Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

Guest shinebi

filetxavc4y1yj401go.jpg

This was taken in New York, isn't it? I remember that pink turtleneck (not many men can pull that shade of pink off like him).

sorry gals, I don't mean to bring this back up but... I was kinda curious hehe... yeah this was in NY because I was there when he walked in wearing this outfit.... anyways, if Bi has a girlfriend, he must be happy! And I am happy for him.. though I wish I was his girlfreind... heheee.. either me or SHG all the way!!

Guest kate666

Rain Busy with New Albums and Filming

Yonhap Seoul Chinese

21 Mar 06

While busying himself with the script, Rain doesn't forget his original identity of a singer. He is now occupied with the 2 Japanese singles and full album due to release in Japan between June to August this year. Recording of the album goes on in the recording studios of JYPE late into the nights.

According to JYPE, Rain will be releasing his Japanese album in August followed by his fourth Korean album in October.

-----------------------------------------------

Wow....finally, what I've been waiting for!!!! His new music!!!!!!! No more Bad Guy, Rain2, It's Raining, Sad Tango on my CD player over and over again...... After a long 2 year waiting, we will get 2 singles and 2 albums at around the same time!!! Awahahahahahah!!!!!!! CAN'T WAIT!!!! :w00t::w00t:

Rayndrop Thanks for the translations!!! :kiss: :kiss:

Guest shinebi

0057e58rl.jpg

gals... I cannot explain why this man is so beautiful in his very own way... but.. this is just BEAUTIFUL.... sometimes, he is just too, too special to explain how much people appriciate this man... again, thanks for shraing all the great pictures, even though I am about the very last person to see these pictures... hehhe.... >_<

Guest fatgrrl_slim

Rain Busy with New Albums and Filming

Yonhap Seoul Chinese

21 Mar 06

Taken from: Eunhye and Blueberry of biwithrain

Ch to Eng: Rayndrop

Thanks for the translation, Sam! So filming for Cyborg has been pushed back (again) to April? Geez, that kinda screws up Bi's sched... though good for him, in a way. At least he's got a relatively lighter sched now, a little more time to rest and re-charge before plunging into another insane work schedule.

===

Welcome back, Amee!

Jin can you give the link to baidu.. I want to help to.. anything and evrything for Bi :lol:

Bam, you want to join the big party too? :D

Here is the link: (the biggest bi forum I believe)

http://post.baidu.com/f?kw=rain

Jin thanks for the latest news about uri Bi. ^This one is about JYP's audition for new talents?

My computer got virus few days back, and it made me realize that I seriously need to get a life lol. I couldn't stop thinking about things I would have missed about Bi etc. I was so lost and desperate for a fix those few days.....I am a Bi-junkie.

Naoise, yes, that's the JYP audition for new talents, shows like "American idol"

a Bi-jinkie? :P I found most biers like junki too...interesting

did i read this right?? another japanese album??

aside from Sad Tango?? :blink:

Yes, that's bi's another Japanese album aside Sad Tango.

To biers in US/Canada,

The total cost (include shipping fee) for bi's picture collection&DVD from HMV.co.jp is around 105 US$

While yesaisa.com asks for about 139 US$. Moreover, orders in hmv is counted to be sales number.

摄影师眼底下的Rain

李宰润,韩国娱乐界知名摄影师,一手打造了Rain第三辑,Ivy第三辑, Bada第一辑以及LG Telecom (裴勇俊,全智贤,孙艺珍,SE7EN), SK Telecom, KTF等一系列的宣传海报。他生动地呈现了明星每一个耀眼的瞬间, 把最具规模的视觉冲击带给观众。 

Rain第三专辑(It's Raining)幕後插曲~封套拍摄

在我拍摄过的这麼多作品中,Rain第三辑的封套拍摄是我最记忆犹新的。最初只是确定下来将要拍摄的这组相片是为Rain的第3辑而准备,本来构思好几个设想之後,没想到又发来消息说 ”这组相片还将在Rain的X-NOTE这个笔记本的CF中使用。” 事实上,当一套图片被赋予两种主题时,构思起来就相当困难了。

之後,Rain也主动参与了进来。他是一位很有主见的艺人,有自己的想法,而且说腹他并不是一件容易的事。这一点给我的印像最为深刻。

Rain那天带来10套衣服,但他说:”我想,我们没必要全拍一遍,我看选择几套就可以了。” 比起其他明星为了保险起见带来10套至少要换8套相比,他显得非常特立独行。 看著Rain认真选择衣服的样子,我想可能他对自己的风格和类型是最了解的。 实际上以他的身材来看,衣服在他身上也只是起著一个陪衬的作用。 但像他这样对任何事都如此一丝不苟,真的可以算是我见过的比较出众的明星的其中之一了。

from baidu

the latest message from JYPE... from (rainhk.com&baidu)

It's about SadTango is going to be released in Korea very soon.

[21-03-06]官網發佈最新消息[翻譯]

官网发布的最新消息译文

Sad Tango 발송 관련.

안녕하세요.JYPE입니다.

먼저, 새드탱고를 구매 하신 여러분들께 진심으로 사과 드립니다.

드디어 일본 킹 레코드사에서 한국으로 발송을 해 주셨다고 합니다.

너무 나도 오랫동안 여러분들을 기다리게 해 드려서

진심으로 고개 숙여 사과 드립니다.

이번주 안으로 여러분들 손으로 CD를 받아 보실 수 있습니다.

앨범 발송 동시에 발송공지도 함께 올려 드리도록 하겠습니다.

앞으로 이러한 불상사가 없도록 주의하고 신경 쓰도록 하겠습니다.

다시한번, Sad tango를 구매 해 주신 여러분들께

감사드리며 죄송한 말씀 전해 드립니다.

감사합니다.

译文如下:

大家好,JYPE 首先感谢大家购买SAD TANGO 终于得到从日本发行社发行专辑的消息

对于让大家久等,我感到很内疚

大家可以在这周之听到我的CD 发行专辑时会通知大家

以后我会努力使大家不会失望的,再次感谢大家购买SADTABGO 也再次表示道歉,谢谢大家!

Guest freya1507

^cyborg filming? not sure but wasn't it mentioned a few pages back that filming would start on the 21st, which is today? or i'm just getting my dates confused haha

from RB of RainPH, to Kate and Blossomblue and all the Thai fans who warmly welcomed everyone who went to BKK.

RB also dedicates this to fans from Korea, Japan, China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia & Indonesia who went to Thailand to watch the concert (and if there were fans from Australia, America and Europe too)

rainstamp141ln7se.th.jpg

rainstamp141ln7se.jpg

thanks you so much for these nice pic ....

sorry that i ask :blush: are these real stamps you can use ???? sorry if my question is stupid :blush:

What do you think?? Does Bi bring the stage act (theatre) into his acting..

does anyone else here think he need to tone down his expression esp - anger

and crying ?? (personally I love them - but there's a few occassion I think

he could improve if he tone down the expression - I will capture the scene

tonite and post here....

BTW - Girls - I know you love him and you know I love him.. so

be objective about this okay - no throwing tomato around.. I don't wanna to have to clean

the mess - :lol: BTW - I am trying to steer everyone from miss orange topic..

BEFORE I BLEED MYSELF TO DEATH (BTW not because - I cut myself or anything but due

nose bleed coz I am trying be PATIENT (with some post) - Rizz.. wahaha.. C3cillia, Freya, Vylette, Kairu

Alecs :kiss:

hi bam

for me who loves him and could sit and watch and listen to him reading a telephonebook and not get ever bored by :blush: :D ...diff to say ...and not used to korean actors ... bi's dramas where the only korean dramas i saw ... i think is doing really good with acting ...

and i think the "old-boy"-director would not have choosen an person who cannot act for his movie B)

>>>>> pic 1 : BI had pants, belt, polo, bottoned coat, tie

>>>>> pic 2 : BI had pants, belt, polo, unbottoned coat (tie gone)

>>>>> pic 3 : BI had pants, belt, polo (coat & tie gone)

>>>>> y did it stop there?

VyLeTtE: You're too funny but I agree, what happens to the rest of the pictures? I want to see more or should I say...less?

Kim

:lol: you are so right vylette we want to see the other pics :phew:

Guest kate666

Male fans' comments on Rain from pantip.com

Just wanna share this with everyone. Here're comments on Rain by some of his brand new male fans. Rain has successfully won a lot of male fans after his BKK concerts. Before the concerts, most guys here looked down on him and thought that only girls and gays would like the likes of Rain. And Rain's topics on pantip.com used to always belong to girls. But now, they know him better.....there're male fans' topics on Rain too... YEAH!!! (I feel like having a victory!!! LOL :lol: )

===========================================

Comment #1 Watching Rain's music video made me surprised. The greatest production!!!

I first watched Rain in a video where there's rain falling down and he danced like crazy. I was so amazed!! What a dam*ed great dance he had!!! Afterthat, I had a chance to watch his other MVs, his interviews on TV, the concert's coverages, I was so amazed how come one singer could come up with this much potential. Really great dance!!! Although, his figure is rather big, still he can dance very smooth. And his dance step is not easy too. This great singing, this great dancing, plus this good-looking, MAN! I have never seen someone like him before!!!!!

The latest music video that I watched is Sad Tango. I was, again, amazed that Korean music scene might have advanced to Mars already, great light, color, video shots... It's even better than some western MVs. Anyway, the thing that makes the video most fun and most interesting to watch, is indeed, Rain's dance. What a darn great dance!!

Well, yeah...I started this topic just to praise on Rain....'cause I was so amazed. And indeed, I think Rain has loads more good stuffs to talk about than Justin Timberlake.

Comment #2

Rain is great, yeah! But to tell that this is the greatest production , is overated.

Comment #3

That sad tango PV.... that dam*d dance step where he waved his cloak and when he danced alone doing step with his hands...have stuck in my mind til now.

the greatest production , is overated. ---> Not overated at all. That PV is comparable with a lot of western MVs out there.

Comment #4

I like Sad Tango MV very much esp. the ending scene.

Comment #6

He's darn cool. At this minute, I think he's No.1 in Asia.

Comment #45

I'm one of those who like and admire Rain's abilities. Last 2 years, at that time I only admired Wang Lee Hom and Zhou Jie Lun for their musical talents and they have been listed among my favourite Asian artists (X, LArc, Mika, Hikki, etc). And with my misundertood...I thought most fans (which weren't these many yet) liked Rain because they thought he was handsome (?), cute (?), or something like that. And yeah, at that time I admit that I only just began to listen to KPOP. I listened but didn't dig them like JPOP or CPOP. But now I came to know about his struggling pre-debut life and got my hands on his works which were made out of his talents. I can tell you right now that I admire him as an artist very much. That strong dance step but soft at the same time... and also his powerful vocal (I think his vocal is very unique) ..all these stuffs have become clear to me why he's famous.

Above are some of the posts... ^_^ (And I stole them to translate again..hehehe) :lol::lol:

Translated from Thai to Eng. by kate666 // RainThailand.net

Guest PuccaGirl_64

sorry gals, I don't mean to bring this back up but... I was kinda curious hehe... yeah this was in NY because I was there when he walked in wearing this outfit.... anyways, if Bi has a girlfriend, he must be happy! And I am happy for him.. though I wish I was his girlfreind... heheee.. either me or SHG all the way!!

I agree with you shinebi..I wish I was or SHG was his gf..but i'll be happy for who he chooses to be with...

KIM ur too funny..more pics and less clothing..BI'ers are soo naughty!!tsk tsk!! :phew:

LOL...I wanna know when his english album is gonna be out!!..desperately waiting for it!!

Though I love his albums..even though I could not understand it..I still manage to keep it in :D my head! LOL

Guest freya1507

Male fans' comments on Rain from pantip.com

Just wanna share this with everyone. Here're comments on Rain by some of his brand new male fans. Rain has successfully won a lot of male fans after his BKK concerts. Before the concerts, most guys here looked down on him and thought that only girls and gays would like the likes of Rain. And Rain's topics on pantip.com used to always belong to girls. But now, they know him better.....there're male fans' topics on Rain too... YEAH!!! (I feel like having a victory!!! LOL :lol: )

Comment #1 Watching Rain's

Above are some of the posts... ^_^ (And I stole them to translate again..hehehe) :lol::lol:

Translated by kate666 // RainThailand.net

thanks for steeling and translating kate :D ...yes yes have the same feeling as you ... like a personal victory when bi has success :blush: :w00t:

Guest kate666

thanks you so much for these nice pic ....

sorry that i ask :blush: are these real stamps you can use ???? sorry if my question is stupid :blush:

RB made it. ^_^ She's created a lot of Rain's stamp series. And this with BKK pics is the latest one. ^_^ I just hope that the Korean post will consider releasing Rain's stamps one day...hehehe. :lol::lol:

Guest xxcrazy_onexx

.. everyone thought Bi could strike a good chemistry with SMA since they knew each other well b4 the series, but as much as i loved Bi in IJUKSA, i juz didn't see that great a chemistry btwn them..

i would definately have to agree with you on that, i didnt see good chemistry between them at all, he did much better with SHK and the girl from Sangdoo

a few of the scenes from IJUKSA with bi and SMA were just awkward

although i LOVED THEIR KISSES :blush: ..haha :P how daring was he? :lol:

i cant wait to watch IJUKSA again!!! hahaha :w00t:

Guest kky2k

Kate: Thank you so much!! It's great to see that even guys are finally giving Rain the recognition he deserves.

PuccaGirl_64: JYP mentioned October for his English album when they were here. Hopefully, that is still the case. More but less clothing..yipBI!

Kim ^^

Guest kate666

PuccaGirl_64: JYP mentioned October for his English album when they were here. Hopefully, that is still the case. More but less clothing..yipBI!

Kim ^^

Yeah...he mentioned that in an interview in Bangkok too. ^_^

( I remember reading some news last year said that the songs for his 4th Korean album will also be recorded in English too for the English album.) Really can't wait for his new music... whatever language it is!!!!!!

Guest kky2k

( I remember reading some news last year said that the songs for his 4th Korean album will also be recorded in English too for the English album.) Really can't wait for his new music... whatever language it is!!!!!!

I agree Kate. Any langauage as long if it's his voice. The Chinese one should be interesting though..ahahha.

Kim ^^

Guest happybi

Yes it doesn't matter what langauge because as long as it is bi singing it. i'm happy. ekekekekek :lol::lol: Can't WAIT!!!