☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest stardope

just want to share some stories:

It’s been a long time.

This is only the second time I’ve written since writing about the b-boying competition from December.

Frankly, the people who thought the competition was took it as a joke amongst people in Korea made me upset which is why I wrote my post in the first place. But so many people in DC Gallery and fans gave such a fiery reaction that I was shocked.

The words I wrote that time didn’t have much about Jaebum, the majority consisted about how the b-boying competition went.

For the record, so many people shared an overflow of words expressing their sorrow that even I choked up.

So I decided that I could not overlook everyone that expressed their sorrow stung my heart.

I wanted to post more stories about Jaebum but I thought it might be too much so I decided against it.

I didn’t end up writing much in the story I posted about Jaebum but people who read them were so touched and grateful.

Thanks to those people, after that day my impression of Jaebum changed even more and I guess you could even call me a fan now.

This is all thanks to everyone.

At the time that I wrote my last words, I was upset at the opinion of the people who didn’t take these b-boying competitions seriously that I wrote the post with a cold heart.

This time, I write with a completely different feeling that even my diction has changed. Ke

To be honest, I regretted the words I posted because I tried to be heartless in writing those words but my feelings just naturally flowed into that post.

I myself am a native-Korean in America and have felt the loneliness living here that I, without knowing, I thought I might be viewing b-boying from only my perspective that I reflected on myself.

Those people just might be dancing for the sole reason that they love doing it.

I felt sorry that I viewed those people so lightly.

Anyways, I hope that when reading this post you disregard my personal feelings and only take into account the facts.

In a situation where you can’t trust the newspaper articles and the rumors that continue to overflow, if you account for my personal fandoms, this will become even more chaotic.

This reason I attended another b-boying competition is due to the words I posted last time.

For the many fans who were unsatisfied and full of sorrow, my heart was moved my them in addition to the fact that I had gained interested in the person Park Jaebum that I decided to attend another b-boying competition.

In the beginning I hated Park Jaebum only due to the fact that he was affiliated with JYP. I also didn’t like his face that made him look as though he was a badly behaved person.

I felt like such a fool for judging him even without knowing who he was and just hating him for absolutely no reason…

I think that it may be why I hold more interest in him now.

Because of the fact that I was so remorseful for how much I hated him for no reason…

Again, I’m writing words here that I should be writing in my diary.

To be truthful, my heart might have even changed after seeing his back.

The start is serious.

And now I sincerely hope with a positive attitude that everything will turn out okay in the end.

I am not someone who held any sort of like as a fan since the beginning, I am actually who disliked them. I changed so dramatically that even I am surprised with myself. I even keep repeating what I say over and over again.

Sorry my words are getting long winded.

I knew of this b-boying competition because it was announced back in December during the other competition.

This venue was incomparably larger than the one that the previous competition was held that was a great place for me to learn more about b-boying as someone who was unfamiliar with it.

The last competition was free but this time we had to pay an $8 entrance fee.

Just like last time the competition was 6 hours, but since the venue was larger that there was just as many more people there that there was barely enough room to place your feet anywhere.

On a weekend night, it seemed like all the b-boyers and the ones who were interested in b-boying from the general Seattle area were all gathered.

People waited in line past 10 to get in to view the competition.

There was so much going on due to the masses of people that I was unable to hear how this competition would be held.

I was watching for a long time and began to seem members of Jaebum’s team arrive.

Behind the many people, I could see Jaebum’s eyebrows and eyes, and his head watching others b-boying.

Just I was thinking to myself , ‘Oh? He’s here.’ I could see people mixed amongst the crowed starting to take pictures of Jaebum that caught my eye.

So I started to look around and noticed that there were many fans placed strategically amongst the crowd.

I don’t know if it was the fact that this competition was a larger scale competition than the last or the fact that it was more publicized but it seemed like there were more people there.

Last time, the competition had a quiet, awkward mood, but this time because there were so many more people, the cheers were louder and it was just a much more fun atmosphere. It could be felt by both the audience and the b-boy crews.

Personally , I totally fell for Jalen, ChaCha, and Jr.’s b-boying. They were really good.

In between the competitions, people approached Jaebum for autographs and greeted him. It seemed like he felt awkward but he still politely listened to them.

Even American kids were secretly taking pictures of Jaebum.

I wanted to say something about the people taking pictures who even took pictures of him walking around and hanging out, but I kept my mouth shut because I guessed it was his fate that strangers were taking pictures of him.

In that time, I ran into Jaebum.

Honestly, I ran into him multiple times in the venue because it was so tightly packed, but I pretended not to notice him.

But then I suddenly gained the courage to say “Hey Jay”.

And then Jaebum turned around, I gave him a chocolate bar and said “Happy Valentine”.

I said in English, “The b-boying competition is very exciting and fun”.

Then very courteously he said, “You can speak Korean with me.”

I didn’t use Korean on purpose because I wanted to avoid speaking formally with him to erase any awkwardness between us.

Maybe my English was totally horrible keke I was so surprised at his “You can speak Korean with me.”

So I mumbled to myself quietly, “Is my English weak?”

But he heard me and said, “No. It’s not that. But please, you can speak comfortably in Korean to me.”

Suddenly, without myself knowing, I felt a surge of emotion.

Because it might be uncomfortable for me to speak English,

Because it might sound like he was speaking informally if he spoke in English to me,

To avoid that, he politely and courteously offered to speak in Korean. I was at a loss of words.

He said to me, “Enjoy the b-boying wholeheartedly before you go,” as he left.

Seeing Jaebum’s back, made me choke up.

I won’t write the way I felt then because they were my personal feelings. I don’t want to depress the people reading this about my feelings.

As I was leaving after the competition finished, I discovered Jaebum by himself.

He nodded his head remembering me from the brief time we met.

Unbeknownst to me I suddenly burst out, “Of course, leadja is different. Totally the best”.

Suddenly, he shyly smiled.

The boy who looks cold if he doesn’t speak shyly smiled immediately as he heard the word, “leadja”…

My heart just ached.

I hoped that I wasn’t bringing back the memories of such a happy time by saying “leadja” that even after I said it that I was surprised that I said it.

But I was so happy that leadja liked it.

So I collected the courage to say, “Jaebum. When you go to Korea you’re going to be great.”

He smiled a smile of happiness with his special threaded-eye, cringed nose smile.

So I said, “Good luck, annyeong (bye),” and turned my back.

Honestly, I thought if I looked at him any longer that my heart would become weak, so I turned around.

And I promised myself that I would not go to another b-boying competition.

The next time I see Jaebum will be in Korea, as the confident leadja…that is why I will not go to another b-boying competition.

I have only had interest in them for a short amount of time, but someone who has the ability to move people’s hearts is someone named Jaebum.

But just because of that doesn’t mean that I worship him like he is some kind of god.

Because I am in the center because even though I am in a similar situation as Jaebum, I am nothing like him and my life is a mess.

I admire the fact that, contrary to me, Jaebum works so hard in life.

Though I make plans, I don’t keep them. When things get too hard, I give up easily.

I live thinking that if today finishes, surely tomorrow will come so I lived life day by day.

Reality isn’t like that, persons who put their blazing passion into something are good persons.

This story has also become too long.

It’s probably a pain to read something so long…kekeke

He doesn’t need brand names like Gucci or Louis Vuitton.

He is someone that looks complete with just a plain white tee.

Nowadays, you don’t know if someone is wearing brand names or if the brand names wear them.

But brilliantly able to shine his charm without them, he is someone that is cool.

Take out with full credits. There shouldn't be any removal or addition to the credits.

CREDITS: DC GALLERY (SOURCE); tvxqbuzz7921@2ONEDAY.COM (trans)

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest avchuck

^

That's actually the second account or follow up account. Anyone that hasn't read the first account yet can find it here, or at www.2pmalways.com > Articles/Interviews > Saw Jaebum Park at a bboying tournament (<--the article title).

One of my favorite parts of this fan-account (so glad he now refers to himself as one), is when he said that this would be the last b-boy competition he'll attend, because the next time he plans to see him is when Jay's back in Korea. That positivity was just the best!

I'm just super thankful for his account because he really writes with a lot of passion, so much that...peoples have been wondering about it's validity, since it sounds so much like something out of a movie (to quote some responses I've read). The first account will validate that it's honestly a fan account because he revealed more of himself in his first account than this one. I really wish he DID say more about himself, especially when Jay told him it would be alright if he spoke to him in Korean. It's always nice to hear from another point of view--a guy's view and a new fan's view. Knowing how he became a fan makes his account all the more interesting and significant.

EDIT: FYI--BOTH ACCOUNTS ARE FROM A GUY--NOT A GIRL.

Guest yoosufan

I just read the translated account that someone wrote on 2OD.

And man reading that sure gave me hella mixed feelings :-\

After reading it, it made me realise how much 2PM needs jaebum.

Gah.

^ ^

this seriously shook me because I read the first account the person wrote back in dec and he or she was not a fan at all.

really cynical but somehow this person, in a short amount of time and few exchanges with jay, saw right thru him.

"Reality isn’t like that, persons who put their blazing passion into something are good persons."

"He doesn’t need brand names like Gucci or Louis Vuitton.

He is someone that looks complete with just a plain white tee."

how r u suppose to just let him go?

i miss him.

EDIT: latest pic from the IC gallery, his face is almost rubbed off from fans touching it.

jay1.jpg

Guest cheezychunnie

i dont know about u guys but i always beleive that Jay will be back

just wait patiently,things like this will need a lot of preparation...i dont wanna create

another heat arguments this is only my opinion...he will be back..give him some room and times

for him to gain strength and for JYPE to plan...

i always believe he will be back becoz of what Junho said:

Junho talks about their closet and him and WY are sharing their closet with Jay

They all gathered together with NamYong and Minjae talking about closets.

Junho: Me and WY will split it into half and use each, and give the rest to Jay.

why would they leave a space for Jay if they didnt think Jay will be back?

lets wait....

Guest everybodyshout

Thank you so much for sharing the 2 fan accounts.

They were amazing. Warms the heart.

@cheezychunnie I believe he'll be back too. A lot of things point to it. What keeps us doubting is perhaps the company's lack of clear communication, their tactic of trying to hold the suspense (when it's actually backfiring, you know how panicky fans have been all the time since then haha) or their smoky smoky management which makes us lose hope in his comeback very often.

It's just a matter of time. Don't know how long. It may be this year, next year or the next next. Jay's young. What I'm thinking is that he may choose to come back and tide through with his 2PM brothers over the next few years until their contract is over... Then he can go back to his hometown for another round of easy living with enough moolah to pay off his family's debts and buy them things, and fulfil his dream of making them happy. Sigh. Such a good boy.

Guest binbon_lonton

just wait patiently,things like this will need a lot of preparation...i dont wanna create

another heat arguments this is only my opinion...he will be back..give him some room and times

Junho: Me and WY will split it into half and use each, and give the rest to Jay.

lets wait....

Oh... because they said that 2 month ago~... :(

and now, everything can be changed...

I'm so sad... T___T

But... After reading the fanaccount, I have a little hope, again~... At the Sweet 16 Bboy Battle, Jay was very happy... and he smiled when she said that “Jaebum. When you go to Korea you’re going to be great.”... :)

Althought i'm very tired now, i'll try my best to keep the faith... and believe Jay is coming back! :x

You guys, fighting!!! :)

lets wait....

i actually agree with you. i believe Jay will be back also but its hard sometimes because its been so long. the longer he's gone the more antsy hottests get. seriously, for the sake of our sanity i hope we can be a little bit more patient. im guessing it won't be much longer, i hope.

i saw the vid where they talk about the closet. also, i dont kno if this was mentioned before but i read awhile back when the boys moved, sasaeng fans were outside and saw boxes with jaebum written on them being carried in. at this pt. unless theres a video or voice recording as proof its all up for grabs. but it does somewhat go with the closet video.

Guest felish-ugly

so people who wrote the fan account is a guy??

wow, i thought its a girl... i mean, giving Jay a bar of chocolate???

well yeah, that's him, that's Park Jaebeom...

he gives us many more reasons to love him..

i do believe he'll come back...

and i do believe he wants to come back... he never wanted to leave anyway...

keep fighting hottest,...

I think, it can be extremely tiresome for fans going through this, trying to make the right decision when it comes to the group and the way they will show their support.

I say this as a person whom barely knows anything about 2PM and Jay Park, but talking through a friend from Seattle somehow connected to this guy, and how he sort of explained the situation to me, I find it rather frustrating seeing how it seems fans are not aware of the power they have over this issue, even if most fans say they do, seems like they don't actually believe their own words.

I don't know how a 2PM/Jay fan feels in this situation because I myself is just a casual follower who listen to the songs they have promote and watches tv shows where the members come out occasionally, but when I heard about the situation not from the whole 'Jay park: idol star who became the main focus in a major scandal' point of view, but as a 'Jay Park: a talented hardworking guy who made an honest, human mistake'', it really got to me. I felt the same indignation and weariness the person I was talking to felt.

I don't even know if fans are aware of some things about his current situation? But how can a guy like him, talented trained singer and dancer, who has the chance of becoming a top artist, performer, and was even getting a college education in South Korea all of a sudden is back in the states working multiple part time jobs and even in a B****** ***G (fast food restaurant)? I mean seriously, does that makes sense? Is that the way the world is supposed to work? Because damn, if that's how it is for the above average people, what's left for the rest of us mere mortals....? =|

I was told he is a humble, hard working person, so he doesn't mind taking any job I guess, but are fans really OK with that? I would feel really hurt if my favorite singers for the past 5 years ended up facing such struggles to reach their dreams like Jay does, and I would feel even more hurt if my friend, brother, sister, or even myself, had to face being held up from reaching my/their goals and seeing how the future is being decided by others but my/their own person.

I don't think Jay Park deserves more than any of the other members of 2PM, but I do think Jay Park as a person, is worth the cause, and worth the time, not because he is an idol or a famous Korean top star, but because no individual or company has the right to threat a human being like a soulless product or a marketing scheme.

LOL. This turn out very lengthy and probably full of typos and incoherences. I sort of wrote this out of a whim and the WTF-ery moment I had after talking with my friend.

tl;dr : I hope fans don't give up never until your wish come true. The future of a boy is in your hands, and what becomes of that person will be the result of your own decisions.

Peace (=

Hey all.. I've ripped the audio off some videos featuring Jay singing (with 2PM members or other celebrities) into MP3 files. Sometimes I kinda forget how amazing his vocals is when I'm all distracted with his dance moves.. hurhur. He's a visual magnet!! So here's a reminder why Jay HAS to return to 2PM.

His presence really makes a huge difference to 2PM's stage.

D/L LINKS: Refer to my siggy (below this post) Park Jaebeom the.conspiracytheory

conspiracya.jpg

(Ok, just my wishful thinking ^^ .. but wouldn't the next album with Jay be just EPIC!!)

2PM: Brian McKnight - You're Still the One

2PM: Keyshia Cole - Love

Jay Park / Kim Junsu: 2AM - This Song

Jay Park / Kim Junsu: Chris Brown - With You

Jay Park / Kim Junsu: Keyshia Cole - Love

Jay Park / Kim Junsu: J Holiday - Suffocate

Jay Park / Kim Junsu: Sisqo - Incomplete

Jay Park / Kim Junsu: R Kelly - I Believe I Can Fly

Jay Park / Kim Junsu: Eric Benet - The Last Time

Jay Park / Nickhun: Usher - Confessions

Jay Park / Ok Taecyeon / Nickhun: Luther Vandross - Superstar

Jay Park: Michael Jackson - Billie Jean

Jay Park: Musiq Soulchild - Just Friends

Jay Park: Musiq Soulchild - Love

Jay Park: Usher/Rain - Nice and Slow / Rainism

K-will feat. Jay Park - Don't Go

Navi feat. Jay Park - Hurting Heart

p/s: the audio quality is equivalent to that of the videos tho. Mehh.

If you've requests to rip any Jay videos to mp3, you can just PM me, yeap? :)

Guest xkrnxchicx7

is it me or are some other people starting to think that this is all part of jyp/e tactic to bring jay back? in my opinion there were so many chances where jay could have came back but he didnt because of the bboy tournaments and stuff but i think what jyp/e is trying to do is trying to bring back jay the last minute and surprise all of us at the last minute for their next album.. as jay said before that he would be back and i know a few people out there are getting tired of waiting (including myself) let's just hold onto our faith a little bit longer. because i know that jay would not let 4 years of his hardwork to go to waste by working at the part time jobs. and i feel like we got a few hints too from the other boys about sharing the closet and jay wearing the shirts from hottest, truthfully he didnt have to because that would just give false hope to fans.

sorry if my explanation isnt that clear but this is what i'm starting to think...

2PM santafe fanmeeting:

They sang Friday Night and Gimme the Light

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_HpZq5FnJ4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9iwZ6YLECI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u36qhqBinhE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMQvgx2gJTw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bDUzpTcDyo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mD_gBFvaGaE

Wooyoung, Taecyeon and Nichkhun's clips at the fanmeeting:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRJePY464r0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMAoec8K_-Q

is it me or are some other people starting to think that this is all part of jyp/e tactic to bring jay back? in my opinion there were so many chances where jay could have came back but he didnt because of the bboy tournaments and stuff but i think what jyp/e is trying to do is trying to bring back jay the last minute and surprise all of us at the last minute for their next album.. as jay said before that he would be back and i know a few people out there are getting tired of waiting (including myself) let's just hold onto our faith a little bit longer. because i know that jay would not let 4 years of his hardwork to go to waste by working at the part time jobs. and i feel like we got a few hints too from the other boys about sharing the closet and jay wearing the shirts from hottest, truthfully he didnt have to because that would just give false hope to fans.

I don't think Jay will come back last minute because usually it takes one month or more for the group to practice the choreography + recording for the new album. If Jay comes back, he has to come back at least one month earlier to be able to practice with the group.

Edit:

some fanmade clips:

Wooyoung and Jaebeom: Memory of the Wind

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGghi45rvA0

Jaebeom who has left

Guest vickysaurus

Whoever said he had to come back now, for the next album?

We made it through 1:59PM(album) without Jaebeom, despite the protest, all most of us, devoured their new songs, their new concepts, everything about them/it. It's February 6th now, where I live, and their album is soon to come in April.

What if Jaebeom comes back... just not for this album? There's always the next album or the one after that or the one after that... it's not like this album will be 2PM's LAST and FINAL album!

Of course if this new album could have Jaebeom in it, then that'd be really great. But as Hottest, can't we stand just waiting a little longer?

Also, all their CFs, dramas, shows, promotions... their not contracted to them forever... Eventually their contract ends. When/if Jaebeom comes back... maybe he's coming back afterwards.

We all say "it's already been FIVE months!"

Five months is not a long time in actuality.

Think about what happened to him, think about what blew up in his face. If a whole group of people petitioned for your death, wouldn't you need time to heal?

That's what Jaebeom asked us fans for, to give him time to heal and forget. When he first left, I thought to myself, "Wow... that's tough. It's gonna take some time for that cut to heal... probably a year."

A year. That's is/was my guess. It's only been five months.

Maybe he wants to come back, maybe he IS coming back...

It's just, maybe he's not READY yet, to face his fans though he knows we want him. He might just still be ashamed of himself and scared that netziens will attack him again. The Korean entertainment and its "fans" can be a tough crowd; I mean they were tough enough to make him want to leave. And maybe JYP is not ready to bring Jaebeom back.

Just wait, have patience and keep the faith. :)

----

Reading those fan accounts really make me feel even more ashamed. =____________=;;

Like I mentioned, my boyfriend is a break dancer and I've gone to many of his events to cheer him on.

Jaebeom has been to a couple of them, I've seen him around. I remember the first time I saw him, I fangirled like crazy.

"HOLY S***!" I screamed, grabbing my boyfriend's shirt, "HOLY CRAP. Babe, babe! It's him! It's him! HE'S HERE!!! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME HE'D BE HERE?!?!"

Haha, my boyfriend rolled his eyes and told me to calm the heck down.

But I didn't listen. I just kept fangirling ("HOLY CRAP! IT'S HIMMMMM~ FROM 2PM) and staring and staring and staring... and taking pictures... and more pictures.

And now, I feel so ashamed. I feel like I invaded his privacy. I feel like a stalker.

When I saw Jaebeom, I didn't see him as a "human" or as a fellow bboy (i'm a "b-girl... very beginner). I just saw him as Park Jaebeom, famous Korean celebrity and the person I'd leave my boyfriend for in a flash. (HAHAHAH JUST KIDDINGGGGG!)

But as I hear of his life now from all the fan accounts and through my boyfriend... he seems human again.

It's sad to hear him have to work so many jobs and at the worst places... but it only comes to show what type of person he is.

He said so himself, that he joined 2PM and came to Korea, "to make ends meet." And now he's back home and he's still doing all he can to make ends meet.

As I see him around all the battles, he's calm and pale, and I can tell he's tired. But I can see he's happy...

I think Jaebeom is the type of person that can make the best out of any type of situation.

Whether he returns as a superstar or whether he stays home as a local bboy and as a normal human being... I wish him the best of luck he can get. And I hope he knows that he has a huge fanbase supporting him in everything. :)

Archived