OFFICIAL FILIPINO BEAUTIES/CELEBS!!!!!

Guest bubbles20

Guest carlavb

seeing those old pics makes me want to watch those old sampaguita pictures again..

"kamukha mo si paraluman... nong tayo ay bata pa..."

hehehhehe

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest icely18

i think Heart Evangelista is not a full bloodeed PInay shes a 1/4 chinese right? cos if i remember it right her real name is Love Ongpaoco? (not sure\ with her last name)

Guest keczianthei

^yeah.. she has chinese blood..

and about iya.. i think iya's full blooded pinoy.. her family just moved to aussie you know..

Guest sheila_r19

full pinoy pala si john pratts? akala ko half becoz of his last name... same with angelica. :) nevertheless... they're good looking ... who cares if they're half looking or not?! GET OVER IT PEOPLE! ... everyone's mixing these days... just look at the other asian celebs... what's pure nowadays? it's good to mix... pretty soon everyone's going to be "beige" bwahahhahahah.,

full pinoy pala si john pratts? akala ko half becoz of his last name... same with angelica. :) nevertheless... they're good looking ... who cares if they're half looking or not?! GET OVER IT PEOPLE! ... everyone's mixing these days... just look at the other asian celebs... what's pure nowadays? it's good to mix... pretty soon everyone's going to be "beige" bwahahhahahah.,

You are so right about the who cares if they look half. ^^

Anyways, I don't think John is half white. I don't think he has any white family.. As for Heart.. same for her.. But for Angelica.. I might be wrong about that.. ^^'

Guest BOOMBOX

^yeah.. she has chinese blood..

and about iya.. i think iya's full blooded pinoy.. her family just moved to aussie you know..

yeah i agree.

iya's full, she just grew up in australia and then moved to philippines.

Guest ejay1

The showbiz in Philip.. look for full Filipinos that look pretty or okay in the eyes besides taking in the real half celebs. Like most showbiz in other parts of the world, they look for the good ones out of the not so good ones.

What do you mean full blood? There is no full blood, it's more like native looking or not looking native. You must be confused in what Filipinos can look like. That or you're just thinking of one look for every Filipino. Filipinos can look chinese, hindu (JOHN LLYOD), black, or some other race besides looking really native (small, brown, round nose). Also, when we think of full blooded Filipinos it's actually meaning Filipinos who have no RECENT foreign blood in them. So that means they don't have any foreign dad or mom.

The Filipinos who look mix but are not half are what we called Filipinos who were mixed up a long long time ago. Like me. They are more Filipino then meets the eye. For one thing they don't have any chinese or spanish relatives. They know their Filipino culture & language and nothing else. This is what a full blooded Filipinos are even if they were mixed a long time ago.

Luckstercam272.jpg

Left to right: Toni (full) Luis (full) Anne (half australian) Iya (half german?)

Here are some TRUE PINOY celebs that you might think look half or something but are full.

9160.jpg

Angel Locsin

Mc_nov05_hr.jpg

Iza Calzado

IMG_8263.jpg

Mark, John, Paolo

alwyn.jpg

Alwyn

1175045615_l.jpg

Heart Evangelista

IMG_0325.jpg

Luis.

favepickotlagato.jpg

Maja.

jc-de-vera-102005-23.jpg

JC.

664873099_l.jpg

Jolina.

r90v92.jpg

John Prats

shainamagdayao4.jpg

Maja & Shaina

josephbitangcol02.png

Joseph Bitangcol

diether.jpg

Diether Ocampo

rica2064.jpg

Rica

492155430_l.jpg

Jericho Rosales

jen2-4.jpg

Jennylyn Mercado

Kitchie20Nadal.jpg

Kitchie Nadal

untitled-1.jpg

angelica2025.jpg

Angelica Panganiban

01.jpg

Hazel Ann

394944812_l.jpg

Camile Prats

pic221012.jpg

Shaina Magdayao

160192595_l.jpg

wp004b.jpg

Iya Villania

The HALF PINOY celebs.

georgina206.jpg

Georgina Wilson

320515371_l.jpg

Sam Milby

03.jpg

Cindy Kurleto

helgakrapf01.jpg

Helga Krapf

kristine001.jpg

Kristine Hermosa

anne27.jpg

Anne Curtis

The main thing is.. you just need to know who is half and who is not when it comes to Filipino celebs. As for skin tones and stuff like that.. I think some are light skinned and some are actually tan skinned and just that their skin is much more lighter now because of soaps like papaya soap or other products that evens out their skin tone which give them a lighter shade of skin tones. It's more like who takes care of their skin from the sun. A good example is Toni Gonzaga... She's really tan skinned but with what ever products she uses she's a lighter shade of tan.. ^^

Iza Calzado is actually 1/4 spanish

Guest pandoras0nymph

nowadays u cant see a FULL BLOOD PINOY.. coz this country has been colonized by spaniards, americans,japanese... and there are some chinese people who lived here... and all that interracial marriages.... so, there are no full pinoys... were all mixed... if u just read the surnames... and the faces... true or original filipinos descendants are foreign.. who went here with their boats and their families... even the aetas are like the aboriginees..

• 3 weeks later...
Guest theachums

nowadays u cant see a FULL BLOOD PINOY.. coz this country has been colonized by spaniards, americans,japanese... and there are some chinese people who lived here... and all that interracial marriages.... so, there are no full pinoys... were all mixed... if u just read the surnames... and the faces... true or original filipinos descendants are foreign.. who went here with their boats and their families... even the aetas are like the aboriginees..

Ur definitely ryt.. its very hard to find full blooded pinoys nowadays.. But I guess, that's what makes most of the pinoys handsome and beautiful, their mix bloods, most of the pinoy's appearances are unique..

Guest Contessa

May I just say something with regards to the mixed/pure argument that's been going on here, being a Filipino myself.

Before you try to say that most of the celebs in this thread are mixed that's why they're pretty, may I just ask you how you picture a Filipino in your minds. Filipinos don't really have a general distinguishing trait. Unlike Chinese, Koreans, or Japanese people who all have small eyes; unlike Indians, who really defined facial features, etc, etc.

So you think Filipinos should be tan? This is a common misconception. Really, we are not like that. Okay, so most of us should be tan, but these are celebs, people, they should look good on the camera! It is a mentality here in the Philippines that fair skinned people are always thought to be more attractive that tanned ones. I know it's biased, but that's just how it is here. It is the same reason why whitening soaps, treatments, lotions are such a huge hit here. Sure, there are some tanned ones who are pretty, but let's admit it, they are just so few. Being 'mestiza' *in Spanish term* doesn't mean they're not pure Filipinos.

But fine, I'll admit. Most of us are mixed. Of us, all of us here in the Philippines. If you trace each and everyone's family tree, I'll be surprised if you even find 3 out of 10 pure Filipinos. And that shouldn't be surprising! We had been under Spanish rule for 300 hundred years. Then came the British, the Americans and the Japanese. Not to mention our Malay and Indonesian ancestors. We are a melting pot here.

So yeah, most of our celebs are mixed, but haven't you all considered that other nationalities look sooo good when mixed with Filipino blood? The celebs here are living proof to that. Mix any nationality here on earth with a Filipino, and see the combination you'll have. You'll be stunned.

Guest miyuki

i really don't understand the constant debate of whether these celebs are really Filipinos or not...

If they're Nationality is Filipino, then that's it. end of story. isn't it simple enough?

why do we need to question their identity?

among the male celebs i really like dennis trillo he almost had it all.. if only he was taller :P

and for the female celebs i like angel locsin ^.^

Guest FragolaLidia

30_vhong.jpg

Vhong Navarro

~her co-anchor in Wazzup wazzup...well, not really an item but here are the two guys who are really closely-lnked to Toni gonzaga

Navarro Is fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He is so funny! XD

http://www.titikpilipino.com/images/news/vhong_navarro2.jpg

http://static.flickr.com/43/119713046_ae8695534b_o.jpg

http://img394.imageshack.us/img394/7918/entphotodj6.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

My favorites...

Alwyn Uytingco

au7.jpg

au11.jpg

au1.jpgau2.jpg

au3.jpgau8.jpg

au5.jpg