Dating people who smoke/do drugs

Guest FusionGT2

Guest tifachan

It looks hot- but let's keep it at a level.

You can only smoke when you're not near me. And you have to smell nice afterwards. lol.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Babysoul

Yes, it is a turn off. I have a friend who smokes, who happens to be a guy. He tells me alot of the time, he wants to quit smoking. He has tried to quit many times as well. I feel so bad for him because he always fails.

Guest x_TaintedLove

I wouldn't be turned off. The smell wouldn't bother me that much because I've somehow gotten used to it over the years. (Which is a bad thing, I know)

The guys I tend to like and befriend usually smoke or hang out with smokers. I wouldn't be surprised if I end up with a smoker for a boyfriend if I ever did.

Guest hippiehop

Automatically turned off.

If he were amazing in every other aspect then I might consider it but I really can't stand it.

Guest babiloveyoo

I hate it when guys smoke ugh XP I can't stand the smell of it makes me cough like crazy and I'm not the one even smoking lols.

Guest killjadeskye

I'm perfectly fine with smokers. My ex is a smoker, when we meet up, I can smell the cigarette from his breath. I'm totally cool with it. As long as he doesn't smoke when he's with me.

I think some guys look hot when they smoke. Like there's this guy back in high school, he was really cute, but when he smokes, he looks HPT! And also macho...

Guest justxlouise

I don't like smokers but if I had a bf who smokes

I'd ask him to quit for me

Maybe it wouldn't bug me that much because I love him ?

Guest JaeJoongLvrr

Yes.. a total turn off for me.

I'd probably do the samething you would..

If he doesnt try... it's kind of telling me he's not willing to change for the sake of the relationship...

Guest tjldv

My ex-boyfriend smoked.

Honestly, it didn't really bother me

but that doesn't mean i liked it.

When he smoked i just walked away.

But he used to eat gum after to get rid of the smell.

He said he was trying to quit but,

I guess that never happened. : )

Guest PhuongNguyen

Wow; smoking is my biggest turn off... next to drinking.

I like my guy to be clean and educated; and seeing someone smoke or drink makes me think of them as a trailer trash idiot who lacks any form of education. See; in my opinion... no one with a decent level of intelligent would intentionally harm their body.

When I was young; around 14 years old...I dated a guy who drinks, smoke and does drug... and at that age; I thought it was cool that he did those things. Cause it made me feel like I'm such a grown up for dating a guy like that. But the older I grew; the more I realize that it's not something a grown up does; it's something only a fool does.

Dating someone who drink and smoke is like finding a person who is about to die to date. Why waste my time on a dipmini cooper when I can get myself a guy who respect his body?

Guest daxeun

Major turn off.

If I see a guy that I'm attracted to (at first) that he smokes, I automatically lose attraction to him.

I don't mean to be shallow in that way, but I just can't stand it...especially the smell.

And I seriously cannot breathe the smoke air...so if I had a bf that smoked, I'd probably end up death from suffocation rather than lung cancer.

Guest MOOCHI

i dont like smokers but then...what can i do?

if my boyfriend smokes....then i'll refuse to kiss him.

Hopefully that would encourage him even more to stop.

Guest I.♥_Y0U ;)

Well it depends. I really REALLY hate the smell of cigarette smoke. BUT some guys look incredibly hot when they're smoking. So most likely, the answer would be yes.

Guest Steffany.

I dislike smoking mainly for the health risks and the terrible smell. I find it unattractive. But my boyfriend quit for me so I'm extremely happy :)

Archived