Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

Guest luvashley

yes those are it i think! haha thanks so much. I saw myself in the second one, now gotta watch the first.

*edit*...okay maybe someone can clear this up for me? Someone just told me Bi will change his name for his US album? So it won't be Rain anymore...its uh...Lim Jung Hee? Sorry if someone asked this already but I'm so busy I can't go through backlogs right now.

No, Lim Jung Hee is another singer from JYP company also. She is a female singer and JYP said they will release her album first.

Rain will still be rain B)

yes those are it i think! haha thanks so much. I saw myself in the second one, now gotta watch the first.

*edit*...okay maybe someone can clear this up for me? Someone just told me Bi will change his name for his US album? So it won't be Rain anymore...its uh...Lim Jung Hee? Sorry if someone asked this already but I'm so busy I can't go through backlogs right now.

No, Lim Jung Hee is another singer from JYP company also. She is a female singer and JYP said they will release her album first.

Rain will still be rain B)

I think a few months back he announced that from now on he will be called Rain and not Bi ~ standardize.

Guest dDoKbOkGi

^I thought so. Thanks. And yeah those clips had me in it. Yay! I wonder if they will ever show us being interviewed.

^I thought so. Thanks. And yeah those clips had me in it. Yay! I wonder if they will ever show us being interviewed.

Mika, i think this is what pretty much we have so far, no interview scenes has been seen.

Maybe in the longer version or ducumentary, we can watch you were interviewed.. :P Let's wait and see

Guest c3cilia

THANKS ALECS for the mv..can't wait til it's done.. :w00t:

hehe..dont' know if this is post in here or not..but anyway..fellow biers in nyc..i see mika, janet..and someone..^^

65j70093_3.jpg

Credit: chosun

Guest SUjjang

Interview with Rain

Ilgan Sports Reports

11 May 06

Credit: yunrain@baidu.com

Kr to Ch: yunrain

Ch to Eng: Rayndrop

Rain, who grew up with a impoverished family background, saw dancing as his only way out. The story about his mother who suffered from diabetes, yet asked JYP to put all the money into grooming her son rather than spending them on her hospitalisation bills, as well as the Rain's love for his family, has become very famous.

He attended the Time 100 party with his father. "This is a good present for father. Father usually do not comment on my affairs, but this time, he said to me, 'congratulations'. I think I'm still not doing enough for father. In future, when I have time to rest, i will spend more time accompanying him. If mother is still around, I would act more childishly with her, throwing coy tantrums. Mother changed my life. It would nice if she is still around. But then, such thoughts have run through my head too many times."

He talked about his family and some other related stuff: "During high school, my school results were very bad. Jin Young Hyung said he won't let me release my album if I don't make it to the university. So I went through 2 mock questions everyday and memorised all my math formulae. AT that time, my mock exam results average was about 200 (over 400 points). I clenched my jaws and made a 314 during my exams, finally making it to the university.

i love how his family are soo loving <3. and also how Jin Young ahjuhsshi make him go to school. it's just like my parents. if you want more respect as person, especially in the entertainment business... you have to be SMART. being smart is better than being pretty. i love the way JYP ahjuhsshi thinks <3

I asked him why he work so hard towards his goals, he said he'll like to be an adult. "For a happy family. I work so hard now so I can be an honorable person. I want my children to see all these. After I get married, I want to be able to gain respect from others. Just like how I wanted to be like daddy, it will be nice if my son can have such thoughts too."

Ever thought of getting married after coming back from the US? "I like pretty and kind girls who can cook well. But even if i have a girlfriend now, it wouldn't last. I've forgotten how to treat a girl like one. I used to arrange for activities...although I've brought this up with my assistant before: 'I want to hold my girlfriend's hand, want to go on a honeymoon trip with her...but it's not possible within the next 3-4 years. I need to work hard."

Anyone who marries JiHoon Oppa is a lucky bride ^0^;; i can see what he means when he says next 3-4 years.. I hope he finds the right girl for him. Someone who would understand and be able to put up with him not treating you like a girl <3

i'm sure ALL US BIERS ARE FIT <3

alecs;; YOUR MV is madd cute <3... hahaha how adorkable is it <3

Guest xxcrazy_onexx

thanks so much Sam :)

that article was really enjoyable

it was really relaxing for some reason

i could just feel how happy he was in it

and i guess it made me happy in return :lol:

poor guy, he has to give up so much

but, im sure its all worth it to him

i think he could have a gf, if he really wanted to, but she would have to real, and genuine and willing to share him with the rest of the world :lol:

and those pics from his interview are refreshing for my eyes

i love him in the tux and all, but i missed his t-shirts :D

Guest liu_xing_girl

haven't done these for a long time but seeing these pics & his recent interview i suddenly had an idea :lol:

he wants to have a girlfriend? :rolleyes: let's see how he does it? :P

*upon seeing a pretty girl pass by*

"Hey, that chick looks nice!"

24uf.jpg

"Hmm..I wonder if she'd like to go out w/ me?"

31bx.jpg

"You can do it Bi. Go talk to her...Fighting!"

49wj.jpg

"Ooohhhh...but I'm so nervous I don't think I could talk to her"

51ix.jpg

*and so the next thing he does is simply say HI*

60mp.jpg

Guest RAIN/SHK

Thanks everyone for the articles and pictures. Rain looks great as always. The caption is perfect for the pictures, makes me smile so much... :):):D:D

Rain sacrificed so much even having a gf..hope he will find that woman someday...I understand that it's hard for him to have a gf right now becuz he's so busy.. When he has a gf he wants to focus and be with her all the time.. It's hard for celebrities to do that, they usually grow apart that's why Rain wants to wait...I hope he will find that person who can love and make him happy... :):)

Guest msjang

Rain,oh, rain, u never stop to give us surprises.

First MTV TRL, then TIME, then ABC and now Cristina Aguilera

So what is next? Perform in superbowl or in World Cup? :lol:

Like what he said in MTV TRL

" I'll give u alot of surprises!!"

He is definitely larger than life!!

he looks like he's wearing some makeup...but that could just be my imagination :lol:

not badd!!, but he was a lil fast on some of the parts :blush: , but its not like i can even come close to that..haha

im still reeling from all this info.

and i keep telling all my friends here in the US that he's going to be on ABC for a 2hr documentary :w00t:

and they're so impressed...and im so proud :rolleyes:

SINGING WITH CHRISTINA!!! shess sooo AMAZING million times better then britney spears (no offense)

HES BLOWING ME AWAYYY :sweatingbullets:

Bi on ABC? WOW!!!!

Sorry guys I am late on the news, but I am too lazy to go through the backlogs...^^;;;;

So has the 2 hour documentary on Bi been confirmed? Cuz the last piece of news I read was that he was meeting one of the head executives of ABC during the TIME 100 People party just to "talk" about the possibility of having it. Can't believe the deal went through and he is really going to be on ABC!!!!!!

Does anyone know when he is going to record it?

About the World Cup song with Christina A., is this going to be sung in Germany first (cuz World cup is held in Germany this yr i think)? Or are they going to singing it in America?

Just typing about all that makes me so sentimental.....Bi is SOOOO GREAT TT.TT

Guest qiufang

^ hahaha very funny caption. complement the photo so welll :lol:

yes, yes....!!

liu xing, u r so funny !! :D:P

Guest RainFever

An alternative link...

*** Click on pic to download ***

~~~ 10 May 2006 - MBC Section TV_Time Event (6 min clip-chinese subs by cloudchina) ~~~

untitled11on.jpg