☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Whassup guys, I come bearing JAY gifts! Haha..well, at least gifts from a super kind dude (harrokr) who generously shared these with me. Plus, he allowed me to share the links.

Well, these were just recently uploaded, (today in fact) and these were the most recent videos of Jay participating in a break battle. It's not from the same event where he was buttass dancing. Lol.

WARNING though: To all 2PM fans (Koreans and International ones alike), PLEASE DO NOT RIP THESE VIDS and upload it elsewhere (be it Youtube or Naver/Daum etc). Or else your account will get reported and forced to be pulled down. Don't say I didn't warn ya. :) I've gotten burned once. The disclaimer on the beginning of these vids will also remind you. Lol.

Anyways, enjoy. And spread the links, but don't rip-upload. Thanks.

Be prepared for some BADass dancing from Jay. Poppin'. Hardcore. JBum style. Seriously. DAEBAK. He should've been in the Star Dance Battle. Would've ripped the floor fosho.

By the way, if you also enjoy watching bboying, be sure to watch the other videos in his channel http://www.youtube.com/user/harrokr . There might be other hidden nuggets of Jay footages. :) Oh, and please don't bombard harrokr for Jay related stuff. You can thank him though (or give him fruit muffin baskets) for uploading those footages. Haha...

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^

lol! thnks for the macros!

Be prepared for some BADass dancing from Jay. Poppin'. Hardcore. JBum style. Seriously. DAEBAK. He should've been in the Star Dance Battle. Would've ripped the floor fosho.

By the way, if you also enjoy watching bboying, be sure to watch the other videos in his channel http://www.youtube.com/user/harrokr . There might be other hidden nuggets of Jay footages. :)

oooohhhh dayumm!!

heck yeah! he should bring this at lunar dance battle.

this is what they are missing.

thnks for sharing.

really miss him alot!!!

if JYPE doesn't want this guy back, some company better get him...

his so talented.

edit: just watched the final battle.. he did his move @ ISF. cute! ^^

Guest fattie8701

Whassup guys, I come bearing JAY gifts! Haha..well, at least gifts from a super kind dude who generously shared these with me. Plus, he allowed me to share the links.

Well, these were just recently uploaded, (today in fact) and these were the most recent videos of Jay participating in a break battle. It's not from the same event where he was buttass dancing. Lol.

WARNING though: To all 2PM fans (Koreans and International ones alike), PLEASE DO NOT RIP THESE VIDS and upload it elsewhere (be it Youtube or Naver/Daum etc). Or else your account will get reported and forced to be pulled down. Don't say I didn't warn ya. :) I've gotten burned once. The disclaimer on the beginning of these vids will also remind you. Lol.

By the way, if you also enjoy watching bboying, be sure to watch the other videos in his channel http://www.youtube.com/user/harrokr . There might be other hidden nuggets of Jay footages. :)

i dont know you but i think i love you!! hahahah wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh thank you so much for those links....wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh omG i am soo excited....he got sooo much better.... i feel like he is really putting emotions into his dances now and they come out like soooo wellllll....omG this is what i fell in love with...geeeez...thank you sooo much for this...sorry if i am incoherent...i am tooo in cloud 9 now for anythng else..lool...

Guest avchuck

Whassup guys, I come bearing JAY gifts! Haha..well, at least gifts from a super kind dude who generously shared these with me. Plus, he allowed me to share the links.

Omo-omo-omo! I died! THANK YOU!!!

This makes up for so much of the Jayness I've been missing lately--that vid of him poppin' on V-day was just a tease for these three vids. Gah! I miss him soooooooo much!

I don't usually give my opinions on things in here, but Jaebummie looked so goooood in these vids! The first two vids--Jay owned it. Period. Third video, Lunatic had some sick moves, BUT one thing Lunatic lacked: Jay's showmanship. To be straight up honest Jay doesn't have too many b-boyin' moves up his sleeve (especially in comparison to his other A.O.M. crew members), but he knows how to put on a damn good show, taking his skills and displaying it with mad swag. The other dude was all showy. He was just throwing in a move he knew how to bust and that was it. This is prolly (more likely) 'cause I'm Jay-bias, but-- Nah! This is an honest opinion: Lunatic...learn some style son. And Lunatic was srsly a richard simmons (I remember seeing another vid of him brkin n I wanted to hurt him then too). Little Man Syndrome? Napoleon complex? :D

Also on the third video, did someone see the Star Dance Battle and decided to reclaim it from his exact moves in ISF? So Jay did that little choreo BEFORE the Star Dance Battle... I think this says the boys have been keeping each other updated. ;)

In the third video, at 3:40, someone called out "I wanna do that to him," right afterwards! Haha--I'd tap that also (along with a few hundred thousand girls, eh?)!!! Baby got it and Hottests are missin' it.

I wonder when the Kmedia will get a hold of it. I give it a day, max. I wonder what their reaction will be too 'cause Jaebummie took the dance and turned the heat UP tenfold!

P.S. His showmanship reaffirmed to me why he's 2PM's one and only Leadja. He can tie in dance moves so well, like the perfect bow on a present box. 2PM is the present box and Jay's skills are just the final touch to complete them.

missyera thank you million times for sharing the vids! :D

wow Jay's looking good there! and he totally owned the other guy.. call me bias xD his moves were fresh and hot damn I miss his swag..

Strong heart was really fun to watch. The stories about JYP were hilarious esp about his voice crackin' lol Im glad Junho got a lot of airtime thesedays. I think we all have to thank his mom for being so supportive. Without her, Junho might not be given another chance to show his effort and skills. Glad he made it in 2PM ^^ and Taec was being dorky as usual xD The actress, In young?, was so lucky haha but Taec must be happy too to get close with a pretty girl.

Win Win was hilarious too. I loved the interactions between Seungwoo MC and our Wooyoung. Jun brothers talked a lot on this show and they were really funny. hope to see them more on variety shows/talk shows. Khun didn't talk much though. He seemed a little bit struggle in Korean, probably excited xD Chansung was so adorable! I loved seeing his facial expressions for some reason. very amusing and cute. Taec's crazy lol his dorky side showed from the start when he danced to Linkin Park for his audition. loved his smile too

The funniest part must be Junsu's story when he wasn't allowed to go into 2PM's apartment cuz the security guard didn't recognize him lol Junho liked to imitate JYP and he's so good at it. Junsu called Chansung 'hyung' when they first met haha

If uguys want to read a brief translation of this show, you can visit here www.2PMalways.com and you'll see For English, Click here ^_^

Guest Rachael08

OMG THANK YOU sooo Much!!!

Today I watched Winwin with 2PM as guest and also Strong Heart with Taec and Junho

But my feeling were so so...

But now i feel like i have watched the complete interview!!

I dunno wat 2PM is if not 7!

I was cheering like a fangirl when Jay was bboying....Honestly he is KingwangJjaang!

and the Sexi move from 6PM's StarDanceBatttle...lol is Jay monitoring his brothers performances lately?

Seriously Jay comeback...you are the superglue which holds 2PM together!!

Guest chinessegirl

OMG~~ i watched those link, and i just can say i really miss uri leadja, Jaebom Park..!!!

when will you comeback, oppa?? he really makes me crying now...>.<

thanks 4 sharing by the way..XD

Guest gaga143

AHHHHHHHH!!!!!! Thank you for sharing these links with us. I am soooo happy right now, I feel like running outside in the snow!

I'm still on a high from the infamous "butt dance" video and I was ready to ride that high for a while until the next installment of ma boy. But seriously... this is just amazing. I'm just in awe at how much I've missed seeing him in his element. I've realized that Jay is like a drug man. I've been in serious withdrawal for the past few months and it was starting to get really bad.. but now I feel like I can breathe a little.

I agree that Jay is not exactly the strongest B-boy out there, but he has versatility. AND that is what makes him shine. When he's able to showcase his ability to combine poppin, house, break, acrobatics etc., that's when he becomes the super Jay we all love. These recent vids really gives us a glimpse of not just Jay "the bboy" but Jay "the dancer" and I'm just really thankful and happy that he's using these outlets to speak to the fans. I'm pretty sure Jay knows that we're going to watch these clips of him, and I think that he's been out and about more to show his supporters that he's thinking of them and that he misses us as well.

Now we just have to wait and see what JYP has to say in a few days. Although, all signs point to the boys moving on w/out Jay for now. Well if that is what's going to happen. Then so be it. I won't throw eggs at them or become an "anti" dun dun dun! But I know for a fact, that I won't be happy seeing SIX on stage or on tv shows for much longer. I know that this is a battle that the other boys are fighting as well, but I'm human and I can't help it if I hold feelings of resentment when they're out in the spotlight without him.

anyway. enough ranting. hahaha. did u guys catch the HADU-KEN! when Jay did the flip. LOL. I've always thought of that sound effect when he did his flips.. it was so good to hear it though. hahahaha.

AHHHHHHHH!!!!!! Thank you for sharing these links with us. I am soooo happy right now, I feel like running outside in the snow!

I'm still on a high from the infamous "butt dance" video and I was ready to ride that high for a while until the next installment of ma boy. But seriously... this is just amazing. I'm just in awe at how much I've missed seeing him in his element. I've realized that Jay is like a drug man. I've been in serious withdrawal for the past few months and it was starting to get really bad.. but now I feel like I can breathe a little.

I agree that Jay is not exactly the strongest B-boy out there, but he has versatility. AND that is what makes him shine. When he's able to showcase his ability to combine poppin, house, break, acrobatics etc., that's when he becomes the super Jay we all love. These recent vids really gives us a glimpse of not just Jay "the bboy" but Jay "the dancer" and I'm just really thankful and happy that he's using these outlets to speak to the fans. I'm pretty sure Jay knows that we're going to watch these clips of him, and I think that he's been out and about more to show his supporters that he's thinking of them and that he misses us as well.

Now we just have to wait and see what JYP has to say in a few days. Although, all signs point to the boys moving on w/out Jay for now. Well if that is what's going to happen. Then so be it. I won't throw eggs at them or become an "anti" dun dun dun! But I know for a fact, that I won't be happy seeing SIX on stage or on tv shows for much longer. I know that this is a battle that the other boys are fighting as well, but I'm human and I can't help it if I hold feelings of resentment when they're out in the spotlight without him.

anyway. enough ranting. hahaha. did u guys catch the HADU-KEN! when Jay did the flip. LOL. I've always thought of that sound effect when he did his flips.. it was so good to hear it though. hahahaha.

this is what i feel..thank u for describing it so perfectly...^^

and to missyera...i love u so much hahhaa..

i feel like hugging u if u are ever in front of me..thank u soooooo much for sharing this

i could see that jay had gain back his confidence..i love to see that..

we will wait for u leadja...fighting !!!

this is what i feel..thank u for describing it so perfectly...^^

and to missyera...i love u so much hahhaa..

i feel like hugging u if u are ever in front of me..thank u soooooo much for sharing this

i could see that jay had gain back his confidence..i love to see that..

we will wait for u leadja...fighting !!!

Lmao...(cut and paste from the other thread)...OMG..hahahh.......don't hug me, hug the dude (harrokr) who uploaded those videos and allowed it to be shared. Hahah....i'm just spreading the badass Jbum love around.

But seriously, isn't it such a huge KOINKIDINK that he executed those ISF moves which clearly was just recently used by 2PM in their dance battle? Hahaha...I think it's a conspiracy by the 6 members and Jay. I have a feeling they're plotting with each other and battling each other across the globe via these videos. Lol. Jay used it in ISF, then 2PM used it in their dance battle, and now Jay used those exact same moves again in HIS own battle.

Eummo ya'.

Now if 2pm were ever to make a comeback as a seven membered group, I would LOVE if they used Jay's moves in that first video as their comeback routine. Seriously DAEBAK moves. Esp love his cigarette squash. lol

Guest gaga143

Lmao...(cut and paste from the other thread)...OMG..hahahh.......don't hug me, hug the dude (harrokr) who uploaded those videos and allowed it to be shared. Hahah....i'm just spreading the badass Jbum love around.

But seriously, isn't it such a huge KOINKIDINK that he executed those ISF moves which clearly was just recently used by 2PM in their dance battle? Hahaha...I think it's a conspiracy by the 6 members and Jay. I have a feeling they're plotting with each other and battling each other across the globe via these videos. Lol. Jay used it in ISF, then 2PM used it in their dance battle, and now Jay used those exact same moves again in HIS own battle.

Eummo ya'.

Now if 2pm were ever to make a comeback as a seven membered group, I would LOVE if they used Jay's moves in that first video as their comeback routine. Seriously DAEBAK moves. Esp love his cigarette squash. lol

hahahaha. well thanks for sharing it in this thread!

yea... I noticed he used some moves from the ISF dance sequence. I'm pretty sure he watched the star battle program. Not only that, but he threw in a hip thrust here and there. He weaved it into his moves so it wasn't a major spectacle, but a small variation to show his versatility . Also, I don't know if anyone else picked up his rendition of 'heartbeat' in the first battle. The move where he uses his shirt to signify a heartbeat and the hand tutting.

Seriously this is 음모!!!!

LOL. jay is badass! um hmmm... betta recognize!

Guest sapharia

OMO!! arigatou gozaimasuuuuu missyera!! (which means thank you =P)

I was about to head off to bed and I saw the video links you posted, WOW!!!! Jay has gotten so much better, he is just amaaaaaazinggg!~ Daebak! I've noticed some of the moves he's done in his previous dance battles, but this time, he's gotten better at executing them. That chris brown move always gets me xD Seeing the boys do it on the star dance battle and now Jay doing it in his own dance battle is just insane! I'm starting to think if its more than just a coincidence. keke

I couldn't help but notice the disclaimers in each video with Jay in it (its in english and korean!), the comments being disabled, the fact that they try to block out his face as they're zooming in, and also the fact that Jay's wearing a hat (almost in all the bboying battles we've seen on yt). I'm pretty sure that whether it was intentional or not on the uploader's part, but they know that the Hottests will see these new videos of Jay. I'm glad that they disabled the comments, cause some people just can't control themselves from leaving a comment or two about Jay. =/

As I was watching these videos, I couldn't help but to smile and laughed a bit while watching our leadja perform. =)

Guest redevilica

available in

:lol:

cashewmania kpop download

[HQ] Win Win (2010-02-16).avi [838.14 MB]

2PM, Taeyeon (SNSD), Kim Seung Woo, Choi Hwa Jung, Kim Shin Young

Thanks a bunch, Joyce! :D

[HQ] Strong Heart (2010-02-16).avi [923.08 MB]

Taecyeon & Junho (2PM), Yoona & Sooyoung & Tiffany & Seohyun (SNSD), Leeteuk & Eunhyuk & Shindong (Super Junior), Danny An, Brian, Jeon Hye Bin, Hwang In Young, Hong Soo Ah, Kim Hye Young, An Hong Jin, Hwang Chan Bin, Kim Young Chul, Kim Hyo Jin, Jung Joo Ri, Lee Soo Geun

Thanks a bunch, tam! :D

Please credit when taking out! Thanks! :D

[HQ] 2PM – Take You Down, Bojangles on Star Dance Battle (2010-02-14).avi [149.32 MB]

[HQ] Jo Hye Ryun, Yoo Chae Young, Kim Na Young, Taecyeon & Chansung (2PM) – Heart Beat on Star Dance Battle (2010-02-14).avi [127.96 MB]

[HQ] Jo Hye Ryun, Yoo Chae Young, Kim Na Young, Taecyeon & Chansung (2PM) – Interview on Star Dance Battle (2010-02-14).avi [90.14 MB]

[HQ] Various Artists – Dance Battle on Star Dance Battle (2010-02-14).avi [302.88 MB]

[HQ] Various Artists – MVP, Ending on Star Dance Battle (2010-02-14).avi [105.94 MB]

[HQ] 2PM vs Super Junior – Round 6 Results on Star Dance Battle (2010-02-14).avi [109.45 MB]

Visit Cashewmania blog for direct links

OMO!! arigatou gozaimasuuuuu missyera!! (which means thank you =P)

I couldn't help but notice the disclaimers in each video with Jay in it (its in english and korean!), the comments being disabled, the fact that they try to block out his face as they're zooming in, and also the fact that Jay's wearing a hat (almost in all the bboying battles we've seen on yt). I'm pretty sure that whether it was intentional or not on the uploader's part, but they know that the Hottests will see these new videos of Jay. I'm glad that they disabled the comments, cause some people just can't control themselves from leaving a comment or two about Jay. =/

Good point you brought up here. Actually, I pre-warned the guy that if this video spreads around, there's gonna be a bombardment of fangirl comments and spazzing about Jay, lol, and I guess he heeded my advice and disabled the comments. He added all those disclaimer and warning messages cos' his videos of Jay always gets ripped without permission.

Good thing though, cos' i think it's better this way, that we still get to watch Jay dance, but contain all of our comments in a 2PM or Jay related thread. That way, those people uploading those videos won't get annoyed so easily and would be more willing to share their footages.

Also, just to share with all of you. It seems that some fans (Hottests, or Jaebomists or antis) and reporters have been HARASSING residents/friends/family or people who seem to know Jay and who lived in Seattle to try and get clips of Jay. I was shocked to hear that reporters and extreme fans have been bugging these guys for footages of Jay and some even went to the extreme of threatening them if they didn't share with them those videos of Jay.

I seriously hope none of the fans here does that though.

Guest uh-ohxev

Thank you so much for sharing those videos of Jay here! ^^

Omg... the boy gets better every time I see him. To say I miss him, has become an under statement! It was so nice to see him UP CLOSE for a change. I still wish I could hear him sing again... his voice. I miss it a lot! ;___;

I thought the battle between him and Lunatic was really funny! It made me laugh! x) Jay owned him though. But, that's also a biased opinion! :lol: I hope the boys see this video. I can picture them gathering together in their dorm and watching it together, then calling their hyung on the phone! Awww! Of course, that's just my little mental image! KeKe! And omg when he did that ISF move / SDB move, I about lost it! I screamed! And I replayed it so many times... so sexy~~ I heard the girl in the background shout something like "Do a sexy dance!" and he busted out with that... made me smile SO much. But, I also teared up when the videos finished! I really miss him. He's FULL of talent. So much talent, it's exploding! :lol: If JYPE decides to not have Jay return, then all I have to say is this - They never deserved him! : )

Jay is full of talent and any company would take him in, in a heartbeat! I hope he returns to his brothers soon! I would love to see all 7, reunited again! ^^ That scene would be so moving... it'd make me cry! ;___; I miss that boy more than words can possibly describe. Here's hoping for good news. I'm going to try and be optimistic. 7=1~

Guest pinkPABOsings

2PM Coca-Cola 'Open Happiness' BTS

cr:janinloveschivas @ YT

Thanks guys for all the lovely cuts from SH and WW. Unfortunately I can't seem to find the whole episodes on YT.

Could someone help me...PLEASE!

And I was wondering if anyone else was having problems with watching some of the cuts that were posted

like I can't watch Junho's story about his trainee days from SH and I can't watch the choreography from WW.

Guest fattie8701

Also, just to share with all of you. It seems that some fans (Hottests, or Jaebomists or antis) and reporters have been HARASSING residents/friends/family or people who seem to know Jay and who lived in Seattle to try and get clips of Jay. I was shocked to hear that reporters and extreme fans have been bugging these guys for footages of Jay and some even went to the extreme of threatening them if they didn't share with them those videos of Jay.

I seriously hope none of the fans here does that though.

My Jaw dropped for a good minute when i read that part. I am not sure what to begin thinking to be honest. I just hope the boys arent too offended and please if you do talk to them...send our apologies as well....

Archived