☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest Labacookie

Sorry to cut your post.

That's why I don't post here very often >.>

Sorry if I posted something that is not allowed, I just thought people had the right to know what happened :/

Anyways, again I'm sorry, I should think twice before posting something here.

Hmm? I wasn't referring to you specifically. Just persons in general, and especially the mentioning of a certain topic that was banned.

Just review the thread rules and follow them. You'll be fine. :)

I was more upset because I thought people would bring up a certain issue, but that hasn't happened so I'm taking a sigh of relief. :D

And who did the drawings of the cats? Was it Taec? I can't remember.

Anyway, lol @ people offering money to be in the 2PM CF. I don't blame them, though. It sounds like fun.

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JAEBOO-

^

^

^

^

For the drawing of cats, who draw it ? roflmao, have no clue XD.

Anyways , I really like nickhun playing badminton oh gah. Nickhun wanna play with me?>

Roflmao. and Junho the tissue boy, he is so cute>_<

I can't really load the Tik Tok now because my brother will be lag;( geez.

Guest mellifluous

lol! thnks for sharing. i love the ranking.

anyways, when i read about the new cass ost "TIK TOK" i immediately thought of that song tick tock.

i thought they made a guy version of it. lol! "wake up in the morning feeling like JYP.." :D

hmmp, don't know about the BBVS2PM,

love both group, but i think they are not a match..

but oh well, can't wait for some JUNSU-GD bromance! :D

i love the ranking too! haha i totqally love how they always put a "just ambition" for junho hahaha it totally fits him. and how they threw nickhun out of the popularity rank cause its "beyond human" (:

and i agree. i feel BB and 2pm have different style so i dont think it'll be a good match. but whatever, fans will love it regardless!

Guest velvete

I don't know if this will fit in this topic, but here's some 2PM love.<3 This is a parody, that my friends made, just for fun~.:DDD

Guest aram0691

hi im not new here, just never been able to post anything because of problems with account//

anyway! i am a big fan of 2PM since day one :]

i was interested in the mugs shown above... where can i get oneeee???? ^^;;

Guest lec8504

The DC Inside ranking is pretty funny...but I agree with their measurements of the boys the most. The height of the boys on there seem to be the most realistic. Taec is 6'0 something, Khun is 5'9 and pink bunny Jay is 5'5-5'6.

Anyways OK Cat seems to be bored lately...haha cute drawing of the idol group. For the SS501..I wonder which one is Hyun Joong.

BTW I loveeee Tik Tok <3

Guest *bluebutterfly*

Ooo..The mugs looks so cool. I want one. xD

But it's a shame that jaebum's name can't be on it too...=(

LOL Wooyoung got his colour, yellow! xD

LMAO Taec and his cat drawings of celebrities. xD

They're so funny. I love the way he draws them.

Guest xkrnxchicx7

i would definately want the mugs..i wonder if international fans can buy it too. hahah wooyoung got the color he likes (as well as the color he promoted for the corby)(that means the boys had to wear lipstick for a while so they can imprint on the mugs)..and thats so cute that taec drew cats of people.

Guest kdrama_queen2

The DC Inside ranking is pretty funny...but I agree with their measurements of the boys the most. The height of the boys on there seem to be the most realistic. Taec is 6'0 something, Khun is 5'9 and pink bunny Jay is 5'5-5'6.

Anyways OK Cat seems to be bored lately...haha cute drawing of the idol group. For the SS501..I wonder which one is Hyun Joong.

BTW I loveeee Tik Tok <3

jay is NOT only 5'5"-5'6". he's 170 cm without his shoes on, which is basically around 5'7"

let's not make him shorter than he already is... -_-;;

Guest rawrritsgracex3

This might sound like a really dumb question, but I've always been curious about the word "daebak." I watched Wild Bunny and I heard them say it all the time, but I never caught on to where it started/where it came from. I'm sorry if it's been clarified before, and again I know it's way after the fact, but I'd appreciate it if anyone could tell me the story behind it, thanks!
Daebak roughly translates to the best. sucesss. ? :P Haha that's how the boys use it.

x.x Wrong answer I guess ??

The boys aren't the only ones that use Daebak in Korea. I'm pretty sure, but I don't know much about Korean slang. xp

I remember first hearing it a lot in the drama Cinderella Man.

@boeboebi Aw Wooyoung with the glasses :lol: Khun looks cute on that bike too hehe.

Those kiss mugs; :o Cutee (:

Wooyoung always seems to get yellow in endorsements :D His bright personality = yellow. ? (:

Guest babiluxx

dang yo...chansung..*drools* why is he so cute?

and wooyoung with those cute glasses. hehe

wow i keep playing the tik tok song..its soo good! i <3 it!!

the mugs are cute too...if i had it i would kiss the mug everyday...hahahh okie okie jk..well sort of.

and i agree wooyoung always gets yellow. i think that is his favorite color...he was yellow in the cell phone commercial and he also wore yellow pants doing the mister dance. and now yellow lips! hehe yellow is a good color for him..suits him well ~

Guest luvnhate

love the pics soOo cute and the mugs!!

lmao at teac with a stache!! :lol: where is deagu boy junsu? don's see him :mellow:

it's my last post today so i just want to share the Jay version of the kiss me mug i made :)

it's not perfect but hope you guys like it :P:D

jaykissmemug.jpg

adios!!^^

Guest mika.16

^ ooh yeah i think yellow is his favorite color. not sure if he mentioned it somewhere (i think he did! cant remember) and he always wears this bright yellow padding jacket!

aww, ifonly they had jay's name on the mug too =(

his lip color wouldve been PINK for sure!

Anyway, i saw a blog before run by one of the people in 2pm's 'noona' fancafe, and she posted all the presents theyve been sending to jay! (from ONE fancafe btw!)

They sent custom AOM tshirts (the one with the pink writing from youtube), AOM towels, AOM hoodies, nike sneakers, stussy hats, makeup for his mom (awww) and Pajamas for his parents, headphones for jehan, nike jackets etc etc! I'mglad they still treating Jay the same as when he was in Korea. he must be feeling loved <3

(* and PLEASE dont misunderstand and think they are 'pitying' jay-just incase you are!- korean fans always send HEAPS of expensive presents to the celebs, AND presents for their families as well. its normal!)

Here are the blog links if you wanna see! (sorry cant upload the photos myself!)

http://blog.naver.com/yokokimi?Redirect=Lo...No=100096667510

You have to click on more links for the other presents but its korean...

Guest loikyish.

YOH! = ]

I'm new in this thread but not entirely new into the fandom... ^_^

I can't help but get out of the closet and post in here. ^_^

ARE YOU A NOONA, DONGSAENG, OR SAME AGE FAN TO 2PM???

1993-er, i'm a dongsaeng and they are my oppa's. LOL. that sounded weird to me somehow.

This is friggin hillarious(? or not) ... but it sure made me laugh and smile while scrolling down. LOL. The height... atleast Jay is taller than me, I actually though he's not. Bianhe leadja-ssi! ^____^

@KISS ME MUGS

omy holy cow. those mugs are so cute. >.< but but but no jay? : ( eeh, where can we buy them? i'll prolly get the udong one if i could. LMAO.@luvnhate awww, the mugs you made looks for real. i really hope they are. : (

@Cat drawings

Whoa? Taec did all of that? Hahaha. bored oktaec!

@New Song

Omy, I fell inlove with the song the very first time I listened to it. >.<

Taec's part is soooooooo sexaaaaaaaay. dang it.

I hope i'm not breaking any rules in this thread. LOL! ^^

pang gup suh mi da yorobun. ^_^

Archived