Dating people who smoke/do drugs

Guest FusionGT2

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 08SMOUA

My boyfriend just reccently started smoking. I don't really like it but I told him that

I wouldn't mind it because I don't really want to be up in his face, you know? He

knows that I don't like it so when he does, he usually step outside away from me.

Guest lildinmui

i dont mind guys who smoke but i wouldnt wna be arnd guys who always smoke kos i find it hard2breath sometimes =O= but if i had a bf, i wouldnt want him2smoke kos 1)his breathe would stink HAHA 2) i would have trouble breathing LOL xD 3) i wouldnt wna passive smoke =O=

Guest yeppmusic7

Smoking is a HUGE turn off for me.

The biggest reason being that's how my mother died =(

So smoking is a big NO.

Guest eeemily

I wouldn't liek it if my boyfriend smoked.

It's so gross and unhealthy!

My dad smokes and I hate that he does.

The smell, the effects, alll nasty.

Don't smoke! =)

Guest eximius

It's not particularly something I look for in a boyfriend, but I don't mind as long as he's courteous enough to get the hell away from me when he lights up (which my boyfriend does <3).

He makes a big effort to keep me from inhaling the smoke (I also used to smoke but I quit because I was having a really bad reaction to the smoke). Like, he'd relocate himself and he makes sure all the smoke is out of his lungs before he approaches me.

Some of my friends who smoke just light up around everyone with no regard of whether everyone WANTS to second hand or not.

That is unacceptable, in my opinion... that and people who walk around and smoke. STAY IN ONE PLACE DAMMIT. -___-;

its funny how, so many of the girls around here pretyt much worship all these korean stars, but say things like they hate gusy who smoke

just cuz they dont put it out there or dont do it on camra dont mean they dont smoke. if ur old enough to be on tv in korea. then ur old enough to kno the age in korea where pretty much every single person smoked.

even today its like 50%. it is part of hte culture it is history and even to a point of being tradition.

but of course that doesnt matter cuz its not the person u love. u never met any of these stars and idols. u like the idea, u make a fantasy in ur mind about a perfect person u wish u could be with, and u use a star as a base to start out from.

im not trying to be mean, but thats pretty shallow.

and it all comes back to this. if u had the chance to be with that star, and the truth fact is that they smoke. then would u let smoking slide? probaly cuz the media controls ur brain!!!

"do wat the nice man in the little box says and everything will be alright"

to truly love a person is to love their faults, anyone can love perfections, it takes a strong mind to stand by teh flaws. u like everything about a person and cant stand one thing. it means u dont love hte person. i u could replace the person wit hsomeone else who is exactly the same but doesnt do that one bad thing. u would.

thats not love at all. feelings like that have about as much power and weight to them as a robot's.

Guest MUSIClLOVElLIFE

I dont really mind, because I've been around smokers practically all through my school years.

I try to quit, but its on & off.

So I guess I don't really mind.

I know its bad for meeee ):

I need to stop.

Isn't as easy as it sounds.

Guest Dork3tt3

eww, i totally dont like guys who smoke.

i dont like smokers period.

i mean i do have friends who smoke but

i cant be around smoke.

a turn-off when guys smoke. lol

Guest witchery

I don't particularly mind, but I'd prefer it if they didn't.

And if they did, just not infront of me.

Guest azngirl1114

don't like smokers..itz hard for me to breath

can't live w/ 'em if i can't breath

and...they might die early cuz of lung related diseases *sigh*

no smoker for me

Guest xfeistybabe

I can care less if a guy smokes lol. it wouldn't matter, but I would tell him to stop and quit because I am too.

Guest k i k a i

it's a huge turn off, but one of my ex used to smoke.. but he quit it for me when we were together, sweet isn't it? that's like 5 years ago already, I know he smokes again now xD

Guest christinesjuicy

i dont mind guys who smoke.

all of my friends smoke and my ex was a pack a day smoker.

soo it doesnt matter. as long as they dont try and get me to smoke with them.

• 2 months later...
Guest xsarangxmex

If you liked a guy and you found out he smoked, would it automatically turn you off???

For me I hate smokers ... if he was my boyfriend i'd make him quit ... and if he doesn't quit i'd go crazy .... :crazy:

Archived