Privileged

tracycutie

New TheCW series
000.jpg

Originally called Surviving the Filthy Rich, this CW drama is an adaptation of the popular Zoey Dean novel How to Teach Filthy Rich Girls. In the series, Yale graduate Megan Smith recently moves to Manhattan with hopes of finding success in the field of journalism. However, when her plans go wrong, she accepts a job as the live-in tutor helping two wealthy high school students in Palm Springs get accepted at a top university. Privileged, from Alloy Entertainment in association with Warner Bros. Television and CBS Paramount Network Television., has reveived a 13 episode contract from The CW Television Network. The executive producers are Gilmore Girls' Rina Mimoun and Gossip Girl's Bob Levy and Leslie Morgenstein. 30 Rock's Michael Engler directed the pilot.

Watch the TRAILER

TheCW Official Site

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

---

Sounds like another g0ssip girl-like drama, no?

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest PrincessBoa

Truthfully, the two girls don't even look like they're high school students- more like...they already have a job, etc sort of thing- maybe even in college. :X . Even their TUTOR looks a bit younger than them- or thats how I think. o_O Sounds more like a movie than a TV series. xD

-PrincessBoa

• 1 month later...

normal_2.jpg

Hills star Lauren Conrad is filming a guest spot on the CW series Privileged Monday, Usmagazine.com has learned.

The 22-year-old will play herself and attend a bash thrown by the show's central characters, twins Rose (Lucy Kate Hale) and Sage (Ashley Newbrough), that gets out of control. The episode airs October 7.

The casting news comes on the heels of Conrad's guest-starring role on ABC Family's college soap Greek, in which she'll appear on the show's season finale that airs October 28.

Source

Guest losborrachos

^well, that's what people say about gossip girl and the oc, and we all know they're basically the same show. don't be so naive and simplistic, it's not the story line that's the crux here, it's the display of wealth and privileged lifestyle, with emphasis on youth, fashion, and pop culture, that's on gossip girl, 90210, and privileged.

Guest suki_*

i just saw the teaser for this after seeing the gossip girl season 2 extended previews and it looks interesting~

probably save this for after school ^____^;;

too many shows are starting up again.. prison break, gossip girl, grey's anatomy, one tree hill, Dexter.... AHHHH so excited.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest _ATELIER

just finished! it's such a cute bubbly show, i really like rose haha, she's such a sweetie.

sage is cold but w/e i think she has a heart somewhere. over all veryyy veryy enjoyable! haha

and omg if i ever visit cali ...remind me never to go to palm springs, i'll look like a lost commoner =_=

the setting of the whole show is just ...whoa soo wealthy T^T

Guest Potstickers

i just watched it and it was a alright show...

I wished someone offered me a job like that XD free car, free room and 1500 a week!

does anyone know the song that was played at the end?

Guest baby-swts

I JUST FINISHED WATCHING THE SHOW!!! :D

it was sooo sooo sooo GOOD.

amazing I love it more then gossip girl & 90210 seriously.

the girl who plays megan is so quirky and cute

she use to be in REBA right??? :P

haha I hate that manish looking sister shes a pinkberry

Guest losborrachos

i saw the premiere last night. i was a little apprehensive because someone commented to me that it looks like "dirty sexy money" meets "charles in charge". but i have to say, i like it better than both 90210 and gossip girl. it seems to have a little more heart and i think joanna garcia (i liked her in reba) can carry the show. of course it helps that i love michael cassidy (and so does the cw, it looks like).

Archived