wat genres do u hate?

Guest TrainDriver

Guest asiangirlrose

umm lets see i dont like country music like those really really weird country music..and screamo those just gives me headaches..

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 0oyokisuo0

^ LOL i think most ppl just cant stand the accent like me.

i hate songs with JUST screaming. i mean i dont mind metal (although i really wouldnt listen to it on a daily basis...probably ony when im frustrated) but i mean an album full of pure screaming is just not needed. i honestly do dislike most country songs, but there are few that i like. i also hate most most of the rap n r&b songs now days, yes i know you guys all enjoy sex n money but i dont need to hear it everyday on every song. oh i hate the...ugh traditional chinese opera thingy....just annoy the hell outta me.

Guest SOCKBUNNY

screamo, metal, trance (I think that's what it's called) and all the terrible indie sounding emo stuff that has become main stream today

Guest Xiaoba1tu

Can't remember if I've replied to this topic before..

neways.. I dislike all types of rock, heavy metal, country & acoustical stuff.

Classical isn't that annoying but I wouldn't listen to it very much.. probs listen to it to help me sleep or something..

Why does everyone not like Hip-hop, R&B, Trance/techno ?? :(

I love them & still do ^^

Those genres made me become interested in music, as I only always heard music on the radio that was generally pop music which really bored me.

Guest Kanhlaya

I'm not gonna classify any specific genre, because I feel it's bias to say what I hate or love.However, I like any songs that sounds good and appeal to me. Every genre's has some good music and I'm open minded to anything.

Guest S13xFLYxBY

I`m probably gonna get flamed for this well i HATE country, rock, current hip hop, pop, k pop or most asian genre music in particular.

Guest schadenfreud1c

i like country simply because it's so different than the scene around the bay. I would love to say I hate rap, but there's something about talking reallyreallyreally fast that wows me

Genre I do not like: my professor's whistling.

Guest iPandaBear

I hate on American r&b, hip-hop, rap and whatnot.

Mostly because of their lyrics. <_<

No one likes screamo/rock!? (x

I like rock; indie, alternative, screamo, metal :tears:

I dislike r&b and hiphop. It's always about sex, drinking and drugs nowadays.

I'm not going to be a [insert word here] about it. Although I dislike r&b and hiphop I won't say anything bad about it. I wouldn't mind listening to it.

Music is icon12.gif.

Guest ccROAWR

western hip hop and techno.

i can't stand in a room with techno playing in the background.

country is alright, but as someone mentioned earlier, it's probably the accent.

Archived