0561dcc5704fc821c.jpg

l_ac3d46c82495b6853d097495ac8907dc.jpg

Guest eternity*kiss

how come all the filipinos beauties are white? I don't see a full blooded filipino, does that mean in order to be beautiful you have to be mixed?

is being tanned a requirement to being filipino? And if you see a tanned Japanese/Chinese/Korean then s/he not Japanese/Chinese/Korean anymore? Geez...

i really don't get why people still make a fuzz when they see beautiful filipinos/filipinas who are mixed. what's the deal? if these celebrities/etc are proud to be Filipino then consider them FILIPINOs.

I'm mixed but I've never considered myself Chinese.. never have.. never will.. I'm proud to be Filipino!

Guest nicolexr

IYA VILLANIA

iya3rh4.jpg

iya4ao0.jpg

And to inside, no, you don't have to be mixed to be considered beautiful. You don't even have to be white to be considered beautiful.

I think Iya's not mixed, if I'm not mistaken. ^^ She's really pretty.

EDIT: I'll add more. ;)

ANIELLE SANTOS

anielle1yx8.jpg

KELLY MISA

metrochoco1ru3.jpg

metrochoco2dh4.jpg

metrochoco3lp1.jpg

metrochoco4xr5.jpg

metrochoco5sf0.jpg

metrochoco6gr1.jpg

KIM CHIU

kimchu1zl8.jpg

kimchu2hg2.jpg

• 1 month later...

is being tanned a requirement to being filipino? And if you see a tanned Japanese/Chinese/Korean then s/he not Japanese/Chinese/Korean anymore? Geez...

i really don't get why people still make a fuzz when they see beautiful filipinos/filipinas who are mixed. what's the deal? if these celebrities/etc are proud to be Filipino then consider them FILIPINOs.

I'm mixed but I've never considered myself Chinese.. never have.. never will.. I'm proud to be Filipino!

Yup.

Seriously, if they speak tagalog, have filipino blood in them, live in the philippines, act filipino, then they are pure filipino. Just because they were mixed along time ago doesn't need to be credited that they have foreign blood in them. Especially if it's only below 50%. That means they don't even have foreign parents.

Heart Evangelista, John Prats, Angel Locsin all those filipinos who look asian looking or white looking or spanish looking but have no foreign parents are pure filipinos. I don't give a rats richard simmons if they have a little chinese or a little spanish(mestizo) in them the bottom line is they speak tagalog, their parents came from the philippines, have filipino parents, they are Filipino.

Did you guys hear about this Filipino guy? He won "Musical! The Show" in Austria. His name is Vincent Bueno.

l_9787073b290d3756dde1aa94fd258618.jpgl_8b0cdaca0255c25e9b4a4ad4bf85266f.jpg

Like Indonesia? Because (for example) javanese people also look different from maluku people.. If the Philippines is like that too, it would explain the diverse look indeed :).. In overall, judging from the pictures here I do think a lot of the filipinos look oriental facial wise, so I don't get the whole idea of it not being an asian country :P..

I've been through all the pages and I gotta say I've seen a lot of beauties (including some extremely beautifull girls O_o;)..

And lol.. I didn't know Billie Crawford was filipino, but when I look at his pictures here you can see the filipino in him..

And about the most recent post, I think that Fabio Ide and Victor Basa are really goodlooking :) (and here I thought Michael Copon was the hottest, well he sure has competition now)..

btw is there a difference between the word filipino and pinoy? Maybe a little off toppic, but I was just curious :sweatingbullets: ..

Basically Philippines is just like Indonesia but Philippines is run mostly by Filipinos not with Chinese or Hindu people. And they sway more into Spanish and Western stuff rather than Asian stuff or Hindu stuff.. Just like Malaysia are into more Hindu stuff too.. but they have chinese looking actors or hindu looking actors too beside their native ones. We don't have alot of Filipinos that look asian(CHINKY EYES) as actors though. But we do have native looking actors, asian (chinky eyes), actors, and westerns/spanish looking actors.

marmar.jpg

Filipino actor (with chinky eyes) Heart Evangelista

l_3ecd98129ab2e30849ef0d19c4d33fc2.jpg

Kim Chiu is lucky though because she is still popular with the teens. I guess it's because she beat Sandara Park out of popularity and that's why Kim is still famous. But I don't think it will last long though.. Just like what happened to that girl in the secound picture above. Heart was so popular really big time but now she's a supporting actor and not the main character. And she doesn't get anymore long episode dramas just short ones.

Victor Basa - actor and model

l_4df03729d9f51b48d2868c54286f5bfb.jpg

l_c8c54bd461f9504001925c3c81986c99.jpg

l_06e50573de672909de8f29196784719b.jpg

Guest the-white-lily

First time here... :)

Maybe I'm a little retarded but Filipino names sound so Spanish / Portuguese to me...

The female stars look sizzling hot.

^ that's because we were under Spain for more than 300 years. Philippines didn't have the first name and last name system before so Spain made us one, hence the Spanish names.

Guest dinky-monkey

^ that's because we were under Spain for more than 300 years. Philippines didn't have the first name and last name system before so Spain made us one, hence the Spanish names.

Wow... there's so much to learn about the world lol ^^

But...how come you guys didn't have the first name and last name system? How did u guys call urselves before if u didn't have first names? :wacko:

Ah... and do u speak Spanish in the Philippines?

Man... I think the female stars are HOOOOOOOOOOOOT..... >.< like sizzling hot... Hahah no wonder the Philippines always win some titles in beauty contests like Miss World lol

I like Iya Villania best lol... she's cool.

I don't really like the male stars though...

Guest sheisadreamer

Seriously, I feel the same way with the girl and most Filipino celebs that look asian feel the same way. Must be funny to you because you don't find Filipinos asian what so ever!

i understand that many people dont find filipinos as asian even though we are. haha but dont get so mad. i guess kissez* is just saying how it funny to say you arnt chinese even though, you have chinese blood. of course its good to be a proud filipino! but that does not mean you can just forget about your other backgrounds :3 i guess.. haha idk. well im a very proud pinay!! but i dont forget or disregard the fact that i am also chinese, japanese & spanish. ugghh i dunno if i made sense hahah. dont get mad :X!

Guest hikaru105

talking bout considering filipinos as asians, my ex was filipino mix w/chinese blood and he never said he was asian. he always said he was pacific islander. i don't know, he looks asian to me... oh well. i didn't care weather or not if he was, just as long as he was something ^_^.

Archived