☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

I also dun know what to say bcoz Jay is my fav member in 2pm. I am seriously hurt and i dun know what to do. I feel like dying rite now bcoz my heart feels like bursting now. Not only khottest is feeling this way but i am terribly affected by this news.

So sorry to say this but i dun think so i can listen to 2pm anymore. Its just too painful. My obsession with 2pm is no longer love anymore..All is gone...I'm sad bcoz never in the million years that i will say i no longer support 2pm anymore...I cried and mourn for Jay's departure from 2pm....

I will pray for ur happiness and i hope u are popular internationally bcoz JYPE certainly do not deserve you. U dun deserve Jay...Hottest no longer hottest...Hottest become cold fans..

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest freezee

i dont know what else to say, but im very dissapointed at JYPE. Of course they are at liberty to terminate the jae's contract at any time, but im very pissed off by the so called REASON given by them in their official announcent?

I cant think of any BAD things that jae could have done in the past and i believe he never will.

Its strange tat im a 2pm fans yet im hoping the fans number to decrease even further in the daum café.

now i sounded like an anti fans.

282 928 fans now.

JYPE causes 2pm lost more than 6000 fans.

Guest shazniq

sad to read this

Quoted from wikipedia

" Due to his comments on his MySpace page, he left the group on September 8, 2009. He was permanent expelled from JYP Entertainment on February 25, 2010."

Can't believe JYPE just did this. They know how long and how many people where dreaming and hoping for his comeback. And now this?!

I hope they get what they deserve. (I dont mean the other 6 boys, they have nothing to do with this).

So Jay is now out of contract right? Then he can speak now the whole truth freely right?

Wish him all the best and the boys too. Hope they get to a better label.

Last post as a 2PM fan.

Guest silence457

Sorry for cutting your post, but how? If anything, I'd think that this just made JYPE's reputation even worse.

Many fans think that JYPE have been lying, are lying for these past few months. Even if Jay did make a 'mistake' or did something worse and Jay did come back in April, I'm sure JYPE will be able to cover it up somehow. Afterall, no one knew about this 'incident' until JYPE brought it up now.

I'm also sorry if you already answered this already. I haven't been caught up with all the comments yet.

Only fans react negatively to JYPE. From a normal person's perspectives, everything JYPE said can be trusted and JYPE is now free of any obligations because Jay is the one who committed a despicable crime that he had to be expelled (according to JYPE)

I knew they would come up with some ridiculous reason but this is beyond disgusting, the people over at JYPE PR department certainly know how to mess up a person's life. They managed to silence Park Ji Yoon, Yoon Kye Sang, Rain and Sunmi in the past and now Jay, I am sure any other artists who decide to sign with JYPE should consider being silenced by their company.

when i read about the news...not even a single drop of tear

only rage is what im feeling right now

JYP/E better get themselves ready for the KARMA...

isnt it enough to ruin his career

why do they have to ruin his reputation?

Enough of these lies...

I am hurting for Jay... how is he dealing all this...

He's like being accused of a crime without the chance to defend himself...

And how will Wooyoung react to all this...

I pity him as well, and they have to do Inkigayo this Sunday...

wahhhhhhh.... Screw JYP/E!!!!

Guest dori dori

This will also be my last post so I'm gonna go all out:

1. Korea is going to be raging with madness today lol.

2. JYP is an IDIOT or JYPE whatever

3. Really, no one knew about this 'other greater mistake' so why the john tesh bring it up? What kind of poor PR handling is that.

4. I feel so so so so bad for the other 6 boys I love them all to death (esp Taec, Woo & Chan) but I love them all. Why do I feel bad because I know people are going to boycott. And more, I feel bad because I don't blame the boycotters.

5. For you IDIOTS pulling this line "Why are you boycotting the other 6 boys what did they do?? If you really love 2pm you wouldn't boycott and hurt the remaining 6." YOU IDIOT. That's what the method of BOYOCOTTING is. THAT's WHY I feel so sorry for the boys that they are going to get sucked down because of this whole incident. For those who are saying this line, fans are boycotting not because they dislike the other 6 members or WANT to put them in a hard time, it's because it's a method. You bring Jaebum back, we'll stop the boycott. It's a harsh method, but it seems JYP is a harsh man who doesn't know what the john tesh he's doing. So harsh methods seems the only way in possibly bringing Jaebum back...is the normal mindset of a hardcore 2pm fan. ITS NOT BECAUSE THEY HATE THE OTHER SIX SO DON'T BE BLAMING THE BOYCOTTERS EITHER. I GUARANTEE YOU THEY LOVE 2PM JUST AS MUCH AS YOU AND THEY'RE SAD THEY'RE BOYCOTTING BUT THEY'RE DOING IT IN HOPES OF BRINGING ALL 7 TOGETHER, NOT TO HASH OUT AT THE 6 OTHER MEMBERS, K? Sorry I HAD to do this spiel because I was getting sick of reading stupid comments like 'Why are you punishing the other 6 members'. Goddamn go google what the term boycotting is you people.

6. JYP is full of bs.

7. JAEBUM SHOULD REALLY CALL UP YG HAHA

8. No but really I'm really sad. But I guess I'm not as sad as you people because he's right here in my hometown and won't be going back to Korea now HAHA :)

Sorry if you hate me :)

Guest dfallentears

This is information from our KHottest Insider, Miss S:

“What I can tell you: They’re lying. Jay didn’t do anything wrong and the rest of the members never agreed to what says on the announcement. KHottests right now are trying to find every evidence that proves JYPE is lying.

As for iHottests: there isn’t much we can do other than promising not to support any JYPE artists.

1. The announcement says they decided on December 23rd, but on 31st, JYPE put up a post calling Jay “our leader”

2. The announcement says the members agreed to drop Jay out on January 6th, but Taec was in Boston, Woo, Junho, Junsu were in their hometowns. They were not in JYPE office to decide.

3. Just until couple days ago, members talked about Jay in TV shows, radios, interviews as if they knew Jay is coming back for sure. This tells that JYPE decided to drop Jay just now, without telling the rest of the members.

4. The scandalous rumor floating around right now about Jay, JYPE spread it themselves. OF COURSE IT’S A COMPLETE LIE. Jay was too busy to do anything back in AAA days.

5. The reason why JYPE kicked Jay out back in September is because some of his Myspace screen caps mentioned JYPE’s slave contract. Back when Jay was a trainee, JYPE offered him a slave contract and Jay had wrote down his dilemma on his Myspace. JYPE was afraid for this to spread, so they kicked Jay out of country 4 days after the issue had sparked. And a month after, JYPE released an article saying that JYPE has no slave contract as opposed to other entertainment companies in Korea.”

Please don’t give up on Jay. He needs us now more than ever.

taken from: http://insider2pm.wordpress.com/2010/02/25...ng/#comment-533

HOTTEST UNITE!!!

JAY NEED US NOW MORE THAN EVER! DON'T JUST GIVE UP!!!

seriously, dont play into their trap.

i'm repeating myself again but

I WILL ONLY BELIEVE IT IF IT COMES STRAIGHT FROM JAY HIMSELF

and JYP/E? kindly proceed to six-feet under. tq. :)

Guest xxxgd2318xxx

I understand that it may be HARD on the REST of the MEMBERS..

But.. people have different resons to support 2PM.

Some may truly support 2PM, cause of JAY, the LEADER, who holds them toegether.

When the leader is gone, things can't go on..

Well, i think 2PM members are HURTED as MUCH as the FANS.

You know HOW MUCH FANS HAVE DEDICATE THEMSELVES TO 2PM,

ESPECIALLY SINCE JAYBUM IS GONE!? THE FACT THAT JYPE IS ENCLOSING THIS FOR SO LONG

IS THEIR SELFISHNESS!!

Plus what is this about

"all 6 members revealed that it would be hard for them to promote as 2PM with Park Jaebum goon."

hmm.. if they WERE A FAMILY..

i think you WOULD at LEAST TRY to FORGIVE HIM and ACCEPT HIM BACK..

THAT IS WHAT FAMILY IS ALL ABOUT! You don't disown anyone in your family.

WHAT MISTAKE IS IT TILL IT BECAME LIKE THIS?

IF THEY DONT TELL US, HOW COULD WE BELIEVE?

WE ARE HURTED ENOUGH, ANOTHER SHOCK OF THE NEWS, WONT BE A BIG DEAL. WE'LL JUST FEEL NUMB.

Unbelievable.. I dunno anymore..

Withdrawing from hottest? it's everyone's personal choice......

But I personally support 2PM cause of JAYBUM mostly, well and other members too.

But when the most influential person for me is gone, there's nothing that I could support anymore? I don't have the strength when the most influential person to me is gone.

Sorry for the rest of 2PM members. ~ Dunno if I could support 2PM anymore? I shall reflect on this.

Well I hope 2PM members, you guys will still be able to walk on and stay strong. But this is DEFINITELY a SCAR FOR LIFE!

JYPE COULD HAVE JUST :

- TOLD EVERYONE THAT JAY QUITS FOR GOOD WITHOUT MAKING IT WORSE saying that he did something bad!

OR

- JUST TELL EVERYONE EVERYTHING SO THAT IT WILL BE CLEARRRRR!

WHY WOULD THEY SAY that "HE'S DONE SOMETHING WORSEEE" BUT IN THE END NOT TELLING US WHAT IT IS.

Our hearts just broke already... Might as well just tell us what it is.

Guest sshutingg

This piece of news is beyond what i can take, i didnt expect this at all, never. I'm waiting, always been waiting because i believe in Jay.

To say that the other members actually 'agreed' to this? I doubt so, all the award show, they mentioned JaeBum hyung, the love and bond they hav with each other. Its not something that can be easily broken. Why does JYPE said such words? Hurtful and senseless words? Why do they release such article? I really have zillion of question.

My heart is numb, really numb.

I want to cry, but tears are not coming out.

Because i still cant digest this piece of nonsense.

I hope the 6 members are alright, JaeBum is alright.

Whats hurt me the most, is the stupid article actually said the 6 'agreed' meaning what? They drawn a line between themselves w JaeBum? I will never believe in this.

Hottest, stay strong!!!

And i hope the number in their korean site stop decreasing in number.

The other 6 will be heartbroken, all their efforts.

*sigh*

i broke my F5 button,

im collapsing inside,

im keeping my cool n my tiny puny hope still,

so this is my bad dream.... if only it could be my punch line,..

4 now,..im gonna stfu,.. again,..

Jay or Taec or Khun or anyone inside JYPE,.. would you PM me on this matter,.. im desperate,..

[there goes my insanity- to the bin.]

FFFF

nice epic we HOTTEST been served,..no?

282,563 fans remaining now..and each time i refresh the page, the number decreases by more then 50...

this is absurd...to be honest, I've just recently became their fan, wasn't that much into them when they started out...i'm addicted to them now after watching several of their videos and i'm really sad that such incident should happen to the boys..they look so happy when all 7 of them are together...jay is a great leader and he has inspired the boys so much and took up so much of space in their life....it's so unfair for jype to do this to him...what can possibly be worse than the myspace posts?? even if he offended the koreans by saying stuff against them, people were beginning to understand and see that that was all in the past...people were ready and begging for him to return to 1.59pm to make them whole as 2pm again...the boys were so busy during AAA promotion period that, i bet like any other idols when they're at the peak of their promotion period, would have time to do anything else besides being on stage, practices and sleep...they hardly have time to do anything for themselves to begin with..i hope this is all just fake and that when we all wake up, this is all a dream...it's sad that fans are just leaving 1.59pm like that...the boys really really needs our support at the moment...but to think that if we support them, we support jype...which is wrong...how else can we support out boys then?

Guest lady_bug

YOU GUYS SHOULD READ THIS

Oops my bad, I was so upset about the news.

everyone who has a 2oneday account needs to read the timeline regarding Jay's contract.

IT's a MUST READ

Guest hulahoops87

282,563 fans left?? Holy mini coopert!!

Hottests Himnae! This will hurt real bad before it gets better.. I am worried that the worst part may not be over yet. Everyone Hwaiting!! Hopefully tomorrow will bring better news TT0TT

I've been thinking about this matter since the news came up. I wanted Jay to come back, but I also want to support the other members of 2PM.

so yeah, maybe there would be a way to continue with the boycott, but let the boys have their share on it. for example, people getting together and collecting the money they would have spent on the album and giving it to them directly asd birthday present or something like that. that way the company wouldn't be able to get the money and the boys would still know they are supported.

I don't know much about laws and stuff, but wouldn't that be possible? because as much as I want the fans to leave the fancafe and bring the boycott to a new level, so our voices are heard, I don't want the boys to suffer and think we'd only support them with Jay, because that is totally not true for me.

I am heartbroken over this issue and I hope things will get better for the 7 boys involved, I don't want happiness for us as fans, but for them.

Guest Seraphic_Gin

May NOT be taken out with full credits.

CREDITS : NAVER (SOURCE) ; hazyfiasco@2ONEDAY.COM (TRANS)

^^ Word of advice, read carefully before posting.

Woah, not only the number of fans are declining - you guys are posting in your last post as well. Sigh. I'm with you. But I'll be lurking for now, we're all hurt as it is already.

Guest freezee

im not saying tat 282,563 fans left.. tats the number of fans that is still remaining in the cafe up to that time, and it is still decreasing.

previously was 289,303

now 282,403

near to 7,000 fans left.

Guest charlene1020

The ‘disband ‘ thing is as not as soon as I expected. I knew it will happen eventually, but , I was and still hoping it won’t be like this.

Granting it Jay’s mistake. Ok fine. Some forgave him, some don’t. it’s Jay’s personal life. A lot still believes , supports and love him. What else, oh, a lot more to say? Again , granting all has been said and done. Fine. At the end ,Period!

Now, how about the rest of the group, who have nothing to do with it ? who just happen to be his friend and his co-members ? It’s irrational and not fair to pull down the rest . right?

Worst comes to worst, it’s possible to disband the 2PM , to save the member’s career individually ( since this controversies have nothing to do with them individually anyway)

my analysis for each 2PM member, (page 1645) was just for fun. All of them are very talented, they could go on. So no worries.

I believe , continuing as a group, will be very extremely hard to still carry the name 2PM . why? They will always be linked to this controversies. Fine, the damage has been done. What now?

Circumstances like this arise . but whatever path they will go, I will still like them.

I like them as a group, but much as individuals.

But as another group with different members? That’s the question.

Guest Unnursvana

I feel so sorry for the other boys.... I am sad for Jay too but for some reason, there career as 2PM could be over or something. So sad -_- I don't want them to go solo or in a another group.

I can't believe how many fans have left 2PM, it is heartbreaking hearing about it and reading that people are just going to stop supporting them because Jay isn't there and they are never going to look at 2PM again and that they are quitting this fandom.

why can't you support them all, they all need us. Wooyoung, Teac, Khun, Chansung, Junsu, Junho and Jay need us and we have to stay together for them and fight for them, not just quit this. We all used to love these boys and most of us still do. Yes it is sad that Jay left but we shouldn't just leave the other boys behind when they need us more then ever, just imagine what they are going through. I don't think that is right thing to do.

but I can't imagine what Jay did that was so wrong and I think JYPE handled this poorly and it is a bit fishy.

yeah, you can hate on me all you want but this is my opinion.

Archived