☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cocomush

Who drew you guys into 2PM first? After that, who did you start noticing? And Why?

Shinee did. Lol. At the time, I was curious enough about them to check up on their videos and chanced upon that infamous Idol Show episode. My first impressions of 2PM overall: didn't like them and didn't care. The 10 out of 10 song did nothing for me and the supposed 'pervertedness' of the clip did not leave a good impression on me. (hahaha, I've totally done a 180 now). So naturally, didn't like them on the show was was only watching for Shinee.

However, Khun caught my attention for purely superficial reasons and I liked that 'thing' he had going with minho. But that was it. It was only after the release of Again and Again teasers/promotion, I truely became curious and searched up the members, with NK again leaving the most impression.

and LOL, at first my feelings towards the members 2PM were of neutrality except for Jay whom I thought, like xclueless, seemed sooo cocky, smug and plain off show-offish (must be the baring of his muscles all the time - but I don't know what I was smoking back then for not relishing it, lol). I can't believe how off mark I was with my initial impression because after watching more performances and Wild Bunny, he ironically became my favourite member due to his overall performance consistency and strange sense of humour. Other than that,

the rest of the 2PM guys are pretty much on equal ranks for me since each has such strong personalities, it's hard to choose. :)

Omo! Who drew me in???

Gotta say, it's all by the one and only Jay Bum Park.

He had me hooked, line and sinker right from the very beginning. From his Hot 8lood days, he wasnt very hot, but i was attracted by his hot dancing skills and his dorky wry non choalant sense of humor tha only he could pull off. Not to mention, being the shortie of the groups makes him stand out. Lol...pardon the pun.

Plus, he either is often the butt of the jokes, or the one to let loose and be wild first, which is how i stareted getting hooked to the rest of the 2pm boys.and i love how wild and carefree the guys are in interviews, which makes me love them even more dearly.

Im just going to be sad that in future, they'll be more guarded in interviews and wont be as loose as before, pkus, without their one and only leadja, its just not gonna be the same. Oh well, my one and only fav is Jay, followed by junho and chansung, but now that my fav dork is currently no longer gonna be on tv for the rest of the year, i wont be as excited watching vids of them anymore, though ill always support TPM as my fav and only KPOP idol boyband.

who did i start notice first?

well i watched idol army episode with snsd...and i thought wow this group really is interesting...their so outgoing and crazy...at first i noticed the guys with big built (CHAN and TAEC). They both look very appealing and handsome. then i notice Nickhun and Jaebum, perhaps cause i've heard about them before from other shows ( i think these two got the most publicities). after that Junho, cause his smiling eyes really cuteeeee, looks so much like Bi. Wooyoung and Junsu are the last ones to catch my attention but now im so familiar with all 7 of them, they just grew on me. But i must say my most favourite is CHANSUNG. he's just my eatinator baby magnae with the silliest and carefree attitude....love him to bits and pieces ^_______________^

Guest badtzmarujung

Who drew you guys into 2PM first? After that, who did you start noticing? And Why?

Khunnie :lol:

After I read some article about Khun In pantip.com

I'm very impress him so much . He is very handsome, gentle and has a good mind.He is a perfect man.

Then I know 2PM. I watched Idol Army SE3 and fell in love with them . One by one.

Khun , Teac , Jay , Wooyong , Channie ,Jun Brother

Because they are dorky & good person.

They make me smile every time I saw them.

Guest kiss_bunny

Junsu

In the Only You performance, his vocals were amazing and he looked soo handsome.

i thought he'd be the most popular XD

After i watched some of their shows, i started to really like all of them

all of them are my "favorite" but there are some i would wish were my boyfriends and some my bestfriends =)

like taec, jay, junsu, junho and chansung to me are like perfect boyfriends <3

Chansung could be like the hot highschool bf that takes you clubbing at "hongdae"

and then Khun and Wooyoung are like the perfect bestfriends <3

actually scratch that, Khun should an older bro XD

Guest XxSwt Lilo LuverxX

at first i was attracted to TAEC cos he was really manly looking unlike other male idols

but now, its CHANSUNG. when i saw him on that gag show with khun ... omfg he blew me away

his so handsome and dorky + he looks like his really cool & easy going (as you can see in idol army how those two mean girls chose him and one said he was 'cool' lol)

but Jay always somehow gets my attention. From singing to variety shows, i always look at him first to see his reactions cos his so playful .

anyway i'll always support 2pm. still waiting for the day Jay is ready to come back to korea and show them what his got =]

Guest 2BLovedSomeday

For me, it was Taec. I think his toughness really drew me in:)

Listened 2 the new song by 2pm, I was crazy about you.

SO GOOD~~ except that there are too many electronic sounds..? Hope they emphasize the vocals more instead of using the elec sounds.

I actually knew about 2PM since MKMF. But, I was only watching because of DBSK and Big Bang, so I didn't really notice them. But I adored the name though.

Then, as I was watching in KBS World, I saw Nichkhun. But I thought he was just an actor. So I didn't research about him at first. And then, I saw Jay on SGB. He was so adorably funny! Though, like some of you, I found him somewhat cocky. But then he danced Again and Again, and I got hooked. So I watched videos, and for totally hooked. So maybe I can say that it was Leadja who drew me in?

Now, my number one spot goes to Jay and Wooyoung. I JUST CAN'T DECIDE. I love funny guys so much, and I love hot bodies too. I LOVE CUTE, HOT GUYS. My least favorite is Junsu, but I still like him a lot though. Star King and Idol Army and Wild Bunny were the reasons that got me addicted. NOW I CAN'T STOP THINKING ABOUT THEM. :">

Oh and yeah, I don't know if anybody has mentioned this before..

You know the movie 500 days of summer? Jay's abs was actually mentioned there. I haven't watched, but a friend of mine told me. The line was said by a kid. It goes like "He has Brad Pitt's face, and Jaebeom's abs"

My friend said they were in the bleachers then. GAH. And I was totally spazzing about it. So I'm gonna watch the movie tomorrow. I'll edit this post maybe, when I actually watch. :)

Anyway, I like Tired of waiting more than I was crazy about you. But I still like it though. Can't wait for the title track. I'm boycotting, but I can't seem to stay away from the music. I'm just downloading though, so JYPE gets no profit. I definitely won't buy the album.

something old I found on my PC~ ( I don't remember who made them T_T , sr . Pm me and I will credit immediately .♥ )

woo.gif

24v18gkjpg.gif

2hn04k8jpg.gif

Leadja's shyness XD

uo20ycktv1wae717vid.gif

This gif makes me love Jay more (:

coc1aazqkr07ph09j4ofhdg-1.jpg

=))) I laughed really hard when I first saw it .

2pr6urm.jpg

I love this pic so much =), Junho's smile is adorable xD

2rnzd61.png

Chanho =* ~ they're so cute together =* my fav couple :x

Guest vick_18

First, I noticed Wooyoung, because he's so funny and nice ^__^

he is great, but after, I fell in love with Jay, I saw 2pm at again & again, and I loved his voice, his face and his personality <3

however, my heart is broken, Jay is not in the song *vicky cries*, i was crazy for you is a great song, I really liked it,

but is not the same without the beautiful voice of Jay ;__; I still keep hope... Jay has to go back, they are 7, no 6

wow~ this thread goes fast.. :D

anyways.

idol army! i was searching for something funny kpop related and bam! i came across to their episode.

to tell ya'll the truth at first i didn't like 2pm at all because of JAEBEOM.... why? cause when i saw

10 out of 10 and few 2pm interviews i thought he was cocky and arrogant..

but when i rewatched idol army and watched every single interview of 2pm... and from hotblood days..

i was really wrong.. he may look like that but personality wise is much more different that i thought..

he was cool, funny, down to earth, and kind..

but i was so into UDONG back from idol army days..

but i got so into JAEBEOM starting from "again and again" till now (and forever! promise!)

so that's why i cried over him when he left the group and i was so mad at netizens for JUDGING A BOOK BY IT'S COVER!

if i never searched for "idol army" i will never get to know these talented boys.

but i'm glad i did..JAEBEOM caught my attention, UDONG got me into them, 2PM made my day every single day.

and lastly,

PLEASE KEEP VOTING FOR 2PM! LET'S GIVE THEM THE AWARDS THAT THEY DEFINITELY DESERVE!!

Guest musicanista

hey guys, have you all read this :

Leaked picture from a 2PM CF?

This picture had been going around various Korean 2PM sites.

Many think that this is from the Samsung Corby phone CF.

It has not been confirmed that this is indeed for the Samsung commercial, but it is a recent picture.

80966958.jpg

Credit: DC gallery, 2OD

anyway, just to inform you that is only the 6PM version, so here is the REAL 2PM version :

jaygogreen.jpg

coz i only believe in SEVEN. no more, no less, no one else. ONLY SEVEN <3

Guest jjoanne

Okay, I've been following kpop for a few years and I was really crazy about joongbo and SS501 at that time. Reading kpop news is like my daily online job. Many articles were mentioning Nichkhun and I was like, "who the hell is him? Is he really that handsome and great?" I knew there's a boyband called 2pm but didnt bother reading anything related to them. But I started searching videos of him in youtube out of curousity. If I'm not wrong, the every first video I watch is "again & again" performance and I was really attracted to nichkhun and junsu because of their looks. I really dislike jay as I thought he looked like a china man. I started downloaded 10/10, again & again & I hate you and watched their performances non stop, only focusing on both of them. Next I watched infinity girls featuring 2pm because I wanna see how hwangbo get along with the guys. There was when I realised jay looked like my ex boyfriend and started notice him. His abs and lips are so delicious. lol! His eyes and smiles are adorable too. I love his serious, charming performances, his blurry look when he doesn't understand a thing, his down-to-earth character, his dancing skills and the way he wet his lips. Through Idol army s3 and wild bunny, I got to know all the 7 members and I love them all. But still, my fav is still jay park.

Guest lovely_mi

Wow..i like the new song more than i like TOW..the moment i heard it, i knew it would be a nice song..but I prefer Taec's rapping part in TOW compared to this one..but somehow i think TOW is more catchy especially towards the end of the song..

I started to like 2PM because of Jay..I thought Jay was very attractive ..but after Again and Again, I started to like Chansung..When their first debut, I didn't really like Chansung because of his hair..I don't like guys with long hair but after he cut his hair short, I found him more attractive than Jay.. :P He's so handsome..Well, now I REALLY like all of them..2PM is the first korean group that i like all of the members..They all get my love equally..No one get more or less..

p/s: the hanami CF is so cute..Owh I miss Jay so much..

ok..when i first saw 2pm at pops in seoul specially in their 10 out of 10 mv, i really liked wooyoung..^___^ and when i still watching the mv i was like..meh...nice acrobatics...then i said move right along with the music videos..(XD) then after another ep of pos in seoul they showed it again..and saw wooyoung again...i was just smiling at the tv..XD and then I had LSS with the 10 out of 10..

after that,i didn't know what happened next to 2pm after 10 out of 10...but when my friend texted me and said "hey do know 2pm? Omo..jaebeom is <3333" and so i started to take note of jay..which was so cool at again and again...

idk..i started to like him and after knowing that he was born in the US, i searched vids of him speaking in english..^__^ and i was <33333 at his accent..(sorry, i have a thing with artists who are fluent in english ^__^) and after that i took notice Taecyeon..for the same reason too...hahaha...^___^

Guest Aqasha83

Me...Junsu...his vocal.. his gangster style... his sexy eyes...

Guest Fae_Min

ahaha.. I remembered when I first know that SHINee is going to debut [i'm an SME supporter back then], then I heard about their rivals; 2PM.. so i went and watched their 10 Out of 10 MV..

and i was like "what?! why are their outfits soo eww." I hated everything about them back then.

Then know what?! the first one I HATE is KHUN!! hahaha.. because i have a thing against people with that kind of looks..

i cant believe it..

THen after A&A came out.. I heard their song and at first I was attracted to JUNHO.. especially the part when he covered his face with his hand.. i was swoooned..

I didn't like them much but i keep track of their performance becoz of junho..

then suddenly i watched IDOL HISTORY at Inkigayo..

and i was definitely attracted to them.. even KHUN!!

SO i started to search about them at youtube and I found Wild Bunny part when they sings 2ne1's fire in the car..

I was soooo attracted to them, every single one of them by their dorkiness and whatever.. It was the first episode when I fell in love with the LEADJA!!

He's soooo cute and sooo funny..

*sigh* I have always loved him and will always forever!!

Gahh. i cried soo much on that day when he went back..

Okay, back to the topic.. and I don't know how Junho became my 3rd and UDONG became my 2ND.. hahah..

Guest happylove00

"i m crazy for you" is good!

i noticed the two songs have the clapping round sound... perhaps is a hint or something...

JYPE and JYP are the best promo chaps in the industry (even better than YG)... haha... they keep the suspense going round and round... the songs they have released so far, each have some hidden meaning about jay... the countdown which stops at 1.59 also represents the incomplete 2PM... i know jay will not be back for the 1st album...

but who knows...

perhaps when there is a new countdown, it will stop at 2PM. then, jay will be back!

Archived