Dating people who smoke/do drugs

Guest FusionGT2

Guest pochacco

Smoking is based on preference.. some people can't stand it, while other don't care. I wouldn't care if my girl smoked..just as long as she wasn't doin a pack a day..that's just too much. ALso, I wouldn't want her smoking around me, plus I probably would make her eat a tic-tac before we'd kiss.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Zelair

At first I cared when I saw someone I knew who smoked, but now a lot of my guy friends smoke and i can't really do anything about it. It's sad, yes, but now i'm kind of used to it. I don't mind now, but I really prefer if they didn't.

Guest miss_confused

i prefer that he doesnt but i mean if he did ill just try 2 make him quit or tell him 2 smoke less, i mean i dont want to b controllin his every actions.i respect himbut he needs to respect me n so i believe he should at least smoke less.

Guest MizzprEEETy

Luckily my bf doesn't smoke everyday. He only smoke at party with his friends and just hanging out. I'll let him smoke like 2 but if he goes more then that, then I would have a talk with him.

Guest C4Y --Crazy 4 YeongSaeng--

i cant stand the smell of smoke.

and to me, its like a person is committing suicide, just a slower version of it.

it's such a turn off for me.

so ... if a guy cant stop smoking, or doesnt try to stop smoking

i will be unattracted.

Guest hello deary

I don't mind at all, unless it gets to the point where it's more important to them than the other important things in life.

Guest Atmosphere.

If you liked a guy and you found out he smoked, would it automatically turn you off???

For me I hate smokers ... if he was my boyfriend i'd make him quit ... and if he doesn't quit i'd go crazy .... :crazy:

Same here, I would do the same. I'll probably force. Because I can't stand smokers, I cough a lot

and sometimes cough out blood and sometimes I faint D:

But my boyfriend was a smoker, and I was sad... but at the same time understanding, but at the same

time waiting for him to quit. It took him almost 5 months to quit, quiet sad I know.

One time he was upset that one day, he smoked like 9 cigs in one day... =______________=

I was like in this mood, :mellow: wtf mood

Guest eximius

My boyfriend smokes... though, he doesn't smoke a lot ('a lot' as in a pack a day) so it doesn't bother me too much. I'm mostly against it because of obvious health issues, and the way it smells.

He's decent about it though, he keeps his distance when he smokes and he makes sure he doesn't exhale any of it in my face.

if i liked a guy, and found out later on, i'm sure its going to turn me off a lot. i really dislike smoking. just the scent of it would probably make me want to avoid the guy. but if he was my boyfriend, i'll make sure he quits or do it on his own time and limit his days on smoking.

Guest itchywurms

i don't mind at all just as long he's not a chain smoker and he doesn't let the smoke out right infront of my face. that'll be a reason for me to be somehow mad.

Guest LaydeeMel

Dating a smoker, I don't mind as long as he doesn't smoke near me and is considerate of where he's puffing it at.

Archived