☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest mellifluous

^ honestly i would rather rather see khun on WGM. i think like his 2am counterpart, i will laugh and get myself sweetened to death while watching (: (:

but yes, i would hope that he gets back to starking. together with woo!

i always love them to bits when they're on starking!! (hopefully leadja will be back there soon too!)

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2PM's Wooyoung revealed an experience where he cried due to Park Jinyoung's harsh critiques.

The members of 2PM will be making their first talk show debut on KBS 2TV's 'Win Win.' 2PM revealed the stories of how they came to who they are today, their tears, their efforts, and their laughter.

Before their debut, 2PM had received the track 'Only You' from producer Park Jinyoung. The members of 2PM suffered while practicing this track. Especially Wooyoung, he had cried because of how hard it was.

Wooyoung stated, "I tried so hard night and day but in Park Jinyoung's strict eyes, it wasn't enough. Eventually, I had to get yelled at every day from Monday to the weekends."

He went on to state, "I was in the training room by myself on the piano trying to match up the notes. All of a sudden, my emotions came swelling up inside of me and I ended up crying."

The members added their own stories, saying, "In order to help him feel better, we bought him ice cream. He would accept the ice cream and return to his normal self, as if he had never cried at all."

Lead vocals Junsu and Junho stated that Nichkhun had grown the most talent wise and sang a short piece to Nichkhun's piano performance.

May be taken out with full credits. You are not allowed add yourself to the credits nor edit the credits.

CREDITS : NEWSEN (SOURCE) ; hazyfiasco@2ONEDAY.COM (TRANS)

------

i was feeling this sadness inside me when i read about how woodong cried due to pent-up emotions..

Then, came the ice-cream part! i tried imagining him crying with his jingjing look & licking his ice-cream.. :P

--------

edit:

Some snippets of today's 16th Feb- Strong Heart...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVpnfkDMJVk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsHuUEtYeeo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQAzYMM5xgM

(cr:suphatboz)

Guest dawnded

^ honestly i would rather rather see khun on WGM. i think like his 2am counterpart, i will laugh and get myself sweetened to death while watching (: (:

but yes, i would hope that he gets back to starking. together with woo!

i always love them to bits when they're on starking!! (hopefully leadja will be back there soon too!)

^

I know!

Thinking about Jay + Khun + Woo + Boom + KangHoDong on Star King = Major Ssanti withdrawal syndromes.

Haiphuong: For a while, I kinda thought Taec did change. But on hindsight, I really can't tell if he's changed or not. He's still happy and active (and i think that might be what's causing the bitterness towards him)...but perhaps that may just be the way he deals? Recalling how he said he takes after his mother's personality of being optimistic and a little crazy sometimes. So I've kinda accepted the fact that I shouldn't be expecting him to be sulking all the time. And it's so ironic to think how us fans were asking wooyoung to be happier when he was always sulking. Awww man, sometimes I really don't know what to think.

I guess it's really not that hard to make that little extra effort to be nice..like we're doing in the past couple of posts :)

Waiting is painful. Forgetting is painful. But not knowing which to do is the worst kind of suffering. I really come here to seek consolation from others in this forum, and I think many do too. So I wanna come here to reminisce about seven and look forward to seven. In the meantime, I'm stalking Woo! hehhehhehheh.

Well, i have watched both WinWin (thru KBS Able) and StrongHeart (TVAnts)...

Though i cant understand korean i just interpreted their gestures and somewhat i understood a bit of whats going on

In WinWin, The MC said something about Jay, i think it was about disregarding the questions raised involving Jay,then i noticed Khun didnt talk that much and it was mostly Taec who is interacting with the MCs

I love the performance of Nothing Better and I am seriously noticing Junho these days... he has a very good voice and he was very cute when he confessed that he find Taeyeon cute...

Junsu then revealed the SNSD Seohyun make his heart flutter (and it seems he has a serious crush on her since he was so shy w/c i find cute.. i remember he also chose her during Idol Army.) i wonder how he reacted on the news about WGM though...

In Strongheart, well I had a good laugh during the show but somehow my heart hurts for Junho coz the spotlight was all over Taec... even on the performance of Heartbeat with Juri, the cameraman focus on the two only even if Junho was there, and during the performance you can see that Junho's energy was down and he even left the stage b4 the BGM finished... Hodong even called out his name when he suddenly left the stage... see for yourself here....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Fdyljo00ys

I know my ranting will be criticized, but i just want to voice out my opinion... i love all 7 of them and i am not hating Taec, its just that i think his overexposure is somewhat harming him and i seriously hope that JYPE will give equal attention to the rest of them especially Junsu and Junho... I want them to shine as 7 again...that's all...

PS:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCNk--mvzcY...feature=channel

In Strongheart, I wonder if it's "her" birthday... last week she got a hug from Taec, also in this episode, plus she sang with him... what a lucky girl... all her wishes came true... well i just have one wish, i hope mine will come true soon (Pink Leadja returns...)

Guest kiwiflavouring

For the dance battle, hmmmm I prefer Low but I suppose they had less time to practice for this year and they looked a little tired too. For the choreo, I didn't mind it, but I don't think it was appropriate for a family show. But that's the fault of the trainers and managers.

Loved the rolling fight thingie, looks like sooo much fun! Taec and Chansung were in their element. Shindongmade full use of his size advantage as well.

Guys, let's calm down :) No matter what our opinions are, we come here because of the love for 2PM. Some of you like the dance battle on 14 Feb, some of you don't and that's the opinion of each people.

I'm sad that Taec is being hate lately but I think it's not his fault. I don't like the way the media were trying to make him become the centre of the group at the sensitive time like this. I agree that in each promotion period, some members are chosen as the main guys to represent the group and Jay Khun Teac are usually represent them.

I agree and alot of us seem to forget in all group there for each seperate promotion they choose one or two members to head the promotions. Junho said himself (in Strong Heart) for the first mini album they had Khun as the 'promoter' because he was so easily recognisable. For the second it was JaeBeom and WooYoung who were the face of the group. For this promotion it's fallen on Taec and to some extent JunHo. It seems harsh to hate on Taec for following orders. He may not mind ripping his shirt, but I don't think he's doing it to replace JaeBeom. JaeBeom was the allrounder in the group, goodlooking, well built, dancer, acrobat, and singer, both funny and serious. They must know JaeBeom's popularity was based on more than just his abs. All that's left are Chansung and Junsu, I hope they get their chance too.

Truthfully, I don't hate him (Taec) rip but eating the same meal makes me kinda full. I would like to see Woo, Su or Ho ripping if they have a chance.

Now that would be fresh.

Who else is really waiting to see Strong Heart and WinWin on Youtube?

Guest mirandy

Well, i have watched both WinWin (thru KBS Able) and StrongHeart (TVAnts)...

Though i cant understand korean i just interpreted their gestures and somewhat i understood a bit of whats going on

In WinWin, Khun didnt talk that much and it was mostly Taec who is interacting with the MCs

I love the performance of Nothing Better and I am seriously noticing Junho these days... he has a very good voice and he was very cute when he confessed that he find Taeyeon cute...

Junsu then revealed the SNSD Seohyun make his heart flutter (and it seems he has a serious crush on her since he was so shy w/c i find cute.. i remember he also chose her during Idol Army.) i wonder how he reacted on the news about WGM though...

In Strongheart, well I had a good laugh during the show but somehow my heart hurts for Junho coz the spotlight was all over Taec... even on the performance of Heartbeat with Juri, the cameraman focus on the two only even if Junho was there, and during the performance you can see that Junho's energy was down and he even left the stage b4 the BGM finished... Hodong even called out his name when he suddenly left the stage... see for yourself here....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Fdyljo00ys

I know my ranting will be criticized, but i just want to voice out my opinion... i love all 7 of them and i am not hating Taec, its just that i think his overexposure is somewhat harming him and i seriously hope that JYPE will give equal attention to the rest of them especially Junsu and Junho... I want them to shine as 7 again...that's all...

PS:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCNk--mvzcY...feature=channel

In Strongheart, I wonder if it's "her" birthday... last week she got a hug from Taec, also in this episode, plus she sang with him... what a lucky girl... all her wishes came true... well i just have one wish, i hope mine will come true soon (Pink Leadja returns...)

Junho obviously was not being professional here. When Junho performed and hogged the spotlight last week, Taec was wholly supportive of him. But this week when it's Taec's turn to be in the spotlight, Junho looked as if he was not happy. He could have performed Heartbeat together with Taec and Jung Juri a little more passionately instead of putting on that awkward forced performance and then left the stage like he was being treated unfairly. If Junho had behaved a little more professionally, people would not hate Taec so much. Because Junho seems disappointed, now all the Junho stans are out with their usual rants "I wish Junho got more spotlight. He deserved it better than Taec. I'm sick of seeing Taec's face. Taec seems so arrogant lately.."

And Junho and Junsu have always been given less attention since 2PM's debut but why is it only now that people start saying that Taec is stealing Junho's spotlight? Why didn't they say something like that when Khun was the only recognized face of 2PM during 10/10 and when Jay was the hottest thing on earth during Again and Again?

I think Junho is being too ambitious and self-concious that he forgot that he is in a group and not on his own. When I see Taec performs, I see it as if he is promoting 2PM but whenever I see Junho performs his solo, I have a feeling that he only represents himself. It's just my opinion.

I do want to stop all the nitpicking seriously but whenever I see people put the blame on Taec's popularity I just can't help defending it. Shouldn't we be happy that Taec is getting popular because it means 2PM is getting popular too? Why do I feel like some people are only Junho fans and not much of 2PM fans?

Just my 2 cents'...

can we just enjoy their variety shows for now and not nitpick on every single detail?

Yes i understand that the forum is where anyone and everyone can voice whatever he / she wants, selective or not.. but these are supposed to be fun variety shows, period. shouldn't we just enjoy watching them as they are and not be nitpicking about everything, even little nitty gritty details.. Over reading /analysing into everything is just not healthy at all...

There are going to be loads of 2PM variety shows/programmes coming up, if this goes on for every single show, it is going to be very tiring, isn't it?

if anyone feels that i'm talking nonsense, then just ignore me. :)

Junho obviously was not being professional here. When Junho performed and hogged the spotlight last week, Taec was wholly supportive of him. But this week when it's Taec's turn to be in the spotlight, Junho looked as if he was not happy. He could have performed Heartbeat together with Taec and Jung Juri a little more passionately instead of putting on that awkward forced performance and then left the stage like he was being treated unfairly. If Junho had behaved a little more professionally, people would not hate Taec so much. Because Junho seems disappointed, now all the Junho stans are out with their usual rants "I wish Junho got more spotlight. He deserved it better than Taec. I'm sick of seeing Taec's face. Taec seems so arrogant lately.."

And Junho and Junsu have always been given less attention since 2PM's debut but why is it only now that people start saying that Taec is stealing Junho's spotlight? Why didn't they say something like that when Khun was the only recognized face of 2PM during 10/10 and when Jay was the hottest thing on earth during Again and Again?

I think Junho is being too ambitious and self-concious that he forgot that he is in a group and not on his own. When I see Taec performs, I see it as if he is promoting 2PM but whenever I see Junho performs his solo, I have a feeling that he only represents himself. It's just my opinion.

I think perhaps its too quick a judgement. Junho and Junsu has all along recognised that in terms of popularity, they have lagged behind the rest, its not something that has oocurred overnight but a fact that have registered for a period of almost a yr and a half since their debut. I have a feeling that if he was unhappy at all, its the bad treatment he was getting from the production and the overall positioning of the show to make him look even more 'loser' and perhaps he can smile through the sitting arrangement, he can smile through the script they made him say, but frankly if it boils down to being outright rude and they are making him do things that simply compliments someone else at his expense, I don't see why Junho wouldn't stand up for himself and show displeasure.

It's common and cruel to do things like that to guests on the show just to up ratings. Someone always has to play the prince and the other the idiot for entertainment effects and purposes. Its bad enough that teac is always in the spotlight these days but is it fair to make Junho a part of the process to lift him further up the altar by offering his back?

Its not the boys fault but sometimes these ent prog really annoy me. The desensitivity button is obviously ON.

Guest Rachael08

Just my 2 cents'...

can we just enjoy their variety shows for now and not nitpick on every single details?

Yes i understand that the forum is where anyone and everyone can voice whatever he / she wants, selective or not.. but these are supposed to be fun variety shows, period. shouldn't we just enjoy watching them as they are and not be nitpicking about everything, even little nitty gritty details.. Over reading /analysing into everything is just not healthy at all...

if anyone feels that i'm talking nonsense, then just ignore me. :)

I 100000% agree with you

Some people are being too critical for no good reason

Just lay back and watch the show...dun spread negative energy

I loved both Taecyeon and Junho's performance

But my favorite is still Jay's Bboy battle where he did Kara-Butt-Dance move.

PS: how do we post pics again?

I just wanted to share this YT vid in HD of their Star Dance Battle Now I can see clearly everyones face and position.

Please Enjoy as I did .............

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abczGLpgBGE :P

EDIT:

I agree with you @Mirandy Junho does not have to show his unhappiness with Taec ben on the spotlight I love them both but Taec is not the blame that every one choose him because he is so charming and charismatic.

2PM I love you all. And Junho be patiant your time will come to shine and be recognised as Taec is now.

Sorry but I promise it is my last edit for tonight but I jusr saw Taec in this clip and OH MY GOD He is the Hottest man EVER !!!!!

Sorry but i am too exited now !!!!!!! 2PM = LOVE AND RESPECT !!!!!!!!!!!!

I think it was posted already BUT anyway :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCNk--mvzcY&feature=channel

Guest mirandy

I think perhaps its too quick a judgement. Junho and Junsu has all along recognised that in terms of popularity, they have lagged behind the rest, its not something that has oocurred overnight but a fact that have registered for a period of almost a yr and a half since their debut. I have a feeling that if he was unhappy at all, its the bad treatment he was getting from the production and the overall positioning of the show to make him look even more 'loser' to Teac and perhaps he can smile through the sitting arrangement, he can smile through the script they made him say, but frankly if it boils down to being outright rude and they are making him do things that simply compliments someone else at his expense, I don't see why Junho wouldn't stand up for himself and show displeasure.

It's common and cruel to do things like that to guests on the show just to up ratings. Someone always has to play the prince and the other the idiot for entertainment effects and purposes. Its bad enough that teac is always in the spotlight these days but is it fair to make Junho a part of the process to lift him further up the altar by offering his back?

well that's the entertainment business for ya.

People in this industry face it everyday. Why should Junho be the special case and allowed to show displeasure that could potentially (actually it does) harm his fellow member's reputation? Super Junior have 13 members and some always dominate others in terms of popularity but I didn't see once that a member acted this unprofessional in front of fans and audience.

Back to the Taec's case, Taec also showed his displeasure through his cyworld and people criticized him for being arrogant. Now Junho showed displeasure on national TV against his fellow member getting special treatment, and people are saying that "Poor Junho, Taec stole his spotlight" Is there a bias in this or I guess it's just that Taec is arrogant by nature like everyone assumed?

I also want to say that it's hard to be in this industry. People had to wait years to debut, sometimes no debut at all. Is Junho that ambitious that he places his personal popularity over 2PM's popularity?

I'm not angry at Junho at all because I believe he didn't deliberately show displeasure but all of this is really really wrong, from Jay's departure to fans criticizing Taec to blind Junho stans insulting other members. What I'm angry at is the double standard that exists within this fandom.

I want to stop reading too much into Junho's actions but somehow I'm doing it just because many other fans are reading too much into Taec's actions and criticize him. I don't know, it's just a counter-attack thing I guess, I know it's stupid but I'm angry.

My colleague in our team has worked with him before and that boy is polite and professional to fault not to mention one of the hardest working member of that group. I could share who amongst them has been alot less professional but this is not about a competition to find the biggest jerk within the group, I've never been one to pinpoint.

I guess in real life I will really like to be friends with that "biggest jerk" and stay away from the "polite and professional" one because I have met a lot of "polite and professional" one that is unbelievably fake and have met a lot of unprofessional people that are really sweet. My opinion.

Sorry to hear that life has always been a bipolar of opposites for you. Hope you have better luck with people in future

well, to be honest, if I can grab any of the 2PM boys, I'm contented, whether they are jerks or not :D

To be honest Mirandy, you need not to tell me about the entertainment business. I immerse myself in it 14 hours per day, 6 days a week :)

In my opinion, he basically left cause he realised he's not in the shot anyway, or possibly thought his not needed as the last part is centering on Jung Juri and Teac.

I'm giving him the right to be displeased but I do not think that Junho might be displeased at all esp if there are prior rehearsals to these shows. I think you are reading too much into it, please don't make this about Junho.

My colleague in our team has worked with him before and that boy is polite and professional to fault not to mention one of the hardest working member of that group. I could share who amongst them has been alot less professional but this is not about a competition to find the biggest jerk within the group, I've never been one to pinpoint.

Peace out.

I guess in real life I will really like to be friends with that "biggest jerk" and stay away from the "polite and professional" one because I have met a lot of "polite and professional" one that is unbelievably fake and have met a lot of unprofessional people that are really sweet. My opinion.

Sorry to hear that life has always been a bipolar of opposites for you. Hope you have better luck with people in future :)

Guest elltesro

Hello!

Uh, I have one question. I'm from Malaysia and I'd LOVE to get one of those Samsung Corby phones~! (me thinks either jamaican yellow or energetic green ;) ). So I wonder if anyone knows the price of that phone here? Thanks~~

Just as i have thought, my post got some attention again...

Just want to reiterate that I never blamed Taec for having the spotlight on Strongheart ... It's just that I feel sorry for Junho because the program was obviously using him to boost the attention on Taec on this episode... I agree with Kabler, the problem lies with the PD's and cameraman who made it too obvious for Junho to notice, even Hodong sensed it...

In Strongheart, well I had a good laugh during the show but somehow my heart hurts for Junho coz the spotlight was all over Taec... even on the performance of Heartbeat with Juri, the cameraman focus on the two only even if Junho was there, and during the performance you can see that Junho's energy was down and he even left the stage b4 the BGM finished... Hodong even called out his name when he suddenly left the stage..

On a lighter note, I am Jay bias actually and I seriously enjoyed the recent BBoy video of Jay, his Kara-Butt Dance is the best, I guess he's still updated with Kpop =)

Guest likasgal

i knew it.. i knew it.. it was seohyun... arrgggh.. junsu ahh~~~ i'm gonna tell jinwoonie about this.... :P

to those who suggest other members to do the ripping instead of taec, please do exclude junsu on this... i prefer to be teased by my junsu... my brain need work btw... :D

altho the thread nowadays always like a warzone, still please don't advocate on closing it... as much as i hate hottest on each others throats, as an active lurker i need my 2PM dose... other forum is just too hardcore for me.. i love here in soompi where discussion is very engaging.. and when it's just hard to stomach i can just scroll down....

yeni dear, thanks on the dartstrike link!!

Guest tohoblaq

I came in here hoping to find links to Strong Heart and have fun watching together with everyone. I wanted to spazz about Win Win too because I saw it live. I have so many good moments to share.

But this is what I find, MORE bickering and attacking EACH OTHER. What the hell?

Seriously, why did I even bother coming in here. I can't get ANYTHING out of this thread anymore.

The entire 16th Feb's Strong Heart is out on YT...

i am too lazy to put up all links.. so just those of 2PM

[HQ] Taecyeon & Joon Ho (2PM) - Horrible Bell Sound (Feb 16, 2010) Part 8/14

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqzWtPRDMvs

[HQ] Joon Ho (2PM) - 6,500:1 (Feb 16, 2010) Part 11/14

(the part Junho was crying, talking about his trainee period..)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FmKU70GW3Q

(cr:spodocskpark5)

----

edit:

100216 WinWin - 2PM Chansung's powerful Old Magnae cuts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvaKT7kJauI

(Chansung is just disgusting... disgustingly CUTE!!)

100216 WinWin - 2PM Taecyeon & Nichkhun talk in English cuts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0IEMho3hac

100216 WinWin - 2PM Wooyoung's facial expression cuts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vE7shi2NiGI

100216 WinWin - 2PM Taecyeon's facial expression cuts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjh27hY66Qo

100216 WinWin - 2PM Taecyeon reenacts his audition

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLGqHdjQBN8

Edit:

100216 WinWin - 2PM's Choreography cuts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYLUOwDQ6QQ

(by the way, can someone tell me, the choreographer Namyoung, did he used to be Bi's (Rain) dancer? i saw a lot of him in the past? I thought he left JYPE with Rain? Thought i saw him in Rainism...

100216 WinWin - 2PM Nichkhun

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afNxyhjDI14

(cr: sanakujira3rd @ YT)

Hello!

Uh, I have one question. I'm from Malaysia and I'd LOVE to get one of those Samsung Corby phones~! (me thinks either jamaican yellow or energetic green ;) ). So I wonder if anyone knows the price of that phone here? Thanks~~

the latest price i know is rm540..but i guess it will be more cheaper in about a month later..

Guest mirandy

I came in here hoping to find links to Strong Heart and have fun watching together with everyone. I wanted to spazz about Win Win too because I saw it live. I have so many good moments to share.

But this is what I find, MORE bickering and attacking EACH OTHER. What the hell?

Seriously, why did I even bother coming in here. I can't get ANYTHING out of this thread anymore.

there are Strong Heart links there if you take the time to see all the posts. Win Win videos are not up yet.

and people are still spazzing about Strong Heart so if you want, start spazzing and people will follow.

instead of bickering about how the forum should go, how about YOU doing something to change it?

oh and to those who blame the PDs: I watched the whole episode, and I can see that the attention was more on Junho's parts (his horrible bell sound story and his debut story were the highlight of the show) so I hope there's no more complaints about how Taec got special treatment.

Besides, I believe that Junho is being promoted strongly so that he can be the center for the next album because for the last few days, articles about Junho have increased a lot and that must mean that JYP is ready to put Junho in the center for the April album.

I just found out through the Strong Heart videos:

Junho mentioned Jaebeom on national television

I love SBS!

Guest pinkywinky

Archived