☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest dfallentears

WHO WOULD YOU LIKE THE 2PM BOYS PARTNERED WITH/SCANDALIZED WITH/ DATING???

Jaebeom <3 Taecyeon

Wooyoung <3 Nickhun

Junho <3 Chansung

Junsu.... I'll let you off with SNSD Seohyun xD

ok I'm just crazy. [:

LMAO :lol::lol::lol:

i like that ;)

here's my take

Jay

= Lee Hyori (i think they'd be awesome together, both funny and hot and Hyori would juz queen-control oblivious Jay lol. she likes him too, she said so in Come To Play)

= Hyuna 4 minutes (cuz their dance was hot!)

Junsu

= Jamira from Global Talk with Beautiful Ladies (remember Idol Army? i think she's sexy but cute at the same time and she's affectionate like uh..what malay would say 'manja' lol i dont know how to find the english word for it..but yeah, she clinged on to Junsu throughout the episode, called him 'babo' and even fed him the centipede lol)

Nichkhun

= i cant really figure him out. oh nvm, just stick with Woo. lol

Taecyeon

= Sunmi WonderGirls (the tango does it for me lol)

= but personality n compatibility wise i dont know...

Wooyoung

= Tiffany SNSD (i like how they interact on shows n fancams, they have the chemistry but somehow it feels bffery to me lol idk)

Junho

= Taeyeon SNSD (oh he's hard to figure out becuz all i can think of is his ambitions so no time for scandal lol but he was super cute with his ears kept turning red in SSJG)

Chansung

= Gahee After School (they match well i think)

= Seungyeon? Kara (more like bffery to me but they do match well)

i see many WG/2PM and SNSD/2PM shippers here :lol:

like the whole group would be paired with the other group

some pairings i have never even seen interacts with each other lol

but yeah we all have our own imaginations :P

on another note, great to see the thread keeping it's calm

peace guys! B)

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fattie8701

Going by the image they put forth on TV/Magazines...i think these pairings would be good. I would personally like to have either Jay or Khun but thats not going to happen...lol

Jaebum = Yoon Eun hye

- Unique personality...especially being very bubbly and all

- Eun Hye sshi looks like the type that knows exactly when to push and when to pull and i feel like thats exactly what Jay needs...

- Because honestly...people just love both of them

Junsu = Sooyoung (SNSD) :

- these two have so much swagger its ridiculous. I remember once on this snsd show, sooyoung told a cab driver that she 'likes black men yo'...mind you, she was in NYC in a cab barely having enough knowledge of english to get by.

- Sooyoung is hilarious and i feel like Junsu could do with loosening up a bit, let go of the image just a tad bit.

Nichkhun = Nicole (Kara) :

- Both Hardworkers

-They both do not like losing.

-Nicole is also hilarious, she is soo quirky, that she just makes you smile and love her. So i feel like because of that personality she it would be effortless on her part, to bring a smile to nichkhuns face.

- Both foreigners, they can relate on that part

Taecyeon = UEE :

- UEE graduated from a military school, as much as i love Taec i feel like sometimes, he needs to know when to just chill on things.

- UEE has received backlash but only because ppl keep saying they dont get what the big deal is, after seeing her on shows however, ppl seem to love her...PR lessons Taec could gain from her.

Wooyoung = IU :

- Cuteness meter = out of this world.

- Both very witty, if youve ever seen Ivy, shes just like wooyoung with her speech.

- Both very multi-talented.

- Ivy maybe young, but she is very mature for her age in my opinion.

Junho = Hara:

- Hara is just sigh...am not even sure what word to use for her. she brings the laugh though, you cant help but love her too.

- Junho can be tooo serious sometimes, and i feel like Hara would definitely spice up his life a bit with her dry humour.

Chansung = Go Ah Sung (God of Study:Pul-lp):

- I read an interview with this girl once, and she blew me away. Her goals in life were very admirable. She wanted to travel the world, meet other people and appreciate their culture and i feel like Chansung is the type, if you have noticed... NO ONE HAS A PROBLEM WITH CHANSUNG.. even JYP wrote, he has never met anyone who disliked him. Meaning he is very open so i think with that perspective they will go together very well.

- Go Ah sung is ambitious, chansung on the other hand seems to hide his talents and just stays in the background. Someone like her, will push him to just be his best, show his true colours.

2PM self-portrait

OMG! Khun's drawing is so cute. Stick hands! Lol at Wooyoung's self-portrait PANTS! Lol, they are so baggy! The drawings look so cute. And I see Ok Cat again!! What dorks!

Jaebeom > Jessica (SNSD)

Junsu > Taeyeon (SNSD)

Khun > Becka (After School)

Taekyeon > Yoona or Yuri (SNSD)

Wooyoung > Sulli (f(x)) or IU

Junho > Soyeon (T-Ara)

Chansung > Seohyun (SNSD) or Eunjung (T-Ara)

Lol, I don't know...

Guest mapletree1708

Thanks for those lovely pics =) Keep on praying guys we have just few days left for the press con..I have a good feeling about it =) btw is anyone know any news regarding Khun joining WGM? or is it just a rumour again.. :(

Oh about the pairing thingy here are my list..

Jaebom: I dunno, I have a feeling that he wont date a celebrity well for the sake of this game, I think Hyoyeon SNSD

Khun: for him, ive got the same feeling as jaebom, Thai woman perhaps?... Eunjung T-ara will be my first choice for celebrity list though or this chinese actress Shu Qi, I think she was in My Wife is a Gangster 3..

Wooyoung: After School Joo yeon, cuz she's cute..together they will make a cute couple

Junsu: Hyomin T-ara hmmmm mayb both are quiet? hehehe

Junho: Hara of KARA

Taec: WG Sunmi, I like to watch their MKMF 2008 perf

Chansung: SNSD yoona

Guest 2AM-Fan

thanks xoxoxox the for pics.. They look soo HaNDSOME, COOOOL & HOT :wub:

Just LOVE it =D

Jaebum / Bekah (After Scool)

Junsu / IU

Nichkhun / Stephanie (CSJH The Grace)

Taecyeon / Eunjung(T-ara)

Wooyoung / Nicole (KARA)

Junho / Shin Se Kyung

Chansung / So Hee

QUESTION HERE! :mellow:

Does 2PM have an official balloon color? Coz I've been checking all over (soompi and random blogs) and the colors that are often mentioned are:

Metallic Grey and Black.

I've read that 2AM is using Metallic Grey and 2PM uses Black, but I've seen some screen caps of Hottests waving Black balloons with 2PM written on it.

So which one is it? I'll be glad if anyone can answer me this Q. Thanks~

Guest adikkeluangman

Black balloon is kinda weird color. I don't think I want to hold any black balloon.

Anyway, got few people PM me asking about 2PM album in Malaysia. Few weeks ago I went to Sg. Wang Plaza and saw the poster on the CD shop. I guess they sold the import version. Not sure how much coz I was rushing back at that time. Then the one that Malaysia edition is priced at RM49.90. I saw it at Rock Corner at KLCC. Maybe other branch also got.

But please beware of bootleg CD coz I saw either the 1st single 10/10 or 2nd single AAA. The packaging looks so real. The price also kinda cheap.

Been listening to "I Was Crazy For You" and loved it. I just want to know at the beginning is it rain drop sound or marching sound. I've been obsessed with that sound. I prefer to listen to Heartbeat than watching the performances. They were so doing it very well.

guys sorry to ask again..

but does nichkhun have a twitter or not?

a few weeks ago people said

@2pmnichkhun is his account, however like week go people said he doesn't so i'm realli confuse.

Guest elltesro

Black balloon is kinda weird color. I don't think I want to hold any black balloon.

Anyway, got few people PM me asking about 2PM album in Malaysia. Few weeks ago I went to Sg. Wang Plaza and saw the poster on the CD shop. I guess they sold the import version. Not sure how much coz I was rushing back at that time. Then the one that Malaysia edition is priced at RM49.90. I saw it at Rock Corner at KLCC. Maybe other branch also got.

But please beware of bootleg CD coz I saw either the 1st single 10/10 or 2nd single AAA. The packaging looks so real. The price also kinda cheap.

Been listening to "I Was Crazy For You" and loved it. I just want to know at the beginning is it rain drop sound or marching sound. I've been obsessed with that sound. I prefer to listen to Heartbeat than watching the performances. They were so doing it very well.

O_o Bootleg CD? ...I recently bought 10/10 and the price was like RM26+... I was curious why it's so cheap (because other K-pop CDs were like RM40+).

D: Tell me not that I have been tricked! D: D: D:

Anyway, I'm gonna look for 1:59PM after this...I might check those locations that you mentioned. Thanks a lot for the info! :D

Guest kuroari_nbza

O_o Bootleg CD? ...I recently bought 10/10 and the price was like RM26+... I was curious why it's so cheap (because other K-pop CDs were like RM40+).

D: Tell me not that I have been tricked! D: D: D:

Anyway, I'm gonna look for 1:59PM after this...I might check those locations that you mentioned. Thanks a lot for the info! :D

there's this company that makes a bunch of kpop singles, albs and concerts and they're really cheap... but they're not the real ones!!! be carefull. if they're around rm26++ then its most probably fake. popular and speedy sells them....

Guest koreankat_shineegurl

@xoxoxox - thank you for sharing the pictures :)

i like khunnie's drawing hehe

but all the boys drawing are so cute...

and the pictures as well they are looking so handsome :D

@shinhdeplol - wow khunnie is so adorable

he's so lovely :) thank you for sharing those pictures.

that place is payatas quezon? :)

Thank you everyone for sharing those pictures and information about our boys 2PM :)

Guest MR. LEE'S

omg Tired of Waiting (JanetNa Version) is really epic and sad. i totally love it. she's awesome, and thank god i didn't cry. hoho, i'm getting emotional these days. keke

and at boeboebi, hahahahaha those pics are funny. but junho looks obvious. haha

Guest elltesro

Hmm...are there any labels/logos that I should look for when buying a 2PM album/singles? Like, labels that show the CD is the original one. I really don't want to buy any of the fake ones... D:

guys sorry to ask again..

but does nichkhun have a twitter or not?

a few weeks ago people said

@2pmnichkhun is his account, however like week go people said he doesn't so i'm realli confuse.

JYPE set up twitter accounts for all the boys earlier on but all these were dropped. Notice that @followjyp do not follow the 2PM twitter accounts anymore. That's your main signal that those are no longer official.

So, that's not him.

(I remove dating because this is the boys' decision.)

Jaebum <3 Hyuna, Hyori, or CL

Junsu <3 (will edit later)

Taecyeon <3 Seo In Young (she'll discipline him)

Wooyoung <3 Nichkhun, Dara

Junho <3 Chansung

-----------------------

Just a little plea to everyone thinking of buying albums and what-nots related to 2PM: please postpone your plans until Jay comes back. Please, please join the boycott. Let's boycott hard!

I'm crying right now ahah LOL.

100225122946846992.jpg

PLEASE.

Say me

"nooo it's another rumor, it's wrong!"

PLEASE =)

other quote :

Well, according to the announcement, it's because of another misbehavior that Jaebum himself confessed. So the members and JYPE let him go.

Edit :

I don't want to go on their site to know if this is real so if anyone...

Archived