wouldn't like a group full with 9 girls

i was so hoping that they would pick wonder girls

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest luvnhate

edit...........

.....btw i think you have got the wrong impression of the Blackout project lol, we are not b****** ganna quote the first page of the website to clear assumptions or even doubts from other hottests who wanted to join.

"Welcome to “Blackout Until 2PM”, a project created by International Hottests in support of k-pop group 2PM.

The group consists of 7 members, Park Jaebum, Kim Junsu, NichKhun, Ok Taecyeon, Jang Wooyoung, Lee Junho and Hwang Chansung. Last September, 2PM lost their leader Park Jaebum, because of an Internet controversy. We want to show our desire for his return to the group, in a silent, supportive fashion.

What is the purpose of “Blackout Until 2PM”?

As we all know, there are many other 2PM fan efforts towards bringing Jaebum back to the group. However, Hottests are facing the biggest crisis right now, as we are fighting among ourselves.

Some support a boy****, others don’t. Some blame the company, others blame 6PM and even Park Jaebum for keeping the silence. But we must emphasize that this project is not a boy**** and we are not against anyone."

the link is in my sig if nyone is wonderin...

________________________________________________________________________________

this is my last post so i'm ganna spazz with some gifs here:D it's mostly taec coz he made my day loled so hard watching him today ( and poor taec getting r*ped by old women >.<)

I tried so hard!!

4363571180_f1947e7a8a_o.gif

To make everyone Happy

:)

4363573202_e92704ef00_o.gif

taec is Mad lol

4362833351_622e5a47d7_o.gif

she's HOT

4362827749_162c639bd0_o.gif

Taec's Audition LMAO >.<

4363580824_9e9fc9ccf8_o.gif

bonus little Angelic devil woo ,i love his new hair <3

4362838179_cb9ed78bc2_o.gif

OMO!!!!! Did you guys noticed:

JAEBUM'S NAME WAS MENTIONED THREE TIMES TODAY

first on win win

then when taec told his "you have to be angry" story

and finally junho!!!

That means nobody will forget!!

I also like that they mention his name so casually, without an awkward pause or something, for me that shows that he is as a matter of course part of the group!!!

I somehow gained hope through that.

Guest dawnjelly

just wanted to say a couple of things...

@Max23 it's okay you don't need to be silent for a week! i appreciate what you've said. i totally agree with you. you were angry and had every right to be. i was too. and someone's gotta represent the way we feel because the other side is way louder! the criticism of 2pm really gets out of hand in here. they do their best and don't deserve all the harsh words. when they are dancing sexily, i couldn't be happier. they are very sexy boys and their dancing skills are incredible. i thought their performance on star dance battle was awesome and they should have won! i've rewatched it several times already lol. i love it. oh and please continue with the gif/pic spam :)

@mirandy junho was behaving normally on strong heart. if you're familiar with heartbeat choreography then you know that when it's time for the death at the end of the song, the other members exit to the side of the stage. it just so happens junho had a chair waiting for him so he figured he might as well go and sit down while taec and juri did the death sequence. there is nothing there to suggest he was being unprofessional. quite the opposite. he was being professional in that he was doing what he and any of the others would always do when not involved in the death sequence of heartbeat: exit. if his performance there seemed awkward well it was an awkward situation to begin with, not his fault, but he was definitely just a third wheel there. plus it's a comedic performance not a serious one, so it's really not a big deal if he didn't give his all there. i think he was just uncomfortable when juri was getting all touchy-feely with taec.

Guest JanOnnie

First time I post here ^^ I don't know anyone share this clip yet ?

but after I saw this I fall in love with Khun over and over again ^^

sorry for my bad english - -"

Nichkhun interview in Phuket (Mention to Jay)

at 1.38 someone asked him about Jay which I didn't know it exactly but I read from somewhere (2pmalways.com =] )

he answered that "I miss him. Do you guys miss him?" and fans absolutely said "YES".

Guest Hanabananuh

i was really wondering are there any new recent pictures of Nichkhun is so please post TT^TT ive seen mostly all but im not for sure

Nichkhun interview in Phuket (Mention to Jay)

Just saw the interview and it almost brought tears. Nichkhun did say "I miss him" and he said it twice too ... for just that one splitting second, you can almost feel the connection of pain between him and fans.

Let's hope the reunion will come forth soon. The old year has passed and the new has come... lets await the news patiently and pray that its coming soon.

Guest mellifluous

just wanted to say a couple of things...

@Max23 it's okay you don't need to be silent for a week! i appreciate what you've said. i totally agree with you. you were angry and had every right to be. i was too. and someone's gotta represent the way we feel because the other side is way louder! the criticism of 2pm really gets out of hand in here. they do their best and don't deserve all the harsh words. when they are dancing sexily, i couldn't be happier. they are very sexy boys and their dancing skills are incredible. i thought their performance on star dance battle was awesome and they should have won! i've rewatched it several times already lol. i love it. oh and please continue with the gif/pic spam :)

@mirandy junho was behaving normally on strong heart. if you're familiar with heartbeat choreography then you know that when it's time for the death at the end of the song, the other members exit to the side of the stage. it just so happens junho had a chair waiting for him so he figured he might as well go and sit down while taec and juri did the death sequence. there is nothing there to suggest he was being unprofessional. quite the opposite. he was being professional in that he was doing what he and any of the others would always do when not involved in the death sequence of heartbeat: exit. if his performance there seemed awkward well it was an awkward situation to begin with, not his fault, but he was definitely just a third wheel there. plus it's a comedic performance not a serious one, so it's really not a big deal if he didn't give his all there. i think he was just uncomfortable when juri was getting all touchy-feely with taec.

actually, i disagree and think that prefers criticism is good?

i mean, its good cause we can indeed see what they are lacking, and we'll be even more so proud of them when they improve the next time round!(:

but i think its more of a mentality issue.

it would help if everyone say things nicely and not go straight out to bash a certain member or certain situation.

we're all in this together ...

Each time I visit this forum, I find myself leaving it being thoroughly amused, highly-knowleadgeable and for some reason, entertained.

No wonder 2PM fans are called HOTTEST. We really are HOT(headed) people. Lol.

One pEACE of advice for those who can't take the endless arguments and war in this thread : Practice Selective Dissonance.

A.k.a - Read what you like. Don't read if you don't. If you don't agree with someone, just laugh it off and MOVE ON.

There's no need to retort back and defend yourself, cos eventually, there's no right and wrong, and if you're not the kind of person who is willing to agree to disagree, I'll say, just ignore those posts and talk about something else.

You'll find yourself saner and less frustrated. Trust me. :)

I find it hilarious how Jay's name has become a taboo....lol...and that whenever his name gets mentioned now in a show by the members or by some other celebrity, we all get excited. Haha...I guess we all just miss him too much ey? :)

Thanks to all those who shared all those links and fancams and photos! You guys continue to liven this thread. Props to all of you.

Each time I visit this forum, I find myself leaving it being thoroughly amused, highly-knowleadgeable and for some reason, entertained.

No wonder 2PM fans are called HOTTEST. We really are HOT(headed) people. Lol.

Me too! I don't mind the opinions of everyone because it just shows me how everybody abso-f*cking-lutely love the boys that they'll go hatin'. this thread never bores me and that's better than pages and pages of squeal and bubblegum fangirling!

Sharing subbed MVs of the boys: credit to Time2Sub

Coca-cola

Spris

and here's another proof of leadja's professionalism...

Guest pretty_pink.cups

Hi guys, I'm new here... LOL like, literally new, I just joined today... keke.

JAEBEOM... Information?

Anyhow, once again Hottests were disappointed. The episode of Seun Seung Jang Goo with the boys aired today and we had all hoped for mention of Jaebeom, but nothing.... I was really disappointed as I watched it, and then I went over to allkpop and found out that over 400 questions were submitted about Jae...

The host did release an apology statement though. It surprised me.... he said that "The 2PM members expressed prior to filming that they were not ready to release a clear statement about Jaebeom." I would've thought that JYP or JYPEntertainment would be the ones that didn't want to answer questions.... But if the boys are not ready, I guess they aren't ready.

For all who have been doubting Taecyeon, today he said in the show: "Because 2PM has SEVEN members..." He acknowledges that Jaebeom is the LEADER and remains a PART of the group. :)

Anyways, I'm happy to know that. But again, sad to not have heard news about Jaebeom.

---

tumblr_kxyn6ipBjf1qzh5sno1_250.gif

Cute:)

tumblr_kxyksfUkLC1qzh5sno1_500.jpg

tumblr_kxy0wveG7Z1qzh5sno1_400.jpg

MY BIASSSS <3 <3 <3

tumblr_kxxhvoX7Gg1qaejjmo1_500.jpg

awww my beloved jun brothers pick SNSD really for some reason

everyone likes them but then again there guys and what guy

wouldn't like a group full with 9 girls

i was so hoping that they would pick wonder girls

i know.. when i read on allkpop that 4 of the guys chose wondergirls, i was somewhat upset, and it didn't help when only 1 really chose the wondergirls, while two were borderline and three chose snsd over wondergirls. they're truthful, so i can't blame them for liking whomever they like..

I came in here hoping to find links to Strong Heart and have fun watching together with everyone. I wanted to spazz about Win Win too because I saw it live. I have so many good moments to share.

But this is what I find, MORE bickering and attacking EACH OTHER. What the hell?

Seriously, why did I even bother coming in here. I can't get ANYTHING out of this thread anymore.

me too. And that new win win show with the boys on it. =) Let me know when u find it to. PM or something cus I dont wanna waste time backtracking on repetitive pages. Does anyone know if they are subbed yet or no? I'll wait patiently.

Guest uh-ohxev

Thanks for all the links and photos, guys! Keep them coming! :)

And I definitely agree with most of you. I think, if a post bothers you or you disagree with it, try not to respond with something that may cause an argument or stir "trouble" in the thread. Our fandom is in enough distress as it is, I hate seeing that same kind of tension between fans as well. I think we all need to relax, and learn how to respect each other, even if we might not agree with someone elses opinion. However, I don't condone any bashing towards any of the 2PM members. I really find it unfair how people blame Taec for everything these days. It is NONE of the boys fault. So, please guys... remember that! I had to stop visiting 2OD, because I'm sick of going there and seeing some fans bash the boys. Let's all spread "LOVE&RESPECT" like we're suppose to. Not WAR&HATE.

Oh, one more thing... was I the only one who noticed what Khun said here? :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0IEMho3hac @ .03

"I think it's fun, I mean I want to talk more.. but, I can't really say anything much"

Made me go "Mhmm...." - I wonder what he meant by that? He was speaking in English, so I guess if he was trying to say, what I THINK he was, I guess he figured that it'd be easier to get away with saying it in English. It's unlikely the PDs would understand what he was saying, anyways. And in the Phuket interview, where he says "I miss him. Right?" (So cute how he says "right?"! Like if he's trying to prove to someone that fans miss him! :lol:) and the fans say with sorrow "Yes..." and he repeats "I miss him." again. I thought that was really sweet of Khun. He's been very vocal these days. I respect that. It's gotta be hard talking about Jay to the public like that. P.S - LOVE&RESPECT, so if any posts upset you these days - try to refrain from replying angrily. We gotta spread the LOVE&RESPECT! ^^

Guest pyrolicious

'"The 2PM members expressed prior to filming that they were not ready to release a clear statement about Jaebeom'"

BS much? Sorry I don't buy it, thanks a lot JYPE, but I'm 100% sure ya are the ones who "expressed prior to filming". Nichkhun had no trouble discussing (ok he didn't discuss but still) him in Thailand.

It really brings me a big frikken smile to hear khunnie mention jay. First that he's jealous of him and now that he misses him....its such a "awww" moment. I wonder how often they communicate, I hope they all do....

I agree with a poster above that its funny how mentioning jaebeom has become like taboo. Whats up with that? So ridiculous. Next thing people will be saying "you know who" like voldemort lol

I luv all the 2pm boys :)

Guest elltesro

the latest price i know is rm540..but i guess it will be more cheaper in about a month later..

THANK YOU! rm540, huh...that's kinda an OK price. i was expecting rm1000+ (lol) i begged for my sister to go and do a survey on the price (since she can drive), but she's like, "heck no" XD

thanks again~!

Guest kpopmum62

'"The 2PM members expressed prior to filming that they were not ready to release a clear statement about Jaebeom'"

BS much? Sorry I don't buy it, thanks a lot JYPE, but I'm 100% sure ya are the ones who "expressed prior to filming". Nichkhun had no trouble discussing (ok he didn't discuss but still) him in Thailand.

It really brings me a big frikken smile to hear khunnie mention jay. First that he's jealous of him and now that he misses him....its such a "awww" moment. I wonder how often they communicate, I hope they all do....

I agree with a poster above that its funny how mentioning jaebeom has become like taboo. Whats up with that? So ridiculous. Next thing people will be saying "you know who" like voldemort lol

I luv all the 2pm boys :)

I think it is wonderful that 2PM have such a wide and varied following and very dedicated fans. I just wish JYP would take his head out of the sand and give a statement that would clear the air. i am angry that he has kept silent for so long and feel so sorry for JB for not being able to give an interview on his feelings. I am sure he would let us know that he is fine and happy being out of JYP's grasp. Maybe we can ask Oprah to get an interview with him and do a show on the Kpop world???? She usually gets to the bottom of tricky stuff and rich enough to fend off a JYP lawsuit.

BTW, I really love 2 PM music. I think without JB the group is fine but it would be a million stars better if he was in it.

Archived