☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

I couldn't get enougn of KHun, how could he is so pretty....

Recently, I watched their idol show again, it is so sad to see Jay there...I miss him, I used to like Brian before, and at first I really think that Jay resemble Brian a lot of his acting, and his funny witty...but I reallly adore him as JAY PARK now...the good sign is 2pm boys openly talk about him now, on TV, it really give a good vibre that he is coming back, very soon...let's all wait for him

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^

first part.. greasy voice taec.

1st verse woo

2nd verse khun

first chorus junsu

second chorus junho

3rd verse (either woo or junho) i think it's WOO..

4th verse chansung

first chorus junsu

second chorus junho

rap taec

sexy song indeed.. and oh.."shh yeah" is taec.

and to think about it the 2nd person who did the chorus sounded like woo.

..i think..

need to see more chocolate abs! please let it be wooyoung!!

Thanks very much!!! I just knew it was WooYoung that had the first verse; his voice is so smooth and hmmm...... :blush: Ah, as much as I'd L-O-V-E to see a clearer view and have a much more inspection on Woo's chocolate abs, I'm rather missing the smiles even more... :( And what I miss even more than that? His chubby cheeks. :P

And Ok Daeri with his greasy, greasy voice! ;) He had to be the easiest to recognize. :D

Guest jLsterz

eh.. proof that it's his real fb? there're too many taecyeon's on the net =_=

I VOTE CHANSUNG TO STRIP NEXT PERF. recently with the cf's (o brownie <3) and see thru shirts on their perfs that boy made me scrutinize his body more than i'd like. LOL.

Because we're from boston and i've met him before he was famous. When he visits the states (mass) my friends chill w/ him. He visited UMASS amherst last year and stayed there for a few days w/ my friends before 2PM really got famous.

Guest DongBangShiDae

wow Taec hes pretty ripped >_<

and yea that fangirl really weird

i was pretty disgusted after seeing it

my friends were like wat is happening but i was just in awe

no fan should go THAT far 0_0

I'm a big fan of 2pm, but been a silent reader for the longest and I would like to share some of my banners that I've been doing with photoshop. They're not that great because I'm new to all this photoshop thing but if you like any one of them, feel free to use them but please credit me if you do....^_^

Since I miss Jay so much, I spend a lot of time in doing his banners, so they're a little better than the others...:lol:

jaebum03.jpg

jaebum04.jpg

2pm01.jpg

2pm02.jpg

2pm03.jpg

2pm04.jpg

And btw I'm looking for hq pics of 2pm as a whole and individual as well, sp if anyone have some please send it to me thanks....^_^

Guest theblazenazn

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a19/jLsterz/sdddd.jpg

LOL Taec's comment to my friend on Facebook. Yes it's his real facebook. No I'm not giving it out. But it's interesting to see =)

Wow, I daydream about meeting him and being his friend among other things lol. If only he added his fans on Facebook so we can keep in contact with him but I would imagine that would get so out hand. I'm so jealous of that girl Eurie Kim. I think Khun has a Facebook too. Junho used to update his Twitter and practice his English but he stopped =(

They all seem to only hangout on Cyworld but so difficult to navigate. And i think Cyworld blocks all visitors from North America now.

Guest kay01dee

you got me on voting for chansung to be the next one to strip, lol.

well, i'd love for all of them to take turns, but after seeing pictures of chansung lately, his body is really up to that "whoah, baby" status! jeez, taecyeon nearly gave me heart attack when he took his shirt off. do it again! i've seen jay take his shirt off many times before, but him doing it at the end of heartbeat would make me faint instantly. man, that would be awesome haha.

& i've said before that wooyoungie-boo looks so skinny nowadays, and he still is, but there's a picture of him for the brownie ad, and is it only me but do you guys spot abs developing? i hope it's not photoshop, wooyoung with muscles would be oh so sexy. like, the picture of all seven guys wearing white wife beaters for the show wild bunny, woo is looking at his hands but you can clearly see his biceps!! aaaah :D

guys, i sound perverted now. me and my teenage-ness...

&& this is kinda late, but ewww to that person who wrote a message to taec with her blood. it's different, no doubt about it, but really? the blood from her period + pubic hair?! she's so..uh....daring, lmao.

Guest thefirstmoment777

Haha... just when we are on the topic of their stage outfits, some really cool fan must have been on the same wavelength as us!

Look at this: All Outfits of Heartbeat combined! (Credit: yaya2pm @youtube)

I think on last count, 9 different outfits in total. Well, some are really smart, but a few are not to my taste! haha :P

oh ^^ thanks a lot for sharing the clip ^^

I love the vid so much ^^ it's adourable how she/he combined all their stage together ^^ amazing ^^ thanks again.

Guest theblazenazn

091130 Average Music Charts Rank

1b86e9fb8d8ac112bcec022223b31494_large.jpg

526b837e06c7b27b56138bed0c16cb3f_large.jpg

TOP10

1. After school Because of You 1.6 (↑ 0.4) (=) (11.25) (05 days)

2. CL & Minji Please don`t.Go.. 2.2 (=) (=) (11.20) (10 days

3. 2PM Heartbeat 3.2 (↓ 0.4) (=) (11.10) (20 days)

4. Bakbom You and I 6.2 (=) (↑ 1) (10.28) (33 days)

5. Baek Ji Young do not forget the 6.8 (=) (↑ 1) (10.13) (48 days)

6. Brown eyed girl Sign 7.0 (↓ 1.4) (↓ 2) (10.29) (32 days)

7. Ya he voices 8.8 (↓ 0.6) (=) (10.26) (35 days) ;

Tiara Bo peep bo peep 8.8 (↑ 6.0) (New) (11.27) (03 days)

8. Are you cocky yukiseu 9.0 (↑ 1.0) (=) (11.06) (24 days)

9. Kim Tae woo dream 14.2 (↓ 0.4) (=) (11.11) (19 days)

10. miss the miss the ... 14.4 (↓ 0.6) (↓ 1) (11.05) (25 days);

seoinguk Call 14.4 (↓ 0.6) (↓ 1) (10.30) (31 days)

source:Bestiz

2PM is slipping a little but they're starting to Rise again after the Inkigayo performance where Taecyeon ripped his shirt. Let's see if they'll do it again with other members this week. They should add a dance break to the performance to add more freshness in the future. Remember to buy the album from YesAsia and support them!

SIDE NOTE, It's kind of ironic After School's Because of You is #1, they were just labeled the Female Version of 2PM and Female Beast Idols. And they're now they're 7 members... o_O Next week's Music Bank and Inkigayo will probably be After School vs 2PM. 7 vs. 6. hmm... Irony....

Guest cheezychunnie

Here's some pics Taecyeon posted on his facebook

the albums titled "my life" lol.

some ppl here still dont believe me that i know him and have friends who hang w/ him back in boston. especially the plastic surgery part. dang the fangirls go crazy over that and believe he is all natural, hah.

he did a plastic surgery?which part?

are u allowed to post all the pic here?

i mean,it kinda personal pic,isnt it?beside,u didnt even blurred his frens' faces

even if ure close to one of his fren..but still....

juz my opinion...

anyway,im glad that this thread become active again :)

Guest Stephy18

^ No those pictures with Junho and Wooyoung seems like it was taken when they went to Thailand. I even see the JYPE stylist or makeup noona in the picture too.

Check this out! Wooyoung focused fancam at the end of Inkigayo.

He finally cracks a whole lot of smiles throughout and it seems like our old wooyoung is slowly coming back.

It seems like all the boys are slowing coming back to their old happy selves and I sense Jay's comeback too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Hkr90idkr4

^ No those pictures with Junho and Wooyoung seems like it was taken when they went to Thailand. I even see the JYPE stylist or makeup noona in the picture too.

Check this out! Wooyoung focused fancam at the end of Inkigayo.

He finally cracks a whole lot of smiles throughout and it seems like our old wooyoung is slowly coming back.

It seems like all the boys are slowing coming back to their old happy selves and I sense Jay's comeback too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Hkr90idkr4

So does this mean that the supposed Taec's friend is a liar and an anti?

i wonder who his plastic surgeon is??? his nose job totally enhanced his look... taec hook it up dude!

can somebody tell me why suddenly all these new members coming in and spreading rumors that Taec did plastic surgery without a single piece of proof?

can someone report the post with Taec's private pics to the mod?

Guest heekochan

way to invade his privacy by posting his pics on here...

edit:

oh yeah and give proofs please, don't just say that he has plastic surgery.

way to start rumors

Archived