☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest Seraphic_Gin

The PAIN OF WORKING OUT! Them boys getting fit all right.

Lol, Jae's arms looks scary...Thanks for sharing! ;)

I agree with the line that even if we are noonas, dongsaengs, friends or whatever...we are still the hottest. I'm a 88er. So I'm really a noona to some. Ack, haha.

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest isabella91

HOLY MACARONI! The Bi Tribute was OFF THE HOOK WICKED!! I'm really at a loss for words!

I love it most cause Chansung had a lot of parts in the performance! The intro when he came out with his fierce face was FIERCE! And the last bit where he did the magic stick dance, WOOTTSS MAKNAE! HEAVEN! That made my week! :wub:

The guys were all wearing sleeveless! Maybe I haven't seen a lot of 2PM's videos cause it's my first time actually seeing Junsu wearing a sleeveless shirt! ^_^ AND BOY WAS I EXCITED!

The boys looked extra amazingly hot with the eyeliner and the dirty stains. RAWRRRR!! I swear I'm gonna keep playing that AGAIN & AGAIN! B)

Guest readsandgeeks

^ u culd credit them..like credit to bestiz..credit to 2PMania etc

mostly u culd take it out unless they put it as not to take it out frm their website

hopes that help :D

Thanks eija! :D im an IT idiot.so this really helps! thank you thank you!!

Most of the time, he just kept talking about how good looking Khun is.

Remember the other interview when 2pm members picked Jaebum as the guy they would date if they were girls?

He said how he picked Khun because he thinks he would treat them well and he has a lot of money so he would buy him good food. LOL

Hi Kiss Me, may i know what show is this?isit subbed?sounds interesting the way u translated for us here :)

:P Hey, this thread is moving fast!! And last night was quite slow, make me wonders where are all the Hottest. Guess it's different time zone?? Haha

Thanks for the update!! I was planning to go there too but got stuck with job interview (and I got the job.. Yay!!...hehehehe :P ). I will try to make it on Sat. for the activity set up by Khun fan club and Sun. for the fan meeting... gosh~ so excited!! :D

Hahaha... reading the threads.... there's noonas, dong saeng, and chingu hottest. I would love to be in the chingu category (it feel so good to be young..hahaha) ... but unfortunately, i'm in the noonas...but it's good to know that the boys like noonas too...hehe

Hi ariyati!!congrats on ur new job!! :D the boys love their noonas but unfortunately,Woodong likes them dongsaengs... :(

Been lurking around the thread for quite a while and decided to come out and say hi to all HOTTEST here,,

I'm not yet a die hard fans of 2PM but i think they're start growing in me.. hehehe... it's not because they're not good or what coz the boys are awesome.. it's just because I'm way older than all of them.. and I always has this younger boys are no-no.. But my principle was kinda crashed when I found Jaebum.. He is tooo irresistible.. :wub: Since than I start to find out more about him and 2PM and here I am want to share the joy with all of you guys (I have fun reading all your spazz.. )

Anyway waves to all HOTTEST especially the noonas.. (so glad that I'm not alone in this :P)..

another noona!!welcome to the club kaliya!!hahaha..yeap, i had ur mindset too but changed immediately after watching the Idol Show episodes!and also Jae's dorkiness and abs and moves and...heh. :blush:

you should too :D let's spread the 2PM love[and hunkiness]!! ;)

Yana, ur the bomb!how did u get this many updates so quick!?

but many thanks!! :lol:

ps: sorry if i cut any of ur posts. hope y'all dun mind :D

Guest sballet06

OMG I"M DEAD, DONE, GONE AND BURIED!

My ghost is typing this right now.

HOLY ASDGFYVJVHJVK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chansung why must you and Junho always put pervy thoughts in my head? Why?

You were my first 2pm love but then I turned my eye to Junho, I'M BACK NOW! LOL

They all look so sexy, I love the way they're dressed especially Chan and Ho in the leather vests(is my bias showing?)

Jay always sexy. When Taec posed then did the sexy glare into the camera, millions of Taec fangirls passed at that moment LMAO

Junsu is seriously SEXAY!

Woo has gotten so skinny! Please eat some more sweetie.

I'm going back to watch again and again and again and again. LOL

Also to sit and wonder why 2pm makes it so difficult for me to pick a favorite. They're all friggin wonderful!

So Junho and Chansung you can have me for now, but who knows in the future. :P

Guest eija

Thanks eija! :D im an IT idiot.so this really helps! thank you thank you!!

ur welcome..lol..dont say that..everyone have something that they weak at n good at..and u can learn to improved it

kaliya..waves to u since im a noona too..i have the same rules like u too..not to fall for younger guys

but sighhh..2PM is hard to resists..i've been waiting for their debut since hotblood..so i kinda cannot get rid of them..lol :P

and welcome here..

and welcome to all new posters too..

todays performance was good..

but the cameraman sucks..they shud have focused to the boys awesome dance

something to share..fancam of todays perf..the heroes perf

fancam - heroes perf at Mcdown- bad guy n rainism

ohh i forgot..TO WOOYOUNG - PLEASE EAT..u are wayyyy too skinny now..give me back my udong

Guest she-smiles

thank you all for the khunnie updates.

i'm sure he's enjoying his time back at home,

even though he's probably busy as heck.

yana

thanks for all the video updates.

this is truly eyecandy

holy macaroni!

the rain tribute was secshiiiiiiiiiiiiii.

maknae at the begininng: *rawr*

of course junho just had to start the rainism dance.

he is mini rain after all. hehe <33

i wish khunnie was there too.

they sure did put on a great show.

the boys must have felt proud.

their rain sunbae must have felt proud too!

anyway. i bring pictures of khunnie in thailand.

normal__mg_0045_copy_achkmj.jpg

normal__mg_0065_copy_achkmj.jpg

normal__mg_0062_copy_achkmj.jpg

normal_A7938396-199.jpg

normal_A7938396-174.jpg

cr. 2pm online & as tagged

will return with pictures of the boys on star king,

if my stupid comp will only cooperate with me.

Guest jazlyn

^

^ Yeah i agree. I didn't even realize Wooyoung had grown THAT skinny.When i first saw him in Idol World (MT ep) where he was sleeping in the singlet he had healthy looking arms and now...it's just beginning to look scary. He needs to stop dieting and start gaining his mandu cheeks back! :tears:

Oh and the Bi performance was so SMOKIN HOT. Those chains...and the eyeliner! * nosebleeds* Why wasn't Khun with them btw? Okay nvm i just realize he's back in Thailand!

Anyways i'm a new fan (dongsaeng) and i'm new to this thread too. (: I see alot of noona fans and i'm glad to see the boys receiving so much love <3

Guest M0niShuu

wow sooo damn HOT with those glasses .. <3 KHUNNIE

and wow, i've just watched MC HEROES ... and OMG CHANSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNG !!!!!!!!

i've missed him so much .. <3

2PM 090604 Heroes [bad boy & Rainism]@ M Countdown

Credit: lllmilll

Hahaha, I'm not sure if these have been shared here.

But I guess it have been, or not?

KEKEKE! How hot can these boys get?!

Gosh. Lol. <3 Jaebeommmm.

Anyway.. Does anybody know what is this concert of perf about?

Hmmm.. Thanks! :D

---

Thanks all for all the links, photos & gifs!

How I wish I can understand Korea, & don't need go round vids with subs.

Also can join in the subbing team too?! If possible.................. Lol.

& now I guess I've finished all the epis of Idol Army Season3 (w/ 2PM).

Now I got nothing much to watch cept waiting for perfs vids to be uploaded in YT.

Lol! How boring can life get WITHOUT 2PM?! HMMM.

:B

Guest Kaeryn

Oh my god !

Today's performance was AWESOME !

Despite the fact that Khunnie was not here, it was very good !

I'm totally in love with the performance of Bad Boy and Rainism !

Great job guys !

Guest kanako28

the Rain tribute =O the 'manliness feeling' coming out of them was SO HOTT.

THEY ROCK.

like one of you mentioned, we all know Junho is an amazing dancer but watching him dancing at the beginning of Rainism, i went WOW, he can really dance. i love how he was in the front. which is kinda obvious actually :D

and the chains.. haha..

Chansung caught my attention from the beginning of the perf, and he OWNED the stage at the end. if there was a 'top 50 hottest guys with eyeliner in the kpop industry', he would get number 1 :D "he got so much sexier"!!

EDIT:

Fierce Taec

c0078405_4a27eca005ad8.jpg

c0078405_4a27ec8373cab.jpg

c0078405_4a27ec869a7d7.jpg

PLEASE DO NOT HOTLINK.

credits Bestiz

Guest widdy

They look effin' damn fine in M countdown Heroes <3

Go magnae Go magnae!! Chansung looked sizzling!! Im glad he got to shine in this perf♥

when Junho started singing Rainism I was like omfgholycrajhjpoj Mini Rain!!! xD Junho's so sexy and this boy sure can dance

Taec fierce look made my heart stop beating for a sec haha

too bad Khun wasn't there =(

Jay and Junsu were friggin sexy always put on great perf

Woo better stop going on diet... I love him better when he's a little chubby I mean he's hot now I really like it but he doesn't look that healthy :(

Oh my.. so many shows to watch =) Thank you y'all for sharing pics, news, and links *LOVE this thread :D *

Khun's shades look familiar......hmm I've seen them somewhere before

xD they rock the shades tho

kt3.png

cr: as tagged, Panthip.com

btw I'm 89-er Can I join the club? :D

2PM will have a Showcase @ Siam Paragon in Thailand on July 6th. I totally can't wait!!! MUST GO to support my boys and get some nice pics to share here! I miss them~

Oh, Maknae!!!! You are making this Noona blush like a tomatoe :blush: ! Chansungie should definitely go sleevless more, hehe.

Aigoo, Wooyoung ah, let this noona feed you more! Your arms are too thin!!! :o ... :(

That "Special Hero" peformance was SO FREAKIN' HOT!!!! I had to hold in the screams and remind myself I'm a noona to them... but heck, it had me looking like this :w00t: .

Archived