Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

Guest evenstar7377

Hey, we can see who's online again! Great! :w00t:

Bam, great analysis you have there. Shall I call you Agent B now? hehe.

On the other hand...

The KBS Drama Awards perf. - this much-talked about performance is what we can classify as 'lazy'. He hardly danced. But look at his face, his eyes. You can tell he's happy. As you (Bam) had pointed out, he had a dreamy look on his face.

So what exactly is my point?

Nothing. I just wanna point those out. :lol:

Agree! the performance might be called Lazy..but there was a "genuine"happiness on his face..actually, it was not only during the performance that u see him smiling/very happy...but i think it was all throught out the KBS award ;-)..even during the interview...actually both of them were... LOL!

ING concert experience from a fan in korea

This is 영심's experience of the ING concert~~ she is the Korea Cloud who has posted some pictures in the Image section~~*

It was so much fun attending the concert!

From waiting to enter the stadium to watch the concert till the end.

While a few of us waited outside the stadium to get in, we shared food and talked.

Then at 4 pm we were finally able to enter the stadium to go to our seats.

First Noel performed, then Star, then the other artists.

Rain fans knew he was performing after Buzz, so when Buzz took the stage we were nervous from then.

We even started to wave our silver cheering items and glow sticks.

When Buzz finished their performance, so many people started to get louder because everyone knew it was going to be Rain’s performance.

Then Shin Dong Yup introduced the coach of the Korean soccer team, who introduced the performance of our beloved Rain!!!!!

Once Rain was introduce, the screaming was so loud that I thought the stadium was going to blow up!

We waved our cheering items more vigorously!!!

First Rain sang How to avoid the sun, then I do.

During his performance, there were loud fireworks and Rain seemed to be surprised by the sound and the hot fire that his expression was so funny but cute!

Well I thought it was very cute!!!!

But the fire was so hot that even the people who were watching the performance could feel the heat!!!!!

Another time when he was singing, the loud fireworks happened again, and once again Rain’s physical reaction was very cute!!!

After Rain sang I Do, all the lights turned off and Rain left the stage.

Everyone started shouting *ENCORE!!!!*

But inside, I knew Rain would come back because all the other singers had sang 3 songs.

Eventually, the lights came back on and Rain came back out in style singing It’s Raining!!!

I think it was starting at this point (I am not 100% sure because I was so excited) that everyone started to get up and move toward the stage!!!!

It was so funny to see that even people who were not really Rain fans started to cheer and sing along to his song!!!!!!

Many event stood up on their chairs so that they can see Rain perform more clearly!!

After his performance, Rain gave a little goodbye speech.

Once he started to speak, everyone calmed down and sat in their seats and listened.

He said that his fourth album will be coming out in the beginning of October and that his new movie will be coming out around the holiday times.

He also said that he wants to meet his fans very soon.

Then he walked off the stage.

I knew the concert was over, but it was so hard to leave the stage.

So I sat there as they played cheer songs for the world cup soccer team and showed fireworks.

Just like the rain that falls on land that has been dried due to no rain,

Our Rain’s performance didn’t completely fill my longing for Rain but it was a performance that allowed me to satisfy my thirst.

The day after the performance, my whole body hurt from all the cheering and my throat was hurting from all the yelling.

I spent the day after, day dreaming about the performance because the images kept popping into my head.

I don’t even know how I spent that day, other than thinking about Rain’s ING performance.

It was my first time watching his live performance, and it was great.

I enjoyed it a lot and I will never forget it.

credit: Rain-USA:tokki

from rainhk

============================================

JYP ---she was pretty

Rain danced the song in the "Predestined relationship" 2002;

Rain danced and sang the song in "dream team"(LA) 2003...

I also saw other guys karaoke the song in K-dramas

Here is the link of MV

ING concert experience from a fan in korea

I knew the concert was over, but it was so hard to leave the stage.

So I sat there as they played cheer songs for the world cup soccer team and showed fireworks.

Just like the rain that falls on land that has been dried due to no rain,

Our Rain’s performance didn’t completely fill my longing for Rain but it was a performance that allowed me to satisfy my thirst.

The day after the performance, my whole body hurt from all the cheering and my throat was hurting from all the yelling.

I spent the day after, day dreaming about the performance because the images kept popping into my head.

I don’t even know how I spent that day, other than thinking about Rain’s ING performance.

It was my first time watching his live performance, and it was great.

I enjoyed it a lot and I will never forget it.

credit: Rain-USA:tokki

from rainhk

I get emotional whenever I read something like this. She's a korean and this is the first time she see Bi perform.

Remind me to thank my lucky star. I always feel that we are not so lucky living so far from him and yet I've seen

him perform 3 times. I always envy those that can travel to his concert/show (esp my Singaporean frens - they seen

him perform from the earlier days until now). I always feel that I am not as lucky as them - but after reading the

above post - I think I am so ungrateful.

Remind me of my encounter. I have one look - like I'm floating on air - happy mood - smiling to myself most of the

time (after I saw him perform). I takes me months to snapped out of it. (Devi - are you reading?? :P)

I perfectly understand how she feels. It's hard to forget Bi's performance. I was told about this before, I didn't

really get what they mean and after the first time I saw him perform - no word to explain it. I am so lucky the

HK concert was one of the best of his concert (according to those that seen most of his performance) and also

BKK - Like a fren said - He ended the Rainy Day - with a Bang..

She didn't want to leave the stadium - Exactly what I felt - even after the encore - I find my feet so heavy..

We still linger - took some photo of the almost empty hall. I felt like collecting the confetti that scattered on the

floor - keep it, hang on to it, didn't want to let go the "magic"... hoping by some miracle he would come out again

and do another encore ^_^ ..

I can't really remember anything after the concert - it was kinda blurry - but the magic still linger months after

that... I guess that's the reason people want to see him over and over again - eventhough we knew he would sing

the same song - we even memorized all the steps.. sometime we know the expression he gonna make after every move

and yet we want to see it - again and again.. this is the special thing - the magic I feel about his performance.

They could save the money for holiday trip. Go to somewhere they never been and yet - they are willing to spend

it to see Bi.. :lol: .. Like me - I have no other intention.. I keep on thinking how to find money, how to find

excuse to see him perform.

Sorry for the long post.. sorry if it bored you.. don't mind me here.. Just missed seing him perform live and

funny right.. how can you missed someone that doesn't know you exist? It's just ridiculous, but that is how

I feel right now.. and the last I saw him perform is like 3 months ago :o - It's exactly 3 months ago. Not so

long right - but I feel like it was 3 years ago.

I don't know if I should feel lucky I stumble upon him or I should regret the day I became his fan...

Because - believe me - it's tiring, it's a burden - a delightful kinda burden....

I love Bi....

Guest RAIN/SHK

I get emotional whenever I read something like this. She's a korean and this is the first time she see Bi perform.

Remind me to thank my lucky star. I always feel that we are not so lucky living so far from him and yet I've seen

him perform 3 times. I always envy those that can travel to his concert/show (esp my Singaporean frens - they seen

him perform from the earlier days until now). I always feel that I am not as lucky as them - but after reading the

above post - I think I am so ungrateful.

Remind me of my encounter. I have one look - like I'm floating on air - happy mood - smiling to myself most of the

time (after I saw him perform). I takes me months to snapped out of it. (Devi - are you reading?? :P)

I perfectly understand how she feels. It's hard to forget Bi's performance. I was told about this before, I didn't

really get what they mean and after the first time I saw him perform - no word to explain it. I am so lucky the

HK concert was one of the best of his concert (according to those that seen most of his performance) and also

BKK - Like a fren said - He ended the Rainy Day - with a Bang..

She didn't want to leave the stadium - Exactly what I felt - even after the encore - I find my feet so heavy..

We still linger - took some photo of the almost empty hall. I felt like collecting the confetti that scattered on the

floor - keep it, hang on to it, didn't want to let go the "magic"... hoping by some miracle he would come out again

and do another encore ^_^ ..

I can't really remember anything after the concert - it was kinda blurry - but the magic still linger months after

that... I guess that's the reason people want to see him over and over again - eventhough we knew he would sing

the same song - we even memorized all the steps.. sometime we know the expression he gonna make after every move

and yet we want to see it - again and again.. this is the special thing - the magic I feel about his performance.

They could save the money for holiday trip. Go to somewhere they never been and yet - they are willing to spend

it to see Bi.. :lol: .. Like me - I have no other intention.. I keep on thinking how to find money, how to find

excuse to see him perform.

Sorry for the long post.. sorry if it bored you.. don't mind me here.. Just missed seing him perform live and

funny right.. how can you missed someone that doesn't know you exist? It's just ridiculous, but that is how

I feel right now.. and the last I saw him perform is like 3 months ago :o - It's exactly 3 months ago. Not so

long right - but I feel like it was 3 years ago.

I don't know if I should feel lucky I stumble upon him or I should regret the day I became his fan...

Because - believe me - it's tiring, it's a burden - a delightful kinda burden....

I love Bi....

Bam you're post is very touching..You obviously love rain so much. You are a very dedicated fan and every single biers everywhere.

Anyways at least you got to see him perform 3 times, I've never seen him and maybe it will be years before I see him. :(:( I feel sad that I'm very far away from him, but I won't loose hope that oneday I will see him. Same here I sometimes rethink and regret being a fan of rain, because his far away from me and it's hard sometimes to follow him. I question why I do this and what is the purpose of this and if it is worth it. Sometimes i think maybe I should stop and move on the other direction with my life, but I can't stay away from him. His story touched me so much and the dedication he has and the efforts he puts into everything he does just to please his fans. He is such a great person and I will forever support him, we all will... :):)

Guest docirene

Lol I feel so dumb, at the first pic I was like "huhhhhh? I would've never thought that was Bi!! ah! He looks so different. Are you sure that's him?" I didn't look at the captain ahhaha dummy me. I so knew that wasn't him :ph34r: >___>

I reallie wanted the Road for Rain but I'm so poOorr :tears: DANGIT it makes me mad haah. sad facee. I hope the cigarette in his mouth isn't lit!

i can relate. i rmber my 2 friends having a conversation abt sthg that they both want to buy. the other one said, WHY DO THESE THINGS HAVE TO BE EXPENSIVE THAT I CANT AFFORD IT? the other one replied, WELL DEAR, THESE THINGS ARENT THE PROBLEM. IT'S JUST YOU CUZ YOU CANT AFFORD IT.

well as you may probably guess, the last one is right cuz the manufacturer/creator of any product/merchandise wont be crazy to make sthg if it wont sell. so they know that there will always be ppl who can afford expensive stuff. it's just a pity we dont belong to that class. ahhh! now really longing to have that ROAD FOR RAIN stuff. will probably have to w8 till some1 sells at ebay. or if another more affordable photobook will come our way.

we cant get enuf of Bi. such an obsession. he seems to have put us on a spell. why do we love him so much? i guess each of us has her/his own reasons. i just think he is such a great artist who excels in all 3 fields: acting, dancing and singing. but the best thing abt him is his good traits as a person. i love his life motto: ENDLESS DILIGENCE, PERSEVERANCE AND HUMILITY.

saranghae, Bi!

RAIN同學5/22的訪日花絮((低調))

來源:某個神秘集會(心知肚明吧><)

內容:BI五月二十二日訪日花絮

譯自:低調到不行的低調雲~~

5/22 訪日花絮

正午一過,RAIN順利的抵達了NHK。心裡才在想著「目前RAIN正在電影的忙錄拍攝中,不知道會不會很累?」,就見到RAIN以一如以往的笑顏和日本工作人員打招呼。這一段時間不知是否有鍛練身體,看來又比上次來日本時更加的健壯了。看起來十足的精神飽滿。一進了攝影棚,立即進行綵排練習,看到RAIN把歌詞和發音都完整的背了下來,讓所有的人都嚇了一跳,原來RAIN為了不讓在日本的歌迷們失望,昨晚只睡了二個小時,只為了做FREE WAY的最後練習。電視台的工作人員也非常的關心RAIN。在這之後,馬上動身前往日本電視台。進行綵排和正式演出。明明就幫RAIN準備了許多的房間,結果RAIN卻跑到最小的一間休息室和舞者們窩在一起談天說笑。在這之後,又再一次往NHK移動。在休息室中RAIN享用了壽司、拉麵、便當、鰻雨、蛋糕,並在演出之前都一直持續的練習著。因為RAIN是倒數第二個出場的,所以RAIN看到了各形各色的藝人們,但事實上在心裡卻十分緊張「不知我的歌迷們,今天有來到現場嗎?」

比預定時間還來得提早十分鐘以上,正式演出時,RAIN登場的瞬間,台下響起了好像今天目前為止還沒出現過的震天叫聲。本來想說對於今日到場為RAIN加油的歌迷們來說,FREE WAY只在發售前聽到副歌的試聽版而已,要給RAIN 支持應該是很難辦到的事吧!,沒想到卻有大大聲的聲援向RAIN傳遞了過來。RAIN在演出完成後,非常高興的表示「今天真的好開心,我十分的期待下個月的到來」。在回程的巴士裡,還拿起手機自拍自己的鬼臉後,向DANCERS展示,大家都笑成了一團。還有,在車子行駛到青山的路時,看到一台摩托車(BIG SCOOTER) *低調譯者:算是大型滑板車嗎?*,就在車內像個小孩子一樣看著窗外「啊,那台好帥」「啊,我好想要那一台」的騷動了起來,在這之後,到日式居酒屋大快朵頤一番後,回到了飯店。

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

呼,翻完了,錯的話,別咬我哦(^^)

from *비with Rain*Taiwan Fanpage » ca0825

Guest Amy28

Lol I feel so dumb, at the first pic I was like "huhhhhh? I would've never thought that was Bi!! ah! He looks so different. Are you sure that's him?" I didn't look at the captain ahhaha dummy me. I so knew that wasn't him :ph34r: >___>

I reallie wanted the Road for Rain but I'm so poOorr :tears: DANGIT it makes me mad haah. sad facee. I hope the cigarette in his mouth isn't lit!

I would love a copy of the Road for Rain.....dont think I can get it now. I also wondered if the cig was lit or not so I zoomed in on the pic and unlike Ijuska, this one looks lit with smoke rising up.....

This is kingrecords's official evaluation of "free way"

2006.05.24 kingrecords 网站上的"FREE WAY"单曲介绍

亚洲的巨星,Rain众所期待的第二首单曲「Free Way」

在今年一月发行「Sad Tango」之後,如今终於发行了第二张单曲。当初「Sad Tango」登上Oricon第11名的位子,加上参与了各大音乐节目的演出,而受到了大众的注目。之後因为在纽约的麦德逊花园,有两天的时间举办首位亚洲艺人在此场地举办的演唱会,而受到日本各杂志媒体的大幅报导。从那之後,在纽约受到重视的Rain,更被「Time」杂志选为「具有影响力的100人」。Rain即使到了海外依旧是话题不断。

此外,在日本的活动更是频繁。四月时替alac所拍摄的广告;更实现了与R&B歌手「AI」的合作,两人在AI的单曲里合作了一首英文歌「TOO MUCH」。另一方面,现在Rain正在拍摄,因为作品「Old boy」而得到世界性评价的Park Chan Wook导演的作品「赛伯格之恋(题目未定)」。

如此话题不断的Rain,想必接下来的话题就是这张新单曲。其实这个作品,一张cd里可以感受到两个不同的Rain,这点对歌迷来说应该是个好消息吧!之所以说会有两种不同的Rain,是因为所收入的两首单曲,各自都拥有不同的风格在里头。

首先,主打曲是由今井了介所制作的「Free Way」。「Free Way」这首歌可以说是充满属於Rain的j-pop风格。听到如此轻快的旋律,Rain表示很中意这首歌,录音的时候也是一边舞动著一边进行录音工作,很享受在这首歌里头。Rain在录音时会问工作人员「这样子的动作如何?」,在工作的进行中也对工作人员表现出他对於工作的热诚。在录音时,舞者们也会赶来,在录音室外头为rain加油打气。在录音完之後,rain立刻跟等在一旁的舞者们进行舞蹈的练习。此录音的工作是在拍摄电影的期间,还要忙著念书与各大小会议之中的Rain,舞者们,工作人员们一起努力而完成的。

之後,编舞的工作完成,确定了拍摄mv的行程。决定从电影拍摄现场的釜山,回到首尔来拍摄。在首尔的郊外一个录影棚花了17个小时拍摄完成,而mv里头的表演,甚至到服装方面都是rain自己的idea。在「sad tango」里头无法看到的欢乐气氛,以及这次表演上所重视的脸部表情。这次的旋律除了为了让人朗朗上口之外,还希望观看表演的人可以跟rain一起舞动,一起欢乐而创作出属於大众化的作品。rain在韩国的作品都是属於R&B和HIP HOP色彩较浓厚,挑战如此j-pop要素强烈的作品也是rain的第一次。Rain还带著坚定的眼神说:「既然是第一次的挑战,希望让大家看到一个崭新的rain。」 因为此歌曲的曲调不严肃而轻快,舞台上的表演概念是和舞者一起跳舞,一起享受其中。在欣赏表演的时候,观赏的人也可以很自然的舞动身体。还有rain本身很希望大家注意的表情的表演!「sad tango」的舞蹈是运用全身去舞动;而「free way」中,rain多用於脸部的特写,使用笑容和眼神来表现。Rain用特有独特的风格,而生成的新式J-pop,一起来期待这全新的组合。

然而,单曲中的第二首单曲「feel so right」是去年录制的作品,可说是一首等待佳机崭露头角的歌曲。和「Free Way」完全不同,是首R&B味道浓厚的曲子。这是一首不只去聆听,而是会产生想要去看现场表演的气氛,成熟的rain所拿手的歌曲类型。

如此可以感受到两个不同型态rain的第二张单曲,可说是在rain的音乐人生当中无法欠缺的一张cd吧。这张单曲想必能为接下来的第三张单曲语专辑搭下良好的桥梁。

来源:http://www.kingrecords.co.jp/rain/index.html

文:関谷咲恵

翻译:moritayoshi 转贴自비with Rain

============================================================

It's about Korean version of "a better tomorrow" movie. JDG,LBH,Jeong Woo-seong, Rain, LJK are the candidates

for the two/three male roles..

[25-May-06][苹果日报]韩 版 《 英 雄 本 色 》 明 年 开 镜

网 民 选 心 水 演 员 港 星 全 部 OUT

早 前 已 有 报 道 指 韩 国 电 影 公 司 有 意 翻 拍 导 演 吴 宇 森 80 年 代 的 黑 帮 片 《 英 雄 本 色 》 , 多 月 来 只 闻 楼 梯 响 ; 不 过 昨 日 有 关 方 面 已 确 认 此 事 , 并 宣 布 打 算 於 明 年 底 开 拍 。 但 当 地 网 民 的 理 想 演 出 人 选 却 只 有 张 东 健 、 李 秉 宪 及 Rain 等 韩 星 , 原 有 的 周 润 发 或 香 港 演 员 统 统 被 out 。

集 合 港 日 韩 三 地 资 金

由 韩 国 著 名 监 制 朴 亨 俊 成 立 的 制 作 公 司 Fingerprint Pictures 昨 日 宣 布 , 已 成 功 从 本 港 的 星 空 传 媒 发 行 制 作 有 限 公 司 取 得 《 英 雄 本 色 》 的 翻 拍 权 。 虽 然 编 剧 、 导 演 及 演 员 仍 在 物 色 当 中 , 但 电 影 集 港 日 韩 三 地 资 金 达 8,200 万 港 元 , 更 已 落 实 会 在 明 年 底 开 拍 , 08 年 12 月 上 映 。 港 产 片 在 80 、 90 年 代 初 深 受 韩 人 喜 爱 , 不 少 港 星 如 周 润 发 等 也 因 为 当 时 的 人 气 , 被 广 告 商 睇 中 力 邀 拍 摄 广 告 , 其 中 以 《 英 》 片 最 为 人 所 知 , 故 翻 拍 一 事 令 韩 国 网 民 非 常 期 待 。

《 英 》 片 讲 述 伪 钞 集 团 负 责 人 与 他 初 任 警 察 的 弟 弟 的 故 事 , 当 中 最 为 人 熟 识 的 角 色 是 周 润 发 演 的 Mark 哥 、 狄 龙 的 豪 哥 和 张 国 荣 的 杰 仔 。

Mark 哥 人 选 没 古 天 乐 份

早 前 曾 有 消 息 指 古 天 乐 会 饰 演 Mark 哥 一 角 , 不 过 在 韩 国 网 民 的 理 想 人 选 中 , 当 然 没 有 他 的 份 儿 。 网 民 认 为 「 韩 国 版 」 应 全 数 由 韩 国 型 男 演 出 , 其 中 的 Mark 哥 和 豪 哥 便 最 好 从 张 东 健 、 李 秉 宪 及 郑 雨 盛 中 「 三 拣 二 」 。

至 於 杰 仔 一 角 , 网 民 除 了 选 出 歌 手 Rain 外 , 也 有 人 希 望 由 新 人 王 李 准 基 演 出 。 他 们 认 为 基 哥 在 电 影 《 王 的 男 人 》 中 打 扮 激 似 《 霸 王 别 姬 》 中 的 张 国 荣 , 故 相 信 由 基 哥 演 出 「 新 一 代 韩 版 杰 哥 」 , 绝 对 是 胜 任 有 馀 。

from rainhk

Guest Naoise

^ ^ If both Bi and LBH gets casted in that movie, I am SO gonna faint.

Why is that Pau? :phew::P

Well so the remake is still going on eh, I thought it was just false rumor before. Will they still use a HK actor for the third main role I wonder. Anyway I am hoping for JDG & Bi, since I loveeeee JDG ^^ Furthermore, my mom is a big fan of him, so we can go watch the movie and do some drooling together, what a family affair that will be eh :lol:

Jin, thanks for the update :blush:

Bam, I felt the same way too. On his second night, I really didn't want to leave the theater. The whole experience really feels like a dream now.... yea seeing him performing live is really addictive. It has only been four months for me, but yeah it really feels like years ago. I miss Bi :( I hate you Bam for making me sentimental on a holiday :(

:o OMG Pau/Jin - (remember the questions I posted before and one of it is

who would you wish to see Bi act with?) ...

I tot LBH and LJK .... :o ... and if the 3 of them acted in the same movie... it's gonna be the biggest box office of all..

Imagine - LBH fans, Bi fans and LJK fans combined and mob the theatre..

:o .... I get goose bump by just thinking about it...

(and I dun mind Bi casted any of the role coz the three role is equally

important) - If I'm not mistaken - 2 brothers plus the mafia head - rite??

The younger brother would be the police rite?? Lee Jun Ki???

The head mafia - should be LBH?? :lol: and the other brother - Bi??

Awww this is awesome.. :lol: .......... yeahhhaa.. hope this comes tru..

Last time I I didn't like it when Bi was rumored to be casted in the great king

drama as 2nd fiddle - I was so agaisnt it coz at that time I was afraid that

People would say he's riding on BYJ fame ... but now it's different..

The tree of them is well establish and each of them has their own follower.

And there would not be a question who's riding on who's fame... the 3

of them are big names (LBH, Bi and LJK)...

I hope this time it is true - I hope Bi would seriously think about it..

BTW - Anyone has the storyline of Better tomorrow... can anyone help me and post it here??

Naoise: the korean version movie "a better tomorrow" isn't rumor. It's set this week, bought

the HK copyright already. Badget is over 10 million US$. Korean people votes for korean actors,

no HK actors will be envolved. The movie will be filmed at the end of 2007. Currently, PD, sreenwriter,

actors are in alocating..

For "road for Rain", the Japanese version only comes with Korean and Japanese subtitles, no English sub. ;)

So far, don't know when Asian version will be released...

Guest ripgal

WOAH!! another possible movie for uri Bi!!

this was a rumour before cos essentially there was a conflict of copyrights a few months ago.. the suggested stars were Louis Koo, Rain and some person i forgot..

now all Korean?

omo... i think Rain would do good!! and LBH and JDG too..

but i support it!! :D

Guest moor

Naoise: the korean version movie "a better tomorrow" isn't rumor. It's set this week, bought

the HK copyright already. Badget is over 10 million US$. Korean people votes for korean actors,

no HK actors will be envolved. The movie will be filmed at the end of 2007. Currently, PD, sreenwriter,

For "road for Rain", the Japanese version only comes with Korean and Japanese subtitles, no English sub. ;)

Jin - the road for rain included DVDs.....which is for region 2. No NTSC. Its my first time ordering from HMV....dunno whether it works or not. U got any tips on this?

Guest Naoise

Jin, Road for Rain won't have English subtitle?!? Omg I thought it has one.....since the description in Yesasia listed it...... omg .... will Asian version with English subtitle is possible in the future? If it is, I am thinking to just cancel my order now..... :ph34r:

Thanks for the explanation Jin. So the remake will be 100% Korean production now eh?

Jin - the road for rain included DVDs.....which is for region 2. No NTSC. Its my first time ordering from HMV....dunno whether it works or not. U got any tips on this?

moor,

for region 2 check this link http://us.yesasia.com/help/Topic.aspx?topicId=1107〈=en

for NTSC check this link http://us.yesasia.com/help/Topic.aspx?topicId=689〈=en

if can't play the DVD in your DVD player, you may try it in PC with region code setting changed.

That's what I did when play Sadtango MV :sweatingbullets:

Guest rainbaby

just finished 22pgs of backlog *phew*

I'm not sure if this has been posted. My MTV channel addresses the Pantech MV as "The Memory I Have On My Hand".

MV RAIN - The Memory I Have On My Hand

rain6rj.jpg

format : wmv, 33.7 MB

http://down.clubbox.co.kr/smilelandfanclub/d1jx7

credit : kate666 // RainThailand.net

i'm so happy tat know tis song is consider as a single when it was intended just to be a CF... tis song is also in the listed in d chart of a local chinese radio station in malaysia... go rain! go rain!

another in line even before the current one broadcast... so proud of him