☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest mika.16

Also, just to share with all of you. It seems that some fans (Hottests, or Jaebomists or antis) and reporters have been HARASSING residents/friends/family or people who seem to know Jay and who lived in Seattle to try and get clips of Jay. I was shocked to hear that reporters and extreme fans have been bugging these guys for footages of Jay and some even went to the extreme of threatening them if they didn't share with them those videos of Jay.

Ergh that is DISGUSTING, they dont deserve to be called fans if theyre doing that.

Leave him & his friends & family alone! Why would he even WANT to ever come back if people treat him & his loved ones like this even in SEATTLE. We should let him have a proper rest & come back emotionally healed.

I hope noone who posts in this thread has ever done that...

Also, in which part of the show did Kim Seung Woo give the 'apology'? I only watched a few parts online and want to see what he said.

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest chocolateanh

OH.MY.GOD

here's video of Jay's bboy. DO NOT UPLOAD ANY ELSEWHERE.

credit: harrokr

and If you watch at 3:35 JAY DID THE MOVE THAT OUR BOYS DID AT DANCE BATTLE

LOL

love you Jay <3 miss you so much

OH.MY.GOD

here's video of Jay's bboy. DO NOT UPLOAD ANY ELSEWHERE.

credit: harrokr

and If you watch at 3:35 JAY DID THE MOVE THAT OUR BOYS DID AT DANCE BATTLE

LOL

love you Jay <3 miss you so much

Oh my God ! One word ! His video make me smile ! I enjoying his battle !

You know what ? I guess he's becoming more popular as Jay "the Bboy from AOM" more and more everyday. I have his name out there more and more with his own 2 legs and 2 hands and 8 packs. He's doing it on his own w/o his company !

And I got a good vibe that he's entering College Level battle..........It's getting better and bigger everyday. Before you've know it, he might be on some fancy TV show in USA w/o JYP help !

This is what my GUTT are telling me !

Good point you brought up here. Actually, I pre-warned the guy that if this video spreads around, there's gonna be a bombardment of fangirl comments and spazzing about Jay, lol, and I guess he heeded my advice and disabled the comments. He added all those disclaimer and warning messages cos' his videos of Jay always gets ripped without permission.

Good thing though, cos' i think it's better this way, that we still get to watch Jay dance, but contain all of our comments in a 2PM or Jay related thread. That way, those people uploading those videos won't get annoyed so easily and would be more willing to share their footages.

Also, just to share with all of you. It seems that some fans (Hottests, or Jaebomists or antis) and reporters have been HARASSING residents/friends/family or people who seem to know Jay and who lived in Seattle to try and get clips of Jay. I was shocked to hear that reporters and extreme fans have been bugging these guys for footages of Jay and some even went to the extreme of threatening them if they didn't share with them those videos of Jay.

I seriously hope none of the fans here does that though.

Are those persons (poeple in bbyos battle or...) completely tired of Hottests?

X_________________X

If you meet them PLEASE say them that at least, one of Hottests bet them to forgive us XD

I'm really sorry :s:s:s:s (-> I feel concerned xD)

That's why, after the very first videos came on YT, I didn't watch them anymore because I was so sorry that everyone just watch for Jay and only comment because Jay was in as me xD, whereas there were other bboys as well who should have been noticed too... It was good when at the begining somoene who organized a bboy event just joked on his twitter by saying "wow there was a korean star in our event hehe!" but it's just getting out of hand, I feel bad for Jay, his friends and his family. I fear that one day, he couldn't even be alone in his town because he is too famous.. Whereas he needs it...

That's why I didn't watch a lot of videos of him bboying, but as the owner of the last video permitted omonatheydidn't to share it because of J. then I watched it, but I'm worried.

I fear that one day, he couldn't even be alone in his town because he is too famous.. Whereas he needs it...

That's why I didn't watch a lot of videos of him bboying, but as the owner of the last video permitted omonatheydidn't to share it because of J. then I watched it, but I'm worried.

Do not worry ! The guy is love ! Can't you just tell by the sound of people cheering him ? Can't you just tell by the way that last bboy who is his last final battle hug him. I can tell you 100% , people love him. People who met him in real person will fall for him ! ^_^

for me, the best thing about these footages are that Junior posted the same links on their AOM facebook account. This means that there's "permission" from Jay. He and Tony are supposed to be the closest to him right?

so don't feel bad watching these vids. feel bad about the harassment and about the possibility that Jay is blaming himself for all of that harassment. i hope he knows that it's been difficult to police the ranks of the hottest.

i totally agree that jay aced it because of his showmanship or in SYTYCD language, performance. it was an allstyles battle so it didn't matter that jay still needs to broaden his range of bboy technique. he captivated me when it's his turn!.

BTW, the moves we have been discussing used in 6PM's battle and in jay's ISF guesting and bboy battle ARE PART OF THE ORIGINAL CHOREOGRAPHY of original artist.

Whassup guys, I come bearing JAY gifts! Haha..well, at least gifts from a super kind dude (harrokr) who generously shared these with me. Plus, he allowed me to share the links.

Well, these were just recently uploaded, (today in fact) and these were the most recent videos of Jay participating in a break battle. It's not from the same event where he was buttass dancing. Lol.

WARNING though: To all 2PM fans (Koreans and International ones alike), PLEASE DO NOT RIP THESE VIDS and upload it elsewhere (be it Youtube or Naver/Daum etc). Or else your account will get reported and forced to be pulled down. Don't say I didn't warn ya. :) I've gotten burned once. The disclaimer on the beginning of these vids will also remind you. Lol.

Anyways, enjoy. And spread the links, but don't rip-upload. Thanks.

Be prepared for some BADass dancing from Jay. Poppin'. Hardcore. JBum style. Seriously. DAEBAK. He should've been in the Star Dance Battle. Would've ripped the floor fosho.

By the way, if you also enjoy watching bboying, be sure to watch the other videos in his channel http://www.youtube.com/user/harrokr . There might be other hidden nuggets of Jay footages. :) Oh, and please don't bombard harrokr for Jay related stuff. You can thank him though (or give him fruit muffin baskets) for uploading those footages. Haha...

Just to reemphasize some points:

The video uploader (harrokr) ALLOWED these videos to be shared. As long as you don't rip them out from his channel and upload it onto yours. That means he has at least given some heads up to Jay that these will be uploaded online. Plus, Junior himself shared it, so, it's fine watching these vids. (It's a waste not to. The vids are so entertaining, and the other bboys are cute as well..haha) :) Also, i'd recommend you to watch the other videos from that event...they're hilarious and fun to watch, seriously, even if there's no Jay in them.

And don't assume I know the guy, lol, so, don't ask me to tell that guy anything, cos I have no connections to them whatsoever. XD Haha..

Also, my bad, this event was held two weeks ago, so, it happened BEFORE the dance battle which 2PM performed. So, i just think the 2PM bois (or rather the choreographer) share the same creative wavelength as Jay.

Seeing Jay having fun with his crew mates and friends in that video seriously makes me crave for some seven dorks of 2pm's interactions though.

Guest Nonsense-city

To all SINGAPOREAN Hottest:Did you guys read The New Paper on 8th Feb??

Well 2PM came out in the news section "Show" and the thing tht im not happy about is this sentence:2PM made up of six fresh-faced lads.It SOOOO richard simmons me off since jay is my bias and erm just in case you guys were wondering the article is actually abt 2PM going to Thailand

Guest haiphuong

Many thanks missyera for the links. They are the best clips I've seen so far and finally I could see his face that close. Seeing him dance with the expression on his face like that, I have the feeling that the leader we love and still waiting for is coming back. It's been such a long time I could see his desire in dancing that clearly. Even at the beginning of the battle between him and the guy names Mahdi, I can see him doing some funny moves. Gosh! How long I haven't seen him like that? :lol:

hai guys...how are u all doin? hope all af the HOTTEST here are fine.. :D

Actually im a new fan of 2PM and now i'm tryin to find and d/load all of 2PM single and albums from their debut day.. can s/one help me ...where can i find and d/load all of their songs.... plezzz s/one help me..

Secondly, can s/one tell me in what ep. and date 2pm are in star king...i know that they appear in star king a lot.. so its difficult 4 me to find all the ep.... right now i manage to find about 1/4 of the vidz i think...

i hope s/one can help me... many thanks in advance... thank uu... kamsahamnida. :D

Guest summer_night

Whassup guys, I come bearing JAY gifts! Haha..well, at least gifts from a super kind dude (harrokr) who generously shared these with me. Plus, he allowed me to share the links.

Well, these were just recently uploaded, (today in fact) and these were the most recent videos of Jay participating in a break battle. It's not from the same event where he was buttass dancing. Lol.

WARNING though: To all 2PM fans (Koreans and International ones alike), PLEASE DO NOT RIP THESE VIDS and upload it elsewhere (be it Youtube or Naver/Daum etc). Or else your account will get reported and forced to be pulled down. Don't say I didn't warn ya. :) I've gotten burned once. The disclaimer on the beginning of these vids will also remind you. Lol.

Anyways, enjoy. And spread the links, but don't rip-upload. Thanks.

Be prepared for some BADass dancing from Jay. Poppin'. Hardcore. JBum style. Seriously. DAEBAK. He should've been in the Star Dance Battle. Would've ripped the floor fosho.

By the way, if you also enjoy watching bboying, be sure to watch the other videos in his channel http://www.youtube.com/user/harrokr . There might be other hidden nuggets of Jay footages. :) Oh, and please don't bombard harrokr for Jay related stuff. You can thank him though (or give him fruit muffin baskets) for uploading those footages. Haha...

i just watched these videos, holy cr*p i love the person who uploaded the videos <3

but my opinion has now changed:

i never was a pro-girlcotter (^^), but i always had the hope that jay would come back. but now i think it's the best if he stays in the US. he's happy there, he has his friends there, he can do what he loves the most (go to bboy-battles) and he has a nice and quite life.

would he come back to korea, he would have to give up all these things. he probably would be happy to see his brothers, but he couldnt see his friends, he couldnt go to the battles and he would have a busy life with all those schedules.

so i think it's the best for him to stay in the US, as much as i want him back.

thats just my opinion (hope you can understand it, my english isnt the best, sorry...)

I think Jay would love to give up working 4 part time jobs and b-boying on weekends to go back to South Korea where he struggled through training for 4 long years to be able to debut as star and where on top of that was receiving a college education.

Does he or the other members really need to luck unhappy for fans to see that jay wants to go back / the other members are having a hard time? Legit questions (=

Win Win was a bit weird with the disclaimer about jay that came out, but it had its highlights, especially Chansung's violent aegyo hahaha so funny.

I can't understand Taecyeon Talents. ke ke ke :o

Coke CF Movie Clip : Taecyeon & Junho Talents

Coke CF Movie Clip : Wooyoung & Nichkhun Talents - Ssanti Moonwalk and Thai Boxing!!

Coke CF Movie Clip : Chansung & Junsu Interview

Credit : WAWAcozymilkiss (Youtube)

thanks the person who post Jay's vids, our baby is still the best right? hehe

I know he is not the best B-boy but his style is unique, n i absolutely love it<3

oh...and to think Jay has a happier life back home , i agreed

but if i were him, i still need to come back to korea, reasons?

1. to make money 2. to fullfil the dream 3. to show the antis tht Jay's not giving up easily

hehe...but im not Jay~ neways, thanks again for sharing the vids

Guest pretty_pink.cups

I'm a Portland based "b-girl".... aha, well I try my best. Anyways, considering that, I'd like to share my fan account of seeing Jaebeom.

I wasn't really into Korean music at all, I just kinda listened to it. All my friends loved it and I'd have to but up with driving while my friends controlled the stereo with their k-pop music. And then one day, my friend put on the song Again and Again.

As a b-girl or break dancer in general... we love beats. Something we can dance to, something to pop to, anything like that.

The beat in Again and Again, it was so addicting...

"Who's this song by?" I asked my friend.

"2PM."

"How come you've never played it before?"

"It makes me sad to listen to... I miss Jay."

"Jay, you mean the guy that's in Seattle now?"

And after that drive home, I found myself going on Youtube and google and searching up anything 2PM I could find. I found myself in love with all of their faces... and I watched all their happy moments together: Star King, Wild Bunny, Idol Army... and soon found myself obsessed and in love. LOl. And then I read the sad parts, watched the videos of him leaving... And my heart just kinda broke right there and then. I thought to myself that someone like him didn't deserve that! How could people have been so freakin mean!!!!

But I mean, I'm only a human that can't do anything about it.

Anyhow, In November there was a battle that I wanted to go to. While I was there, I got to see him. And my heart just froze. My friends tried to make me go say something, but I was too scared. I also reasoned, it was to early to bring it up... that the wound hadn't healed yet. How could you ever forget or heal over something like that....?

So I just sat and stared at him and thought... maybe next time.

And my next time came. There was another event in December that Jaebeom attended... and this time, like the last, I didn't want to bother him. So I just sat there.

And then came Sweet 16. And though this was in Seattle, my friends and I went for many reasons. And this time, I knew he'd be there (I got connections to the break dancing world... ahaha) and so I thought about if this time, I really could say anything at all. I debated that many people probably have said something already.

But during the break, dancers were signing autographs and my friend nudged me and said it's now or never.

Grabbing a slip of paper, I went up to all the AOM members except for him and got there autographs, and went back to my seat. My friends rolled their eyes and pushed me back up.

So I went up to him and I smiled. "Hi, you were great."

"Thanks." He smiled and chewed his gum.

He took my paper and quickly scribbled Jay Park of AOM. It kind of surprised me... I expected "2PM" to be written. I must have chuckled angrily to myself or something because he looked at me before taking my paper back and writing Jae of 2PM. ...he has really messy handwriting... lol

There were a lot of people that wanted his autograph obviously... so I had to move away. I don't know why or where I got the courage but suddenly, I blurted out "Jay!" he looked at me and smiled again.

"We miss you, come back soon. But no matter what you do, I hope you're happy."

And then he nodded and smiled at me again before saying thanks.

The rest of the night, I watched him dance and have fun and joke with his friends, and he looked genuinely happy to me. As I got home, I searched his videos when he was with his boys, and I saw the same smile.

I realized that he's happy back home. I realized he was happy back then in Korea. I think now, my opinion on whether he returns or doesn't really just doesn't matter to me anymore.

I think my main opinion is whatever happens, it just has to be HIS choice and the he has to be HAPPY with making it.

Now that was long and probably boring to read, but 'meeting' him meant a lot to me. He's on of the most hard working boys I've ever met... he deserves a lot more, but at least, he deserves happiness.

2PM Cass CF 30sec. Taec ver.

2PM Cass CF 30sec Khun ver.

Credit : janinloveschivas (Youtube)

Ps. I miss Jay too. But it depend on him that he hear the voice of fans that keep on calling him back or not?

Guest pyrolicious

The rest of the night, I watched him dance and have fun and joke with his friends, and he looked genuinely happy to me. As I got home, I searched his videos when he was with his boys, and I saw the same smile.

I realized that he's happy back home. I realized he was happy back then in Korea. I think now, my opinion on whether he returns or doesn't really just doesn't matter to me anymore.

I think my main opinion is whatever happens, it just has to be HIS choice and the he has to be HAPPY with making it.

Now that was long and probably boring to read, but 'meeting' him meant a lot to me. He's on of the most hard working boys I've ever met... he deserves a lot more, but at least, he deserves happiness.

Sry for cutting your post short. I liked your fan account, especially since other fan accounts have pointed out him chewing gum lol anyway I agree with you. I've grown quite confortable of him remaining in Seattle. Obviously, though, I'm always leaning towards his return, but I can't deny that his chances of returning are slim to none. He does look happy and thats what really matters. However, I also believe he DOES want to go back. He just CAN'T =[ . I wonder if he visits youtube and watches all the CFs and stuff that 2pm is doing......I can imagine that he might feel a longing to be there....

And I bazillionth that thx to the one who posted those links of him bboying. The first two he won it, but on the third one, he lost the 1st round lol He needs to work on his power moves. Other than that his popping and footwork is awesome.

BTW, its already mid-feb..........wheres that announment JYPE??????????? It will be 28th and still nothing.

Guest Soulhead

BTW, its already mid-feb..........wheres that announment JYPE??????????? It will be 28th and still nothing.

This is just a rumor !

So nothing is sure...

Guest prae.nim

And I bazillionth that thx to the one who posted those links of him bboying. The first two he won it, but on the third one, he lost the 1st round lol He needs to work on his power moves. Other than that his popping and footwork is awesome.

i think i understand different from you about the third one(if you mean HHSA Wild n Out Event/the latest upload one). coz it seems like he won every rounds since jr(AOM) said that, 'hey check those links i just put up jay won an allstyles battle a couple weeks ago! congrats to him AND HAPPY LATE VALENTINES day from me(jr) and of course the rest of the crew!! :D'.

soulhead i agreed with you. i think it's just a rumor :/

Archived