Dating people who smoke/do drugs

Guest FusionGT2

Guest SoupCake

i wouldnt really have a problem with dating a guy who smokes..but i wouldnt want to be near him when hes smoking because i wouldnt want to smell like an ashtray =X

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my current boyfriend smokes, i don't mind i guess i still love him for who he is. whenever he smokes anyways he always steps out or smokes like 10 feet away from me. he can't help it, it's a hard habit to quit. i usually don't go out with smokers ,but i've stuck with him for over 3 years so he must me doing something right. :rolleyes:

honestly, it turns me on when a hott guy smokes

You can't judge a guy simply cause he smokes cigarettes (and everything else), pops pills or punches weed. It's a hard habit to change and put an end to. Personally, I don't mind. Just as long as he's not a d*ck about it.

i agree with both, but it really depends on what kind of guy you like. i like the "badass" type of guy, so it does turn me on when i see one smoke.

Guest killjadeskye

I don't really care LOL I mean, some guys look totally hot when they're smoking.. But I don't like if he smoke in front of me. Or smoke that often.

My ex tried drugs twice..I dunno..doesn't really bother me...unless we're getting married..

Yeah, I know I'm weird..

Guest NoBreak92

i am fine dating a guy who smokes (8 just don't smoke in front of me . .. but i still think it's a turn on. =) drugs? i'm not fine with that LOL.

oh, the contradiction LOL

Guest Faded Aura

I've no tolerance for doing drugs... smoking... it's a big turn off for me... my bf used to smoke a lot before we got together. then he learned that I don't like it, so he quit. :D

Guest iEatPowder

I've noticed a double-standard with regards to male smokers among some of the female posters within this thread.

If an attractive guy lights up, it's a turn on and it improves his image.

However, if an unattractive man smokes, it's taboo?

Guest Courtknee

My current boyfriend smokes weed and drinks. LOL.

I'm absolutely fine with it. As long as he doesn't pressure me into doing any of that.

Guest MangoStar

Naah, I dated one smoker and never again. Its totally disgusting and unattractive. No matter how hot they may be. Smoker's breath is the absolute worst. Not to mention no matter how much cologne they put on, the smell never seems to go away.

I think you have to be more mature about it. I don't have a problem with smoking, but more serious drugs tend to take over a person's life.

I would like to say I wouldn't date a guy who smoked, but chances are if I liked him a lot, smoking alone isn't going to put me off.

With relation to drugs... I don't mind if he's taken drugs before out of curiousity, etc, but if he takes drugs on a regular basis, or is addicted to hard drugs like cocaine/heroin/etc then... no i don't think I'd be able to handle that xD

Guest 520Shawn

I hate guys who smoke period. but then also 2 men that i love smoke........... my father and my bf =\. It hurts to see them smoking because i know how dangerous and harmful it is to their body, i tried so hard to make my bf quit...but nothing works

Guest _sakana

Hm .. at first I thought smoking was kinda hot but after dating my bf I realized it isn't really. At least not with him LOL.

My other friends are really really against it so I guess it looks bad on me but I trust him. He doesn't smoke too much so I'm trying to keep it that way.

I think it only becomes a disgusting habit once you start become dependent on smoking or doing weed. Other drugs however, are an absolute no.

Guest Mango.Tango~

blahh i wouldn't really want to date somebody who smokes. like honestly like i dont want to be making out to that nastiness :S....

But someone who does drugs like....pot meh i'm fine. (btw i'm talking about like everyday OR occasionally). I'd be weirded out if they didn't because at this phase of life, everybody does or has tried before. I would be kind of bothered if they did more than pot though. Like if they did shrooms really often, That's just too much. But i don't know, pot to me is fine, it's like the 'soft drug'. You have to be bada$$ in a certain way to be interesting enough for me to like you :mellow:

Archived