☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest abcdana

true. we shouldn't analyze their words so specifically (but i know we all CAN'T help it. trying to look for any clues or signs of jaebeom's future)... maybe their general feeling/mood would be a better indication of things to come- which haven't been the best recently. hopefully that is because the boys are just so tired.

heart you jaebeom! please come back soon!

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest avchuck

sorry, but what is 'hottest', i've seen it referred to a lot when it comes to 2PM...is that a name for 2PM's fans? hottest? sorry if this questions sounds out of place.

Yes, HOTTESTs refer to 2PM's fans. It's also an acronym for each of the members.

tumblr_kxegsx3Rb71qawl79o1_400.jpg

cr: as tagged

H is for Harmony, which Jaebum, as the leader, unifies and establishes the brotherhood between the members. I can't help but feel as if this line is exceptionally true right now. The equilibrium of the group dynamic has been off center as of late. I can only hope for the return of that balance soon (real soon).

If JYP/E chooses to completely pull Jay out of 2PM, that'll throw off the whole meaning of HOTTESTs, since the "H" would be missing...

omg, WOOBUM so cute!! just watched the full SPRIS CRAZY4S MV and i LOVE it, everyone look so sporty and hot hahaha. I love Chansung hair in that video and his top, you know the part in the beginning where he was stretching his neck? i like that part ^_^ I miss their sporty image like this

Guest A180585

seriously, when did 2pm fans get so annoying. It's like we always have something to complain about. It's really tiring to go through this thread because there is always drama of some sort. The boys are still going through a difficult time yet some fans have nothing better to do but complain about everything the 2pm boys do.

I'm a jay fan but I seriously think that some fans are so selfish to constantly demand 2pm put everything on hold just for jay. I'm sure jay doesn't want that neither. It's showbiz. Like they say, the show must go on. I'm not saying they should forget about jay but I don't think it's fair to the remaining 6 to have to always put jay first and cop crap from fans when they don't. Like jay, they also have dreams and family to support and make proud.

Those complaining about the Seoul music awards perf. how hypocritical is it to cheer on jay when he strips and call the others disgusting when they do it? and I doubt they even had a choice.

Let's just support them while jay is away ok? It's not like they are living it up while jay suffers. We're not them. We don't know what goes on behind closed doors. Let's stop with the negativity and rumours shall we?

Guest cheezychunnie

havent post anything for 2 days...anyway,i saw comments on how sexy Jay's lip is so i guess we are not the only

one who felt that way :)

Kim Miryeo's surprising confession: "I'm attracted to 2PM Jaebum's lips!"

After having popularized the phrase "Kim Chauffeur! Drive~" gagwoman Kim Miryeo has returned on Real Entertainment Channel QTV's Love Taxi as a woman that falls in love with her chauffeur, Jung Junha.

Not only gag but singing, musicals, and movies, Kim Miryeo has been in a variety of different activities.

When asked about the question what her ideal guy is like, she answered, "There's a part that I'm unusually attracted to. My ideal guy is someone with thick lips with a bit of a pinkish color to them. I especially love 2PM Jaebum's lips a lot."

May be taken out with full credits. You are not allowed add yourself to the credits nor edit the credits.

CREDITS : NATE, DAUM (SOURCE) ; hazyfiasco@2ONEDAY.COM (TRANS)

this is my advice..i love this thread and please remind urself that we have a lots of happy memory here..

AND PLEASE CHECK>>THERE ARE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN OPINION AND ACCUSATION..

WHEN U MAKE ACCUSATION THAT'S WHEN THE ARGUMENTS START..

please...

Guest haiphuong

Lol, Hottest are all the 2PM fans... That's our official name. For instance, DBSK fans are called Cassies and Super Junior fans are called ELFs; we're called Hottest. I'm thinking it's from the term "2PM- the Hottest time of the day"

---

Okay, I know I just posted a bunch of pictures a second ago but I have a new thought and I don't know... I don't want it attached to the pictures, because the pictures make me happy; it's pictures of a happy Jaebeom.

And this is kinda... sad and worrying.

I rewatched their thanks speech after winning the awards... Did you guys notice what they said?

They were taking about honesty and moving forward...

"We will move forward as honest singers..." So they're moving forward from Jae?

And when they thanked Jaebeom, they said "A hyung who worked hard along with us."

Worked... past tense.

I don't mean to bring any negativity to this thread, at any means... but I don't know. With everything going on... these words just stick out like a sore thumb to me. Like, they've moved on... like they've accepted to being a 6 member 2PM.

I'm not saying they don't want Jae back.. but I feel like they've just come to realize maybe he's not coming back (or they already know he's not...)

I mean even though they want him back, if JYP decides he doesn't want Jaebeom back or Jaebeom doesn't want to come back... there's really nothing they can do.

I hope I'm just making a "big deal" out of nothing....

I read this somewhere yesterday but I didn't think much about their words. Don't be so worry :) It's reasonable. Of course they still move forward to the future and it's true that Jay did work hard with them :) And many thanks for Jay's pictures. I'm glad to see his smile and I'm even happier when seeing his habit again. I don't know how long I haven't seen him licks his lips. So sexy. The more I see him, the more I miss him.

About the Spris MV, I love it. I wish they could show us some more dancing and acrobatic scene. It's been such a long time seeing them doing acrobatic with full energy like that. The 2 maknaes still did very well. Woo's body is getting hot day after day :P

By the way, I have something to say for long time ago but I didn't dare to say here because of bad news came non-stop and the atmosphere here wasn't very good. Firstly, I wanna confirm that this is not an info or rumor, this is just my opinion and I wanna share with you guys because I kept it for too long.

Most of us are upset because we don't know Jay's future, will he come back or not? No one can answer this question for us. Well, I imagined that if I were him, what should I do? Comeback or not? If I stay in Seattle, I will have a peaceful life with no cameras, no crazy schedules, no antis... I will live happily with my family and my friends, I will bboy everyday. It's normal if he thinks like that. His life in Seattle now is the life that might make him happy but 2PM is not simply a group that he joined. 2PM is 7 guys that lived and trained together, they are more than friends but they are fellows. He's not only a member but he's a leader that his brothers trust him and rely on him. So what should he choose? A happy life or a responsibility that he couldn't fulfill?

I think JYP had a reason when he said that he would help him if Jay wants to comeback. As a CEO of a big company like JYPE., I don't think he can tell joke like that. I also used to blame JYP/E so much and I also used to think that they are blocking all the ways for Jay to comeback but now I think differently. It was very hard for him to endure all the criticism and he was chased away because of the situation at that time. If I were him, it must be so scared if I come back to that place. It must be a very difficult decision if I chose to go back. JYP knows very well that if a singer scared of something or his mental isn't good, he can't stand on stage. I think he let Jay decide himself. Jay has to go through this hard time on his own, we can support him in every means but the only one that helps him to stand on his feet again is Jay. If we want something, we will do everything to do it and I think so is Jay. If he really wants to comeback, then his mental is ready to take the leader role again. JYP/ E can't say something in advance because they might not know if he's ready. It's easy for them to force him back but it's impossible if he isn't well prepared. And it's easy for him to live in Seattle but I wonder if his mind can be peace. Staying away of something that scaring him might make him happy for a while but I wonder what he thinks whenever he's alone in his bed before he sleeps. I think if I were him, the only way that can help me to get out of those feelings is coming back. When you turn your back and face to face with that scary thing, you suddenly feel relax.

Anyways, I'm not him so all I said above are just "if" and "might" but I trust him. I will support him in whatever he choose and I still love all 7 members of 2PM like before. I think he has enough courage to choose which is good for his life.

Sorry for such long post. I hope you guys here don't misunderstand what I mean because I used all my english vocabularies for this comment :) Please read it with an open-mind.

Guest felish-ugly

oh wow... i just saw the spris MV (not from JYP youtube of course...)...

and they are soooo.... cooolllll..... (oh, i feel like betraying Jay now...)

they really did a great job....

i havent get the feel of the song yet, but yeah soon maybe... becoz the song is also cool...

and i'm reallly really happy coz khun get more part for the song..!!!

yipppieeeee.....

so khun is basketball player

woo is skeater boy

junsu is bicycle player (what do you call it??)

taec is bboy

chansung and junho is acrobatic boy

am i right???

ps: woo looks really cool... seriously... wow....

the ending is really cool (why did i keep saying cool?? because they are sooooo cooolll...)

Guest felish-ugly

Most of us are upset because we don't know Jay's future, will he come back or not? No one can answer this question for us. Well, I imagined that if I were him, what should I do? Comeback or not? If I stay in Seattle, I will have a peaceful life with no cameras, no crazy schedules, no antis... I will live happily with my family and my friends, I will bboy everyday. It's normal if he thinks like that. His life in Seattle now is the life that might make him happy but 2PM is not simply a group that he joined. 2PM is 7 guys that lived and trained together, they are more than friends but they are fellows. He's not only a member but he's a leader that his brothers trust him and rely on him. So what should he choose? A happy life or a responsibility that he couldn't fulfill?

I think JYP had a reason when he said that he would help him if Jay wants to comeback. As a CEO of a big company like JYPE., I don't think he can tell joke like that. I also used to blame JYP/E so much and I also used to think that they are blocking all the ways for Jay to comeback but now I think differently. It was very hard for him to endure all the criticism and he was chased away because of the situation at that time. If I were him, it must be so scared if I come back to that place. It must be a very difficult decision if I chose to go back. JYP knows very well that if a singer scared of something or his mental isn't good, he can't stand on stage. I think he let Jay decide himself. Jay has to go through this hard time on his own, we can support him in every means but the only one that helps him to stand on his feet again is Jay. If we want something, we will do everything to do it and I think so is Jay. If he really wants to comeback, then his mental is ready to take the leader role again. JYP/ E can't say something in advance because they might not know if he's ready. It's easy for them to force him back but it's impossible if he isn't well prepared. And it's easy for him to live in Seattle but I wonder if his mind can be peace. Staying away of something that scaring him might make him happy for a while but I wonder what he thinks whenever he's alone in his bed before he sleeps. I think if I were him, the only way that can help me to get out of those feelings is coming back. When you turn your back and face to face with that scary thing, you suddenly feel relax.

Anyways, I'm not him so all I said above are just "if" and "might" but I trust him. I will support him in whatever he choose and I still love all 7 members of 2PM like before. I think he has enough courage to choose which is good for his life.

Sorry for such long post. I hope you guys here don't misunderstand what I mean because I used all my english vocabularies for this comment :) Please read it with an open-mind.

wow... you explain it really nice...

i wish i can colaborate words like that... kekeke...

anyway, from what i've known, jay wants to come back...

yes, he wants to comeback, because he still have dream to fulfill and have brothers to spend life with...

i dont know if it's true or not, but jay didnt want to leave for the first place.. i also dont know is it him or the company that made him left the group...

i dont know him personally, but from what i've seen on tv, i think jay is not the kind of guy who likes to run from the truth, run from problems... so.. i donk know what make him leave at the first place...

i dont know what's gonna happen when jay comes back, what kind of problem that he'll face, or what kind of critical he'll get from antis, but that shouldnt bring down our spirit for bringing him back...

whatever happens, happens.... jay have to come back, because he still wants to... and we'll make that happen....

Guest lec8504

seriously, when did 2pm fans get so annoying. It's like we always have something to complain about. It's really tiring to go through this thread because there is always drama of some sort. The boys are still going through a difficult time yet some fans have nothing better to do but complain about everything the 2pm boys do.

I'm a jay fan but I seriously think that some fans are so selfish to constantly demand 2pm put everything on hold just for jay. I'm sure jay doesn't want that neither. It's showbiz. Like they say, the show must go on. I'm not saying they should forget about jay but I don't think it's fair to the remaining 6 to have to always put jay first and cop crap from fans when they don't. Like jay, they also have dreams and family to support and make proud.

Those complaining about the Seoul music awards perf. how hypocritical is it to cheer on jay when he strips and call the others disgusting when they do it? and I doubt they even had a choice.

Let's just support them while jay is away ok? It's not like they are living it up while jay suffers. We're not them. We don't know what goes on behind closed doors. Let's stop with the negativity and rumours shall we?

exactly.

And to repeat what someone else said..some of you guys are proving yourselves to not be Jay-Biased but Jay-Only. Anything that the other boys do that Jay used to do then you guys hate it and talk down on it. Jay takes off his shirt or show his abs sooooo many times...the boys have only been doing it here and there and now people are tired of it? I have a feeling that when people used to bashed Taec it was because of bitterness too...that it "looks" like Taec took over Jays position as the leader and a lot of people were bitter about it. But you guys need to understand that the boys don't want to do that..but the show must go on..and they can't put their whole career on hold until Jay comes back.

By doing this there will just be a bigger separation between the 6 member 2PM and Jay-Only group. We all want the same thing - Jay to come back. But when one side is bashing (can argue as much as you want but it's the truth..you guys aren't giving constructive criticism..unless saying "I'm so bored of them taking off their shirts" is considered to be constructive o_O) then it's hard for all of us to unite.

The mod is going to close this thread soon..I have a feeling of it. And he might warn me again but I feel like I have to say this.

The Jay-only people...it's great that you guys are supporting him still but please remember that you aren't the only ones who are...we just have a different way of showing it. Yes, Jay is the victim in this..but you guys need to stop playing the victim role also. Being passive aggressive gets old.

Guest shadydoll

WOW!!!!

:o

Did you guys know that Tucker Barkley choreographed Again and Again + Heartbeat!?

he's like one of the sickest choreographers/dancers out there

Tucker Barkley Choreography Reel

Guest evilgary

we should just forget about this and work together in getting Jay back. Hes like the most funny in variety shows with his antics

Guest mika.16

oooh he looks really good at the bboy event!!

come on guys, lets not get this awesome thread closed because of silly arguements =))

2pm wouldnt want that!

just another random question to change the mood here hahaha

What product CF would 2pm (solo members) suit the best?

Jay- Nike, Adidas or any sort of dance/sports wear

Junsu- perfume hahahaa i dont know why

Taec- amusement park (he could do all his cute facial expressions lol)

Khun- Milk lol

Wooyoung- PUSAN TOURISM AMBASSADOR for obvious reaons

Junho- English Coaching college hahahahahaha "i am go to bad"

Chansung- Supermarket or buffet all-you-can-eat restaurant

2pm- dried mangoes fo sho'

Guest punahime

Do you know how it feels..when you wan to tell the whole world about the truth but you just cant and all these is hurting you loved one ?

“I’ve been keeping quiet for LONG ENOUGH! I set up this fan page as a friend of Jay. There is some few statement i need to clarify

1. Jay is being pressured to leave 2pm. I wouldnt use the word “forced” as “pressured” is more appropriate dont make me go in details on this.

2. MOST of the members of 2pm are quietly supporting on the boycott actions that K-hotties are doing now. One of the member told me WooYoung Cyworld message is to hint the Khotties to continue the boycott and fight for Jay, coz they (2pm members) also has been told not to back up Jay.

3. Jay’s wound is heeling on the previous days until JYP came out with another statement yesterday, which makes him fell into depression again. Please dont leaving message such as : JAY PLEASE COME BACk!. PROBLEM IS HE WANTS TO BUT HE CANT!

4. Friends like us has been helping him here and there hinting hottest that : Only fans can save Jay’s career now but it seems only 10% of the fans are paying attention on this. PLEASE READ THIS : ONLY FANS CAN SAVE JAY’s CAREER NOW!

5. Jay has been pouring all his hardwork for 4-5 years to become where he is standing now do you think he will give up coz of such matters and let everything go down the drain? He is really depressing now i chatted with him yesterday he even changed his display picture to an all dark screen. can u guys understand how he feels now?

6. Do you know how it feels..when you wan to tell the whole world about the truth but you just cant and all these is hurting you loved one? Im feeling VERY VERY HELPLESS thats why i am writing this.

7. and Yes, Jay has been reading all the comments in websites and all that you guys have been sending him and thats why he was able to feel better until the storm came yesterday. He was doubt about everything again. He is thinking of give up everything now. SO PLEASE HOTTEST, PLEASE TRY YOU BEST TO GET JAY BACK

8. Lastly, spread this.”

-Jay’s Friend

from here :

http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=1...75608462?ref=ts

wake up people, WAKE UP Hottest :"(

Guest vickysaurus

^^ isn't that an older "article" written by "Jay's friend?" I swear I've seen it before.

Anyhow, I highly doubt this is actually written by Jaebeom's close friend.

I'm from Seattle, my boyfriend is a break dancer and he knows all of Art of Movement and most of Jay's friends. I have yet to meet Jay (my boyfriend won't let me for jealous reasons... lol jk), though I've seen him around, but I do know a lot of his friends. They way that "friend" wrote that article, just doesn't seem like it could be one of his friends. Their grammar is really bad... "Coz they also has been told..." "He is really depressing right now" "He was doubt everything again..."

Jay's friends, and most break dancers in general, talk... ganster. For example, "Eh n****** (insert bad word), whatcha up to?" Plus, none of his friends are... "fobby" (no offense of course. By this I mean all of them can speak perfect English)

I'm not saying all his friends are break dancers or anything, but a majority of them are. The area he lives in, is the side of town full of break dancers and "tough guys". Plus, only a TRUE and CLOSE friend of Jaebeom (which like 90% of them are bboys) would know what he's feeling. And I'm pretty sure he wouldn't want them to tell the world what he is feeling. So, his true friend, would not tell anyone, moreover, post it on the internet and say "SPREAD THIS."

My personal opinion (though why does it matter? ;] ) is that a fan has written this, trying to act like Jaebeom's friend and trying to keep us Hottest strong and to keep us believing. Which is of course, all in good intentions!

Again, this is all my opinion, and just based on the things I know...

Well remember Hottest, do keep the faith and never stop believing. Even if there's only .0000000000001% of hope left in you, then so be it. Keep that hope!

Good night my fellow hottests:) until tomorrow!

Edit:

I like pictures :DDD

tumblr_kxelyrfxTp1qzh5sno1_500.jpg

What time is it? 1:59PM

tumblr_kxekphgE4x1qzh5sno1_500.jpg

tumblr_kxej5zSh6e1qzh5sno1_500.jpg

kekeke Junsu, my bias, such a cutieeee pieee

tumblr_kxekbwKDqH1qzh5sno1_500.jpg

Cr: wooyoung.tumblr

Guest cheezychunnie

punahime>>>the link is not working for me

and i think i saw it somewhere before but the writing was changed here n there..

anyway,i found this pic...i think this is today coz they are doing Anycall promotion

-edit-too many pic but gonna post it anyway :D

2010020616315510021.jpg

20100206164706122.jpg

20100206164910023.jpg

20100206164911189.jpg

20100206164605572.jpg

20100206164608176.jpg

20100206164609300.jpg

20100206164606930.jpg

20100206164512226.jpg

2010020616212210021.jpg

2010020616241210021.jpg

2010020616253110021.jpg

2010020616223910021.jpg

20100206924072010020602.jpg

2010020616201510021.jpg

pp10020600030.jpg

2010020616190710021.jpg

2010020616173710011.jpg

2010020616164310021.jpg

pp10020600027.jpg

pp10020600026.jpg

2010020616152910021v.jpg

2010020616121110021.jpg

pp10020600023.jpg

pp10020600014.jpg

20100206924172010020602.jpg

cr:as tagged

-edit- this was the audience on that promotion,they held a card written "park jaebeom" and "leadja" :D

20100206923672010020602.jpg

^^ isn't that an older "article" written by "Jay's friend?" I swear I've seen it before.

Anyhow, I highly doubt this is actually written by Jaebeom's close friend.

I'm from Seattle, my boyfriend is a break dancer and he knows all of Art of Movement and most of Jay's friends. I have yet to meet Jay (my boyfriend won't let me for jealous reasons... lol jk), though I've seen him around, but I do know a lot of his friends. They way that "friend" wrote that article, just doesn't seem like it could be one of his friends. Their grammar is really bad... "Coz they also has been told..." "He is really depressing right now" "He was doubt everything again..."

Jay's friends, and most break dancers in general, talk... ganster. For example, "Eh n****** (insert bad word), whatcha up to?" Plus, none of his friends are... "fobby" (no offense of course. By this I mean all of them can speak perfect English)

I'm not saying all his friends are break dancers or anything, but a majority of them are. The area he lives in, is the side of town full of break dancers and "tough guys". Plus, only a TRUE and CLOSE friend of Jaebeom (which like 90% of them are bboys) would know what he's feeling. And I'm pretty sure he wouldn't want them to tell the world what he is feeling. So, his true friend, would not tell anyone, moreover, post it on the internet and say "SPREAD THIS."

My personal opinion (though why does it matter? ;] ) is that a fan has written this, trying to act like Jaebeom's friend and trying to keep us Hottest strong and to keep us believing. Which is of course, all in good intentions!

Again, this is all my opinion, and just based on the things I know...

Well remember Hottest, do keep the faith and never stop believing. Even if there's only .0000000000001% of hope left in you, then so be it. Keep that hope!

Good night my fellow hottests:) until tomorrow!

haha yeah agree but u can find the real one @ daum

so jay did say that, i don't think this comes from someone who wanna give up on his dreams & not to comeback, right ?

and he did say " I will live to repay all the sincerity and love " when he got all the supportive letters

but don't lose hope yet , if he still wanna comeback we sure gonna help him and show him the love & support :)

Guest fattie8701

haha yeah agree and i think the real one was from here

http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/7154/26012010044449.png

and if u went to the link there u 'll find he deleted it ):

http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/2968/26012010013617.png

so jay did say that, i don't think this comes from someone who wanna give up on his dreams & not to comeback, right ?

and he did say " I will live to repay all the sincerity and love " when he got all the supportive letters

but don't lose hope yet , if he still wanna comeback we sure gonna help him and show him the love & support :)

I have never never never seen this before... if i had seen this...sigh... i always kind of doubted whether he really wanted to come back or not.. but now....:s.... how are people iffy on whether he wants to come back or not with information like this...Those pictures arent photoshopped and that person 'chicohof'...not a fake...check youtube for yourself...I THINK MY PERSPECTIVE JUST CHANGED!

If he was ready months ago then he has to be ready now, with all the bboy competitions, the khottest shirts he wears.

People ask whether or not he is ready to come back when he is happy in those videos, that maybe he is happy to stay there... but think about it... what if he were sad...then wat would people say... but he is laughing, improving his dancing..he shows up at competitions knowing fans will be there and videos will pop, remember he does not have to go to these things..wouldnt one say then that he is trying to show people he is ok again? i dunno...sigh

And to the person who shared the link thank you so much....!

Guest Jayfa_2PM

I'm so devastated on what had happened.....i really hope that JYP/JYPE would understand about how does the Hottests as well as Junsu, Nichkhun, Taecyeon, Wooyoung, Junho and Chansung feel about Jay's importance in his existence....I want Jay to be back in 2PM....It is really hurt to see them without their leadja hyung....I want the old 2PM with 7 members...It looks like now Jay is getting better while in Seattle....But I'm sure he is missing them wanted to share their joy and victory...2PM can never succeed if it was not because of Jay's determination in bringing up the 2PM.....The only thing that i really really want is that JYP/JYPE would come to their senses and realize this matter....They have to understand about what others may feel about Jay's importance....Unfortunately,i think they are lack of sense of humanity....Jay is no more to be blame about what he had done many years ago...he was just too young... TT_TT

Archived