Dating people who smoke/do drugs

Guest FusionGT2

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah.. my nose is very sensetive too.. and somehow everytime i smell people smoking its sooo dry i have to walk away or i'll faint.. something like that.. can't stand them >_<

Guest twist&fall-

a total turn-off.

i hate people who smoke around me-- whether

or not how close they are, to me. it's still a big fat no-no.

because my nose is sensitive and that everytime i smell

cigarette smoke, i'll feel like i'm suffocating and couldn't breathe

as if i'm in a verge of fainting. plus i don't want to die early. :P

Guest rainparade

If I truly love him I won't mind. Although I do hate smokers, I shouldn't judge

someone just because they smoke. Plus almost all of the Korean guys around my

age smoke. I'll convince him to quit but that doesn't mean I'll be nagging at him to do so.

Big turn off for me. :/ But it's not enough of a turn off to turn me completely away from the guy, you know? I mean, I can deal with it. I probably have more annoying habits than his smoking habit. Lol.

For concerns for his health, I'd rather him not smoke. But eh, can't change people. People just know not to smoke around me, they respect my requests.

Guest silverpromises

the smell of it is intolerable...i feel like i'm dying, or at least sucking in huge amounts of poisonous gas. on the other hand, i have to admit that in movies and stuff it has a little bit of bad boy allure. but in real life, it's just poser-ish. goes along with wearing wifebeaters and stuff like that...not cute. especially the part where they start hacking up their lungs and spitting huge spitballs everywhere.

Archived