☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest monsterjamiez

If JYP(E) thinks that releasing a so called "HONEST permanent statement" about Jay's removal from the group will just fly by with the fans and that Hottests will be "understanding" of this "unanimous decision" then they are dangerously underestimating the trouble they are in. They are in for A WORLD of pain and hurt. I hope they realize it. Good luck JYPE. Hope the empire of talent&fame you built up over the last few years stays alive through all this. Oh and same goes for you just in general Park Jin Young.

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Proper fans? Can we please stop with this? Honestly I understand how those people feel I even wanted to go rip up my 1:59 album. Imagine how I feel saying this because it's the first album I ever bought. I bought it in hopes that Jay would come back and to hear his voice.Those fans supported and loved 2PM with 7 MEMBERS not 1:59 or 6 member 2PM as you can clearly see. If they want to leave the fan club with fond memories then all the more power to them. If what JYPE said was the truth and not a bunch of bull and the other six members actually agreed to kick Jay out of the group ... wow, what can I say? I love 2PM with all my heart and soul but this just pains me deeply.

My status on 2PM :

- wait till this Saturday for the press con.

- if they're new image is the emo Heartbeat concept again

- the smiling angels and the hilariously outrageous boys who always brightened up my day cease to exist now, if they do come back I'm sure I'll be able to get through this

I'm jumping ship. It's been a heck of a ride this past year but this won't be the 2PM I loved more than any other group.

Guest susanhuynh

i've always been a silent reader in this forum. and i just wanted to say to all those who are anti boycott to know that just because we are pro-boycott does NOT mean we do not support 6PM. we are fighting hard for them to have their leader back. there is difference. that picture with all that 2pm stuff trashed is not towards 2pm but towards jype as a sign to show him that without jaebum THAT IS WHAT IT'LL BE LIKE ! we have to unite at a time like this! seriously!!

i can just be a total dbag and say that you guys dont want jay back at all and dont support 2PM by being anti boycott. i know that its your opinion and blah blah blah but seriously... COME ON! you guys know that even if 6pm remains the way it is and there is a offical statement that jay wont come back.. we will still support 6PM . and jay. but since there is still a chance and hope and whatever thereis left.. LETS FIGHT FOR HIM! we are the only ones that can do it. AND YOU GUYS KNOW THAT! like one of you said.. its all business. but these boys didnt train for years just to see one of them get kicked back to america for SOMETHING THAT WASNT EVEN WORTH IT.

and im not sure if you guys heard the rumours about jay and the sex tape and all that but THAT WAS ALL MADE UP BY JYPE TO COVER UP THE 10-YEAR-CONTRACT STATEMENT THAT JAY WROTE ON HIS MYSPACE -THAT WAS NOT TRANSLATED WITH THE 'I HATE KOREA' COMMENTS.- and this is jype's way of covering it up the fact that were WAS a 10 year contract. aka SLAVE CONTRACTS. which would give jype a bad name so he tried to cover it up by blaming jay for other shinanigans. WHICH ARE NOT TRUE. NO NONONONONOONNONO .

you guys please. we need to do this together. for jay.. for the boys. and for 2pm. seriously.. if jay doesnt come back.. 2pm's world and hottests world will FLIP MAJOR MINI COOPER.

Guest tifaross

This is really devastating. I became a 2pm fan after watching I Hate You MV. The BTS showing how each member takes care of each other was such a beautiful thing to see. I've love them on Idol Army and love them more on WB.

How can you not love these boys? Even now I'm doing this tears starts to form. Yes I do not know them personally but 2PM has this charm that once you see them you'll definitely love them. What made them different from the rest was their honesty and brotherhood. And it really kills me to see them hurting like this.

Baby Woo, Khun, Taec, Sweet Chan, Junho and Junsu, it's hard for us fans to accept what's happening right now but it's we know it's harder for you. Pls be strong. We'll fight for you and your Leadja!

Hottests, pls don't give up. Even if there's just a tiny spark left. Let's fight for Park Jaeboem.

Guest pinkproposal

And the fandom is in hell. Lovely. I just wanna get my piece in before this thread closes FOHEBAH. So, baby, let’s go.

I love 2PM and it’s never gonna change. I want NOBODY but them and you can’t TELL ME otherwise. Yea, that’s right. Anyways... they were the first Kpop group that I’ve ever gotten this crazy over. I went through DBSG, Big Bang, Super Junior and everyone else, but I never stayed as loyal to them as to 2PM.

With or without Jay (the Leadja, shorty, Chocolate abs, Jayboo, thy mistress, the first and still my current love in 2PM) I will still support the rest of 2PM. Why? Because I fell in love with them, too. And they suffered through years of training and loads of entertainment crap for their dream. They deserve the support. Rumours are popping up everywhere, people are leaving the fandom and the number of antis are rising. I hope that they get through this and come out on top. I still trust them, but I’m afraid I will never trust JYPE.

Jay... I reckon Jay will be alright. He’s the leader. He had enough strength to move across the world just so he could make money and take care of his mother. That’s a man right there. I’ve been watching a few videos of him bboyin with his crew and... well he seems to be happy and I think he’s starting to move on. After JYPE and all this drama settles down... maybe he’ll be fine. He’s got his crew, he’s got his family and he’s back at home.

Frankly, I don’t care what he did in the past. The boy was a great performer, dancer and singer. As long as he loved what he did and learned from his mistakes then I support his decision 100%. And you know, if AOM wants to go for ABDC, then man, I hope they get it. (Even though ABDC is rigged *cough*) It's a chance to see Jay's face without Chacha putting a smiley face on it. XD

Been a year since I saw Hot Blood and my decision to wait for all of the boys’ debut. Been a year since 2AM and 2PM's debut and since I started waiting and wondering how they would turn out. Been six months since Jay left and my waiting for his return. Been not even 24 hours since the conference and well...

I guess it’s just time for me to wait and see what will happen in April.

투피엠 화이팅! [2PM fighting!] I can't say it in Korean, but I wish you guys the best. ^_^

-kana

Guest susanhuynh

http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kyelo2sm...zowy5o1_500.jpg

are fans being serious now? okay, i understand that they're very upset and feel the need to protest. however, RIPPING up 2pm's album is only fully hurting all the members of 2pm. are they aware of how much work and effort is put into every album? 2pm's albums are basically 2pm's sweat and blood. if i was a singer who trained for atleast 3 years and worked my richard simmons off for atleast 3 months on ONE album, i would probably get down on my knees and cry my heart out if i saw that someone did that to my album. that is hard richard simmons work and passion being (for a lack of words) tossed around. i sincerely hope that none of the members of 2pm see that picture. im also apalled that some fans are agreeing to this act of protest. this is just flat out breaking 2pm's heart.

some fans we (hottests) are, huh?

oh yeah, im also not fond of 2pm's cafe fanbases falling.

as much as i don't want jaebeom leaving, i dont want 2pm to feel the rage of fans on themselves. yes, protest and show your anger towards jyp, but dont push around 2pm to fight jyp too. 2pm is definately hurting more than we are. we can say that 2pm is a part of our lives and we can't live without them, but the members of 2pms' lives actually revolve around this whole situation. i dont think we are being proper fans of 2pm if we're going to take part in actions like these.

i dont think 2pm feels sad that the fans are doing this. i'm sure they want this to happen too because they know that by doing this jype will listen and bring jay back. you know that most the members are pro boycott right ?! they want jay back more than we do and they KNOW that we are the only ones that have the power to do that and thats by taking control of jype's profits. this is the least we can do.

i'm sorry.. ): dont mean to rain on anybody's parade but its not like we're doing this to hurt 2pm. with these actions come consequences . but trust me.. it wont be 6pm paying for it. it'll be jype's.

I feel more sorry for the six 2pm members who will lose their careers because of Jaebum's boycott.

----

Wow Tiggie, I'm not supposed to have any sympathy on the six members? Come on now.

Guest NONE.LIKEYOU

I think this was stated on AKP or here in this thread, but it's best to keep our voices shut right now. Or at least keep the KHottests/netizens calm. JYPE is pretty strategic; I believe they released this statement to test the waters, to see what our reactions would be and what our most pressing concern is. I think that the representatives should establish a solid set of questions to ask at the conference. If everyone reacts all at once and lots of good points are brought up and we keep repeating these points, it only gives JYPE more time to prepare and an idea of what'll be thrown at them tomorrow.

Of course, I'm not that familiar with the conference deal. I'm just assuming that questions are allowed. But if they are allowed, and if it's not too late, I think that this will be more of a surprise to JYPE.

Regarding the picture of the torn up albums/photos and the steadily decreasing member count of the fanclubs... People react differently to this news. Maybe they've channeled their anger towards the boys unintentionally. I'm not advocating cutting up pictures of the six guys' faces, but I don't think they're wrong either. Fans are fans. With such huge, disappointing news like this I think it should be overlooked. I find it's reasonable to be angry, everyone will get over it sooner or later. You can't expect all Hottests to be 'mature' and calm when a statement like this is made.

Though I have officially left the fandom but I am still reading in this forum and everything thats happening with the situation.

A part of me wishes that this will blow up so big that things in the industry can be shaken up to the extent that bad business practices will be eradicated once for all. To be honest the entertainment industry is filled with too many egos who cannot rationally run a business and that is the biggest reason why despite the talent that the industry is producing, they have trouble exporting the talent overseas. The dirty business practices is likely the No. 1 reason why longterm partnerships are unable to be forged as there are constantly trust issues.

If Jay's myspace comments about the slavery contract is the leading reason why he is getting maimed in this right now, I would call out fans to stand in tandem with one another and take them down. Such unfair practices have gone on long enough (Rain apparently had a 15 year contract signed at 10) and frankly its sad to see another victim of the bullying system not able to say a word. How many more artistes need to go through this and suffer the system.

For those fans saying that fans need to move on ... you're exactly playing into the system that will be repeating itself in history to more victims in the process. The six remaining members are literally walking on eggshells at the moment. If they saw what can happen to Jay, they know it can happen to them too... so much for "family" love that is constantly preached by the company.

Can't believe I actually lost sleep over this last night. This is truly the watershed of kpop fandom and why its bad to be a part of it. The mind manipulations and its ugliness.

Well, I do not think that his comment regarding to the slave contract was the main reason he got kicked off. Khun spoke freely in detail about his contract with JYPE when the news broke he got signed by JYPE. He said he got 10 years contract originally, but then it's been shorten to 8 or 7 years. I do not remember exactly. But he did say JYPE wanted him to be happy and agreed with the term of the contract. He even went on in details about the percentage of income he would make under the contract. Again, I didn't remember exactly as I didn't care about him by that time. But you know Khun, he always sees things positively. Not only Khun, but everyone also knows that JoKwon and Sunye both signed a very long term contract with JYPE. They never made secret about their contracts.

I respect everyone who decides to leave the fandom. I don't hold you back. Everyone deserves to be happy, so if this causes you so much painful and stressed, so you just have to move on for other things. Fortunately for me, I've been extremely busy in the past several months, I feel it really helps clearing my mind when I keep myself busy. It's been hurting for me too, but I can't leave 2PM, WG and Jae. It's been a long journey for all of them. I have faith I will see Park Jaebeom on the national stage again.

P.S. I don't see why fans need to destroy 2PM albums, pictures of other members and such. If they don't want them anymore, they can just donate or sell them?? You may even make profit for those then treat yourself the best meal ever after the long await yet painful months. :P

I cannot believe that Jaebum is not coming back how could JYP do this us....I mean if he knew that he wasn't coming back since December 22nd he could have told us sooner we waited for months hoping he would come back and he tell us two months after the confirmed he was not coming back to korea and on top of that he didn't even give us enough respect too do a press conference....then on top of that he goes probably making up something that jaebum did something horrendous worse then the actually problem in the summer time when they where doing the again and again performance....what pisses me off more is that they when he rights that Jay is not fit to be a celebrity..who is he to decide what Jay is capable of doing!

Jay I love him and he is one my favorite members but i really don't know if i want to continue supporting 2pm because if they honestly went and agreed to kick out Jay then i HATE the new them but if they didn't i will continue supporting them cause i love other member too.......But just seems like he is flipping it on them cause he doesn't want hottest to get mad at him plus 2pm is a family why would they go abandoning Jay like that .....

I honestly think that Jay got kicked out of the group because isn't hard to terminate a contract!!!!!! I wish this was bad dream that i could wake from

Guest cheezychunnie

i dont think 2pm feels sad that the fans are doing this. i'm sure they want this to happen too because they know that by doing this jype will listen and bring jay back. you know that most the members are pro boycott right ?! they want jay back more than we do and they KNOW that we are the only ones that have the power to do that and thats by taking control of jype's profits. this is the least we can do.

i'm sorry.. ): dont mean to rain on anybody's parade but its not like we're doing this to hurt 2pm. with these actions come consequences . but trust me.. it wont be 6pm paying for it. it'll be jype's.

in my opinion,i dont want the boys to know we are fighting to get Jay back..

i want the rest of the members to know that we are fighting for justice..

if JYPE is doing this to Jay,they should have know that the same thing might have happen to them..

one mistake against the company,u are gone...that's the mentality i want the rest of the members and 2PM fans to have..

this is what the true meaning of fighting for seven...honestly,i dont want Jay to go back to

the company that tarnish his reputation,that is too cruel

and honestly i want all of them to get out from the company so that

this nightmare wont happen to the rest..i love them so much that i dont want them to get hurt anymore...

not Jay not the rest of the members...

@asstronaut93>>>THE NUMBERS THAT ARE INCREASING IS THE NUMBER OF VISITORS...

LOOK AT THE UPPER FIGURES..THATS THE NUMBER OF FANS AND

IT IS DECREASING...

Guest asstronaut93

that's weird, people are saying that the fan numbers are going down

but everytime i refresh the page, the numbers are going up

lol

Guest Eltoshen

To be honest, I'm curious as to the "even worse" situation JYPE seems to have blatantly stated.

If you're going to mention it at all, spill everything. They're not even letting Jay leave with his dignity. I'm not supporting this entertainment company until they clear that up.

Guest susanhuynh

in my opinion,i dont want the boys to know we are fighting to get Jay back..

i want the rest of the members to know that we are fighting for justice..

if JYPE is doing this to Jay,they should have know that the same thing might have happen to them..

one mistake against the company,u are gone...that's the mentality i want the rest of the members and 2PM fans to have..

this is what the true meaning of fighting for seven...honestly,i dont want Jay to go back to

the company that tarnish his reputation,that is too cruel

and honestly i want all of them to get out from the company so that

this nightmare wont happen to the rest..i love them so much that i dont want them to get hurt anymore...

not Jay not the rest of the members...

haha .. yeah i agree with you . i hate jype. i guess i didnt think of the bigger picture.

but i tihnk jype's testing us. theres NO WAY IN MOTHALALAING HELL that jype would let go of jay LIKE THAT. cause this one BIG DONKEY decision is going to have the same amount of consequences. jeez... if in the end.. its alll a scam and jay pops outta nowhere in stage with the boys.. hottests are NOT gonna be happy.

Guest babiluxx

whether all of this is true or not

i just wanted to give my two cents. as a Communication-PR major JYP has made a lot of mistakes. First u should never ever LIE about anything. (if he is lying) They should have responded to this matter fast and promptly. the PR team or communications team should have tried to reach out to the fans right when the incident happened. the way that they have handled this situation is horrible and it just makes their company more untrustworthy. When you are a for-profit organization you should NEVER EVER lose the public's trust. To ever regain trust is very hard, esp with everything that has happened. Honestly I dont know all the insiders but I am just stating this from what I know.

JYPE need to hire new communication directors! how about me!?! when i graudate!? granted that i dont speak Korean as least I will have some common sense.

When I read the news today I was so shocked! I can't believe all of this...and it really hurts me inside. I bet the rest of the boys are just as upset if not more. and about the wrong doing of jay...there is a possibility of that but i dont think the rest of the boys would judge jay and say oh no he can't be in our group because of this and this.

I dont know everything sounds fishy to me. But ultimately i feel like it isn't up to us anymore. I just don't know anymore about anything.

Putting aside possible theories that this is all just one helluva marketing ploy...

... I think it was rather foolish for JYP/JYPE to include the whole "Oh, we terminated the contract 'cause Jay did something even worse than the infamous MySpace scandal." Seriously - what?!? If you're going to state that Jay's not coming back, you don't need to add that information. It just makes fans wonder what the heck happened that caused the contract to be void. It also shifts the blame to Jay. UGH. UGH. UGH.

As for the picture of the ripped up CDs, posters, etc... That just makes me feel sad. Alas, it's important for us to understand each other (Boycott versus Anti-boycott and everyone in between). Like I said in my earlier post, I think it's best if we act mature and don't jump to conclusions without further clarification. I'm just going to wait for news from the press conference.

Guest POrsche12212

They dicussed this ON FREAKING JANUARY 3RD!!! That was a month and a half ago! If a HUGE decision like that happened so long ago, why are we just hearing about this now! And now all of a sudden Jay “did something wrong during Again & Again promotions”, I’m just not buying it! And on variety shows, 2PM is still saying “Us 7 members”, like they weren’t even aware of what JYPE was doing or planning. And if the members really did find out the decision on January 3rd, I HIGHLY doubt that they could just continue with their activites, smiling and laughing like nothing was going on. Sorry JYPE but THIS feels like a conspiracy.

awww com on guys dont be like this...why are u leaving the fandom this is the time when the remaining 6 members need our support most... they are the one whos affected the most, they been together with jay for 5 years or more and during the hot blood u can see how hard they have been through.. beside from loosing their fans they already loose a good friend..i dont know what kind of face they will put up on stage again...would they pull out the shows again and stop appearing on TV?? this is their crucial time....all they need is understanding support, back rub, tap on the shoulder and a big hug and fans shouting HWAITING... dont be unreasonable..we hottest should be their pillar of support dont be so BIAS..

i dedicate this song for you

credits as tagged

5399112_8dd0f0c5-b_1267195229.png

Guest Tomato3

What's going on right now???

I'm tired of JYPE and rumour :-<

CS0.7443221_1_1.jpg

credits: as tagged & bestiz

re-up:me

Anyway...We must fight for 6PM and our leadja

You can cry but then....be strong!

We don't hate 6, we do this 'cuz we love 7

FIGHTING!

Guest le_maiii

Right now, the words have completely left me and I don't even know what to do. Things are just so. . . confusing, hateful, horrid, and despicable. He wouldn't do that --He's NOT that type of guy. Sure, I don't know him as if he were my best friend, but I know he wouldn't do that.

I'm sorry to say that as of now, until things are cleared up, my ship for 2PM is about ready to sail. Some of you might say I'm not a true 2PM fan, then say that. Go ahead, I don't mind. But to me, 2PM was a seven member band where the leader was: Park Jaebeom.

Now, there might not be a Park Jaebeom. If there is no Park Jaebeom, there is no 2PM. The watch did in fact stop beating at 1:59PM and it seems as if JYPE isn't going to FIX this clock; they're simply. . . buying a new one. But that does NOT suffice with me; not in any way. The old clock, 2PM, they meant so much to me, and a new one, just doesn't cover it.

If any of the boys happen to drift upon this thread then please read this and know and understand how I feel:

Junsu, Wooyoung, Taecyeon, Chansung, Junho, Nichkhun. . . you will forever be the boys that I ever fell in love with. The ones that I could always smile at if I was having a bad day, the ones I loved and wanted to protect. You don't understand how much you all mean to me. The reason I am leaving the 2PM fandom, the reason I'm no longer considering myself a Hottest, isn't because I don't want to support you guys, it's not because I think you guys are nothing without Jaebeom. . . It's simply because I cannot deal with the fact that 2PM is not longer seven. I stood by your side as you promoted as 1:59 because I truly believed it'd be 2PM again. But now, what are the chances? What are the chances it will be seven again? Please try to understand that we are doing this because we believe that your hyung deserves a better life. 6PM, I'll love you guys forever. But until the clock strikes 2. . . then I guess it's over from here.

-------

I know that boycott is not allowed to be mentioned. I understand. . . but at this point, that's all we have left.

So warn me, it's okay. . . I can put up with that for the sake of Park Jaebeom.

HOTTEST. BOYCOTT LIKE THERE IS NO TOMORROW. and in some ways. . . for Park Jaebeom, that's entirely true.

Archived