☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2PMInsider states that JYP will bring back Jae to Korea and force him to lie. That they will make him tell the fans to support 2PM, even without him. I see a flaw to this claim, since if Jae's contract is really in void, then JYPE can't force him to lie. Since he's no longer in the company. If Jae feels that JYPE did him wrong, then Jae has the right and free will to say it. What's going to stop him? He would of said that JYPE screwed me over, but why isn't he doing it.

So to repeat what I said... JYPE can't force Jae to lie, since he's no longer in the company.

Actually, YES THEY CAN FORCE HIM TO LIE.

Maybe not directly but they can always do it indirectly like maybe threathening Jay or something? Like, "You better come out and clarify this IF NOT.........".

Guest CriticalHit

i have to say, it's not that i can no longer be a fan of the rest of the 6 BECAUSE OF JAY

but BECAUSE THEY COMPLETELY MADE FUN OF THEIR FANS by laughing at them (junsu even fell asleep at one point) when they posed their questions

This is also why I don't exactly like 2PM anymore. I mean, I'm not an anti-fan. I just don't see 2PM as one of "my favorite music groups!" anymore.

I supported 2PM so much and I did post-its and letters and whatnot because I thought 2PM really wanted Park Jaebum back with them. I believed that. So to do all of that, which I normally don't do because I didn't want to be "one of those crazy fan-girls", and then look to the conference and get sneered at, it's very hurtful.

It's like helping a stranger pick up his books after he dropped them, and then upon handing them back the stranger stares at me and snaps "Why did you touch my books?"

I feel very hurt. I thought I was helping 2PM, that's the only reason why I did all of those things I normally wouldn't do. I cared for them as people, as strangers, not as god-like celebrities. I thought they wanted encouragement and support.

That's why I'm not a "Hottest" anymore, to use the fan term. I don't consider myself a fan anymore. I feel like I tried to help someone and then get slapped in the face. It hurts.

Please don't get offended. There are myriads of opinions as this is a really big issue, so please keep an open mind... I'm free to discuss, of course, but keep in mind this is my opinion.

Guest mz simmonz

oh jeezus. everybody is entitled to their opinion and all but it's just too bad that so many people in here are attacking each other. I don't really see what's wrong with what Lushful said..what's wrong with emphasizing how much she supports them because of their music? Did I miss some offensive comment she included in her post?

I think some people are forgetting that while yes, everyone should try their best to uphold things like morality and loyalty..when it comes down to it..the members of 2PM are just..entertainers. They didn't take an oath to save lives..they're not doctors, firefighters, lifeguards, etc. They are just boys that sing and dance and entertain. That is it. They have done their job. Anything beyond that is just up to public opinion, which we are free to share.

And since this is a 2pm thread (although it turned into a venting thread), I'd like to say.. I think the boys look awfully cute in their Cola CF.

0.jpg

credits: zihan

COME ON PPL we cant stay mad at them forever we have remember the good time i mean how can u stay mad at this faces i know this pic might be posted b4 but i just want ppl to remember them as they were all happy

COME PPL SMILE ^_^ dont be made no more k i know even tho u guys say ur not going to like them no more and stuff but I KNOW UR going to look at there MV and PIC when they come out with it LOL ^_^

:D haha, thanks for the pics. It was good to see them all. Finally someone posting pics even if its been reposted. I am all still for 2pm, Jay, 1, 6,or 10..etc whatever. Period.

When they ask 6 members to answer ' How do you think about Jay '

Chansung tried to say that he still miss Jay and he said that if he miss him it's okay to say it. But he's stutter since THOSE HOTTEST were trying to laught at him oppressively and sarcastically.

Thank you for reveal that they act very rude to the boys

He compared Jay to a thief. A THIEF!

Chan: ...even thieves have close friend.

(shocked around the room, muffled noise, whispering)

Hotttest(angered): wat! thief? is jaebum a thief? is Park Jaebum a thief?

then he tries to cover himself by saying that hes still a close hyung.

Chan: hmm..................also..............and because we haven't revealed that "mistake" up until now is why we were able to still say "the 7 of us", "that we miss him". and also in the future we can say we miss him, hes a good hyung...

(bitter laughter from hottests*disbelief*)

youtube info box: "But he's stutter since THOSE HOTTEST were trying to laught at him oppressively and sarcastically."

YES, THOSE KHOTTESTS ARE SO CRUEL. THE INJUSTICE TO LAUGH AT HIM SO OPPRESSIVELY AND SARCASTICALLY.

I know most of the people here are angry, devastated, disappointed, confused, and most likely have lost their faith in 2PM. I wouldn't comment on other posts nor make any comment regarding the current issue just for the sake of this thread and for the HOTTESTS who decided to stay loyal to 2PM. I may not post here often, but i have been a fan of 2pm since their hotblood days. Just like most of you i was heartbroken when jay left and still am. But one thing's for sure.. I'll will SUPPORT 2PM and Jay no matter what happens. There are questions that are left unanswered and only Jay, the remaining 6 members and JYPE knows the truth. They're in this business to entertain people and they have risked they're normal lives in order to reach their dreams of becoming one of the greatest in this field. There are certain things that we can't possibly change but there's always a room for tomorrow and for a great future. if some of you thinks that you can't love 2PM the same way that you did when Jay was still part of it, then it's your own choice. No one can stop you for it is your opinion and your own decision. But please do respect those who wanted to continue supporting the remaining 6 members and to those HOTTESTS who wants to move on and continue to show love and support to 2PM. It's a matter of ACCEPTANCE, TRUST, and RESPECT. We've been through a lot, and to create more tension and hurt each other's feelings won't help at all. Let's just hope for the best.

Guest Lushful

I'm getting tired of people saying 2pm is not all about Jay and that we should support 6pm. After what they said today, I CAN NOT support them. They were so heartless and arrogant especially Taec and Chansung. How could they treat their brother and the fans like this. They threw him under the bus for fame and money and to save their own butts. It's disappointing and sad. Without fans they would be NOTHING. What happened to 2pm? Never did I expect that the same group from WB, Idol Army, and Hot Blood to put fame over one of their brother. It's good to hear that Khun is on Jay's side but sad to know that it was only 1 member when it should have been all 6.

No one is telling you to support 2PM. If you want to stop being their fan, then okay, good for you. How do you know they were so heartless and arrogant? Were you there? Or did you just read FANACCOUNTS? It doesn't matter, you're entitled to your own opinion, and if you really think of them like that then alright, your life.

@mz simmonz: I know right? Can you believe I was told to leave this thread by another person? That just makes me smile.

I don't really understand why people have to come here to inform us that they're now turning anti, or no longer a fan.

Guest jchowder

i'm amazed at how one-sided this forum has become. all this talk about the members backstabbing jay is ridiculous. have you guys considered the fact that maybe it was jay that betrayed them first? i'm not trying to say that he did but everyone is pointing fingers at the remaining 6 and i think you all are overreacting. i think this thread needs to be closed temporarily for people to just calm down cause it seems like everyone is letting their emotions get in the way

Actually, YES THEY CAN FORCE HIM TO LIE.

Maybe not directly but they can always do it indirectly like maybe threathening Jay or something? Like, "You better come out and clarify this IF NOT.........".

And what are they going to do? Sue him? That itself isn't really possible. Or do you think JYPE has his family hostage?? Let's be rational.

Guest flowerpedals

And what are they going to do? Sue him? That itself isn't really possible. Or do you think JYPE has his family hostage?? Let's be rational.

actually i think jype still has some power over jay. i dont think jype will just let jay off so easily. to terminate a contract.. i bet that will be a ton of money which jay nor his family has. do you guys really think jype will let anybody off that easily?? they are a business after all...

Guest Lushful

actually i think jype still has some power over jay. i dont think jype will just let jay off so easily. to terminate a contract.. i bet that will be a ton of money which jay nor his family has. do you guys really think jype will let anybody off that easily?? they are a business after all...

And like, if he says something, then they'll do what? Sue him? Don't you think the public would notice if that were the case? Don't you think there would be news articles: "Jype sues Jaebeom for speaking up." I don't think so, let's not assume what we don't know.

i promised myself before the conference that i will support 2PM no matter what happens.

then all these accounts came up on how the boys were acting in the conf, i felt disgusted by them. i was cynical for the whole morning. i thought i was starting to slowly lose hope and love for the boys..

but the boys are probably as hurt as jay is now. and even more hurt than the fans are treating them the way they are now. this is like what happen to jay except theyre OWN fans are turning on them.

i was talking to my best friend about what had happened this morning and for someone who doesn't know 2pm or is not into kpop at all to ask me, "were you only into them because of jay?" it really made me think.

it was unbelievable the way they acted in the conference, throwing their leader under the bus like that but there will always be so many sides to a story and one side of it is never heard. this "severe mistake" secret will probably never be told. i believe they are protecting jay by not speaking of it. i could only imagine what they felt when they first heard it. just how can you say you hate your hyung that you've been with for so long so much that you don't want him back anymore esp knowing their brotherly bond. yeah i was shocked too. but what if you reacted the way they did? what if you said you hated the one and only leadja?

i truly truly believe the boys still love and miss jay.

i love them all individually and together. it's really sad to see it all come down to this. and i'd wish the fandom will just come together and stop dividing.

but i could see where both sides are coming from... it's really hard to side... honestly i really dont know what to think.

im still torn...i miss jay and the old 2PM all together.

I don't know, maybe JYPE has someting he is holding against Jay??? Something that Jay does not want the public to hear of?

Guest babiluxx

I havent taken a side because I honestly dont know what is real and what is not.

But if the boys did go out after the conference (im not saying they did) BUT IF they did..i think that is a little weird..i mean they just got done with a very long and bad conference...whatever happened it must of hurt them......Its like breaking up with your boyfriend..I mean even if you are the one who initiated the breakup in the first place you would still be upset after the break up. people dont just get over things fast. So I really hope that this particular rumor is not true.

and I have listened to the audio and in the english parts where Khun was talking about how jay might go on ABCD...he laughed a little...I don't get that at all. was he trying to be sarcastic? i mean how is that funny?

I just don't know how 2PM is going to bounce back from all of this. so much has happened. im sure there are a lot of fans who have walked away from them.

I really love these boys and its really hard for me to let go. I'm not going to conclude anything so I'll just wait and see if anything else comes out.

Do you guys think that more information is going to be released about this situation? Or do you think that this is the end of this matter and they will never discuss it again and went on like nothing happened? I just feel like it would be really hard for them to go on TV shows

I m just still so shocked about this whole ordeal...i would have never imagined it to turn out this way.....

Guest bbx_Vivii

And like, if he says something, then they'll do what? Sue him? Don't you think the public would notice if that were the case? Don't you think there would be news articles: "Jype sues Jaebeom for speaking up." I don't think so, let's not assume what we don't know.

Perhaps JYPE decided to let Jay's debts go in exchange for his silence and cooperation?

How would anyone know?

Guest mirandy

He compared Jay to a thief. A THIEF!

Chan: ...even thieves have close friend.

(shocked around the room, muffled noise, whispering)

Hotttest(angered): wat! thief? is jaebum a thief? is Park Jaebum a thief?

then he tries to cover himself by saying that hes still a close hyung.

Chan: hmm..................also..............and because we haven't revealed that "mistake" up until now is why we were able to still say "the 7 of us", "that we miss him". and also in the future we can say we miss him, hes a good hyung...

(bitter laughter from hottests*disbelief*)

youtube info box: "But he's stutter since THOSE HOTTEST were trying to laught at him oppressively and sarcastically."

YES, THOSE KHOTTESTS ARE SO CRUEL. THE INJUSTICE TO LAUGH AT HIM SO OPPRESSIVELY AND SARCASTICALLY.

this is why the boys should never be allowed to talk in public. They are simply CLUELESS about how to give a politically correct public speech (or it could be that Chansung really thought Jaebeom is like a thief, in that case, I would bow out to his guts and be disgusted at his portrayal of his own hyung Park Jaebeom)

I am wondering if JYPE was directing the boys to commit self-destruction. Because from the audio tape, what came out of the boys' mouths were uncalled for, even if they were angry at Jaebeom for committing the unethical mistake. Comparing jay to a thief in front of the fans? I mean, WOW.

Chansung compared Jaebeom to a thief, and then said that he missed Jaebeom. HA HA HA HA HA, I laughed at those part too and I totally understood the KHottests' amusement when they were right there at the conference listening to him.

I also don't feel good about the way Chansung refers to Jaebeom as casual: Park Jaebeom, instead of Jaebeom hyung. It's disrespect in Korea. And he also kept repeating Park Jaebeom for a while. Seriously disrespectful.

I think it must have been the tense atmosphere at the conference because Chansung sound pretty intimidated.

AND PEOPLE CAN WE NOT ARGUE AND JUST GO ABOUT WITH OUR BUSINESSES? YOU STILL SUPPORT 2PM WITH 6 MEMBERS, GOOD. YOU DON'T SUPPORT 2PM ANYMORE, GOOD TOO. DO YOUR OWN THING, CONVERSE WITH THE PEOPLE WHO CAN UNDERSTAND YOU, INSTEAD OF TRYING TO CONVERT PEOPLE AND TRYING TO PERSUADE THEM THAT YOU ARE RIGHT. IT'S NOT GONNA WORK.

Guest freezen~inhere

No one is telling you to support 2PM. If you want to stop being their fan, then okay, good for you. How do you know they were so heartless and arrogant? Were you there? Or did you just read FANACCOUNTS? It doesn't matter, you're entitled to your own opinion, and if you really think of them like that then alright, your life.

the whole conference was released on 2oneday.. anyway I needed to vent after all that's happened. This could've ended way better but it came down to this....

i'm speechless

its funny how people continue to fight just to justify themselves

this is a fan thread and everyone is entitled to their own opinion

there is no need for a heated argument

people who argue are just making fools of themselves

Guest flowerpedals

what im trying to say is they MIGHT (i dont know since im not jype) of made a deal. for example jay will not have to pay for the termination fee but he cant say anything. we will never know unless some one discloses the contract terms which i highly doubt but for now all we can do it wait and see what comes next.

Archived